- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

You could barely move an inch at this point, with how much pressure was currently bearing down on you. Two of her fat anal wrinkles were planted firmly on top of your body, like a giant pair of juicy red lips. Sticky oils running off her crevices soaked you from head to toe, as the enormous puckered hole continued to twitch. Huge rumbling gurgles came from within. Once again you tried to wriggle away, but there wasn’t anything to grab on to. In your struggles the hungry anus sucked on you more, pulling you deeper.

That was when it happened. You felt one of your body parts become lodged between the humongous slabs of flesh. What was being squeezed between her anal wrinkles wasn’t your arms, or even one of your legs, but a different appendage altogether. In a strange twist of fate, your still-raging hard-on was caught between Lillian’s massive butthole wrinkles, stuck inside all the way to the hilt. It felt incredibly strange but at the same time sort of amazing. A wash of panic and guilt took over you. You tried to squirm to get it out but Lillian’s anus clamped down, squeezing it’s engorged folds around your member.

Ohhhh what do we have here?” she thought to herself. As tiny as you were she could still somewhat feel your hard prick between her sensitive anal folds. “Did I manage to squeeze my bootyhole around something good? Or was he being naughty back there and thought I wouldn’t notice?

Lillian started to purposefully winking her asshole, coiling the massive sphincter muscles around your body. Hot juices gushing with butt sweat showered all over you as her anus wrinkles winked repeatedly. The bands of flesh were converging together like they were the plump sections inside an orange. Nasty fecal oils got into your mouth, while you spat them away Lillian’s giant bands of anus flesh tightened around your cock. The giantess had to suppress a moan. Her switch had long been flipped at this point.

Wow, his thing is right in there… Every time I squeeze on it I can feel little tingles run up my back. Are you really liking this? My giant-sized asshole squeezing around you tight?” Another boisterous gurgle came from her ass. “Mmmm… it’s going to come out. I hope this isn’t too much for you because I can’t hold it in me any longer…

“Nnngh!”

Some particles of sand kicked up as Lillian’s huge butt let out its release. Instantaneously you were blasted by a gargantuan earsplitting eruption of gas. Rancid powerful fumes belted forcefully from the girl’s asshole, aided by her gigantic sphincter muscles. The hot fiery whirlwind of pressure consumed you in its wake, submerging you in a horrid storm of disgusting smells that came deep from the bowels of this giant sexy ass. Her pucker roared noisily as the fart came rampaging through, reverberating hard against the tight material of her swimsuit. Potent anal odors shot down your throat, battering you as the mighty anus flesh rumbled into your body from all directions. The terrifying shockwaves caused you incredible discomfort, all except for one particular part of your body.

While the hellish vibrations of Lillian’s fart made her bootyhole erupt painfully all around you, for your dick it actually felt amazing. The mother of all vibrators had basically sandwiched your swollen cock on both sides, and when her ass let loose it was like it was that vibrator turned on at max power. It was like the feeling of when she farted on your dick before, except a dozen times more direct. Booming rumbles with superheated winds came shooting out of her shithole, but the steamy warmth and trembling anal wrinkles gifted your penis with pleasures you’d never experienced before. Hot splashes of her intestinal juices and caked-in sweat splattered against your skin, her cruise ship-sized bubble butt cheeks blared into your eardrums, discomfort was essentially everywhere, and yet the area around your crotch felt absolutely heavenly.

“Haahh…”

The giant girl sighed in relief as her plump butt let out the rest of its fart. She’d been holding that one in for only a short while, but there was so much of it that it felt like multiple hours worth of gas. The resulting odor lingering around her ass was both heavy and potent, thick with the stench of what once used to be tasty snacks. You gagged as you breathed it in, the taste sitting on your tongue was now utterly foul. A fresh new batch of anal stink had just been painted on her wrinkled folds, and the pulsating inner maw of her ass crack. It was vile, and yet throughout all of this your penis was still twitching inside her warm sticky slabs of flesh.

The pleasure was seriously starting to mess with your head. How could you even be somewhat turned on during this? You were wedged up the giant asshole of your best friend, being pelted by her huge gross trademark farts. Normal people wouldn’t get aroused in the midst of something like this. Maybe it’s because it was Lillian? That was a thought. Her stench was still really bad right now, worse than usual, but in the end weren’t you still sort of accustomed to it? No, even that in itself was messed up. The scent of her latest emission burned into your nostrils. This was essentially ass torture, a brutal nasty punishment for anyone who was actually sane. Just then her giant butt groaned and more rumbles shook from inside. The tender pulsating anal wrinkles clenched around your body again, holding your penis like it was in a meaty vice. Fuck though, why did it have to feel so good?

Lillian’s mouth closed shut as she grunted again. With a small push given to her ass, the girl's sexy rear end blared out another raging hot fart. Bassy bubbly fumes exploded from her squatting butt cheeks, making the large sexy globes reverberate loudly together. Trapped deep within the farting ass canyon, your tiny body was being blasted to hell by her stink. Wretched gases trumpeted into your shrunken form, smacking you between the meaty folds of her sputtering butthole. You braced your arms to your sides, protecting yourself as best as you could from the clobbering force of her gigantic anal wrinkles. Down at your waist, your stiffened manhood was smothered right between them, the buzzing sticky flesh felt extraordinary around your dick.

“Oooah! Aaugh! Hahh!” you gasped in the midst of the storm.

You didn’t know how to handle it. Your crotch felt wonderful wedged inside her plump warbling anus but at the same time the smell and taste invading your mouth was disgusting. Lillian’s unholy burning stench stuck to the back of your throat and roasted your poor lungs from the inside. The inside of her ass was like some sort of noxious oven, and had been cooking these rank farts deep inside it for as long as possible, right before blasting them out into your face. The smell was absolutely wicked, and the overwhelming amount of gas that was coming out had your stomach feeling uneasy. Her asshole puckered outwards, expelling the last part of her thick juicy fart before closing back up again. You groaned in dismay as the rubbery folds congregated back together, smothering you inside the steamy center of her lingering gas.