- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: Another possibly disturbing chapter. Normal chapters resume after this.

 

A POV of some of the unfortunate souls in the previous chapters.

Chapter 6: POV

 

Adam

 

Adam stared at the dark abyss in front of him. His view was already dark. But where the giant two globes met was the darkest. And he was always facing it. It was his existence for the 24 hours he was used. It was his new life when she commanded it.

 

Adam never expected to see Samantha again. She was kinda a jerk to him in school and they never really talked nor saw eye to eye. So when he was selected as an item when he turned 18, he expected his former life and all who existed in it to be over.

 

However, after only 3 months hanging on the shelves, he saw a giant face staring at him. The blue eyes stared into his soul and the red lipstick smile haunted his small demeanor. She had found him.

 

Now 20, the same age as Samantha, he was one of her most used panties. His life was pure darkness in her underwear draw, where he normally slept or had visions of his former life.

 

But, when light entered and his world moved, he knew his second life was to begin again.

 

As Adam felt the underwear move up her legs towards her giant ass, he just stared at what he could at the room, looking at the various items she had and anything new she bought. Her posters, her books, her TV. It was brief but it was the only thing new he ever saw between the cupboards and hell.

 

Her Ass. Her stinky, slimy, rotten ass. As he entered between her cheeks, the two globes squeezing him on both sides, he always faced towards her inner crack and the hidden cave entrance that gave him nightmares.

 

As she finished pulling him up, he heard the noise that gave him frights in the night. Her gut squeezing and moving. It was coming.

 

Not a minute inside her ass did the gas come, she always gave him a morning shot as soon as she put him on. It was strong, fast, powerful and if he could vomit, vomit inducing.

 

It was warm, not hot! Like it was burning his skin. The smell was different depending on what she ate, but it was all a shitty hanging awful stench that could kill, and he breathed it all in. 

 

He could hear her laughing above, amused that he suffered her full force.

 

But Adam, in a way, knew he got it easy. Before he turned, he had used people like him before, as objects, tools or worse.

 

Was this karma? Was Samantha just like him but one of the ones that got away.

 

As Adam stared into her ass crack, gagging at the hanging stench of her fart. He pondered. As it was all he could ever do.

 

Erica

 

Erica looked into the darkness of the pocket she now lived in. Her eyes wet from the tears as she kept banging on the glass window, the only window to the world she once knew.

 

She turned 18 only last month and the letter notified her and her family she was to be turned into an object. Erica was horrified, her life was over! She instantly thought to all the horrible items should could be. And all the horrible items she herself had used. She considered running. If she became a condom or a toilet paper or a vibrator, how could she live with herself?

 

But her father told her she was safe, or safer. She would be transferred to his company and be placed in a key card for safe keeping. It was permanent but avoided any nasty item choices. Her father showed her his, a small man sat on the floor. He looked tired and defeated. Her father said he has had the man since the tiny was her age. He looked 45 now! 

 

Erica went to room and pondered on her new life. She admitted she had abused some items. It was just too fun! But now...now she was finished.

 

Erica thought back on that day, when her life ended. As she felt her new world move around her and her life as a simple key card began.

 

Erica once again banged on the glass wall, wanting to leave. 

 

Luke:

 

Luke stared down at the tiles below him, grimy and slightly yellow. He did not know where he was but he knew it had to be a restroom of some sort. He looked up to Sally above him, her feet were bonded to his up-stretched arms. "Hey Sally, you see anything" he said. Sally looked down at Luke. "No, just the same floor as you, stupid lazy person left us hanging like this" She said.

 

 

Luke was the middle part of a cluster of tiny people that formed a single square of 'toilet paper'. Until 2 hours ago, his vision was of the backs of the people that were rolled around him. Her name was Francis, she was a 29 yr old. They talked for hours every day, waiting for the time they would be apart. 

 

She was gone now and instead he was limited to those around him now. Bonded to his left was Mitchell, an 18 yr old who never spoke, he always looked terrified and any communication was useless. And to his right was Lucy, a 20 yr old who he used to chat with Francis with. But with her gone, she had not talked for awhile.

 

Luke was only 18 himself, he dreaded what was to come. But, suddenly, he heard a door open. Luke almost passed out in shock.

 

He heard the unknown person sit on the toilet. He tried to look, but his bondage made it impossible. He heard liquid hit the water below them, they were peeing. 

 

Suddenly his world moved and he felt the below ripped from the rest of the paper and Luke's square was lifted during it. He could now see.

 

It was a girl, she looked..20..maybe 21? She had red hair and a decent looking body.

 

Luke almost vomited as he saw her use the paper to clean her vagina area and drop down to the toilet below.

 

He knew a few people there, Steve, Frank, Alica, Georgia. He never met them, but he talked to them via other people. It was like a chain or secret whispers, messages passed around. Frank's birthday was only last month..or so they all guessed. Dates were weird for them.

 

But they were all gone now, dropped into the unknown toilet. And Luke was the next paper to be used.

 

Luke watched and waited for the girl to get up, hoping she was only here for a piss. However, his fears were realized as he saw her grunt. 

 

Luke watched the girl, hearing her waste hit the water below her. It sounded wet and nasty. And the smell! It clouded the room in a musk that made him almost vomit, her shitty aroma filled the air. And this was far away from her.

 

Luke could not understand how something so beautiful could produce such awful things. Suddenly she stopped and got up. Luke panicked and started to sweat.

 

He watched as she went and grabbed his square, this entire world. He felt the force as the paper was torn and moved mid air. He watched her turn around.

 

He saw it. Her giant ass. Around the crack was brown residue, her shit must have been messy. Slowly Luke was forced towards her, the stench overwhelming him. Closer and closer, he could start to see the individual hairs and skin particles. 

 

However Luke was unlucky, unlike some of his paper friends who avoided most, Luke was dead center to her ass. He felt as she pushed his small body, attached to the paper, directly into her asshole. His body instantly became covered in her shit. His mouth, nose, ears, everything was flooded with her brown mess.

 

He could taste it, it was awful. The stench was like death, if his mouth was not filled with shit, he would vomit instantly.

 

Then he felt her pull back, and fast. Soon Luke could see her whole body again. Or what he could under the shit that covered his eyes. He then felt her drop him. He fell, slowly but surely into the deep below.

 

Luke felt the paper hit the water, but being near the top, he was not fortunate to get a wash. His eyes stung from the shit. His mouth useless as it killed his senses and his nose only smelt her.

 

Suddenly the toilet made a noise and he went under, smothered in the cold water.

 

Suddenly Luke woke up. He looked around. He saw a back of a head infront of him. "Hey, I am Lilly, welcome to the paper gang" he heard her say.

 

Luke was back again, for another user to use him.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Sorry if its a bit gross but I hope some of you enjoyed it.

Depending on how this chapter is reviewed, it will be a on-off or something I do from time to time. 

Also if you enjoyed one of the characters (or want to see a POV of an item/person). Let me know and if I make another, ill add/continue them.

Thanks again and apologizes for any mistakes.