- Text Size +

You plummeted through the pitch-black air. Helplessly smaller than a grain of sand, your tiny body fell down into the nightmare that was Sheila’s rectum. The width of her anal chamber stretched out far wider than that of her city-sized anus, growing even larger as its depth continued. From one side to another, it would be barely in focus to your small eyes, that is if you weren’t trapped in endless darkness. You landed with a rough impact, your limbs flailed as you rolled to a stop against her hot muscular flesh. For some reason your body was much more durable after being shrunken. If it wasn’t there wouldn’t be any way you could survive being crushed by Sheila’s ass, or being dropped the equivalent of several skyscrapers in height. Even with such a massive fall you were only as deep as the entrance to your Auntie’s bowels… or rather the exit.

The smell inside was atrociously foul, and you immediately started to go into convulsions. Your lungs ached and your body heaved, rejecting the ungodly stench. Wicked smells permeated through every square inch of Sheila’s bowels, absolutely reeking of her gas. Of course, this was where her torrential farts had come from, so it was appropriate that it smelled just as awful, but that fact didn’t make it any easier to get used to. You wheezed as her disgusting anal aroma filled your chest, these were the remnants of her burrito farts that hadn’t made it all the way out.

To make matters worse, the heat was slowly roasting you alive. Whenever Sheila hit you with her explosive farts you assumed that was the worst of her gas, that such a fiery hell couldn’t be this hot all the time. You were wrong. Inside the grown woman’s anal cavity was an unbearable oven of stink. The furnace of steamy air churned and bubbled with her body, sapping away your energy just with her sheer heat. You were trapped in the thick of it now, helpless to the inner bodily functions of her gigantic gassy booty. She hadn’t even done anything yet and already you felt incapacitated, completely unable to get up off your feet. This anal environment wasn’t a place anyone was meant to survive in, you were utterly screwed.

The massive rectal wall you were laying on throbbed, as if her colossal butt was still hungry for more. Her muscles tensed up and her hulking landscape of flesh bent inwards as she clenched her twitching asshole. The gigantic wrinkled hole you had just passed through squeezed down incredibly tight, searching for any presence remaining of your minuscule body. You felt the shockwaves of her enormous folds sliding against each other, right next to your position her massive city-sized anus was thoroughly trying to feel for you. The stiff muscles controlling her sphincter flexed, Sheila contracted her tight orifice until she was certain. Unable to sense your body any more, her asshole relaxed, but continued to quiver with a renewed lust. Massive ripples of pleasure shuddered up through her huge humid bowels as she moaned with delight.

“You’re in! You’re actually inside! I can’t believe it, you’re actually inside my big booty, oh god~!”

The giantess milf continued to moan with pleasure as her fingers rubbed her pussy. Just imagining your tiny form squirming inside her bowels made her slit gush, hot slimy juices ran down her engorged pink pussy lips. The natural lubrication felt extra good on her clit, Sheila continued to rub the pleasure button between her digits while she focused her thoughts on you. Waves of erotic tremors spread from her crotch, all the way down her loins, and as her lower body shook with pleasure so did your surroundings.

Inside her soaking hot bowels, Sheila’s horny muscles became more and more active. You screamed as her walls began to undulate, the small tingles making them throb were akin to a cataclysmic event for you. The back of her gigantic farthole twitched with desire, stretching the flesh beneath you to its whims, pulsating as your giant friend’s mother carelessly masturbated. You were nothing but a speck of dust caught in the motions of her pleasure, your body caught on the surface of her trembling anal walls. All you could do was endure the horror while desperately trying to not go into fits from the smell. Just then a bellowing groan echoed from the chasm deep within. Sheila’s huge rectum rumbled around you, the walls shaking as her guts stirred with more gas, until you were unceremoniously tossed off into the abyss.

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” you screamed.

As soon as you were no longer attached to her sticky anal flesh your body once again went into a freefall, only for a much much longer distance this time. You dropped down like a penny out of an airplane, plummeting hopelessly deep into the thick booty of your well-endowed Auntie. Thanks to her ass pointing directly up in the air while she touched herself, your descent had a straight path down, deeper than where her fingers could even reach. It was the most terrifying experience in your life, you were falling miles deep into her massive anal cavity, down into the darkness where her potent burritos were cooking up a gigantic storm. As you fell, more rumbling gurgles echoed through her depths, sending awful murky gas your way. The bubbles of intestinal steam rose high into Sheila’s rectum, tasting absolutely awful with decay, until they were trapped inside by her closed anus. To your surprise your body was so pathetically small that the rising gas was able to provide some lift, slowing your descent for a moment until you passed all the way through.

After getting a face-first dive into Sheila’s gurgling fart mist, your body continued to fall, eventually landing about 5 inches deep into her bowels. The abrupt stop was caused by some lumpy anal tissue. As you went deeper into Sheila’s bowels her walls became more twisted and uneven, and the curved ripple of flesh was jutting out just far enough to catch your body. The impact smashed you against her supple meat, bouncing your tiny body over it until you landed in a pool of horrendous anal juices. Maybe “pool” wasn’t the correct word for it. Across the depths of Sheila’s inner ass various patches of filthy liquid were scattered across the landscape, but to your perspective they were each as big as an entire lake. It was her viscous anal slime made to ease the lubrication of her bowel movements, a noxious mixture of natural juices and terrible substances that you didn’t want to think about. Thankfully the sticky lake of fluids you had fallen into wasn’t too dirty, but it was still incredibly sticky and hard to swim around in.

The entire world around you started the rock as Sheila spanked her doughy ass. She had felt your tiny body ricochet off her anal walls and was getting more playful.

“Ohhh was that you in there? I felt something tickling around the inside of my butt, but I’m not sure. Have you already made your way that far inside…?” Sheila wondered ominously.

Just then her enormous lumpy walls began to churn. Sheila’s anal passageway began to contract in on itself, squeezing its vast mountains of flesh together. You gasped in frozen awe as her sticky muscles undulated from underneath you, it was like the surface of the Earth’s crust had started to wobble around like a water bed. Great massive chunks of intestinal flesh rose into the sky, squishing against the gummy rippled walls on the opposite side. The world collapsed inwards as Sheila squeezed her bowels, the incredible lakes of oozing slime splashing around the surface of her organic tunnel. Hot tidal waves of mucus crashed over your puny form, sending you into a whirlpool of anal destruction.

“Hmmm I think if I concentrate really hard I can locate you… Is that you? No wait, I think this is you!”

Again and again Sheila’s anal walls throbbed together, squeezing until they could find you. Your tiny nub of a body sloshed around through her massive sea of juices, uselessly flailing to the whims of her bowels. As she called it out, her gigantic walls of anal tissue slammed down on your shape, pinning you between the lumps of squishy flesh. Sheila cooed as her internal flesh smeared itself on top of your body, getting an exhilarating rush out of feeling you this deep inside her. Her fingers passionately stroked her pussy as she massaged her booty muscles within, squeezing the humongous pulsating meat all around you. The horrific sensation of being pinned between her walls didn’t last long however, the sticky bath of anal juices carried your tiny body along its current, through the small gaps inside her twisting chamber.

Just as you thought you were about to drown in slime you managed to reach a pocket of horrible foul-smelling air. All you could do was gasp into the abyss before you were thrown back under, tossed around like a lost rag inside an ocean of stormy fluids. Sheila’s fat ass wobbled as she wiggled it from side to side, delighting herself on finally getting to masturbate with you inside her booty. She had been waiting so long to bring out her perverted desires, to feed you to her massive rump so you could both help each other get off. The feeling wasn’t as mutual as she thought though, because your side of the experience was more like being in the center of a devastating typhoon.

“PLEASE GOD!” you yelled in your spare moments of drifting afloat the surface of slime. “SHEILA STOP!!”

Sheila continued to moan as she played with squeezing her ass, her face growing more hot as her arousal continued to build up. That wasn’t the only thing building up inside her though, as a rumbling groan called out from inside her guts. Bloated pressure traveled all the way down her colon, getting louder as it went, until it finally disturbed the sloshing nightmare you found yourself trapped in. The woman’s walls retracted slightly as more gurgling sounds entered her ass, preparing itself for what was to come. Much like Lillian, Sheila didn’t have any say in the matter. When her ass decided it was time to blast, it was time to blast.