- Text Size +

“Mmm, these taste so good Mom!” Lillian said, reaching for more burritos. “They’re just like the ones Blaise’s mom makes, you got the recipe perfect! …They are going to make me even more gassy than I was before though, ha ha.”

“It’s natural, nothing to be embarrassed about.” Sheila smiled. Her lax attitude towards breaking wind was definitely a trait she passed on to her daughters. “Say… have you ever let it rip like before with Blaise around?”

“Well you know, it’s just like that hanging out together. Sometimes I get days where I’m really gassy and can’t hold them in, and he’s nearby my ass then… yeah. It’s happened a few times when I’ve been on top of him too, but he’s nice enough not to get angry about it.” Lillian said, clearly a bit flustered. Of course she didn’t want to talk about all the times she farted on you on purpose, so that part she kept to herself.

Sheila giggled, since she was already aware. Teasing her daughter about her crush was always fun, but she was curious if you revealed your “hidden nature” to her yet.

“Do you think he doesn’t get angry because might actually like your gas?” Sheila asked. “Like maybe even secretly?”

“Hell no.” Lillian said, munching on another burrito with a frown. “That’d make things a whole lot easier…” she muttered under her breath.

Sheila continued eating, a bit surprised by the answer Lillian gave. She was expecting her to say at least “maybe”, or give some anecdote about a time where it seemed like you might have enjoyed her farts but then covered it up. The hard “no” that Lillian replied seemed to indicate that she was positive, that you’d never hinted at enjoying her gas. Either you were an incredibly good actor or…

Your Auntie’s heart skipped a beat. Could it be that you were only aroused by HER farts specifically? She assumed you just had a fetish for farts in general, but was it actually that you were only into hers? The idea of you secretly lusting for her ass all these years made her anus start to twitch with excitement. Down inside her panties you were crushed by the horny throbbing fervor of her giant asshole.

The aroused woman continued to fantasize, tingles running down her crotch. It suddenly made sense why you dove into her humongous booty in the first place and started kissing it. Even after her warning you about her gas, you dug deeper into her butt crack until you were being farted on by the source. Every time she asked you if you were really okay doing it you reacted so energetically, right?

Hold on. Sheila thought about it for a moment. She repeated the events in her mind, each step of you playing inside her ass crack. What if that wasn’t how she thought it was? She pondered, and realized she never actually heard you SAY that you liked her gas once. Maybe she just assumed it the whole time. Her body froze for a moment, she was thinking, had she done something terrible to you?

Sheila had to know the truth. From then onwards she kept it easy on you, no more wiggling or squeezing you with her humongous ass. She had just finished eating and Lillian was done as well so after that they both got up to clean the dishes. Sheila’s squishy stomach gurgled, she had completely filled herself with burritos, and there was really no going back from that. At this point she just hoped she didn’t start letting out her gas with you still back there, at least not before confirming how you actually felt about it first.

After the cleanup Lillian put on some Netflix while she flicked around on her phone.

“I’m going to go continue that book I was reading alone in my room” Sheila told her, sweating with worry as she went upstairs. She felt conflicted, she wanted you to say her fears weren’t true, that you’d been having a great time with her big sexy ass, but she was worried about the alternative. Not just for your own well being, unwillingly pelted by her monstrous explosions of gas, but also deep inside she wanted to continue what you started. Her womanhood clenched inside, yearning for that one possibility.

You were met by gigantic prodding fingers and then blinding light. When your vision adjusted you saw that you were sitting on a giant fingertip, face to face with Sheila, her concerned expression as wide as a stadium. She had locked the door to her bedroom and, curiously enough, stripped bare naked on her bed. Her massive nude voluptuous body made your heart start to race, but even more so the fact that she finally had you alone with her. In a serious voice she spoke.

“Hey… I know I promised that we’d continue what we were doing after dinner, but I wanted to be sure of something. You’re definitely… okay with this right? With me and being in my ass? And my… giant farts? I just want to hear you say it for me.”

This was it. You couldn’t actually believe it, you finally had a chance to explain yourself! Huge waves of relief swept through your chest, you were finally saved! You wouldn’t have to deal with the depths of her smelly ass crack any longer or the end result of her heaping dinner burritos. As much as you felt bad for embarrassing her like this you had to come clean. You needed to be honest to get yourself out of this mess.

“Sheila… the truth is, this was just a whole misunderstanding. I wasn’t trying to go into your giant butt, but I fell and kept slipping deeper. I tried to tell you but I wasn’t able to say anything. I’m sorry, but I don’t have a fetish for your gas at all.”

“Oh god no, I’m so sorry!” Sheila gasped hearing you say that. “You must hate me now, me and my big disgusting body…” She seemed really upset.

“No it’s okay, I’m not mad at you! I don’t blame you for it, there wasn’t any way you could know. And you know, uh, you’re still a very pretty lady. Your body’s not disgusting.” you said, trying to calm her down. Despite what you went through you didn’t want her to feel bad, because after all it wasn’t necessarily her fault.

“Really? You’re not grossed out by my big ass?” She said,

“No, no!” You said back. “It’s very… nice, if I’m being honest. Any guy would be lucky to be around you. I just don’t have a fart fetish-”

Suddenly your whole body froze. You felt a familiar dizzy feeling take hold of you, cutting off the middle of your sentence. Fear gripped your muscles in a tight snare and you fell over backwards on Sheila’s fingertip. Your body contracted into itself, the horrible feeling from before was happening to you a second time. Your sight went completely blank and when it returned, your world had completely changed.

Everything was several magnitudes bigger than before. Sheila’s fingertip, which was previously the width of a tennis court compared to you, was now stretched out insanely far in all directions. You could make out the tiny ridges of her fingerprint with perfect clarity, only because your body was now so small it could fall between them. You had shrunken down to a nearly microscopic level, barely even the size of a grain of sand, the horror of such a realization nearly made you faint once more.

You looked over to your Auntie, the giantess was now so immense that she barely appeared like a person anymore. Her massive plump naked body was almost celestial in appearance, you could hardly capture the scope of her with your own tiny eyeballs. Standing on her felt like standing on a moving world, a difference so huge that you could never hope to communicate with her.