- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Lillian’s heart was pounding as she stepped across the warm sand. The excitement was getting to her. The guilty pleasure of having your tiny body stuffed up her humongous ass was one thing, but knowing it was you, her childhood friend of many years, was something else altogether. You were wedged inside the furthest and smelliest confines of her butt crack, her phat jiggling dumptruck of an ass. Just feeling you squirm around back there felt amazing. Her round globes bounced together as she walked, looking incredibly erotic to anyone she passed by, completely hiding the fact that a tiny shrunken person was trapped inside their girth.

Thankfully there weren’t many other beachgoers where she was heading. Just at the back corner of the beach was a wall of land, where the shoreline curved around. All Lillian had to do was follow the wall and walk across some rocks to get to the other side, and then she was in the clear. The place she wound up at was a small private cove, completely hidden from sight from the main portion of the beach. It was the perfect place to get some privacy. Not many people knew about it, and rarely anyone came by except to collect some seashells.

“It’s a good thing Jen’s the responsible one.” Lillian muttered to herself.

With Jen watching their belongings Lillian had you all to herself. Her body throbbed with anticipation, and her insides gurgled with gastrointestinal pressure. She was fully prepared to let loose on you, give you everything her ass had been storing up. It was going to be a lot (like really, a LOT) but the small stiff prodding she felt against her backdoor told her it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world for you. Her heart wanted to capitalize on that, to get some positive reciprocation from her crush even if her ass had to squeeze it out by force. Thankfully though... squeezing was something her plump ass was very good at.

Meanwhile, deep inside the sauna-like environment, you felt Lillian’s body walking somewhere new. Where it was you had no idea, but the fact that you couldn’t hear her muffled voice talking with Jen anymore clued you in that she was going to some place by herself. The girl’s giant sweltering butthole throbbed around your body menacingly, filling your heart with dread. With every step she took her enormous ass would jiggle and her backdoor would twitch, slathering you in sweaty oils. You could feel the pulsating movements getting stronger, as if her body was anxiously waiting for something. A murky rumble from within reminded you this was Lillian you were dealing with, and there was one obvious answer.

Outside Lillian had to watch her step. Not only were some of the rocks possible to slip off of, but the shore on the other side was dotted with several sharp shells. However, after traversing the tricky footing she made it safely to the other side. There was only a small amount of beach sand to walk around on, but besides that it was totally isolated. The ocean waves echoed in her ears, and a blush spread across her cheeks. She was totally alone with you and could do anything she wanted. Her loins clenched as she thought about that simple fact, drooling another drop of female juices into her swimsuit. She felt so horny right now.

A big audible gurgle came from below her waistline. It seemed like her body was as anxious to get started as she was. Thinking about what to do first, Lillian looked down at the sand. So many pretty shells dotted the beach, of various colors and shapes. She smiled as an idea formed in her head. Getting close to the shoreline, Lillian started to bend her knees. Her massive butt descended lower and lower as her body bent into a squatting position.

“Wow look at all these beautiful shells!” she exclaimed, feigning interest loud enough that you could hear her. “Let’s see them up close…”

As Lillian went to “inspect” the shells her ginormous ass plummeted towards Earth like some sort of meteor (well, maybe two meteors). Her round succulent butt cheeks spread apart, divided in half by the faint yellow line of her swimsuit. The tiny bikini bottom that had been lodged inside her crack all day was starting to become more visible, but just barely. For most girls squatting would be enough to spread their cheeks wide apart, exposing the hidden reaches of their butt crack, but not so much for Lillian. While her rear end was definitely sticking out thanks to her generously sized hips, her abundance of booty meat meant that most of her asshole was still hidden from the sunlight. Part of her swimsuit was peeking out, as well as the outer crater that led to her sphincter hole, but you were still hidden away from view.

The giantess wiggled her plump ass, wagging it tantalizingly close to the sandy beach. Her girthy cheeks swayed and wobbled, creating a rocking motion that tightened the fabric of her bathing suit. The ill-fitting fabric was already cutting deep into her ass crack, but ever since she decided to squat down with you inside, the yellow material was carving straight into her butthole. Your tiny shrunken body, still tucked away from the outside world, was unceremoniously crushed by the swimsuit-turned-thong. Every surface of your bare skin was lodged against the filthy embrace of Lillian’s sensitive anus, covered in her rank sweaty oils. The giant hole flexed around you, tingling in response. It was a feeling your giantess friend enjoyed very much.

Lilian’s big farthole continued to throb with even more fervor thanks to her squatting. You gasped for air as her giant anal wrinkles filled in the small gaps of space around you. As the teen girl’s continental butt hung low to the ground, her swim-thong cut between the very creases of her backdoor, giving you little viable room to breathe. You desperately gave a yell for her to stop, but all that came out of your voice was a muffled groan, suppressed under layers and layers of pulsating anus flesh.

“MMMmmggrrrhhhh!!”

As if on cue, Lillian’s giant ass groaned back, even louder and more menacing. Her ass had something big coming in store for you, and it was going to be extremely hot and stinky. The girl who was supposedly looking at shells giggled, while her backdoor clenched in excitement. Then, her huge supple asshole suddenly pushed outwards, further smothering you in hot sticky pressure. To your surprise and to your horror you felt the giant bands of anal flesh blossoming open, eating away at her swimsuit. You were utterly buried in her butthole as this happened, pounded flat between the two dense surfaces. On one side was Lillian’s incredibly taut swimsuit and on the other was her pulsating flowering asshole.