- Text Size +

The ground across the entire neighborhood started to rumble, as if the world itself was dreading what was to come. While Alphonse had caused enough chaos and destruction to ensure the streets were essentially empty, there were still plenty of people who had stayed inside in the hope that it’d protect them from the femboy’s seemingly unstoppable rampage. Now they were essentially trapped in their own hiding spots, left to stumble about as the shaking only grew more and more intense. Walls begun to crack and plaster rained from the ceiling as the oversized bunny writhed around outside, so caught up in his own pleasure he wasn’t even aware of the struggles he was forcing the people around him to endure. He was content just stroking his semi-erect cock, milking every little bit of pleasure from his latest orgasm while thick, virile drops of spunk pooled between his legs. At this point it was hard to even move around for the people unfortunate enough to be stuck close to him, and many had simply resorted to hiding underneath tables or doorframes. Considering the rumbles quickly grew violent enough for ceiling lamps, cupboards and shelves to come crashing down, that wasn’t exactly a terrible idea, and it’d provide them with at least some sort of protection for the time being. Unfortunately, nothing would be able to protect against what was coming, and as the rumbles suddenly died down, many correctly assumed that this was simply the silence before the storm. Others, perhaps more optimistic, saw this as their chance to finally get away, quickly running out into the streets and making a mad dash away from the lusty titan. However, it was already far too late for escape to be even remotely viable, and as the massive femboy let out a sultry coo, the hearts of everyone still stuck in the neighborhood sunk like a rock.

Almost instantaneously, Alphonse grew nearly ten meters, his hips almost blocking off the entire street from house to house, turning the already massive obstacle that was his body into an unpassable roadblock. With his skin immensely sensitive from his nearly nonstop masturbation, just the sensation of feeling his wide hips and plump thighs brush against the front of the houses that surrounded him was enough to make him gasp out in pleasure. The experience only became all the more intense as he felt the brickwork crumble against his skin, and as he continued to grow, more of the surrounding buildings would fail to resist the constant advance of his pale, supple flesh. Passing 50m, his latest growth spurt claimed its first victim as one unfortunate man had been a tad bit too slow on his feet, opening his door to be met with a wall of soft, warm bunny thigh. Before he had a chance to run in the opposite direction, the entire front of his house was torn apart as Alphonse grew further, the man getting caught under the seemingly unending tide of plump thigh-flesh. His life came to an end as he was reduced to an insignificant red dot upon the celestial bunny’s growing body, though the soft pop of his body was still more than enough to send shivers of pleasure down Alphonse’s spine.

“Ufufu…what’s faster…your legs or my growth~?” He cooed, his eyes rolling back as his body surged another couple of meters, the femboy easily more than 60m tall now, buildings crumbling on either side of his body. His body was indeed growing far faster than the people who had opted to escape could actually run, and as he lifted his arms behind his head, he didn’t just cut off the escape route for one unfortunate woman, but he introduced her to a part of his body he rarely played around with. While he tried his best to stay as clean and hygienic as possible, it was hard to avoid at least some sweat build-up during a lust-driven rampage like this. As his arms slowly rose above his head, the wave of heat and humidity washed over his accidental prisoner, almost immediately making her clothes stick tightly to her skin. Keeping with his cutesy aesthetic, the smell was actually surprisingly pleasant, but the sheer volume of it made it hard for her to breathe. The woman gagged and choked as she desperately gasped for air, which was apparently enough to alert Alphonse to her presence. “Oh my, were you that desperate to get close to me~? I thought humans only joked about being into armpits, but it seems like some of you really are that perverted~” With his body still growing, Alphonse decided to give her exactly what she wanted, using a single finger to gently push her against the sweat-soaked spot on his top before slowly lowering his arm. He could feel her squirm and struggle, but her protests did little but elicit a giggle or two from him. Passing 80m, his growth was showing no signs of stopping and as his arm finally came down, the woman was essentially trapped in darkness, surrounded only by his upper arm on one side and the sweaty fabric of his uniform on the other. With the absence of any clean air, she quickly found herself choking on the contaminated air of his pits, the sweet, almost strawberry-like odor of his sweat being so overpowering at this size that her vision rapidly grew darker. Before long, the squirming stopped and Alphonse quickly lost interest in his latest toy. Nearing 100m in height, he once again redirected his focus to the houses that crumbled against his expanding body, the feeling collapsing brickwork and shattered furniture occasionally giving way to a soft, sensual splat, as some unfortunate straggler was flattened into nothingness by seemingly unending growth spurt.

“Come on, I thought you build sturdier houses than this” He taunted, flicking his finger at a house that had yet to collapse, the entire structure being blown apart by this relatively simple action. Anyone unfortunate enough to be caught inside would be sent flying like ragdolls, their bodies torn apart and broken as debris scattered across the neighborhood. Shrapnel ravaged the buildings behind, tearing through walls like they were made of paper, entire structures collapsing from the hail of debris.

Alphonse was too caught up with his own growth spurt to really notice all the details of his little finger flick, however, still cooing softly as what little remained of the neighborhood around him was bulldozed into the ground by his ever-expanding body. 120m came and went, the bunny boy’s growth spurt showing no signs of slowing down at all. Instead he continued to take in all the joys of his last orgasm, casually stroking his semi-erect shaft as if to milk the last couple of drops of spunk from it, the massive droplets having formed quite the impressive pool between his legs. At this point, his smell was beginning to cover most of the neighborhood, his sweet musk contrasting with the stench of his virile spooge, creating a warm and humid atmosphere around the increasingly huge boy. Anyone who had yet to make their escape would find themselves struggling to breathe due to his presence, and the rumbling of his growing body made it hard to even move around at all.

Slowly but surely, the still panting femboy slowly started sitting up, his fat cheeks creating quite the crater in the middle of the street as most of his weight ended up concentrated on his rear. “Fufufu, that sure was something. I’ll give you this much, I don’t think I can remember the last time I felt this good. Something about you humans…” Alphonse teased no one in particular, not even sure if there were anyone still around. Wiping some drool from his mouth, he slowly got to his feet, the constant growth meaning he struggled a bit with his balance. Stumbling forwards a bit, his massive loafer came down, flattening an entire house into nothing but a sole-shaped crater. Finally, his growth spurt stopped, leaving the bunny at 180m in height, making him tower over most man-made structures in the city. While normal buildings were reduced to ankle-height toys, there were still plenty of skyscrapers in the high-rise district the attracted his attention. By now, most people had probably started to realize that something was wrong, but the reality had yet to hit many, meaning there were still plenty of tiny people for the lewd femboy to toy around with. His shaft was already hardening again, as he took his first earth-shattering step towards skyscrapers that sparkled in the afternoon sun.