- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh hey, someone's neurons sure got activated again. This chapter has a pretty heavy vore focus, and features some semi-detailed descriptions of being digested alive, so be warned if that's not your thing. 

Also, I have a dA if you want to stalk me there as well:
https://www.deviantart.com/twoloavesofbread

This time, the growth spurt hit harder than even Alphonse had been expecting. Sure, he was a celestial deity that spent most of his time doing little more than tending to whatever hedonistic desire he felt at any given time, but even so, the way the growth spurts only continued to become more and more intense was a pleasant surprise. With his knees getting weak from the constant onslaught of pleasure, he started stumbling around the park, his loafers leaving deep footprints in the ground. The few humans that were still nearby could hear him coo softly every time his body surged in size, and it didn’t take long until he was on his knees, the sudden movement causing his semi-erect shaft to slam into the ground below, spiling out even more of his sticky precum. “Hrff…Why did no one tell me growing was this much fun…I’ve been going easy on you…by just…drowning your cities in my seed…” His voice echoed across the park, and his needy tone might have held some appeal to a small niche of people, had it not been for the fact that he was more than 10m tall and still growing. Alphonse’s face only became more and more flustered as the growth spurt continued, his panting becoming more desperate in tandem with the groans of his expanding body growing louder. One park bench in particular had the unfortunate fate of finding itself in the path of his growing cock, and the combination of his ongoing growth spurt and his shaft slowly hardening once more meant that the wooden bench eventually had to yield. Alphonse barely noticed the bench being crushed into splinters against his growing shaft, too busy enjoying every little surge of pleasure as it washed over him. 10m turned to 20, and 20 turned to 30 and by the time everything finally slowed down, the bunny boy was 36m tall, towering over his nearby surroundings even while sitting down.

For a moment, he simply sat there and enjoyed the lingering effects of the growth spurt. His body was still all tingly and sensitive, and if he wanted to, he could probably push himself over the edge with just a couple of strokes of his cock. For once, however, he had other things in mind than getting off. Not that he didn’t want to go back to jerking off immediately, his nuts were already churning out more spunk and his throbbing shaft was practically begging for him to get lewd once again, but for now he would have to postpone his favorite pastime. After all, there was more to life than just endlessly getting off on the suffering of the humans at your feet, occasionally you’d have to sate some even more primal needs. Slowly getting on his feet and standing up to his full height, Alphonse could feel his stomach growl and rumble. “Whoopsie, silly little me. I must have forgotten to bring some lunch along for this little excursion. Surely you’ll all help me fill my tummy, right~?” While the park was basically devoid of humans at this point, his voice now carried into the streets that surrounded it. He assumed most humans were still going about their daily lives, so giving them a little taste of what’s to come wouldn’t hurt.

 

Melanie sighed to herself as she waited inside of the local fast-food joint. Her friend had said she’d be here 20 minutes ago, but she hadn’t answered any of her calls or messages. She wasn’t sure what to think, it wasn’t like her to just leave someone hanging like that. Besides, in the last message she sent before she stopped responding, she said she was right by the nearby park, so she couldn’t have been that far away, right? Being all caught up in her own thoughts, Melanie didn’t pay much attention to what was going on outside, and while she noticed the occasional person frantically running past the windows, she didn’t think too much about it. Maybe they were running to catch the bus or something, they probably had their reasons. It was only when she felt a slight shake that she started to wonder if something was wrong. A second, stronger shake only intensified her suspicions, and the sight of the ripples in her cup of soda made her wonder just what was going on. No one else in the restaurant really seemed to care, so maybe it was just nothi-

Before she could finish that thought, a third shake made the entire building shake, throwing food all over the place and sending anyone not sitting down crashing to the floor. Melanie was fairly unscathed, but as she looked outside again, she saw even more people running down the street, screaming madly as car alarms blared in the background. She wasn’t sure what was going on, but she wasn’t planning on staying here to find out. Getting out of her seat, she started running for the door, and it seemed like she wasn’t the only one with that idea. Another man was already on his way out of the door, only to suddenly freeze up. Melanie wasn’t sure what he had seen outside, but it was enough to make him stop dead in his tracks, and before she could ask him what was going on, he was gone. Where only a moment ago, there had been a man, was now…a pair of giant loafers. Melanie was so confused by what she was seeing, that it took her a couple of seconds to notice that the remains of the man that had stood only a couple of meters in front of her were now spread across the entire storefront, including her. Stumbling backwards back into the fast food joint, she desperately wanted to scream, but all she could do was stare up in terror as the roof was torn off like the lid on a box.

 

“Ehehe~! And with the fourth bunny skip hop, I arrive at my destination~” Alphonse said cheerily, unaware that he had ended at least one life making his way here. More focused on filling himself up he lowered into a squat, using his fingers to dig into the structure of the building in front of him before casually lifting the entire ceiling off the walls. “Lucky me, I was afraid I was gonna have to go all day without a single snack. A growing boy needs to eat, y’know~” He gave his ass a light slap, but it didn’t seem like any of the humans below were particularly impressed by his little tease. Looking over the dozen or so people that were inside the building, the boy tried to decide who would make for the best meal. He had plenty of time to choose, with the tip of his semi-erect cock casually blocking the front entrance. There was probably a back entrance they could escape through, but right now they all seemed so shocked that it didn’t really matter in the long run. Eventually his eyes settled on a young woman near the entrance, seemingly already covered in blood. “My, you went and marinated yourself, just for me? Now I have to get a taste!”

 

It took Melanie a couple of seconds to realize that the giant was talking to her, probably due to the fact that she was still in shock. However, as his hand slowly descended towards her, it only took a split second for her fight-or-flight response to kick in, and even if her legs were still quite shaky, she tried to make a run for it. Unfortunately, her attempt at escape was not just fruitless, but probably made the entire situation worse for her. Only a couple of steps into her sprint, she found herself knocked over and pinned to the ground, the giggling above confirming that the looming monster was basically just playing with his food. She squirmed and struggled, but even with just a single finger, he was effortlessly able to pin her to the floor. In desperation she looked at the rest of the humans in the restaurant, tears welling in her eyes. “Help me! Please! S-Someone, just…do anything!” Her pleas fell on deaf ears, as the rest of the restaurant sat still, probably afraid to become the monster’s next meal if they made a move. One final push against her back, and Melanie could hear her bones crack, a sharp pain shooting through her chest. Something had definitely broken, and it made it nigh impossible for her to scream more, her entire body exploding in pain if she even tried to speak. Not that it mattered anyways, as she was picked up from the floor and lifted into the air to meet her fate.

“Fufu, looks like you’re not getting any help today. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll help me put on a great show for the rest of the humans here” Alphonse teased as he picked up his snack from the ground, licking his lips in anticipation. Sure, he had eaten cities, even continents before, but at those sizes, there was so much dirt and rock that even a celestial being like him could only barely taste the humans. Now, however, he’d get to savor every little bit of them. Sticking his tongue out, he carefully licked the poor girl, making sure to take it as slow as possible. She tasted downright amazing, unlike anything he had ever tried before. Not to mention all her squirming and begging, just the thought of swallowing her whole was already turning him on. Back on ground floor, glass would shatter as his cock started hardening again, breaking down the glass doors as it slowly pumped out a pool of precum on the floor of the restaurant. Opening his mouth wide, Alphonse made sure his snack knew exactly where she was going, his heavy, humid breath washing against her face. “You’re almost a bit too big for this…Luckily this isn’t my first time swallowing something huge~” With that said, he slowly slid her face first past his lips and pearly whites, tipping his head backwards to ensure she’d slide towards certain doom. Surprising even him, she somehow still had the energy to resist, trying her best to stop her descent. Unfortunately, her squirming did little more than turn him on. With a single swallow, he could feel her sliding down his esophagus, and he took great joy in showing off the descending bulge to the remaining people.

 

This had to be a dream, right? There was no way this was actually happening, Melanie thought to herself. And yet at the same time, she wasn’t waking up. Her entire body ached, and the slightest movement from the tight, slimy walls that surrounded her was enough to make her scream out in pain thanks to the multitude of broken bones she had suffered. No matter what she did, she couldn’t slow her descent. The walls of his esophagus were covered in mucus, so it was impossible to get a grip anywhere, and squirming just seemed to make her go faster. Unable to do anything to save herself, Melanie started resigning herself to her fate, only for her to suddenly reach her destination, landing in his belly. It was tight and incredibly dark, but at least she could move around just ever so slightly. That was only a small reprieve considering what came after. It started as a light, tingling sensation in her lower body, but it didn’t take long for it to intensify into a painful, burning sensation. Melanie’s heart sank as she realized what was happening. “Am I…being digested…” There was no answer beyond the occasional gurgle of Alphonse’s body, but she already knew she was right. Desperately she tried to get out of the pool of stomach acid, but it only rose in response. Hammering away at the slimy walls that surrounded her, she screamed and begged for mercy. Before long, she had lost feeling in her legs, and after a couple of more excruciating minutes, she was barely even conscious. Her flesh had all been digested into a nutrition-rich soup for the growing bunny boy, and only a broken skeleton remained of her.