- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter actually consists of the first 5 of the original interactive, hence why it looks like there's going to be a choice after a few paragraphs.

The alarm in your phone goes off and you groggily wake up with a long yawn. You actually had a good night's rest, so technically you're all in good health to face the day, though that doesn't mean you're terribly excited about it if it's some boring stuff, like one more school day. Then again, whether it's school or not, you look forward to spending more quality time with Jen, your crush. And deep down, you enjoy Lillian's endless teasing, although letting her know that would be borderline suicidal, or a very risky bet (although you could also argue that the reward would be incredibly high too). You soon get out of bed and go take a nice, cool shower before you get dressed.

You make yourself a nice breakfast, you're pretty much by yourself since your parents constantly travel around the country because of their job, though depending on the time of the year, you may or may not be fully alone. You look at your phone, as you have no idea what date it is today...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You smile upon looking at the date. School had been so overwhelming on its last days that you barely even registered the days going by, and summer vacation almost caught you off-guard 'Summer vacation, huh? Nice!' You think. You're looking forward to spending time with Jen, and maybe ask her out one of these days. Hanging out with Lillian is also fun, though you wish you had a gas mask or an oxygen tank. A part of you still kinda looks forward to that, despite the murder inflicted on your respiratory system.

Since it's summer, it's also highly likely that Ariadne will show up sooner or later, and that is if your parents didn't actually tell you to pick her up 'Eh, that hardly matters, she minds her own business even if she's here... or so I hope' you thought. There were some people from school that also seemed to have wanted to hang out with you outside class, which you never did outside your only two friends, but you don't think it's too likely. You've got the feeling there is something you must do, however your memory is still a bit fuzzy, as you pretty much showered and crashed onto your bed before blacking out, so, you still wonder if you've got any plans today...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes widen a little. Memories quickly come back to you, and you effectively remember that Lillian and Jen had been talking about going together to the beach for quite a while, and it was the thing they were looking forward the most. School had been so dull you somehow forgot, though. Still, you smile, you're going to get a chance to look at Jen in a bikini, though you're a bit worried about your heart, knowing Lillian likes to go for extremely skimpy stuff to show off her outrageous curves. You quickly reply and grab your stuff, a couple of towels, sunblock, some nice sunglasses, flipflops, a change of clothes and swimming trunks as well as your wallet because you're obviously going to need cash.

You don't consider yourself a very "outdoors" person, but you certainly enjoy swimming, and either the beach or a swimming pool are nice plans in your book. Besides, you remind yourself that you're going to see two sexy girls in a swimsuit, or, if you're lucky, a bikini. As you finish putting your stuff in a backpack, you get another text telling you that they're waiting at Lillian's house, right next to yours. Jen's the one with the car, and you think Lillian has some beach chairs, so it makes sense. You walk out of your house and effectively, they're putting the beach chairs in the car's trunk

"Hey!" You wave at them, and they greet you back with a smile
"Hey! Summer's finally here, I almost can't believe it!" Jen says with a giggle
"I'm surprised you didn't sleep in though..." Lillian said as she finished putting the last chair in the trunk and closing it. She then walked towards you and leaned on you hip-first "Or maybe the thought of looking at two beauties in bikinis kept you up all night, huh?" she said with a cryptic look even you couldn't tell whether it was a joke or she was being serious, but then again, having been her friend for so long, you reasonably bet it's the former case.
"I slept well, thank you" You replied with a snarky smirk, and she comically pouted in response. She turned around, rubbing her enormous bottom on your groin for a brief moment as she walked towards the car, which made it bounce and jiggle more than you think it had a right to "You won't be disappointed at least" she added as she suddenly looked at you and smirked. You froze for a split second, and wondered if she caught you staring, but you hope she didn't. You laugh it off and look back at Jen.

"Lillian..." You two both say at once with a sigh. You're happy she's at least aware that all the teasing comes from her, you think many other girls would probably get jealous, or mad at you even if you were innocent, which would suck.
"She wasn't lying about the bikinis part though" Jen added with a giggle, and you're not sure if she batted her eyelashes at you or just blinked like a normal person, but you decide not to risk your chances "Let's go!" She added, and with that...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car ride to the beach doesn't feel overly long, and it's just three friends having fun and laughing. Before you know, the car stops, and you see you are indeed at the beach. Surprisingly enough, there isn't a whole lot of people around, which you find a bit strange, since usually the beach is brimming with people on summer vacation. You shrug and think that maybe people have got better stuff to do today, which you appreciate, as you don't particularly enjoy crowded places. You get out of the car and so do the girls and Jen opens the trunk, you automatically reach for the chairs, being the only guy around, and guess you're expected to carry them...

"Ready?" You hear Lillian say, and you turn around, feeling curious about that. Your eyes almost pop out as both she and Jen take off her clothes right then and there, revealing that they'd been wearing their bikinis all along. You look at Jen's first, and it's more beautiful than you ever expected, it's a bright red Brazilian bikini that somehow makes her enormous chest look even bigger, and it wobbles even while she's standing still, invitingly in a way, though you decide against making your staring too blatant. She really made an effort, though the bikini itself might be one size too small for her, and you can practically hear Lillian giving her that kind of advice. You look farther down, and her bikini bottom tightly hugs her large hips, cutting a bit into their delicious thickness, and you can only imagine how it looks from behind.

The thought alone makes you instantly blush. However, you're snapped out of that as Lillian clears her throat, clearly annoyed at your lack of attention to her, and as soon as you see her, you blush harder and feel like you might have a heart attack, or a stroke... Lillian stood before you with an absurd yellow bikini, that you're not even sure if it's some kind of microkini or just a bikini that's two or three sizes too small for her. Her top seems to struggle to cover her boobs, which you're a bit surprised by, as you tended to forget she actually has a sizable bust, since all her clothing at school emphasized her rear instead. It's so tight it definitely cuts into her soft, thick flesh, and apparently she's not afraid to show that she has a little of love handles, though to be fair, they don't really detract from her look. You still could see her mouth somewhere above, and it slowly curved into a smirk.

"You haven't seen the best part yet though" She said as she slowly turned around. Your heart skipped a few beats as once again you were presented with the view of the biggest ass you knew of. It rippled and wobbled deliciously from her faintest motions, and it was so huge it looked unreal in a way, and exceedingly real in another. Her bikini bottom itself was, however, a puny excuse of a thong that was mercilessly devoured by her massive crack, which, despite being in direct sunlight, you still couldn't see the end of. You gulped hard and heard her giggle. "Oops!" Lillian then 'dropped' her phone and promptly bent over to pick it up, which made her giant ass spread a little, as well as jiggle and wobble more as she took her sweet time to pick it up. After she did, she looked back at you with a smile, and gave you a wink.

"Don't worry, there'll be a lot more of that as the day goes by" she said with a smug smile while you looked away, trying to let your face cool down, it felt like it might as well be a kettle at this point. You take a deep breath and try to use what little you learned of meditation to try and get your body back under control. It works after a few seconds, fortunately. You wonder what'll happen next...