- Text Size +

Mist became moisture, humidity became droplets, and soon enough the sweltering oven of smelly gas summoned up sweat from the giant woman’s pores. Immense globs of ass juice dribbled down her great chasm, each one like a miniature avalanche of salty liquid. You started to grow fearful of what would happen if one of those droplets made its way to you, would you drown inside it? Whatever the case, you didn’t have long to worry. In just that moment Sheila’s asshole made a minor twitching movement, disturbed by one single bead of sweat… only to allow another to run straight over her anal wrinkles.

You didn’t have a chance, not even to turn your head around to see it coming. One second you were stuck to Sheila’s sticky skin, the next her salty discharge had dissolved the slimy filth and carried it (and you) away. Your speck of a body was dragged along by a tiny droplet of ass sweat, barely sizable enough to be called a bead, and yet it was as large as a stadium to you. You flailed in a desperate panic, for all the good it did. Your oily shackles had been undone, but you were being pulled down by gravity within the sweat, deeper into the massive anal pit.

You watched in horror as you descended into the space between Sheila’s folds. The bands of rubbery flesh, previously strong enough to hold down your limbs, were now towering mountains of muscle compared to you. What little light that remained was pulled away from sight as your body sunk into the dark depths of her sphincter folds, like you were being sent to the bottom of a dreadful murky well. Suddenly Sheila's backdoor clenched down, squeezing you tightly in a vice and ejecting the moisture from her sweat. Like two hands being pressed firmly together, her anal wrinkles forced the salty stained liquid out from her giant pit, only leaving you crushed between them. It was unbelievably painful, but after a few seconds her asshole let up… only to playfully come crashing down on you again. Your tiny body was being compressed by an insane amount of pressure, writhing in agony within her fiery hot anal crater, and yet Sheila was moaning with glee.

"Ahhhhhh~ that feels so good! Are you enjoying it? If I concentrate really hard I can feel you in my asshole. You’re really tiny, but I can tell it’s you. I’ve been keeping my ass pointed up to help you get deeper in there, I’m really glad that it’s working.”

As she said this her colossal folds closed in on you again, smearing together painfully while Sheila “sensed” your tiny body. Her anus throbbed with hungry enthusiasm.

“I bet it must smell pretty ripe down there after all my big loud farts, doesn’t it? You can smell all the gas you like! Go right in the middle of my huge stinky asshole while it gives you a big hug. Don’t worry, I’ve got a lot more coming. My ass is really big, you know? I can store a lot of lovely farts inside this tank so there’s plenty left~”

Sheila’s mighty anus clenched in rhythm to her arousal, crushing your diminutive form. The gigantic filth-soaked folds squeezed inwards, lustfully constricting to elicit any sensation of pleasure for their owner. You screamed in despair as your scorching hot prison smothered you from head to toe in a soupy bath of oils and juices. The steamy extract of her farts had been pasted onto the inner crevices of her wrinkles with each release and now you were being crushed in it. Loud groans echoed through the giantess’s butt, shuddering through her sensitive hole as she once again filled with gas. In spite of this the horny shithole clenched you inwards, furthering your horrific descent into the rank sweltering darkness.

Outside your Auntie was wiggling her fat sexy booty from side to side, both in a teasing manner and a way to shake out more bubbles of gas. She let out a sensual breath from her mouth, loving how it felt to squeeze down on your tiny body with her backdoor. Just knowing you were lodged in such a place when she was about to fart made her very wet.

“Ahhh, here they come! Unnngh…”

What came next was several blaring devastating loud farts in a row, without even a chance for you to have a break in between. Sheila’s massive wiggling butt erupted with a huge chain of meaty ones, thick and moist from the depths of her colon. Her farts were long and drawn out, incredibly hot and noisy, giving you a perfect chance to experience just how painful it was to experience flatulence as a speck between her anal wrinkles.

The mountain-sized bands of skin expanded as Sheila’s gaping butthole shot out unfathomable amounts of air, but not wide enough for you to be freed from their grip. Instead the greasy folds warbled violently on your left and right, shaking your shrunken form with an intense engine-like speed while also pounding your body flat. It was like a pair of meaty walls clapping together, only with the agility of a jackhammer. You couldn’t even yell out for mercy, you were so helpless to her tremendous farts that the most you could do was try to endure through them. The sound was as deafening as ever, and the heat seared at your skin. Between blasts Sheila’s city-sized anus would close up, smearing its collected slime together, before burping open and unleashing the next horrible explosion.

The giant rumbling ass cheeks of your friend’s mother produced a variety of tones, all with the same noise of meaty mounds of blubbery fat smacking together. Her smell spread across the room, it had the thick fermented stench she was used to, amongst a deeper, more fresh potency. Sheila could feel her insides gurgling through her pudgy belly, the burritos she had for dinner were already starting to take effect. Smiling, she pushed with her ass a little harder, absolutely smothering you in the continued chains of farts. The sensation of her asshole buzzing and unloading such huge bursts of air felt so raunchy, and she was loving it.

“Mmmm… take it.” she grunted in an erotic voice, as she pushed again with her gassy booty.

Another tidal wave of pent up fumes detonated in succession, elongating the great storm you were suffering through. Just how much digestive air Sheila’s insides were supplying her with was nothing short of ridiculous, the constant gushing vapors made your head spin not just from the amount, but also the ferocity. Her ass had been going for what seemed like forever. It could have been seconds or minutes or even hours, you had no idea. The brutality of her butt blasts were so intense that you lost your sense of time, your sense of self. You were lodged in the constant battering of her massive vibrating wrinkles for too long, consumed by her bodily function of farting for such an unreasonable length that it became all you could think about in that moment. You were being devoured by her farts, absorbed into their power, all the while Sheila was tingling with desire.