- Text Size +

 

Alphonse gave his tummy another light pat, causing some serious gurgling within his gut. A burst of gas pushed up through his throat, and before he could stifle it, he let out a cute little belch. “Whoopsie, guess humans don’t go down too well. And here I really wanted to swallow each and every one of you~” The femboy spoke in his usual sultry tone. Odds were he’d have given into his desires had his attention suddenly not been dragged elsewhere. His fluffy ears twitched as he heard sirens blare in the distance, and he quickly turned in the direction of where it was coming from. “My, calling the cops on little old me? You humans sure know how to be cruel~” He pretended to be hurt just to tease them, but in reality, his semi-erect cock was hardening at the thought of having even more toys to play around with. Standing up, he brushed off some of the dust from his frilly skirt, figuring he had to look presentable when meeting with the protectors of the city. He even temporarily considered tucking his bulge away, which was pretty easy for a celestial being like him, but he decided they deserved nothing but the full Alphonse experience from the moment they laid eyes on him. With the sirens getting closer and closer, he skipped off to meet them, leaving the remaining people in the fast-food joint wondering what they had just experienced.

The police would be asking themselves similar questions soon enough as they rounded the corner. Faced with Alphonse’s looming body, his feet firmly planted on either side of the street while his erect cock swayed ever so slightly in the wind. The smug femboy grinned down at the approaching cars as they screeched to a halt. Even with the reports from the people in the restaurant, it was clear that they weren’t prepared for every detail about the giant bunny-eared menace to be true, evident both in their shock and the fact that they had only sent three patrol cars. Pouting cutely, the bunny boy shook his head. “Only three cars? Am I not big enough for you yet? Or is it because I don’t have nuclear breath like all the cool monsters?” While he was mostly teasing, there was actually some legitimate disappointment in his voice, as he had hoped he’d have even more toys to play around with now that the city was finally trying to stop him. Well, he was mature enough to take what he could get, and if he had learned one thing from the eternity spent lording over the galaxy, beyond the fact that endlessly indulging your own degenerate urges is actually really cool, it’s that there would always be another opportunity for more fun.

Clapping his hands together, Alphonse leaned from one foot to the other, carefully watching the officers below to see how they would react. Disappointingly, they seemed to be too shocked to do anything much at all, though one of them did call for backup after realizing how hopelessly outmatched they were. Figuring he’d have to initiate the action, he used one hand to gently grip at his cock, moaning softly as he begun stroking it while slowly stepping towards the nearest car. With no warning, he got on his knees, purposefully making sure to push the tip of his shaft against the roof of the car. For just a second, it looked like the metal might have been able to resist the heavy weight of his girth, and with the driver shifting into reverse and pushing the pedal to the metal, there seemed to be just a faint glimmer of hope for the pair of officers. However, only a moment later, the roof gave in, bending and breaking apart under the pressure. With more than 3 meters of femboy dick coming crashing down on him, the driver’s body was flattened into an unrecognizable mess, blood and guts splattering across the insides of the car as well as the underside of Alphonse’s shaft. The officer in the passenger’s seat seemed to be a bit more fortunate, able to force the broken car door open and escape. Well, at least until a pair of dainty little fingers picked him up and lifted him high into the sky.

“Hello, mister officer~” Alphonse’s warm breath washed against the tiny guy, and even his soft voice echoed in his ears when he spoke. The already lewd femboy seemed even more aroused than usual, his eyes beginning to glaze over with lust. “Y’know, uniforms really turn me on. I’m sure you can’t wait to discipline such a naughty little pervert like me~” The officer didn’t seem to be particularly interested in going along with Alphonse’s little roleplay, something he had expected, even if it still disappointed him. With a short sigh, he lowered the man towards his crotch before trapping him between his hand and musky skin of his cock. “Try your best to make this enjoyable, please~?” He teased as he slowly resumed his stroking, shuddering a bit every time his little prisoner squirmed against his tight grasp. Fortunately for him, his actions seemed to have ignited some sort of response amongst the remaining police officers, who had positioned themselves behind their cars as they opened fire on the enormous femboy. Probably the worse half of fight-or-flight to opt for in this case, but Alphonse knew humans weren’t exactly the brightest race around. Nevertheless, he loved the extra attention, and while the bullets rarely managed to pierce his top, when they did they provided him with a lovely little sting of pleasure. “Haaah, finally an audience with some energy…” He muttered to himself as his strokes only became faster and more intense. For the poor guy forced up against his dick, the pressure became unbearable, and he got to feel his bones being pushed to their limit before finally breaking one after the other. Before Alphonse could control himself, his little toy was grinded to mush against his cock, blood and guts squeezing through the gap between his fingers. “Ewwie, gross~” He groaned as he wiped the remains of his toy off on the ground below, though whatever disgust he had actually felt at the officer’s demise didn’t seem to keep him down for long. Instead he leaned forward, and grabbed one officer with each hand, making sure to be as gentle as possible with them. Still panting heavily, it was clear that the femboy wasn’t exactly thinking straight, his mind still overcome with lust. With one officer in each hand, he leaned backwards until he eventually sat down, the entire neighborhood shaking as his fat ass crashed into the asphalt below.

Legs spread wide and with a lewd grin on his face, he slowly lowered his two latest captives towards his crotch. Cupping his left hand against his churning nuts, Alphonse whined as he felt his toy squirm and struggle against his sensitive sac, pounding away with their fists and legs as if that did anything but turn him on more. His cock toy was equally energetic, and it didn’t take long for the overgrown bunny to get back into the same pace he was in before his last toy went splat. Staring intensely at the remaining officers, he cooed in pleasure. “Nnngh…you guys…have no idea…what’s…urgh…what’s coming~” The boy continued jerking off, and eventually precum started dripping from his tip, mixing with the leftovers of the previous cock toy to create a sticky, smelly concoction that quickly soaked into every little bit of his new toy’s uniform. His heart started beating faster, his entire body heating up in anticipation of what was to come. “I’m so glad…I…I could get an audience…for this…” His words were harder and harder to pick up between all the constant moaning and panting, and the people he was talking didn’t exactly seem intent on listening to his lust-filled rants. At some point, they must have realized that they couldn’t do much to stop him, instead opting to get as far away as possible. Unfortunately, the damage had already been done. Alphonse’s voyeuristic tendencies, as well as the invaluable assistance from his toys meant he was only seconds away from his next orgasm. His strokes were more intense than ever, and it was a wonder his latest toy had yet to suffer the fate of his last one, but whatever he had done to survive for this long meant nothing as the femboy leaned back, letting out an ear shattering moan of pure lust. Losing control of himself, he couldn’t help but flatten his two latest playthings, barely even noticing their bodies splattering amidst the pleasure that was running through his body. Liters of spunk shot high into the sky, crashing down all across the neighborhood. Every glob of seed had the force to crush an adult human upon impact, and the constant downpour of baby batter meant it didn’t take long for pools of the stuff to form. Falling onto his back, Alphonse let out a deep breath of relief as he reveled in the bliss of post-orgasm, his body so utterly overcome with pleasure that he almost forgot the best part of it all. His heart skipped a bit as the familiar sensation returned to his chest, the delicious feeling of growth.

“Ufufu, you’re in for some big trouble now~”