[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Something was wrong I awoke with a start, where the hell was I? This was not my room in Dallas with the pictures hanging crooked on the wall. This was not my bed with the overpriced sheets. This place was strange, dark and cold.


Rated: R
Categories: Vore, Young Adult 20-29, Teenager (13-19), Instant Size Change, Adventure, Feet, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 6116 Read: 161388
Published: June 25 2008 Updated: January 21 2010

1. Chapter 1: Awake In A Nightmare by tinyonej [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (698 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2: Better Than A Dream by tinyonej [Reviews - 0] (621 words)
OK so I couldn't stop writing yet. Here's chapter 2.

3. Chapter 3: Feed Mayonnaise To Tuna by tinyonej [Reviews - 0] (667 words)

4. Chapter 4: The Gate of Doom by tinyonej [Reviews - 0] (550 words)

Here's a bit for you vore fans

 

5. Chapter 5: Off To Work She Goes by tinyonej [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (633 words)

You didn't actually think the story was over already did you? Once again please rate and review and I'll keep writing. I'm planning on adding in some more catagories soon.

6. Chapter 6: Echoes of a Coming Storm by tinyonej [Reviews - 0] (868 words)
I've been trying to better my writing style so hopefully through the continuation of this story it will develop. Rate and review please and I'll continue writing.

7. Chapter 7: Out On The Town Part 1 by tinyonej [Reviews - 0] (407 words)

Short addition... I've been going over a few different plot ideas in my head and couldn't decide the best way to take our hero. But hopefully patience will pay off. Next chapter will have a slight twist and reveal a rather interesting connection between goddess and the unaware adventurer.

 

 

8. Chapter 8 Out on the Town Part 2 by tinyonej [Reviews - 0] (1031 words)

Hello TinyOneJ here. When we last left our hero he had just narrowly escaped a gruesome death by falling a mere 3 feet (on an average person’s scale of course) into a purse. So far He has gone through trial after painful trial due to the cruel, albeit unaware, actions of this giant of a woman Misty; and that’s not likely to stop any time soon. In this chapter our hero stumbles upon a heart wrenching realization. So without further ado here is Chapter 8 “Out on the Town Part 2: The Exploration of a Prison”.

9. Chapter 9: Past Revisited, Present Reunited, Future Revoked by tinyonej [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (641 words)
been a while since I've been able to write anything so pardon my dust while I shake some of the cobwebs off with this chapter