- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by NotOnTime

When you finally saw light again you were in a bathroom stall. Even the dim interior felt blinding after spending so long inside the darkness of Lillian’s ass, and it took you a couple minutes to adjust. From what you remembered she had sat on the toilet, her huge anal muscles forced you to the back of her sphincter, and then came the mother of all intestinal rumblings. Almost instantaneously your body was ejected from her ass, followed by a deafening chain of giant farts. After that harrowing ordeal, Lillian fished your tiny body out from the toilet bowl and was now holding you in her hands.

Her body looked absolutely massive compared to yours. You’d spent so much time smothered between her cheeks that you forgot just how huge she was when she first found you. The difference in size was daunting, looking up at her face was like trying to see the topmost windows of a skyscraper. Even Lillian’s bikini-covered boobs, which weren’t normally that impressive compared to Jen’s, were gigantic from your perspective.

The smell of her recent chain of farts hung around the toilet stall. Compared to actually being inside her ass canal though, it wasn’t affecting you as much as you’d expect. Were you slowly getting used to her gas? The sound in the restroom was dead quiet, it must have only been the two of you in there. Lillian’s eyes were fixated on your body, the way her giant face was staring at you was almost a bit intimidating. That was partially because of how serious her face was, it wasn’t anything like the smug playful look she wore when she first found you. Was she upset? You did crawl up her asshole without her permission after all. In your heart you felt like a line had been crossed. Even after years of being close friends, your actions might have just drastically fucked things up.

“Hey…” she started off, as if still thinking about what to say. “Why did you… go inside?”

“I kind of had no choice, I couldn’t breathe down there. You were giving me your “air” but it wasn’t enough. I seriously thought I was going to drown to death! So, I did what I had to do and went up in your… I went... inside you. ...Sorry about that.”

There was a pregnant pause. You were worried if Lillian was going to be mad at you. But then she broke the silence with a giggle.

“Pffft! Sorry, I know you were probably freaking out, but it’s still kind of funny you know? You actually crawled inside my butthole because you thought I was going to let you drown.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” you said, confused.

“Blaise, did you think I would really go swimming and just hold you underwater until I felt you stop moving? If things ever got really bad I was ready to yank you out of there at any second.”

Her voice sounded really matter-of-fact when she said it. That was actually the plan all along?

“Wha…? I thought you didn’t want Jen to find out about me though! Wouldn’t that get really embarrassing?”

“Yeah, so? If your life was seriously in danger, then I wouldn’t care. That’s just what I’d have to do.”

Part of you was taken aback. You figured this was all just fun and games to Lillian but she was actually considering your well being. At least somewhat. But if that were the case, then one thing didn’t add up.

“Hold on, then why did you even put me in your ass crack in the first place? You found me shrunken and helpless and the first thing you did was drop me in your swimsuit?!”

“Oh come on, that was just for some fun! I saw how you looked at my ass this morning. Don’t tell me you didn’t want to get close to this much junk in the trunk at your new size.”

She lowered you in her hands down to the side of the toilet seat. There was her gargantuan ass cheek sitting before you, its curvature so large it was like a massive dome-shaped stadium. She winked as she put it on display. Were you really just inside such a huge booty?

As your jaw dropped from the sight of Lillian’s ass, her heart was pounding. On the outside she was acting like her normal flirty self, but on the inside she was dying of embarrassment and guilt. You were actually right, what was wrong with her, dropping her crush inside her ass crack?!

She brought you back to her face, smiling (and blushing slightly) at your reaction. She covered up her embarrassment by teasing you some more.

“See? It’s huge isn’t it? Being surrounded by that much big jiggling flesh must have been amazing.”

“Still!” you shouted. “You kept pulling me deeper and farting on me! It smelled awful!”

“Nothing you haven’t smelled before” she stated.

“That’s not the point. At this size it was like being blasted by a hurricane! It might smell the same, but there was so much of it that it made your ass shake around like an earthquake.”

“Oh really?” Lillian said, lifting an eyebrow. She noticed something. “Well if it was so awful back there then how come you have a boner?”

“Huh? OH SHIT-” you yelled covering both hands over your crotch. You forgot that your swimsuit had been yanked off in the middle of everything and that you were standing in her hand stark naked. Worst of all, your erection hadn’t managed to calm itself down. Seeing Lillian flaunt her giant ass again didn’t help much either.

“Did you actually start getting horny from my giant booty?” she giggled, teasing you some more. “It’s okay, I know it’s really sexy.”

“It’s a natural reaction, f-from when I was rubbing against your… ass flesh” you muttered.

You turned away, blushing from just hearing yourself say those words. Having her see you like that couldn’t be more embarrassing. However, what you missed when you turned away from Lillian was the huge blush spreading across her face as well.

Holy shiiiiiiiit.” she was shouting inside her head. “He actually felt good from my ass! I was so worried that he’d be grossed out after being inside it, but he’s not turned off at all! Or at least, his body isn’t…

She could feel her guilt starting to diminish. If you were actually feeling good from all this, maybe her actions today weren’t so bad after all? Some part of you was still attracted to her giant butt, even despite her raging monster farts.

“Very naughty” she giggled. “You keep saying how bad it was in my ass, but your body’s being a bit more honest.”

Under the toilet seat that she was sitting on, her butthole twitched. A fostering desire to put you back there was starting to grow…