- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

Without a second of hesitation her anus reamed apart, hammering your face in a humid thunderous gale of female methane. The powerful fart shot down your mouth, unwillingly puffing out your cheeks and filling your airways with your friend’s scorching hot thick anal miasma. You groaned loudly in dismay, your whines became lost in the bellowing cyclone of Lillian’s butt fumes. Incredible humongous bubbles of gas rumbled out her colossal globes, while you were stuck deep below to deal with the fierce vibrations of her giant anus. The puckering meat held you in close, locking your body in place as it widened to expel the girl’s fart. You felt her thick wrinkles shuddering through your very skeleton, as if you were part of her flesh, just a bystander to her ass naturally pumping out a massive fart.

The reverberations hit your cock once again, quivering through it with a sharp sensation. Searing bouts of gas burned your nostrils, noxious trumpetting fumes plastered the inner walls of your mouth, and yet your dick was still stiff as a board. It was those burritos Lillian had eaten today that caused this, they had broken down inside of her stomach and been stewing through her intestines for hours. That was the abysmal stench she was currently blasting you with, her hot meaty ex-food in a vaporous form. You gagged on the stench, your member feeling waves of pleasure surge through it. It was the same conflicting feeling you would get when Lillian would sit on your lap and often surprise you with a tremendous booty blast, only in these circumstances it was ridiculously magnified.

Her giant warbling fart then cut itself off, saving the rest for later. With it, you felt cut off from the outside world, once again surrounded by your friend’s massive anal wrinkles. Her ass gave a ravenous clench, shrinking its fart-soaked folds together, giving your tiny body a good scrubbing between them. Tingles ran up the giantess’s backside as you struggled for breathing room, allowing her to feel your each and every movement. A distant gurgle resonated from deep inside her butt, followed by her twitching pucker giving you another clench.

“... … …”

You couldn’t say much else right now besides grunt in discomfort and gasp for clean air. Oxygen was in short supply between the pulsating folds of Lillian’s anus, and the small amounts you were able to fill your lungs with were absolutely laced with the smell of her farts. With each one that came out of her butt the inside of her swimsuit was getting more foggy, more dense with the atmosphere of putrid gas. The thick noxious stench of what used to be her burrito was awful, and tasted terrible inside your mouth. The sad truth was though, after sucking several of these farts from her ass bubbles underwater, you didn’t find it as bad as it used to be. You could endure the rancid stench of her gas a tiny bit more than you used to be able to, and you weren’t sure if that was something you liked or hated.

The teasing words Lillian said before dropping you back in, the ones about becoming intimate with her backdoor, you couldn’t help thinking about them while her meaty anal folds smothered you from head to toe. Her thick sphincter muscles throbbed repeatedly, lightly chewing your little body. You had already noticed her ass was much more warm than the last time you were sent up into it, but with the addition of her farts it was like a muggy sauna. Being wrapped in giant twitching bands of flesh didn’t help much either.

Lillian felt her face redden a little as she pinched her butthole around your body. Feeling the exciting sensation of having her ass flesh close in around you, feeling your tiny squirms partially stuck inside her hole, it was all just so amazing. Another fart was gathering towards her rectum, she could sense it, and she couldn’t wait to let it out on you. Having another person shrunken in her asshole, positioned mere inches away from the bubbling monstrosity she was building up inside, it was a kind of excitement she hadn’t felt before. The spot between her legs grew warmer as blood pumped through her nether regions. She was getting more turned on.

All these big brutal farts were devastating for someone so small. Lillian knew this, and felt kind of bad. At the same time however, she could definitely feel your boner. Your manhood was still poking against the sensitive inner flesh of her anus, harder than ever. Even after all of these atrocious farts coming out her ass, the fact that you hadn’t gone soft meant that her gas wasn’t enough to turn you off. It was gigantic-sized megaton farting torture… but it couldn’t really be that much torture. Some part inside you was turned on by all this, and that made Lillian very happy.

She wanted to use her big sexy butt to bring those true feelings of yours out. If she could make you get off to her ass and her farts, that meant that all this stuff she was doing to you wasn’t so bad. At least that’s how she was rationalizing it. The real question was whether she could hold back her own desires before reaching that point.

The burning pleasure she felt growing in her body was quickly interrupted by the burning gas nudging against the inner rim of her anus. Her poophole engorged around her shrunken friend, squeezing him as another massive groan churned from within. The pressure inside had reached its peak, and was ready to come out. Lillian lifted her hips slightly off her beach towel, leaning her humongous round butt outwards. Her big brap cannon was ready to fire.

“Haahhn~!”

Lillian let out a half-moan as she farted. She couldn’t help it, the pleasure of unleashing so much pent-up gas at once, knowing you were down there at the epicenter of it, was far too great. Her voice was sufficiently drowned out but the booming noise of her fart thankfully, and Jen just thought she was sighing with relief. She was somewhat used to Lillian’s sudden stormy outbursts, and after what both of them ate today it didn’t faze her that much.

Meanwhile you were engulfed inside the biggest of all of her farts yet. Lillian’s giant anus roared open, exploding with a ferocity that matched a kaiju movie, shocking your senses all at once. Your skeleton trembled with the wrinkles of her anus, vibrating amongst them at unbelievable speeds. You felt like you had been attached to a paint shaker, like your spine was going to snap with the forces that were rocking your body. The gargantuan eruption gushed out her hole, travelling up her butt cheeks and making them clap like thunder. The daunting fact that this was all due to Lillian’s farts made your heart drop in your chest, like you were truly powerless against the might of her ass.

Her huge plump booty cheeks droned loudly together, surrounding you in a bellowing chamber of noise. The volume was ridiculously intense, you wondered how your eardrums hadn’t burst at this point already. Thick booming streams of anal wind rumbled her flesh into your skull, pounding you on all sides. It was blazing hot against your skin, and moist with tiny darts of anal mucus. You could feel the giantess pushing, flexing her ass muscles to expel as much hot flatulence as possible. The resonating flesh created tremors against your dick, keeping your cock hard in the midst of all this chaos.

You then had a fleeting thought, a slight feeling of yearning, that you wanted to feel this pleasurable sensation on your dick without being ravaged by her smelly gargantuan farts at the same time, but your desires were quickly shaken by an especially meaty burst of air. The bowel belch sprayed a metric truckload of methane into your face, streaming molten hot gases into your lungs, as the rest of it went fluttering out Lillian’s ass. You coughed violently into the whirlwind, the intense tail end of your female friend’s fart smelled extra potent. As you choked on her awful release, the flurry of humid air stopped, and her asshole clamped down shut around you.

Lillian shuddered with pleasure as she felt her anus squeeze tight around your tiny body. The tingles emanating from her ass were absolutely wonderful. You were stuck in there, writhing and coughing on her nasty fart, overwhelmed by the power of her booty. Her asshole puckered and flexed, feeling euphoric after letting out such a boisterous release. The waves of pleasure grew stronger, and Lillian felt a little bit of moisture dribble out her pink pussy lips.

Fuck, that one actually made me really horny…” She thought to herself.

Her body wanted more, but she couldn’t do much else with Jen here. She needed to go somewhere private to really let you have it. Giving it some thought, she started to get up from her beach towel. Jen noticed and cracked a smile.

“Wait, did all that farting make you need to use the bathroom again?” she laughed.

“Nah, not that,” Lillian said back. “I’m just going to go take a walk, maybe look around”

“Alright, I’ll be here watching our stuff.”

Lillian waved bye and walked off, a small droplet of liquid dripping between her thick thighs.