- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer and clarification: First its another Samantha story, same warning as before.

Also the items I made were mostly for fun and I tried to think of weird ones to make. Unless someone requests them, they will never appear again. I just wanted to have fun with the 'sex store' idea. But after I finished I found most were way to weird to not put a disclaimer. The story won't go this far again or this be a common thing. Also the last few items with no description literally have none, just thought of weird names.

Anyway, enjoy.

Chapter 5: New Toys

 

"Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, No-" Samantha said as she looked inside the panties at the local Big W, Amy was at her side watching her. "I know why you do this, but WHY do you do this?" Amy asked, watching her friend flick through panties. Samantha stopped and looked at her. "I prefer to use someone I know then some rando. And while they do their best to split tinies around, they still get randomized again when sold to companies and sent to various shops. Its why I have a collection of them, like Adam in my butt" Samantha said before squinting her face. Amy knew that sign and held her nose and moved back. "Still, it must be a pain to do this every two weeks" Amy continued, holding her nose still. Samantha, having finished the pile and now all the current panties on sale, looked to Amy. "Its a process, but being able to talk to someone from class or gym or even camp is a blast. Sometimes emotionally and sometimes literally, from my ass" Samantha said, the smell now reached her nose. "Fuck that reeks, come on, this is a bust".

 

The two girls left the store, having finished their shifts and changed into normal clothes. Amy hated tagging along, as it was boring. But she did always find it fascinating when Samantha did find someone she knew. The odds of it are almost impossible yet she had done it so many times. "Oh shit, whats that place?" Samantha said.

 

Amy looked, Samantha was pointing to a new shop that had just opened in the arcade, the sign could be seen from where they were standing. "Fun Toys" Amy said, reading the sign. "Looks fun, lets go!" Samantha said, grabbing Amy's hand and taking her with her.

 

As the two approached, Samantha's mouth opened with glee. "Its a sex store specifically for tiny items, that's awesome!" she said, Amy just rolled her eyes. The store itself was quite tame, all blackened out and only a sign out the front, the only sign outside the one with its name provided a clue what it sold. "Selling Interesting and unique tiny items, 18+ entry only" the sign said.

 

Samantha and Amy entered, inside the shop was littered with various weird and crazy items, all using a tiny person in some shape or form. A young girl, about 27, with black hair and a nose piercing sat behind the desk. She looked to the two girls. "You both over 18?" she asked. Samantha laughed "yeah, come on Amy, lets browse" Samantha said, rushing in. The girl behind the desk just shrugged and went back to using her phone.

 

The many items intrigued Samantha. There were butt plugs with the tinies stuck inside, with holes for them to breath, both air and 'other' smells. Vibrators with the tips having a tiny person trapped inside. Fart Cubes, which was some weird cube that held a tiny and had a tube with underwear at the base. The graphic seemed to imply you wore them and farted, sending it to the cube, trapping and torturing the tiny. 

 

There was adult diapers with tinies inside them. Cock rings with the tinies forced into the shape of a ring, to be worn as accessories. A Panty pet toy, which was a small device a tiny lived in that you inserted into your pussy. It filtered piss so you did not need to remove it and vibrated and was a way to have a tiny live within your vagina forever or whenever you wanted. The tiny itself would be forced to know where they were and you could control what smells and liquids entered.

 

There were ball gags with tinies within the ball, with options to face towards or outside the mouth. Fleshlights that had one or several tinies stuck inside. Piss capsules, Anal fans and other weirdly named and even weirder or stranger devices. However one captured Samantha's intrest.

 

"Wow, look at this" Samantha said. It was a FPP Pants. Latex and air tight pants you could wear that allowed 'nothing' to escape. Gas, piss or 'other', nothing escapes and the Tiny gets it all, the box said. "Imagine when I fart with these beauties on, me and you won't smell them, the poor Tiny will endure it all" Samantha said. She looked behind her and looked to her ass "Hear that Adam, your being replaced". Amy just rolled her eyes.

 

Samantha took the box to the front. "How much?" Samantha said. "$550" The girl said. "Fuck, why so dear?" Samantha asked, taking the box away. "Everything in here is, its a specialty store. Half this stuff is custom made. That item is a cheap one" The register girl said, seeming unfazed. Samantha looked down in defeat, placed the item back on the shelf and left. Amy followed.

 

"Sorry Samantha, but thats ridiculous" Amy said. Samantha nodded. "Yeah, I gotta save. Was cool seeing all those. I am just used to vibrators and buttplugs, all the other stuff looked cool" Samantha replied. "Maybe one day" Amy said, Samantha nodded. "Oh! I haven't checked Cheap as Chips, lets try there for someone!" Samantha said. Amy rolled her eyes. "Fine". Samantha ran ahead and Amy followed.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again!

The origin of this chapter started as I found Kelly to be so vanilla to this world, I wanted a small slice of what the complete opposite was. Whats something really weird you can do, and a sex shop that specifically designs weird items was an intresting idea I wanted to try. And Samantha the character to use since Kelly I assume would faint if she ever entered.

 

As mentioned, most content will be like before, the sex shop items, unless someone wants to go further with them, are kept to this chapter (as to not freak anybody out)

 

Thanks for reading and also still open to names as before. Just list what character Kelly or Samantha. What name you want to use and what item. Also if you want to be the item or use the item. And leave it all in your review.

 

Thanks and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.