- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kelly Goes Shopping

 

Some action and items that Kelly will be forced to use (or deal with) later on.

 

Chapter 2: Shopping Essentials

 

Kelly looked around her new apartment. How many of these little people did she now have? She looked down at her chairs. People used as objects, under her. Kelly felt very strange about this and pushed the chairs back under the table.

 

She took a deep breath and went to the couch in the entertainment room. She knew this would all be different but did not expect to be freaked out so easily over them. As she sat down, she checked if it was 'modified' in any way. feeling the cushions, she could not feel or see anything. Sighing, she breathed out and sat down.

 

Kelly tried to watch TV, just wanting to relax after a long flight and the shock when arriving. However the TV channels were boring and she had nothing to plug in to chuck on a movie. "This sucks, I need to go shopping" she said to herself. Kelly got up from the couch, grabbed her purse and left the apartment. As she left, she remembered that she forgot to look for more inhabitants in items, but she also was scared to look further.

 

Kelly explored the city by foot, passing the various shops and people. She found a store called BIG W and decided to browse it. As she entered, she almost jumped in shock. The doormat at the entrance had 7 people embedded within it. Kelly quickly walked over it and glanced quickly at it, not wanting to look weird. She could pick out 4 males and 3 females, they were covered in dried dirt and some had shoe marks on them. As Kelly walked away, the image did not leave her mind. Kelly grabbed a basket and kept on walking.

 

First place Kelly went was to the entertainment department, grabbing some DVD's and a Playsystem 5, something to entertain her in her off time. She then went to the clothes department, wanting stock up on essentials for tomorrow as she did not want to go unpacking everything tonight.

 

She entered the lingerie department and looked around. Kelly was very confused. She looked up to the giant Womans sign above her, signifying she was in the right area, but all the underwear was split in MALE and FEMALE sections. Kelly looked, seeming very confused. Suddenly an older woman approached beside her and grabbed two MALE panties from the hanger. "Don't know what to pick?" she asked. Kelly looked to the lady, she was slightly taller then Kelly and looked 35. She had brown hair and wore jeans and a smart white top. "I prefer the males, I like to imagine them suffering" she smiled. Kelly was confused until she herself grabbed a pair. Inspecting the panties, she found a small male that was sewn into the backside of the panties, right where her ass would be. The small person looked 20, and like the seat shrunk people from her apartment, had his mouth covered with tape and seemed opened eyed, starring at Kelly. "Ooh, you like em young, nice" The lady said. Kelly looked at her then at the underwear section. Kelly had not noticed but under the size of the underwear was another number. They ranged from 18-22. 22-30. 30-40. 40-60 and 60+. Kelly had assumed they were European or American sizes but the shock had dawned on her..they were the ages of the shrunk people.

 

"I prefer the 30-40 range, I like to imagine its a former date that was an ass and now gets ass" The lady said, laughing. Kelly put the underwear back before replying to the lady. "Are there any without a..person inside" she meeked out, uncomfortable with the conversation. The lady looked at Kelly, confused. "Like...basic underwear? They haven't sold them for years. Not since these beauties took the market. Wait..why?" The lady said, looking at Kelly like she had admitted a crime. 

 

"American, not used to someone being..so close to my personal space" Kelly admitted. The lady laughed. "Oh, I picked out the accent but did not know you were that new from overseas. Alot of you Americans come here to use our items, not avoid them. Honestly, your out of luck. Unless its an expensive item with tinys, everything that can have them, does. Sorry" The lady said. She then grabbed one last pair and left. "Weird to see someone new to these, you'll love em" the lady said walking away. Kelly felt weird but needed underwear for tomorrow. She re-grabbed her pair and then a spare and walked to the bra section.  

 

As with the underwear section, Bras were the same. But with a 'mixed' option as each cup had a person inside. Some of the premium models even had the strap be attached with a tiny person holding each side together, meaning he took the full blunt of the force. Kelly was horrified and purchased a mixed pair.

 

Quickly leaving the clothes section, Kelly approached the food section. She grabbed a pack of gum, as she liked to chew when she worked and then went to the register. Picking up her Playsystem 5 there, she paid for her new items and left the store, slightly flustered she had paid for what is essentially living beings. 

 

Kelly, slightly weirded out, walked right back to her apartment and closed the door, before sliding down the door frame and breathing out. "What a day" she exclaimed. She looked down at her bag, lifting a pair of panties out. They were red. She inspected the back area. A boy, around 18, maybe 19, lay trapped within the fabric. He looked at Kelly, seeming calm, but his eyes seemed slightly worried, as if he was hiding it. His mouth had the black tape and he breathed directly from his nose. Kelly found that slightly barbaric, but did not want to touch the tape in the event it was frowned upon. She touched the boy, he wriggled a bit. 

 

"This is insane" Kelly said, putting the underwear away. "I don't know my ass well, but I am sure its not clean and he is going to live there!" Kelly said. She debated just pulling her luggage out and finding one of her older pair, but she also did not have many to begin with, throwing most out due to age and wanting to need less to carry on her trip. She got up from the floor and threw the bag near the kitchen table, taking the second bag with her to the entertainment room.

 

Kelly set up her system and put in one of her new DVD's. She had panicked the system would somehow use a person but it seemed as normal as her older system she had back in America. As she laid back on the couch and watched, her eye's slowly drifted to sleep.

 

*BEEP BEEP*

 

Kelly awoke to her phone buzzing in her pocket and the early light of the day peeking into her window. Yawning, she got off the couch, having slept on it last night. Hungry and confused, she stumbled to the bathroom and began her day.

 

As Kelly went to sit on the toilet, she almost screamed. The toilet paper was not paper. Instead it seemed to be made up of hundreds of very tiny people connected together in the shape of a regular toilet paper tissue, all rolled up in a regular sized toilet paper size. She touched the weird paper and could feel the various people all connected, head to feet, making up a shape of a square, connected to another to make a roll. 

 

Horrified she would have to use this, she instead thanked her body she only had to pee. She peed and jumped in the shower, hoping to avoid using paper to clean up. 

 

In the shower, she washed herself using her soap from home. She felt relaxed after a weird two days, especially the morning discovery. As she finished she mouthed "fuck", realizing she forgot to buy a towel yesterday and did not know if the company did supply one.

 

As she left the shower she browsed the bathroom cupboards on the off chance and found one that had been stocked. Inside were 4 rolls of "Premium Toilet People Paper", which she assumed was the same as the one she had experienced by the name and a little person on the cover. And then two towels. Kelly grabbed one and inspected it. Nothing...strange. She breathed a sigh of relief and dried herself. The company mentioned they would stock some essentials and she was glad towels was one.

 

After drying Kelly walked to her bedroom and grabbed her suit from her suitcase. In a special bag, she opened it and inspected it, as clean and ready as she packed it. She then breathed out and grabbed the bag with her underwear. Holding it in her hands, she refused to look at the poor soul who would endure her backside the entire day. Closing her eyes she slowly put her legs through the holes and lifted the panties up. She slowly felt them touch her bum and nether regions as she lifted them till they fitted snugly. As feared, Kelly could feel him, he was moving slightly. She felt..weird. It was a weird sensation. It was..nice. He Squirmed a bit more as Kelly got her bra. Looking inside, there were two little people inside each cup. A small boy about 19 and a female who looked maybe 20, 21? She breathed out and put the bra on, feeling them touch her nipples. It felt nice. No! Kelly thought, just, just for today. Tonight she will unpack properly and use her normal underwear and bra. Trying hard to feel the squirming trapped souls, but feeling herself being slightly enjoying it, Kelly walked to the Kitchen to grab breakfast, hoping to ignore the predicament. 

 

Standing eating a bowel of cereal, Kelly was still processing wearing 3 people, she was not prepared to sit on another person. As she finished the bowel of provided cereal the company left, she got dressed in her black suit and then walked out of her apartment, ready for her first day.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoy it!

Still accepting names and items/users, so if you want to be in the story, just leave a name and what item you want to be OR you want to use in your review.

Apologizes for any mistakes and hope you enjoyed it!