- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

More tingles ran up Lillian’s booty as she let that last fart out on you. Her anal muscles flexed with joy as she felt your tiny shape squirming around back there. Every little movement made waves of stimulation travel through her twitching hole, the electricity traveled through her rectum and up into her spine. She couldn’t help herself from shuddering as her wrinkled folds slammed shut around your boner.

“Are you serious? Even after blasting those huge farts he’s still rock hard…” she whispered to herself. “In fact… I think he’s even harder than he was before! My asshole is actually making him feel good.”

Her heart pounded inside her chest. This couldn’t be better. She was making the guy she had a huge crush on feel amazing with her massive farts. This stirred even stronger desires inside her body, as well as stirring more gas from deep inside her booty. The gurgling miasma of methane bubbled through her intestines, merging together to form a rumbling noxious pressure as it travelled past her colon. Her soft abdomen growled from the buildup happening deep inside. Lillian felt the gas swelling the walls of her bowels and knew she had to give it all to you.

She wanted to make you feel amazing, overwhelm you with as much gassy pleasure as possible. It would be just like all those times she farted on your lap or on your face, only now her ass was the size of an entire school compared to you. All that pressure was going to be focused directly on your dick, rattling it strongly between her anal folds. Her oily hole throbbed, eager to let out more of the juicy gas that was swirling around inside. Lillian’s face was red with arousal, as much as she wanted to make you feel good with her farts, she was also feeling great herself in the process. Tasting your tiny body between her anal lips, feeling you writhe around as she pumped out her big thundering farts, it was ridiculously exciting for her too.

Along with her anus, Lillian’s pussy gave an intoxicated hungry clench. Clear juices oozed inside her swimsuit like delicious honey. Now extra horny, and having enough of squatting, the girl decided to move to a position where she could better let out her pent up farts. Rather than standing up, she pressed her hands into the sand below and touched down softly with her knees. Now she was resting on all fours, crawling on the beach as she again pretended to be fascinated with some other kind of new oceanic wonder.

“Oh, is that a crab over there?” She questioned loudly, so her tiny passenger could buy into the scenario of her changing positions. Meanwhile her massive butthole was undulating hard, filled to the brim with gas.

With an excited grin Lillian relaxed her anal orifice and let it come spewing out. Her asshole wrenched open, expelling the odorous monstrosity that was brewing inside. The force of the gas made her phat rump shake slightly as it fluttered out, rumbling throughout the entirety of her backside. You were hit with a massive onslaught of terrible steamy winds. Her gargantuan payload of sweltering gas blasted your tiny body like a tiny piece of paper facing exhaust from a jet plane.

Ever since you noticed Lillian move away from her squat, the crushing force from her swimsuit had subsided somewhat. The stretched out fabric was still pinning you deftly against her giant farting anus, but you weren’t being crammed nearly as hard as you felt like you were before. The trade off was this gave her anus more leeway to smother you within its huge reverberating folds. Hunching over like this seemed to help loosen out the giant girls guts too, especially compared to squatting. Her ass roared as it belted out terrible potent gusts of wind, more powerful than ever, absolutely decimating you between her anal wrinkles.

At the same time however, your dick was getting the rumbling fleshy massage of a lifetime. Slick fermented oils that were lining the inner bands of your best friend’s wrinkles acted as lubrication. They slathered themselves all over your dick, protecting it from any form of harsh friction. The gruesome scorching winds coming from deep within her bowels turned into a whirling bath of humidity, gushing between her heavenly folds. The sultry rise in temperature made her tender orifice feel as steamy and as hot as if you were penetrating the actual thing.

You couldn’t help but moan in response, the incredible vibrations squishing her bare meaty wrinkles against your cock felt insanely erotic. You twitched and writhed as her anal thunder continued to drone on, feeling the rubbery tissue of her backdoor work around every inch of your shaft. Hot nauseating bursts of gas pounded around you, showering you in the disgusting perfume of her intestinal depths. It was awful, but you couldn’t help yourself from becoming distracted by the staggering amount of pleasure seizing control of your dick. Lillian’s hole sputtered as she wiggled her giant ass around. Her humongous blubbery cheeks jiggled and clapped together and she forcibly shook out the rest of her fart. The remaining gas erupted past your shrunken body like a gargantuan anal belch, slapping her dense slabs of flesh wildly against your penis. You grit your teeth, that last burst of foul air put you dangerously close to the edge of pleasure.

“No… I can’t… not from her gas…” you winced.

The thick odor of her release burned your lips. After that last fart you started to become legitimately worried about “bursting” into her anus. You could only take so much stimulation down there before you reached your limit, and that breaking point was fast approaching. Lillian’s throbbing orifice winked at you enticingly, squeezing your manhood along with the rest of your body in its powerful hold. The warmth radiating through your groin started to numb your brain, tempting you to give into the pleasure, but you just couldn’t do it.

First of all, Lillian was one of your closest friends, and you didn’t want to sully her body just from a lack of your own restraint. The guilt of doing something like that, even if she never found out about it, would eat away at you. You felt like you wouldn’t be able to look at her the same way again. Secondly, this was Lillian. If she DID find out about it, you will have just signed yourself up for a lifetime of teasing from her. She'd constantly taunt you about this day, use it as an excuse to fart on you more than she already did on a regular basis, make sure you never forgot about her ass. You couldn’t allow that to be your new daily life.

It seemed like your giantess friend wasn’t going to make things easy for you however. Just as you resolved yourself to not cumming, her giant ass began to swing into motion. Lillian’s phat cheeks wobbled back and forth, rocking everything around you. It was either she was rocking her butt to tease you or she was absentmindedly doing it while looking at that beach crab she mentioned before. You could picture her, wiggling her amazing round ass side to side, launching terrible farts from between her cheeks, momentarily distracted enough to forget where you were. The movement tightened her swimsuit yet again, yanking it further against her asshole.

Great groaning tremors echoed from within her enormous booty. After shaking her ass so much, more pockets of air started to collect inside her intestines. The taut swimsuit held your head close to her sticky sphincter, planting your ear right up to the rubbery twitching flesh so you could hear the incredible load of gas building up within. You tried to pry her giant pulsating wrinkles apart with your hands, but they were too tight to budge. You might as well have been trying to lift a car above your head.