- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

another chapter, another difficult to survive situation, enjoy.

×+×+×+×+×+×

when you bought the pill you diddnt think it would make you this small, you expected to be about an inch, now you were less than a millimetre tall. becky's pocket was warm, you could feel the muscles of her leg move as she walked around the shop. the pocket would tighten when she crouched down to put stuff on shelves and ocasionally she would lean against the till pushing the hard metal surface into your coin. after hours of this becky went for her second break, while walking through the warehouse she pulled your coin out of her pocket, you saw the cardboard cage you could have been crushed in by anna, it was now nearly full, the part your old scratch card ride was in now somehow flatter than when anna was standing on it.

upon entering the small break room becky grabbed her purse. she popped it open and held you above it before dropping the coin. you fell rapidly in, the coin slid in between the notes, you were imediately wiped off of the coin and became stuck to a fresh looking £5 note. you looked up as becky closed the purse. she walked the shop picking stuff up eventually getting to the till, her and anna chatted while anna scanned everything. becky opened the purse and grabbed the wad of notes ripping you from the "safety" of her purse. she unfolded them and slid off the top note, your note, towards anna. it slid across the metal surface only stopping when you slammed into anna's crotch, your ears ringing from the impact, your mind racing thinking about how close you were to her vagina. anna began lifting the note, for a second you felt her trousers grip you, attempting to pull you from the note and leave you hanging from her groin for the rest of the day. however, the £5 won and you were lifted away from her legs, anna opened the till and slid you in, accidentally transferring your miniscule form from the £5 to an old dirty looking £10 note covered in scuffs on its plastic surface. anna grabbed a few coins as change and without a second thought slammed the till closed sealing you inside. a minute later it opened again, anna slid a £20 note in and pulled the £5 you were just on and a £10 from just infront of you out before handing them to the guy she was serving. *slam*, the till was closed. over the next hour anna served customers, most only got £5 notes as change but more £10's were being handed out than anna put in so the numbers were going down.

just over 90 minutes after anna first put you in the till, she was taking you out, a customer had won £50 on a scratch card, and as anna counted notes out she found that there were only 5 £10 notes, her grip tightening as she pinched all 5 out, nearly pulverising you with her thumb as she lifted. you were dropped onto the metal till surface, looking up at the 20 something girl anna was giving you to, completely unaware of the extra prize she had won. but she diddnt have you long, she asked for a replacement scratch card and slid your note back towards anna who immediately pulled you back towards her till, she held your note as she scanned the new card. the till popped open and anna carelessly rammed your note back in before pulling a £5 out and *slam*, she sealed you back in.

 

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review, what could happen next?