- Text Size +

Chapter 2:

Jenny, overflowing with giddiness, dumped out the contents of her purse onto her coffee table. She was delighted to see 6-inch tall Liam tumble out of her bag like an action figure. He was powerless against her, and that got her wet.

 

“Ack, jeez! Couldn’t you have just pulled me out?!” Liam exclaimed.

 

“Oh, I get it, little guy. You want me to touch you?” she said, deliberately twisting his words.

 

He stood up with great posture, trying to look as manly as possible. “No, that’s not what I meant. I—”

 

Liam’s futile protesting was stifled when Jenny grabbed him around the waist. Her clenched fist covered over half of his body. Liam tried to talk, but her grasp around him was too tight. He could barely breathe.

 

Jenny brought Liam all the way up to her face. She licked her smiling lips in anticipation. Liam knew what was coming.

 

She pressed her huge red lips to his face. The first kiss was long and wet, her lipstick rubbing off all over Liam’s face, neck and chest. The slight wrinkles that formed when she puckered her mouth cradled his face. It was a feeling he’d never experienced as a full-sized man. And to his surprise, the feeling of being engulfed by her giant lips was rather enjoyable, if a bit overwhelming.

 

Jenny finally pulled away, asking: “Did you like that, tiny?”

 

Liam was struggling to maintain his calm therapist façade. In the face of beautiful, giant Jenny, he decided to drop the act.

 

“Yes,” he cooed, his entire head dripping with saliva.

 

“OK, then! Bring it in for another one! Muaahhh!”

 

This time, Jenny used her tongue, darting it all around his face and neck. She was tasting her own lipstick that had rubbed off on her tiny man. There was a tingling in her nether regions.


At the same time Jenny was getting turned on, so too was Liam. How could he not when he was the make out toy of a woman who could stuff him in his mouth and eat him? Of course, she would never do that, he thought.

 

Jenny noticed Liam’s cock stiffening, and she ripped him away from her lips.

 

“I see you’re liking this, tiny. Wanna call off our little bet and stay small forever? Come on, you know you want to,” she said.

 

Liam forced thoughts of his wife into his head. He thought about how much he loved her and how much she loved him. He thought about how rock solid their relationship was. He thought about their wedding day. He, in a dazzling tuxedo, and she, in a gorgeous white gown. That was enough to stave off his momentary infatuation with Jenny.

 

“No. Not yet,” he said.

 

She turned her head inquisitively, “Not yet, huh? So, does that mean I could possibly convince you in the future?”

 

“No. I love my wife. I’m only here because you shrunk me.”

 

“Ok, Liam. I don’t think you’re being fully honest with me, but I won’t push the issue. This week is supposed to be fun. And speaking of fun, I have some fun outfits for you to try on before you get too small!”

 

“Oh, brother,” he sighed.

 

Before he knew it, Jenny was dressing him up in all different kinds of doll clothes. Dresses, blouses, sun hats, ridiculous looking shoes, and even a two-piece bikini. Putting on that doll bikini and having it fit him perfectly was beyond humiliating. Even worse, she was snapping an endless number of pictures with her phone.

 

And for the cherry on top, he still had a raging hard-on that poked through practically every item of clothing he was given. He couldn’t believe he was still this aroused.

 

“Do a pose for me, tiny!”

 

Reluctantly, he struck a body builder pose, flexing both of his biceps.

 

“Haha! Who do you think you are? Arnold Schwarzenegger? Do I have to remind you that you are smaller than my hand and you’re currently wearing an American Girl Doll bikini?”

 

She had a point. He was holding onto the last shred of masculinity, but really, that was ridiculous. How could he call himself a man at this height?


Still though, he wasn’t clear on what kind of pose she wanted him to do. He regretted asking her.

 

“Do a more feminine pose. Like this.”

 

She stood up from the couch, and he watched as her head went higher and higher, until her breasts completely obscured her face. She put her hands on her hips and jutted her ass to the side. Not wanting to anger Jenny, who could crush him with no effort at all, he mimicked her pose.

 

She bent down to look at him, casting an epic shadow on him. “Oh my god, you look so cute posing like a Victoria’s Secret model with that little boner! OK, now pose like this!”

 

She turned around so fast that her body generated a breeze that nearly knocked Liam down. On the bright side, he got to have a up close view of her gigantic ass. And instead of paying attention to the pose she was doing; Liam was thoroughly entranced by her ass. Her creamy, white cheeks were spilling out from the bottom of her elastic shorts. He imagined himself inside her shorts, her huge ass crushing him into the tight fabric.

 

“Um, hello? Earth to Liam! Are you…? Are you staring at my ass! My eyes are up here!”

 

“Sorry, Jenny! You’re just…”

 

“I know! I’m a hotter than a scorcher in July, so you’re forgiven. Just pose like me, OK?”

 

She was doing one of those stances where a girl shows her entire backside and looks backward to the camera. That was easy enough to copy.

 

“Well, Liam, I can’t say that your flat little ass even comes close to mine! But you do look awfully adorable!”

 

All of a sudden, a phone rang. Liam recognized the ringtone. It was his phone, and his wife was calling.

 

“Jenny! Where’s my phone? My wife wants to know where I am! Let me answer it!”

 

“I don’t know if I’m ready to trust you with that responsibility,” she said as reached into her handbag to grab Liam’s phone.

 

“Listen, I swear I won’t tell her anything! Just please let me talk to her. I miss her.”

 

“Wow, way to kill the mood. I’m letting this go to voicemail.”

 

“No, Jenny! You can’t do that; she’ll worry up a storm!”

 

Jenny sighed. She knew she could simply put Liam in his place and tell him to shut his mouth. But that would only make things difficult between them, and that would make him less inclined to stay with her as her little shrunken man.

 

“Fine, Liam. What do you suggest?”

 

“Ok, I got it! I just hired a new receptionist named Victoria. My wife doesn’t know her. Answer the phone as Victoria and tell her the story about how I went to visit my Aunt Polly,” he said.

 

Jenny tapped the green button, and answered, “Hi, Victoria speaking. This is Liam’s phone.”

 

“Hi, this is Pam, his wife. Where is he?” she asked.

 

“He’s actually in his office packing up a few things. He’s making a last-minute trip to San Francisco. His Aunt Polly is sick.”

 

“Oh no! Can I talk to him?”

 

Jenny looked at Liam, silently asking him what to tell his wife. He simply shrugged. She would have to think on her feet.

 

“Sorry, Pam. He’s actually quite upset. He told me he didn’t want to talk to anyone while he was, you know, crying.”

 

After she let out that stinker of a lie, Jenny crossed her fingers, hoping Pam was as gullible as she sounded.

 

“Oh, poor baby! He’s always been so sensitive about showing emotion. Funny he became a therapist, huh?”

 

“Hahaha! Absolutely! He’s boarding a flight in just under an hour, and he’ll be back next Wednesday, OK? I’m sorry I didn’t call you sooner about all this. I know this is quite sudden.”

 

“Yes. Very sudden. You tell him to call me tomorrow, OK?”

 

She froze. If she agreed to let him talk to Pam tomorrow, there was a chance he blurted out that a crazy patient of his shrunk him.

 

He nodded at her, telling her to trust him.

 

“OK, Pam. I’ll make sure he calls you tomorrow.”

 

Jenny ended the call, and scooped Liam up into her palm, once again holding him up to her face. She grinned far and wide, and the shine of her shimmering, white teeth nearly blinded him. Just one tooth was twice as big as his nose. That scared the living shit out of him. Liam was also wondering why she was smiling so much.

 

“You say you love your wife so much, little Liam. Yet, you just helped me lie to her. It makes me think that you’re actually enjoying yourself here, and you don’t want wifey to ruin your party,” she said.

 

“No! Don’t you think I was afraid of what you’d do to me if I did anything other than help you?”

 

Her self-assured grin persisted, and her eyes bore into him, “Oh I’m sure that’s part of it. But I think part of you actually likes being my tiny little pet. And over the next week, I’ll prove it to you.”

 

“Be my guest,” he said.

 

“Great! I’m glad you’re on board. First order of business: getting you obsessed with my boobs, as if you aren’t already. Are you ready for bed, little guy?”

 

“I guess so, but I—”

 

“Well, check out your brand-new bed!”

 

She moved her hand straight above her cleavage, then opened her fingers, causing him to fall out of her palm and right into her inviting boobs. Almost right away, he sank into her breasts all the way up to his shoulders. And her cleavage was so deep that his feet didn’t pop out the bottom.

 

Jenny yawned, causing her entire chest rise. Liam only slid farther down into the crevasse that was Jenny’s boobs. Now, only his head was visible.

 

“Don’t disappear on me now, Liam!”

 

He had no control over his sinking since his arms were stuck just like the rest of his body. He couldn’t pull himself out even if he wanted to. Her breasts were pressed way too tight together.

 

Jenny got up from the couch and walked into the hallway. The natural flow to her steps caused a bouncing effect up top. Liam was getting jostled up and down in between her breasts, and he his cock was hard and ready to burst in seconds. The unexpected right turn from Jenny into her bedroom was enough to make him cum harder than he’d ever had in his whole life. Titty fucking had a whole new meaning to Liam now.

 

Inside Jenny’s bedroom was a king bed with an upholstered headboard, an expansive bookshelf, and bras just about everywhere.

 

“Sorry I didn’t clean up before having you over, Liam. I kinda thought you wouldn’t mind seeing my collection of bras.”

 

She was right, but he could no longer even respond. He had sunk further, and now his mouth was muzzled by her breast flesh. Noticing this, Jenny gently grabbed his tiny head with two fingers and pulled him up and out of her breasts a bit. She also noticed a tiny bit of wetness. She beamed, knowing exactly what happened, but she decided not to embarrass Liam by bringing it up. Her busty body would cause him many more involuntary orgasms over the next week.

 

“Thanks, that’s more comfortable,” he said.  

 

“Good, because you’ll be spending the night in them.”


Sleeping in a pair of humungous breasts was something he could get used to. He scolded himself for thinking that. He tried to think of his wife to keep himself grounded, but he found himself thinking of Jenny instead. Her grayish-brownish eyes were like two galaxies. He could stare into them forever, especially at this size when they were so huge and expressive. Another one of his favorite features about Jenny was her dirty blonde hair. It was more blonde than dark, and it was endlessly thick and voluminous. She usually wore it down, her wavy locks falling all the way to the middle of her back. He wanted to climb her hair like a rope all the way to the top of her head.

 

Jenny finished brushing her teeth, and Liam was watching her vacantly, thinking about all the things he’d like to do to her. She took notice of his little trance.

 

“Hey, you OK in there Liam? My breasts tend to have this kind of effect on men,” she smiled, happy her lovely therapist was enjoying himself.

 

He snapped out of it, “Uh, yes! I’m OK! I was just, um, thinking about my wife. Yeah, Pam. What a lady.”

 

Not buying his bullshit story, Jenny said, “Yeah, right. Are you ready for beddy bye, Liam?”

 

“Yeah,” he said.

 

He didn’t want to tell Jenny but orgasming inside her breasts twice times knocked him out. Little did he know, she was aware of both. He was moments away from passing out.

 

Jenny disrobed, pulling off her shorts and her top. Normally, she would wear something a bit more comfortable to bed, but since Liam was going to be sleeping in her breasts for the night, she kept her bra on to keep him snuggled super tight. The last thing she wanted was to accidentally crush him on their first night together.

 

She pulled back the covers and laid down. She kept the covers off her, fearing Liam would get too hot if he were underneath huge blankets and inside a gigantic pair of boobs.

 

She looked down at him, and whispered, “Good night, honey.”

 

There was no response. The little guy was already fast asleep. Jenny’s heart soared at how cute he was. For a long while, she watched him sleep. She couldn’t believe she got him, but now, she was determined to keep him.