- Text Size +

Your immediate surroundings are quickly covered by a shadow and you fear the worst. Either of these girls has a huge ass that will likely not just take up the whole chair, but it will likely also spill over to the sides, which means there's no room for you to hide. You keep on running, for the adrenaline pumping throughout your body compels you to do so, although you're surprised that the shadow isn't darkening, and you don't feel like anything is moving above you. You keep running, you can't risk wasting even a single millisecond on the off chance that you can somehow get away from getting crushed by an unfathomably large butt.

After what felt like minutes, or miles in your scale, the adrenaline levels in your blood drop, and soon you stop, falling to your knees out of sheer exhaustion. The shadow hasn't changed, and out of a morbid sense of curiosity, you struggle to stand up and turn around. Instead of a gigantic ass hovering over you, Lillian is standing in front of your chair with her arms crossed. Her face is miles above in the sky, and yet, you feel your eyes lock with yours, and soon her jaw drops 'Did... did she really see me?!' you think to yourself, but you're not sure if these are good or bad news, although, at least it means you got spared from getting crushed into oblivion by the biggest, fattest and heaviest ass you knew. She gives you a smile, but that doesn't do anything to make you feel better, it's the kind of smile she gives whenever she's gonna tease the ever living hell out of you, and you fear what she might be up to with you at your current size. She turns to look at Jen, who's staring at the sea and sipping her drink, probably thinking about what to do first, and Lillian looks back at you.

Almost as if she read your mind, she gestures at you to be quiet and with a silent giggle, she carefully picks you up with two fingers, which look like skyscrapers to you, which means you're probably around the size you thought, less than half of an inch, as small as an ant, if not even smaller. She then lifts you up to her eye level and stares at you intently, her emerald eyes, magnified thousands of times over, have a piercing beauty you feel you overlooked far too many times, but right now, you fear whatever thought lies behind those eyes, for they're probably nothing good for you by her smug, mischievous, and at the same time amazed look. She looked like a kid that found her Christmas present early. You saw her pupils widen as she examined you, and, as counter-productive as it might be, you decided to try and wave to prove that you were alive, in case she thought you were some kind of toy and got some other 'funny' ideas. She stared marveled at you, and it seems like she was able to not just make out your general look, but she looked into your eyes, and stared at your body, she watched you breathe and you feel you saw some kind of thing awaken in her, but you couldn't tell if it was some sort of sinister hunger, or if her playfulness was reaching levels far beyond what you knew, and worst of all, you had no idea which would be the worse option. You can almost see the wheels turning in her head as she ponders what to do with you, with the idea of "helping you" probably buried deep at the bottom of her list of options, if not downright discarded.

Right now, you're at her complete mercy, and you hope that the judgement she passes onto you is good, or, not as painful as you think...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lillian giggled quietly, but you still heard it, and absolutely don't like the sound of it. She winked at you, lowered you a bit to her lips and blew you a kiss before she slowly lowered you farther down and brought you around her waist. Nothing could prepare you for the next sight, her ass was already ridiculously huge at normal size, easily capable of swallowing your face if she so wished; now, it was quite literally a pair of round, jiggling, fatty planets. She wiggled her hips to further tease you, and you couldn't help but stare as the impossibly enormous masses rippled and bounced into each other, each time they did so making an intimidating boom that slightly shook your bones. You gulped hard, you didn't think Lillian could take her teasing so far, and you still held the remote hope that this were a mere joke to make fun of your current size before seriously getting you help. Still, you knew that wasn't very likely to happen.

Lillian pressed you into one of her enormous cheeks, and you could feel both its warmth and incredible softness; as you kinda knew already, her ass was mostly fat, and thus, when she pressed you more into it, you sank a couple inches into her blubbery squishiness. She then rubbed you in small circles on it, and it looked like she wanted to feel you across every single square inch of her gigantic cheek. She looked again at Jen, who was still finishing her drink, or maybe trying to regain her composure after that conversation she just had with her. Lillian shrugged and focused back on you, repeating the process with her other asscheek. When she finished, she looked at you from over her shoulder and gave you a big, mischievous grin and wiggled her eyebrows as well as she brought you before her humongous crack, a chasm that could put even the Grand Canyon to shame if you were normal sized compared to it. You go pale and frantically shake your head, but her smile widens and she nods.

She slowly digs her yellow thong out of the depths of her titanic asscrack and pulls it back. She triple checked on Jen to make sure she's not looking or heading her way, but is relieved to see that she's still seemingly lost in thought. Smiling at you again, she stuffed you into the back of her puny looking thong before she lets go, and it snaps back into her deep crack. She pulled up her thong and giggled, feeling the tiny lump wedged deep into her huge, fat ass, encased all around by her soft flesh. It was so big that even like this, you were only about halfway deep into her crack.

Lillian smiled. She, by any stretch of the imagination, had never expected something like this could happen, but she deemed it to good a chance to pass up, and now she could finally claim Blaise as hers and hers alone. She wanted to talk to him when they got back home, she had so many questions, but for now, that was out of the question, and there was one point that she needed to get across by then: He belonged to her, and he was going to spend A LOT of time with her plus-sized booty from now on. She knew he was tough, and a bit stubborn, so she'd leave him there until he got the message that he was her plaything now, after which, she'd let him out. She slowly shook her hips and felt their jiggling and wobbling all over his tiny figure. Biting her bottom lip, she clenched her butt the lightest she could, just to feel him sinking even more into her flesh and struggled a bit to contain her laughter. 'This is certainly going to be an interesting day' she thought and grabbed her butt, lightly kneading it and fondling herself in a way, but focusing into Blaise's tiny body.

Meanwhile, you found yourself in pitch black darkness, entirely surrounded by a warm, squishy mass with a mind-blowing weight from both sides that exceeded your understanding. The stench of her previous farts lingered, as even her gases found it difficult to escape such a gigantic rear. The warmth around you also quickly became rather uncomfortable, though it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Still, it took you a few minutes to fully process what just happened, and when you finally did, the realization hit you like a bucket of bricks, and you started hyperventilating. Your situation was beyond bleak: You were incredibly small, almost a speck, trapped in the biggest, heaviest, and to your misfortune gassiest booty ever, and it was this last part that made your blood feel like it froze.

Even at normal size, Lillian's farts were intense enough that she could blow papers off desks that happened to be behind her as she broke wind, and even erasers and pencil sharpeners could get blown away too. Of course, she found that hilarious and considered it a talent

[Flashback]

Back in 7th grade, puberty had already hit Lillian, she was the tallest girl in the class and her ass was unrivaled in sheer size. Being a bit more childish at that age (12 - 13), she often made jokes about her (rather constant) farts. One day, after the final bell had rung and all students had left or were leaving, you saw her standing before your desk when you suddenly heard a certain thundering roar followed by the sound of papers getting blown away, as well as an eraser and pencil sharpener, and even a couple of pencils fell off as well

"Dammit, Lillian!" You complained, though you also found it difficult not to laugh, and were trying your hardest at it. You knelt down to pick up your papers and school supplies, put them on the desk before she farted again, and they flew off the desk just like before. She looked down at you from over her shoulder and smiled mischievously, but you just sighed and picked them up again, this time, holding them down with a hand to ensure they wouldn't fly away a third time

"You should be more careful with where you point that weapon" You teased her, but she 'called your bluff', so to speak
"Normally people get away when they have a weapon pointed at them, don't they?" she said as she turned her butt to exactly face you
"Only school supplies are endangered by that weapon, and it's not like they can run away..." You replied with a deadpan look
"For now, but who knows about the future?" Lillian smiled
"Huh?"
"If I hit the radioactivity jackpot I could grow as big as Godzilla... think about it..." Lillian's smile became more smug, but she had actually thrown you off, and you took a moment to try and understand what she was saying "Imagine that I become the size of Godzilla..." she said slowly, and your 12 years old mind finally got it, your eyes widened and when she saw it, she laughed
"At that size even this weapon could be pretty devastating, don't you think?" she said, smacking her booty for emphasis, however, you found yourself unable to respond with anything coherent "I bet I could blow the school away if I can get my hands on some bean burritos before I grow" she added
"That'd be the worst apocalypse ever" You finally responded
"Eh, there are worse ways to go" She said with a shrug as she nonchalantly grabbed your pencil sharpener, dangled it above her crack for a few seconds before dropping it in, and shortly after, she ripped another massive fart "What would you rather? Getting blown to bits in an instant, or... staying in the world's biggest gas chamber?" she said, slightly kneading her butt
"Okay, got me there..." You raised an eyebrow. At this point, you were hardly surprised by having conversations like this with her.
"So, you better be careful and don't make me mad, or one day you could end up right there" Lillian laughed and let out yet another big fart that echoed around the empty classroom
"Guess I'll make sure to keep you away from anything radioactive, besides your farts" You said, laughing a little at the end. Lillian then remembered your pencil sharpener and dug it out of her crack "Oh, I was forgetting about this..." she said with a giggle
"You can keep it..." You shuddered, but still, both of you laughed, and soon headed out of class and back home

[End of Flashback]


"Of all things, how in the seven hells did that manage to come true?" You mumbled to yourself. Snapping back of your inner monologue and flashbacks, you faintly heard Lillian giggling, and your surroundings shake from side to side, but in such a massive way that it's hard to describe, it was as if the whole world swung from one side to the other, and that said world consisted of an impossibly large pair of warm waterbeds. The pressure on you coming from those two 'walls' was mind-blowing, but somehow, you felt it increase, and you sank more into the warm jiggly mass around you.

Lillian shook her hips some more before grabbing her thong and wedging it even deeper into her crack, she wanted Blaise to understand that she was his whole world now, in a quite literal sense, she also knew that Jen would soon come back and they'd have to do stuff while pretending not to know what happened with him

Chapter End Notes:

And, here we are, this what I've gotten so far. If anyone's interested, try your hand at the interactive itself.