- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vivianne gets closer and closer to her final size. Small size-difference domination, F/m and M/f.

After the first two days, Vivianne had shrunk down to about a quarter of her original size, a little more than a foot tall now. The fastest shrinking had been during the first two days, and, now on day seven or so, it looked like she may have stopped shrinking entirely. But there was still about a week to go, and she knew that there could be future bursts in which she could yet get even smaller.

Fifteen inches tall, or so. She had stopped measuring herself because it was getting to be a downer to see the number go down over and over again. Her apartment was littered with books, boxes, impromptu ladders and ropes, things that she had set up while she was still large enough to do it, to help her reach all the things in her apartment that she needed. She had even had Francis test most of them, so, in theory she should be able to take care of herself more or less as normal even if she shrank all the way down to his size.

If she shrank smaller, well... She didn't want to think too much about that.

Her clothes were useless to her now, so she sat naked on the couch, huddling a remote that was almost half her size. The only way for her to pass the time now was with Francis, and, as she shrank closer and closer to his size, she hadn't been able to use him the way that she had used to. So she had been forced to enjoy herself by dominating him in more conventional ways.

Like how people normally had sex. What a concept.

At that moment, Francis was trapped underneath her hips, his head buried in her crotch, sucking and licking like his life depended on it. He was small enough that she could keep his arms and legs immobile underneath her shins and keep his head pinned by sitting on it. All he could do was eat her out, and, if she ever got tired of it, all she had to do was tilt her hips back, and his meal would be out of his reach until she chose to give it back to him.

She had kept him like that for the last two hours, maybe even longer. She knew that he could barely breathe, but she didn't care. If he could survive an entire night inside her vagina, he could survive a few hours underneath  it.

On the TV, a ghostly pale, blue-haired streamer was bouncing up and down on top of a shrunken woman, only about a foot tall, sitting on her knees and trussed up with her wrists tied to her ankles, so she was forced to sit upright as the larger woman's vagina came down on top of her over and over and over again. The giantess' tits were bouncing all over the place, and her pleasured moaning told Vivianne that her tiny toy would have to endure quite a lot more of this before she got tired of it.

Vivianne had tried that, of course, tying Francis up with dental floss, but, by that time, she had shrunk enough that she wasn't able to use him with the same wild abandon that the girl on the screen was using her own shrunken slave. By the time she had gotten her hips all the way down on top of him, it felt like she had a horse cock buried inside her. The sheer bulk of it had left her gasping, barely able to stand up straight.

And, God, the way he struggled. That was a sensation she would never forget for the rest of her life.

Shrunken porn. She supposed that she shouldn't be surprised that it existed, but it had never occurred to her while working at the hospital, even though she was more than happy to use a tiny man for her own devices.

And there was so much of it. Every scenario she could dream of and quite a few she couldn't. Tiny men, tiny women, gay and heterosexual, at every possible size and used in every possible way. Tinies were used as sex toys, as clothing, as shrunken partners in especially creative forms of sex. The giantess, or giant, was sometimes unaware, sometimes was dominating the tinies, and sometimes was even being dominated by them.

Her favorite ones were the ones where there were different sizes at play, where a six inch woman busy using an ant-sized man as a dildo could be snatched up and swallowed whole by a full-sized woman. She even saw a full-sized man put a half-inch couple right on the tip of his fully erect cock. The moment the tiny woman hopped on the tiny man's dick, they both disappeared into the vagina of a three foot tall woman as she took it all inside her.

That video had ended with a closeup of cum dribbling from the woman's vagina, but no sign of either tiny. Vivianne wasn't sure if they had been ground into nothing by the giant's especially vigorous pounding, or if they were still alive in there, trapped in a world of flesh and fluid. A part of her almost hoped that she could get that small, just so she could try it and find out.

Being a shrunken porn actor may not be a dignified career, but she was young and fit; if nothing else, it might be a nice way to experiment with whatever her final size would be while making some cash on the size.

She scrolled ravenously through endless videos as Francis made a meal of her pussy and guided her to one orgasm after another. Shrunken women used as living fleshlights, tiny men trapped in a glob of cum on a giantess' tongue, tinies stuck in socks, in underwear, on dildos, and inside condoms. She fantasized about being the giantess, or the shrinkee, being used by and using people in a dozen different ways, grinding her hips into her own shrunken toy's face until the pleasure became too much to bear.

In an instant, the remote fell from her hands, and Francis' head suddenly felt bigger underneath her. A lot bigger. Still flushed with the warm afterglow of her umpteenth orgasm, it took a minute for her to figure out what had happened, and, when she did, her sex drive withered in an instant.

She rolled off her tiny slave, and he breathed a ragged gasp of air, sitting up straight. Face coated in milky slime, he looked over at her with surprise, then concern, and then something that looked a little bit like happiness.

She had shrunk, all at once, to about half his height. She was barely two inches tall now, the size of her own foot just a second ago, smaller than her own pinky finger had been just a week ago.

"Viv, are you okay?" he asked, wiping his face clean.

She looked down at her body; it looked the same, but the world around it was now so much larger. Infinite in size. Where once just getting to the kitchen had been a chore, now it seemed like it would be an adventure of a lifetime.

And when she looked back up at him, she realized that Francis wasn't her shrunken slave anymore. They weren't even equals. If anything, she had suddenly become his shrunken toy.

"I... think..." she stammered.

"Oh wow," he said. He reached out and cupped her jaw with his hand, now almost big enough to grab her entire head. "That was a lot." He chuckled, and leaned back, "I hope you don't get any smaller, otherwise I'd have to carry you everywhere."

Vivianne chuckled uncertainly in response, glancing down between Francis' legs. His dick was fully erect, having been pinned underneath her for the however many hours, he had been sucking on her pussy without any release whatsoever. It had kept him eager, but now...

He saw her glance, and said nothing in response. His hand reached out, grabbed her by the hip, and he pulled her over to him. She resisted, but not entirely. She thought she didn't want it, but she wasn't totally sure. She didn't think anything of it when she stepped over his body to straddle his hips, and she didn't fight back when his other hand grabbed her hip and slowly started to guide her down.

He was firm, unyielding, but not ungentle. She felt the tip of his cock push up between her legs, and she shivered, the flesh still sensitive from hours of masturbation. Behind her, on the TV, a woman moaned as she rubbed herself off with half a dozen near-microscopic men scattered around the flower of her vulva, but Vivianne couldn't see it, and Francis wasn't watching.

With one hand, he pulled her down, with the other, he gripped the base of his cock and held it in position as she felt its bulk press up harder and harder against her. Until, finally, it slid inside.

She gasped. Her legs almost gave out underneath her, allowing his cock to slide in even further, and she fell forwards, both of her hands slapping against his chest. She hadn't noticed before, when she was so much bigger than him that his body seemed like a toy, but he was strong...

His hips thrust upwards, and his hand pulled downwards at the same time, and their hips met with a wet thwack, just barely audible over the surprised, pleasured yelp that she gave out when she felt the massive bulk of his dick drive all the way inside her. God, it was like getting fucked by a giant. Although, in a way, it was exactly what was happening.

If she got even smaller now...

He gave his hips a little bounce, his dick slid out and back in by a few inches, and she let out a breathy curse. "Fuck." At his size, and with how sensitive she was, he wouldn't have to do much...

Both his hands wormed their way underneath her thighs, and he lifted her up effortlessly. She sighed as his dick flopped out of her, waving back and forth, glistening with fluid. Apparently, he wasn't satisfied with being ridden, and though she had no idea what he actually wanted, she had completely given up on even the idea of resisting him. She followed where he led, and she found herself on her hands and knees, facing the television, her legs spread apart and her ass in the air.

She arched her back, waiting for him, inviting him, and he grabbed her hips with both hands and yanked her down. In an instant, what felt like twelve inches of rock hard dick shoved its way inside her, and she collapsed onto her shoulders, letting out a guttural moan.

Francis had a huge size advantage. His hands came off her hips and planted down on the couch in front of her, and, when she tried to straighten up, she realized that her head only came up to his sternum. The rest of his body loomed over her, as if, she realized with a breathy giggle, she was being straddled by a horse.

One of his hands reached down and grabbed her by the neck, forcing her to keep upright, and, with that leverage, Francis started fucking her like the sex slave she was.