- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

By wiggling her toes around really fast, Lillian was able to kick up some sand from the seafloor without making any obvious movements in front of Jen. The sudden burst of dust caused the school of fish to scatter in fear of some natural predators.

“Awwww man!” Jen moaned in disappointment.

“Dang, something must have spooked them away” Lillian remarked, feigning innocence.

“Oh well…”

With Jen’s momentary distraction gone, the busty beauty went right back to swimming around. It only took a few seconds for her to get out of earshot, as Lillian remained standing in place. She could still feel her tiny friend going nuts against her asshole, and despite the severity of the situation she was able to keep her composure.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about you.” Lillian said quietly. “I’ll give you the air you need…”

Arching her back, Lillian sank a bit deeper into the water. Her inner muscles pushed, gathering as much pressure as possible to let it all out in one burst. Down below, as you struggled to break free, you were suddenly smothered in a tight embrace of anal meat. Lillian’s giant anus tensed up, holding your body completely still as it puckered around you…

In the very next moment a booming hot flurry of bubbles exploded from the giant girl’s asshole. Her plump anal wrinkles vibrated violently, pummeling your tiny body while the storm of flatulence shook through her massive ass. You felt searing hot anal air blast you from head to toe, momentarily sparing you from the salty ocean water in turn of something far more devastating. Lillian’s brutish fart was just as noxious and powerful as ever, but now it came in the form of huge car-sized bubbles, able to submerge you entirely inside their spherical shapes as they rushed on by.

You screamed in reaction to the sudden rumbling bombardment, overwhelmed by Lillian’s huge gassy release. With your mouth wide open, and several dozen fart bubbles blasting through, you caught the fermented taste of Lillian’s gas hard in the back of your throat. That wasn’t all however, the highly-pressurized air also filled your lungs, partially forcing you to inhale it down. You wanted to gag, the sharp sensation of burning fecal air in your chest felt terrible, but it was also the only chance you had at survival.

Lillian’s anus closed up, and without the bursting eruption of her fart to engulf you, the water came back to submerge you inside it once more. You wanted to cough out her gas from your lungs so badly, but as far as breathing goes there really weren’t any other options available. As awful as her booty fumes tasted, you had to hold them in, the slight amount of oxygen was all you had to keep you going for the moment. You were sure that this is what she was counting on, for you to breathe in her farts as she let them out.

"So what? My breathing is now being completely regulated by her ass?!" you groaned inside your head. "This is so gross, of course Lillian would think something like this up. And what am I supposed to do when she stops farting?"

You already knew the answer to that one though. As long as Lillian had a couple of burritos in her system, that would be enough fuel to ignite her farts for at least the next half hour. Her ass was a farting machine once she got going, you’ve already experienced it many times just by being friends with her. As if on cue, the giant anus bulged outwards once more, puckering to expel its next payload. You let free the stale bubbles from inside your chest, sadly resigning yourself to do this, if it was your only way to see through this ordeal.

In the next instant a powerful spreadshot of gassy air belted out from Lillian’s depths. You opened your jaw to catch as much as you could, but it was like opening your mouth to catch a speeding train. The force whipped back your neck into her tight yellow swimsuit, fart bubbles bursting everywhere. It wasn’t so much like you were breathing it in, but more that Lillian was cramming the gas down your windpipe of her own volition. Of course, to her it was just the ordinary act of farting, and this was what she would consider to be a “little one” at that, but for you it was more like an entire hurricane erupting from her ass. The bubbly methane filled your throat with the sticky heat of her bowels, and yet you swallowed it up all the same.

When she was done you clenched your teeth together tight. You could feel the burning sensation of her fart still swirling inside you, but you needed to hold it down. The taste of her burritos was scorched onto your tongue, tingling on every single one of your taste buds. It was just as bad as the farts she’d “treat” you to as a casual greeting, but therein lied your one advantage. Out of anybody, you were the most used to the smelly dishes that Lillian so often laid out. Rank as they may be, her farts were something you at least had a bit of a resistance to, and that was enough to give you the ability to breathe them underwater. It felt vile, yes, but you could handle the disgusting taste. As long as she kept supplying you with air, you’d be able to survive this. You thought...

Lillian heard the fart bubbles pop to the water’s surface behind her, trailing behind her gorgeous phat ass. She was well aware of the dangers of taking you into the ocean with her, but she also knew that her bloated booty was well-prepared. As long as she kept up a good stream of farts, her tiny buddy didn’t have anything to worry about. He was lucky enough to ride with her ass, fastened deep inside her double-cheeked dump truck of a submarine, and that meant she was going to make it a fun time.

Giving her ass another push, Lillian held her breath and released a big fart. The water felt nice as her beautiful cheeks rippled underwater, like it was caressing her skin. She could feel how her ass bellowed deep under the waves, letting out as great low sound as it supplied Blaise with her gas. She was paying extra attention to his movements, his body had calmed down from the frantic struggling it was doing before, but it was still moving against the rubbery skin of her asshole. Reluctantly, her shrunken friend was eating her gas bubbles as she farted them out.

“Wow, he’s actually doing it.” Lillian said to herself in amazement.

While this was all something she thought up, having it actually play out felt surreal. She could feel Blaise’s tiny head resting at the inner ring of her butthole, awaiting her next release of air for him to breathe. The warmth of her anus was radiating against his face, with even the tiniest twitch of her anal muscles creating huge movements on his scale. Lillian felt like he was some kind of codependent aquatic creature, the ones she would see in nature documentaries, sucking up the farts from her body to stay alive. The idea was kind of exciting, and it made her want to let loose on him even more.