- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter introduces the shrinking with nothing happening quite yet!

 

The sun beamed down from high above, not a single cloud in sight as you followed the princess. You were slightly nervous about being assigned as her research aide, the stories you've heard being akin to scary tales you tell around the campfire on a blood moon. Princess Zelda was very experiment oriented, and she was constantly wanting to test new hypothesis or see the effects different runes would have, and her newest guinea pigs were her aides. She didn't mean any harm by it, afterall she was just curious. However, after freezing one of her aides in a Cryonis block, there was somewhat of a negative air surrounding the idea of being an aide. Some ran away during expeditions, and others quit after being a test subject to one of Zelda's many ideas.

 

You were snapped out of your reflections by the sound of Zelda's voice.

 

"Come along now! We can take a rest under that tree!"

 

You looked up at the princess, and nodded. Her face was red from the excersise and heat, sweat visibly dripping down her forehead before being wiped away by her arm with a sigh. The heat and the workout of today's expedition was doing a number on the both of you, and you tightened your grip around the Sheikah Slate as you jogged to catch up. You were entrusted with holding onto the Slate during the expedition, and fiddling with it made for a good distraction when Zelda would go on one of her tangents. It seemed right now she had two thoughts in her head: Link and ideas for new experiments. She seemed to be bouncing between talking about the Hero and talking about her interest in using some of the runes on you, but not caring to actually listen you turned your attention to the Slate. 

 

At times like this you wish it had a Mute Rune, a thought that made you chuckle. You swiped across the screen to take a look at all the runes, a new one catching your eye. The rune itself was purple, and seemed to have an image of a small person next to a larger one. You had heard rumors that Purah had been working on a new rune for Link that would allow him to sneak into places undetected. It was still in testing, but you wondered what would allow him to be so stealthy, and your finger hovered over the rune before Zelda's voice cut through the air again.

 

"Anyway, the shade of this tree should make for a good resting spot!"

 

She hadn't even turned to properly address you as she said this, instead choosing to bend over and remove her boots. Peeking from behind the slate, your eyes widened as you couldnt help but stare. For as annoying as she could sometimes be, it was hard to deny an attraction to her based on how she looked alone. Her ass was rounded, her bent over posture stretching out the material of her leggings and making the outline of her underwear plainlu visible. Your mind began to fill with dirty, impure thoughts that would probably get you locked up if she were to find out. Your attention, however, was drawn away from her ass and brought towards her feet. Your eyes traced down her thigh and leg as she pulled off the boots. 

 

Glistening in the sunlight, her feet were practically dripping in sweat from their time spent in her stuffy boot, which was  practically steaming from the excessive heat and sweat. You couldnt tear your eyes away from her toes as she wiggled them with a relaxed sigh. You were surprised, and honestly impressed that she had been wearing her boots barefoot. Aside from the bits and peices of dirtand lint that was speckled on her slick sole, her foot itself looked nearly perfect. You could only imagine how soft her foot was, because despite her apparent tendency to wear her boots barefoot, her feet looked well taken care of. You continued to watch, somewhat aroused by the unintentional show, as she lowered her foot to the soft grass. In an ironic thought, you couldnt tell whether you felt bad for or were jealous of any bug that found its way into her boots, to end up crushed under her toes. As Zelda worked on removing her other shoe, she gripped at some of the grass blades between her toes as she let out a content sigh.

 

"Ah, that feels so much better...these shoes get so hot and stuffy..."

 

Not paying much mind to you anymore, she tossed the boots back towards you, the two of them landing right in front of you. Even standing upright, you could catch a whiff of the smell within her boots, a fresh scent of sweat and feet that was confusingly arousing yet somewhat gross. You honestly couldn't believe that your mind was considering the idea of sniffing her boots. Absent-mindedly, your finger pressed down onto the Slate. You looked down at purple rune you had accidentally clicked on, and before you could make a single sound your body was enveloped by a blue glow, and you suddenly felt yourself falling through the air...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey! This is my first ever story, and is actually inspired by a roleplay I'm currently doing. However, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions on where they would like to see this story go, please feel free to comment! I'm sorry if there were any grammatical errors, go ahead and call me out on those too!