- Text Size +

Sheila came back, and was surprised that her favorite 'nephew' was suddenly gone after she saw him checking her out.
'That may have been why he left...' she thought in disappointment, and walked over to the couch to sit down and keep watching TV, she was going to have a boring day to herself, as far as she could tell, not knowing that her world-class derriere casted an ominous shadow over her dear little Blaise, and a truly planet-sized booty was about to descend upon him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What the..." She muttered as she brought you close to her eyes to inspect you. You desperately waved at her, and she jumped a little in surprise
"Jesus, Blaise, don't scare me like that!" She said in a kinda worried tone, and after further inspection, she concluded you were fine sans your current stature. She was marveled at the fact that even your clothes shrank with you. Her initial shock and surprise quickly wore off, and what remained was unparalleled curiosity. You had been nervous about getting caught by fingers larger than skyscrapers, but at the same time, there was some sense of relief, as she did notice you after all, it could've been much, much worse otherwise...

"How?" She asked, though it sounded like it was more to herself than you
"Honestly, I've got no idea..." You scratched your head
"Should we go to a hospital?" You suggested
"Honey, I sincerely doubt anyone in a hospital has any way of helping you... and if we make this public, I think the government or something would probably take you away to do experiments on you like some lab rat..." Sheila replied and you nodded in agreement with a sigh
"Yeah, probably not a good idea..." You then looked away awkwardly, wondering what you were going to do next, though you guessed Sheila would just straight take you back home and give you to your mom, however, that did not happen, and instead you saw her slowly form a smile on her face
"You know, we can still have some fun..." She whispered and you shuddered
"W-What do you mean?" You asked a bit nervously. She smiled and winked at you again.
"Well, if I recall correctly, you used to love going to bouncy castles and the like..." She said in a oddly provocative way, but what she said in itself sounded innocent enough, which threw you off...
"Uh, well, yes... back when I was a kid..." You said, unsure about what she could possibly mean...

"Given your size, you could say my entire body is just one giant bouncy house to you..." She giggled and slowly lowered you down to her chest level, and she lightly shook it, making her mountain-sized mammaries jiggle unlike anything else you had seen before. Indeed, they looked rather bouncy, and the sight made you blush intensely. She then lowered you a bit farther down and pressed you into her tummy, where you sank noticeably into her squishy, pudgy flesh
"I bet you could bounce real good on my belly" She laughed and gently rubbed you on it while pressing you even deeper into her flesh. You, however, felt like your skeleton would've jumped out of your body if you hadn't been pinned in place as you suddenly heard a massive growl that came from within Sheila's stomach. It sounded like a caged, angry beast
"Oof..." You heard her say and stopped pressing you into her tummy
"What's wrong?" You asked
"Uh, not much. It's just that silly Auntie Sheila really pigged out last night on your mom's burritos..." She replied and used her free hand to clutch her stomach as it growled and groaned rather loudly.
"Maybe bouncing on my belly is not the best idea at the moment" She chuckled and slowly brought you back to her face level. She smiled again at you, but it was a smile more akin to Lillian's when she's about to mess with you, you gulp...
"I've got something else much better in mind... but I want you to be sincere..." She said, surprisingly sternly. It was a bit strange that despite her size, Sheila hardly ever commanded true 'mom energy', but for that brief moment, she definitely did.
"What is it?" You asked with a slight stutter
"Do you like my big booty?" She asked so bluntly it made you do a triple take on what she just said.
"W-W-W-What?!"
"You heard me..." She said with a playful smile. You gulped hard. You had no idea what the right call was in this situation. You didn't even know if there was a right call at all. On the one hand, if you say 'No', there's the possibility that she either doesn't believe you, or, if she does, she feels insulted, as you knew it was the part of her body she prized the most, and you definitely didn't want to incur in the wrath of someone many thousands of times, if not millions, larger than you. On the other hand, God knows what'll happen if you answer 'Yes'.

Sheila chuckled as she saw the tiny boy in her grip wrack his brain for a proper answer, she found his reactions cute and waited patiently. After a few minutes, you still weren't sure what to answer, but decided to go with the least risky one...
"Y-Yeah..." You said shyly and looked away, expecting something horrible to happen, but all you felt was the booming from Sheila's laughter.
"There, there... Was it so hard?" She soothed you, lightly rubbing your head with one of her fingertips, with incredible dexterity and care.
"I'm sorry..." You said, still looking away.
"Don't apologize, hon. All I wanted was to have you acknowledge your desire..." she said in a flirty way.
"...So that we can act upon it..." she whispered and your whole body shuddered. She then lowered you and brought you around her waist, soon you faced the most breath-taking view ever, her absolutely and monstrously gigantic ass. Two jiggling meaty globes so vast you could wander aimlessly around just one of them and get lost, and that was without mentioning the colossal chasm in between them, it looked from your perspective like entire cities could get lost there.

Sheila shook her hips and that made both of her immense asscheeks wobble near uncontrollably, and you couldn't help but stare in shock and disbelief at tsunami sized waves of fatty flesh ripple across the massive globes. She smiled and let you stare until the jiggling gradually died down, although it took several minutes. She then lowered you a bit farther down, where you could see her panties-turned-thong.
"Look! You're about as tiny as the stars on the flag!" She pointed out, giggling, and brought you close to the middle of said panties, where you could see some of Brazil's flag, what hadn't been devoured by her gigantic crack. Indeed, the small stars on the flag's blue orb's underside were slightly bigger than you. It was awe-inspiring, but it also made you feel nervous, then you heard a low, distant rumbling that seemingly came from deep within, which made you shudder
"Yeah, I saw..." You reply awkwardly, unsure where this is going to go next...