- Text Size +

After another couple of sexy ass blasts her loud series of farts had ended, at least for the time being. Your brain had to take a moment to reboot itself before you gasped for air again, and you remembered where you currently situated. Grueling hot fumes hit your lungs like fire, the stench was nauseating, but you needed to inhale any small traces of oxygen you could find. Just then the gigantic walls clenched inwards, hungrily pulling you down deeper into Sheila’s juicy pink anal meat. It was much more difficult to find air while lodged this far between her tender sloppy slime-coated muscles, you could only take tiny gasps at a time. Meanwhile the giantess continued flexing her foul voracious asshole, cooing with lust as it twitched all over you.

“Maybe it’s about time you come around and be honest, that you’re loving all this gas.” Sheila said. “I get why you would lie about it, you were worried people would make fun of you, right? That girls wouldn’t like you, or would think that you’re gross? It’s okay though, I don’t mind one bit. And neither does Lillian. You’re free to shove your face in deep and kiss and sniff all the gas you could ever want. Speaking of…”

A great booming rumble came from inside of Sheila’s ass, louder than any other so far. Your heart raced as her giant shithole puckered up, clamping down on you with unbelievably hard strength. You couldn’t budge, your face was smashed directly into her oil-encrusted anal muscles without a microinch of space. The immense sphincter walls tensed and vibrated with the groans coming from within, a horrible monster of a fart was preparing itself to come loose. The giant adult woman’s rectum filled to the brim with intestinal air, knocking on the back end of her wrinkled orifice to come surging forth. With a raunchy excitement swelling inside her chest, she complied.

Even for Sheila’s oversized rear, the resulting fart was humongous. A massive roaring rumbling beast of an emission came rushing out from the depths of her ass, spewing her terribly thick scent everywhere. Her juicy butt cheeks grumbled with a voice of their own, droning on the massive outburst or air as it shook her bedframe. Deep noisy moist splatters of intestinal mist sprayed the inside of her globes, showering her bellowing anus and inner ass crack in a fresh film of toxic foul odor. The temperature spiked viciously inside her rubbery orifice, roasting the wrinkle hole’s rim as it continued to erupt. In the midst of all this you were suffering your utmost, facing obliteration on a scale you had never seen before.

The woman’s fart was her biggest one yet, bar none. Even against the world-shattering explosions you had dealt with until now, they were like a gentle warmup compared to this. The hefty dinner of burritos had finally taken full effect with Sheila’s gargantuan ass, supercharging her gassy release to monstrous proportions. The pain of her anal wrinkles reverberating on top of you tripled in speed, they mashed you against her sturdy grime-covered flesh without mercy, crashing repeatedly through your bones as if they didn’t even exist. Scalding hot winds devastated your eardrums, searing every orifice you had that wasn’t already covered in viscous anal fluids. You wanted to scream, you wanted to flail and fight back, but the overwhelming amount of raging hot gas was too powerful. Your pathetic shrunken body was helpless against the sheer magnitude of Sheila’s gigafart, unable to do anything but pray for the annihilation to end.

The aftermath was like something out of an apocalypse movie. Once again it took your brain a second to come back to reality, the brutal vibrations had really done a number on your body. Even though the worst part was over, the remaining scent was still just as dizzying. Sheila’s potent burrito bomb left an excruciating bad taste in your mouth, while you gasped for oxygen it tore a new one through your poor lungs. You gagged and started going into somewhat of a writhing fit from the smell. It was so terrible that it felt like you were melting. The city-size anus meanwhile, had tremors running all the way through it.

“Haaaaanhh~~!” Sheila moaned loudly right into her mattress.

That massive fart had hit her in just the right way. Wave after wave of euphoric tingles spread across her thick ass like melting butter, pleasurably warming through her hips and dripping down to her inflamed loins. The mixture of erotic stimulation and gastrointestinal relief left her incredibly turned on, and her luscious body craving for more. Without even realizing it at first, Sheila’s hand started creeping between her legs... Fear ripped your focus away from your own miserable wallowing. Suddenly the giant woman’s steaming hot asshole began pulsating around you. Her anus was trembling, twitching desperately in a way that couldn’t wait any longer.

“mmrnNGGH?!!”

Your shouts were muffled as Sheila’s gigantic anal wrinkles closed in. Her hungry backdoor was kneading its nasty fart-drenched folds together, smothering you inside. The horrific sound of her sloppy chewing wrinkles clenching together filled your ears, it was wet and sticky and rhythmic in nature. However, there was also a second sloshing sound overlayed with the throbbing of her juicy asshole. Sheila’s gargantuan fingers were rubbing the top of her pussy at the same time, stirring around her huge hooded clit. Right adjacent to her anus her massive pink vaginal opening was squeezing out hot sticky fluids from within, overflowing with involuntary squelching noises. Tantalizing waves of excitement spread through her crotch, feeding the giantess more pleasure. Her massive anus gripped you tight, shivering with anticipation.

“Blaise… hah… It feels so good, but I don’t think I can keep teasing myself any longer. It’s a bit embarrassing to say this to someone so much younger, but I want you in there… all the way inside my ass.”

“Hnh?!! NNNNHH!!!” you screamed.

“If it’ll help you admit to your own desires I’ll give you ALL of my giant-sized behind, my big sexy butt you’ve been staring at for so long, everything you could want. I know from the way you were digging into my asshole before dinner… you want to see what’s on the other side right? I’ll put you in deep… nice and deep into my big booty where all my amazing farts come from. It’ll be better than you can ever imagine… Mmmm…”

As Sheila moaned her intentions sensually to you, her words oozing with arousal, you felt her tremendous anal maw start to pull you in. Her crotch was already clenching down tight from rubbing her pussy, but now she was making it squeeze on purpose, consciously forcing her humongous anal muscles to contract around your body. The difference in force was staggering, you felt the sharp wrench of her flesh sucking you down with more vigor than it ever had before. Tingles ran through Sheila’s anus as she winked her gargantuan rubbery mountains together repeatedly. She didn’t need to use her fingers to bring you all the way inside her ass, in fact using just her butthole to gobble you up was a much more exciting method for her to indulge in.

Even after being sat on and crushed by her giant butt, you had never before felt such an incredible weight pressing down on your body. The horny clenching muscles of Sheila’s backdoor were absolutely unbearable, tightening down with such hungry ferocity that you were sure you’d be flattened into a fine paste. She was fully intent on sucking you all the way inside her asshole now, to insert you deep into her horrific bowels. It was like her anus was treating you as its meal, chewing you up inside its horrible salivating mouth before swallowing you alive. Over and over the giant pulsating shithole squeezed, each ravenous clench dragging you deeper. Sheila’s back was arched, her entire rear end was twitching with greedy pleasure. Her voice let out some sweet moans, but to you the sound was drowned out from the incredible sticky suction her butthole was making. Her thick anus was gulping down your tiny body little by little, inching you along to the other side of its giant sensitive gateway…

The blunt reality of where you were heading was starting to take hold of you. True despair began to settle in. You didn’t want this. You were going to be eaten anally by this woman’s city-sized asshole, and sent inside her gigantic horny bowels. Her massive body, her huge planetary jiggling ass was going to swallow you inside of it… and then what? Keep you trapped in there? Lose you inside like the shrunken speck of a person that you were? CONSUME you? You worried that you might not ever see the outside world again. You pictured yourself dying inside Sheila’s ginormous butt as she happily fed you her nuclear farts while she masturbated. Just then her thirsty bootyhole clenched down and you felt your legs reach open air. Your heart sank. This was it, no one was saving you this time.