- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BEWARE: This chapter contains some gross themes, it does not follow Kelly who's story will continue next chapter.

 

Follow Samantha as she starts her day for work.

Chapter 3: Samantha

 

Samantha heard the ringing of her alarm and rolled out of bed. Tired and annoyed, she pressed stop on her phone and cancelled the 'emergency alarm'. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned and entered her bathroom.

 

"Morning Jim" she said, looking at her toothbrush. However this toothbrush was different. The base and bottom were normal, but the top part instead encased a small boy, he looked 20. His body was encased in the red body of the Toothbrush and his face had the bristles of the brush on top of him, like a mask, but his face was still the base. Having anything not the bristles still access his face. 

 

Samantha had purchased him from the Supermarket, but had realized he was a former classmate of hers. It was a hobby of hers to 'collect' people she formally knew when she could, it turned her on. Not that the toothbrush bothered her much outside her calling 'it' the previous name it had. She, without a care, pushed the toothpaste onto the brush and used it as the object it technically was. Jim's face was subjected to the horrible morning breath of Samantha, the food she had eaten last night entering his forced open mouth while the rest just consumed his body until she did her spit take. He was subjected to this once a day and the rest just standing in her toothbrush holder, like the object he was. His mouth was unable to make a sound as a ring kept it open to 'catch any food objects that are needed to be swallowed'. It was torture. Samantha finished and placed him back, while psychically he could not cry, being used by his classmate always broke him inside.

 

Samantha then undressed and hopped in the shower. Her favorite scrubber, a poor 30 yr old man, ready to clean everywhere she needed him to.

 

Exiting the shower, she got dressed, her Premium bra keeping her nipples simulated during the day. She blackmailed the inhabitants to keep moving or she would burn them. She liked the feeling of them moving around inside on her breasts. As for the poor boy who was trapped in the pair of panties she choose today, she never bothered with talking to. Her constant gas normally did the trick.

 

Walking to the kitchen, the 20 yr old girl sat down at the table as her mom put pancakes in front of her. 

 

"Darling, I will be home late tonight. Please be back when I am, no more late night journeys with your friends. You have work again tomorrow and Jack has asked me to ensure your not sleeping during your shifts" Samantha's mother said, looking at the red haired girl that was her daughter. 

 

Samantha laughed "It sucks working at Coles, its sooo boring. I wish I could get the college money another way" Samantha muttered, she hated her job and her supervisor. 

 

"Now now, Jack gave you that job for finding his sister. Poor soul trapped within that condom. Be nice to him!" Samantha's mother said before giving Samantha a kiss and leaving for work.

 

As Samantha heard the door close and was finishing her last pancake, eating with her favorite Knife and Fork, Sally and Simon. She had no idea if those were their names and since their faces were smothered in maple syrup, it did not matter. She just liked naming them, talking to the utensils she uses and then washing them like nothing. 

 

She placed the plate and utensils in the sink and got ready for her job.

 

Arriving at Coles, Samantha approached Jack "Hey, hows your sis" Samantha said, knowing it was a sensitive topic. "She is...fine. Mother still talks to her every day inside her new..residence. And while she has the tape over her mouth, they are trying to figure out a way to communicate" Jack said, seeming very uncomfortable. Samantha just giggled inside her head, thinking of how lucky Jack was as she only never used the condom as she had just broke up with her boyfriend and she wanted to see the last soul who was lucky to not be used. 

 

"Anyway, Samantha your on register. Please be nice to the customers today, I can't keep bailing you out" Jack said. Samantha just smiled and headed towards her post.

 

Sitting down on Register 8's seat, she never bothered to look at the woman trapped below her ass. She had been used so often by so many employees, they often forgot about her. 

 

Samantha did her job as usual, scanning items and packing them into bags. She usually commented on the items brought, the food she enjoyed also or specials she would have to pick up herself. Usually she was nice but often was nasty to those she considered a pain.

 

Come break, Samantha rushed to the break room, wanting to take whatever break she could. "Fucking hell this sucks" she said to the employee sitting next to her. Amy was 20 like Samantha, she had brown hair and wore glasses. "Yeah, I know Sam, but you only have 2 hours left, I have 5!" Amy said. Samantha smiled "Hey, did I tell you abou-" Samantha replied before getting up. "Ill be back" she excused herself.

 

Samantha walked into the employees bathroom and pulled her pants down before sitting on the toilet. Relieving herself, she hated she was doing this on her break, but last night's dinner was not agreeing with her. 

 

After 5 minutes she got up and grabbed a roll of 'paper'. People paper, a favorite of Samantha's. Hundreds of tiny people attached together to form the same shape as toilet paper. She grabbed some a felt as the little people were smothered on her shitty ass, her gross and stinky asshole being wiped clean by hundreds of people who never asked for it.

 

She dropped the paper in the toilet and continued with a fresh one. The toilets were linked to a center that cleaned the tinies and placed them into new 'paper', making their cycle of torment eternal. The paper became popular mostly due to its 100% strength and feeling, while not soft, it was nice enough for people that it eventually replaced all paper tissue paper.

 

As Samantha wiped one last time she plonked the paper in the toilet and flushed, sending the tinies to be repurposed on another ass. Knowing she did not clean properly, she delighted in the panty boy to smell her unkept asshole.

 

She then washed her hands and returned to Amy. "As I was saying-"

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoyed it. In contrast to Kelly, I wanted someone who loved using tiny items. I hope you enjoyed it and if you did, let me know!

And as before, you can still be in the story, if you want to be in Samantha's story, just mention it and if you want to be disposable (you won't die, but like the toilet paper, wont be around with her long) or be something more permanet. Can't promise I can keep you forever however, depends on the item.

Thanks again and apologizes for any mistakes