- Text Size +

“Aaahhnn~! Are you enjoying yourself inside my big butt?” Sheila called out to you in a sexy voice. “You perverted little man, squirming deeper and deeper inside my ass! It’s okay… just let out all your pent up lust on my bowels. Rub yourself all over anywhere you like, enjoy it, just like I am…”

As she said this she plunged her fingers even deeper into her pussy. The sensitive tissue clamped down and forced out a sticky glob of juices right into her hand. The horny mother’s ass muscles swelled with another heaving throb, sucking your body down until you splattered straight against a dead end. You raised your head wearily, battered and waist-deep in stinky sludge, your limbs aching from exhaustion as you tried to move. The thick wall you had hit was the far end of Sheila’s rectum, the quivering corner of her bowels, right nearby her shuddering nethers. The rest of her anal tunnel turned a direct 90 degrees into the area of her sigmoid colon, a passageway to the soaking hot hellscape beyond, a place where almost nothing could reach you. Just the thought of being sent down there was terrifying, practically a death sentence. As if the huge grumbling colon could sense you were right next to it, it twitched hungrily at you, the walls eagerly shaking in anticipation. Just then a bout of horrible gas burst out from the darkness, pelting you with the worst miasma ever. You keeled over, gagging on the giant bubble of burrito-fueled vapors.

Please… anything… anyone out there… help me” you silently begged.

Your desperate pleas for mercy were rewarded with another massive load of gas erupting into Sheila’s rectum, filling up her indifferent bowels with more toxic air. The giant organic tube of flesh rumbled with a calamitous intensity. The scalding hot gases created tremendous booming vibrations so loud that they were ruthlessly drumming the inside of your skull. It wasn’t that you were getting closer to where the gurgling noises of her ass came from, the truth was you were already inside it. All the ominous bubbly sounds that her huge jiggling booty produced before she had to fart, the muffled groaning you heard when your face was shoved in between her ass cheeks, you were currently sitting at ground zero of where they were the loudest. In the distance a gargantuan fart cracked off, blasting the entombed air out Sheila’s big sweaty puckered anus. Your world shook, but the expelled anal air was so far away that it didn’t have any leverage to pull you along with it.

Sheila moaned with satisfaction as she ripped another stinky fart, loving the feeling of deep bassy reverberations coursing through her thick jumbo ass. She was really getting off to her own flatulence, she hadn’t felt this good about having a gassy episode in a long time, and it was all thanks to you. A drooling smile spread across her face as she felt even more gurgling fumes rumble through her colon, this was going to be a big one. Her nethers clenching in anticipation, Sheila increased the speed of which she was fingering herself, her face breathing heavier into her mattress. It felt like she was mixing up her insides, hot tingles were rising up from within her ass alongside her sultry gas. Somewhere in there was your tiny form, basking in the swirling girth of her sweltering fart. Sheila let out a vocal cry of bliss as the accumulated gas shot out of her butthole, her fingers didn’t stop pounding her wet pussy slit as it erupted through her butt cheeks. Her eyebrows furrowed, enraptured by pleasure, the thundering force of her release was big enough to shake her whole bedframe.

For you the impact wasn’t just shaking her mattress, it felt like a meteor had slammed into the planet, furiously racking the meaty walls around you. The storm raged overhead, bellowing through the giant milf’s bowels with wisps of filth and encrusted juices spewing on by. Her superheated fart cranked the temperature within to absurdly punishingly hot degrees. Even after the explosion eventually fizzled off you were left desperately heaving on her wicked broiling miasma. The air seared your lungs, making you want to claw at your chest to stop the burning sensation. As Sheila’s fervidly masturbated, her stimulating movements rocked your anal chamber. You were choking on the fermented remnants of her previous meals, swallowing unhealthy amounts of moist fumes produced by her ass.

The giant intestinal walls continued to clench, pulsating with lewd sticky enthusiasm on all sides. Still plastered to the back corner of Sheila’s rectum, the foul heat only made you worry more about being sucked down her horrid colon’s gullet. Colossal rivers of slime were drooling down from the flexing cavern above, slowly oozing along the giant lumpy anal walls and pooling around your location. The abundant sloshing anal juices made you feel like Sheila’s ass was salivating with desire, as if it was longing to devour your shrunken body. Her heartbeat was racing now, growing more excited as she filled up with pleasure.

“Ohhhh it feels amazing!” Sheila moaned, the pitch of her voice was getting higher as her pleasure soared. “I’ll give you all the farts you like! Whenever you need me to, I can let loose all over your tiny body! You can stay inside my ass as long as you want, live out all your naughty fantasies deep inside my bowels!”

Your face twisted in anguish from what she was saying. You didn’t want any of this! At first you didn’t mind her huge ass, her huge wobbling booty looked amazing from the outside, and bouncing on it like a trampoline was initially fun, but as soon as you fell between her giant cheeks things spiraled out of control. You didn’t have a fetish for her farts or for being smothered inside her bowels. At your current size her ass was a tortuous nightmare, a dangerous foul-smelling dreadful place from which you couldn’t escape. You wished you had never shrunken in the first place, nothing good could ever come of being so small.

The giant woman’s body was reaching its limit. Her bowels were twitching faster and faster, squeezing inwards to smother you. The thick soupy anal juices swirled around like tidal waves as her fart canal throbbed, burying you under enormous tons of viscous liquid and stifling anal meat. Outside Sheila squealed with delight, the tingles had grown too strong and were shooting through her loins like sparks of electricity. Her colon shuddered before you, undulating, more eager than ever to coax you deep inside. Tossed inside the maelstrom of intestinal froth, your minuscule body was pounded against the giantess’s masticating walls. You felt like you were being pummeled by her ass savagely, and without remorse, but the truth was you hadn’t seen anything yet. Just beyond the thick meaty walls of Sheila’s inner booty, her gigantic womb was pulsating next to you in anticipation.

Your Auntie’s breath was ragged, a thick line of saliva was running down her chin but she didn’t care. She was panting fast and hard, entranced by the euphoric pleasures coming from her backside. Fingering herself with rapid speeds, she kept ramming her slutty pussy. The intoxicating pleasure built, swelling inside her body like a balloon, larger and larger, until eventually it popped with an incredible surging burst.

“Oh yes! Yes! hnnnnnNNNHHHGHH!!” she cried out.

Everything around you quivered to an abrupt end, seizing up in unison. The powerful bowel walls suddenly clamped together like a vice, slamming down on top of your tiny body without mercy. For a few severely painful seconds your were flattened by Sheila’s shivering anal muscles, her disgusting pressurized juices forced their way down your throat and into your stomach, filling your ears and nose and any other available orifices. You tried to scream out in agony but it was far too painful. Immediately following the great crushing, the bottom-heavy woman’s ass went into rolling convulsions. Her inner depths started repeatedly squeezing and smashing down on top of you in a dizzying frenzy. Huge waves of bliss spread through her booty, again and again, hammering her nerves with wonderful erotic pleasure.

You were spun about inside the abyss, like a laundry machine, unable to tell which way you were going, until a massive lurch of suction came from the sigmoid colon. With a splashing ocean of juices, Sheila’s hungry intestinal tract guzzled you down, swallowing you like a voracious monster, deeper and deeper into the darkness where you would never be found. Your body threw up the thick frothy juices from your stomach and then you screamed, wailing in terror and you were sent winding down the giant anal throat. Sheila’s hefty ass twitched and jerked as it glistened with beads of sweat. Her pussy had erupted in pleasure with a burst of juices, spraying all over her bedsheets. She couldn’t stop moaning from how good it felt, the sensation was too strong. Everything for you inside her colon’s depths became worse than before. The walls squeezed closer together and were more suffocating, every surface of the giant organic tunnel was covered in thicker, more slimy anal mucus. Your body ragdolled around helplessly and Sheila’s bowels chewed you up, rhythmically pulsating in ecstasy, indifferent to your suffering.

As everything trembled around you, your body had finally reached the limit of exhaustion.

Ah, this must be her body cumming” you thought to yourself, in a weary state of mind.

It felt so strange to you, even after everything you had been through, that you were somehow inside your friend’s mother’s ass while she was having an orgasm. In the chaotic mess of her sloshing spasming bowels, you were having an out-of-body experience, finally letting go of your sense of self. You felt everything start to go dark, despite being in pitch blackness already, another layer of darkness swept over you. Then you fell into unconsciousness. You were finally at peace from the horrible ordeal. Sheila’s ass continued to convulse, gulping you down deeper as she came.

Chapter End Notes:

That's all I've got, hope you enjoyed it!