- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: Another Samantha Chapter, usual warning of possible grossness applies.

 

Samantha argues over who owns a pair of underwear

Chapter 8: Finders Keepers

 

Samantha was laying on her bed watching Netflix. She had a bra on and a G-String on, with the string part riding right up her ass. Unseen was there was a person attached to the string, like a normal pair of underwear. Poor Zach, a 21 yr old, was the poor victim who was actually inside Samanthas Asshole. Samantha loved this as the G-String gave the Tiny some freedom and she loved to feel him wriggle inside her ass as she watched Brooklyn 89. 

 

He was expensive, about $209, but worth it, the only pair she had, so she used him every time she had a day off. Laying on her bed, eating snacks and chilling.

 

Suddenly her mother opened the door and entered. "Samantha, there is a Mrs Cork at the front door. She says you have her daughter?" her mother asked. Samantha, annoyed at the intrusion, scrunched her face and let out a super bad fart before replying. "Yeah, me and Amy found her at Cheap as Chips the other day, the lady was too slow to grab her, so I purchased her" Samantha said, smiling as she felt Zach struggle inside her asshole.

 

"SAMANTHA!" Her mother yelled. "How dare you. If you knew she was her daughter, you should have let her purchase her! Go and give her the underwear now young lady!" Her mother said, in a loud and demanding voice. Samantha rolled her eyes. "Fine, but I wore them yesterday, do I need to wash them?" Samantha said, getting off the bed. "No, just give her them. She is not happy, the faster this is done, the better" her mother said. "AND PUT SOME PANTS ON!" Her mother screamed again before slamming the door.

 

Samantha walked to the front door, wearing a dressing gown, refusing the dress to give a pair of panties to someone. As she reached the front door, she saw a middle aged woman, about 50-52, standing there, arms crossed and looking angry. Samantha opened the door. "There you are, you nasty, nasty girl. Do you have my poor daughter". The woman said, in a nasty tone.

 

"You do know its not encouraged to own your family members, its why they distribute them randomly" Samantha said, being cocky. The woman was not impressed. "Give me my daughter now or I will get your mother again" the lady said. Samantha dropped her head in defeat, not wanting her mother involved again and lifted her hand out and gave her the underwear. As she lifted her head back, the lady made a horrible screeching sound. "SUSAN!" Samantha grew a smile on her face as she knew what the scream was for.

 

In the hands of the lady was her daughter attached inside a blue pair of woman's underwear. But the daughter was covered in brown residue.

 

Samantha loved to abuse new underwear she brought and one way was to literally not wipe after going to the toilet, unless it was really bad. This mean the tiny was subjected and covered in her shit until she was cleaned. Which Samantha had planned to do..eventually. 

 

Because she had yet to do this, the poor lady's daughter was caked in Samantha's day old shit. The girl, while restricted by the underwear itself, still made no motion. The trauma of the experience leaving her empty.

 

The lady gave Samantha a dirty look and walked away. Suddenly her mother appeared. "What was that about?" she asked her daughter. Samantha smiled.

 

"They just smelled a bit, thats all" she grinned.

 

Happy she got some revenge on the snooty lady, Samantha returned to her room. Her mother satisfied the interaction was done, left her alone. 

 

She entered her room, removed her dressing gown and laid back on the bed, this time getting inside for warmth. After another quick fart, she resumed her show, smiling at the day she had. She lost a pair of underwear, which she will have to replace, but the look on the ladies face was priceless!

 

 

Several hours later, Samantha had a shower and got dressed. Her mother needed her to grab her a loaf of bread and forced Samantha to get it as punishment for the morning situation.

 

Walking down to the milkbar, Samantha entered and waved to the cashier, a old man by the name of Smith. She walked to the bread area and grabbed a loaf. As she walked back towards the cashier, she noticed they now stocked underwear. Being a local Milkbar, Smith stocked anything essential. But Samantha never knew him to stock underwear.

 

Curious, she browsed the selection. It was small, guessing it was just for emergencies. Most were nobodies, some seemed to be older tinies who never sold before. However the final pair, right at the back of the rack, was quite a surprise for Samantha.

 

"William!"

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it.

Just to clear it up in the event reviews menton it. I change any named items, like the Playsystem 5, Brooklyn 89 is not a typo. 

Thanks for reading and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.