- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: Another Samantha chapter but much tamer then normal (still warning applies)

Chapter 14: Helping a friend

 

Amy poked the balloon coffin that now housed the once sister of Jack. Amy could see the girl who was once named Susy trapped inside the balloon. She looked tired and barely looked at the staring Amy. Forced to consume the gasses of Samantha 24/7, the girl had broken down inside the condom, more so then when she was first awoken inside the cruel chamber of fate. 

 

Amy moved away at the now slightly deflated Condom. It had been 2 weeks since Susy had been trapped in there and somehow the air had slowly escaped. "What will you do when it finally deflates" Amy asked Samantha, who was browsing her phone on her bed. Amy got down from the 'wall of trophies' and sat with Samantha. "I don't know. I could trash her, despite Jack's promise. But I feel I will have other uses. Just gotta use my imagination again. Anyway, you got the good!" Samantha said, putting her phone into her pocket and looking at the now sitting Amy.

 

Amy sighed and opened her handbag and pulled out a pair of clean, un-used panties, tag and all. "Your lucky I found her, I just needed a new pair for my Gym sessions. I would say she got off lucky..but with you, that would not be true" Amy said, knowing she saved her from a life of a sweaty asshole to who knows what monstrosities Samantha would devise. She handed the panties to Samantha who looked at them and smiled a grin of pure delight.

 

Inside the panties was a woman named Sarah or as Samantha and Amy knew her as, Mrs Brown. She was their old Maths teacher in high school and one who constantly ignored the problems that Samantha obtained in class and rarely helped the girl who struggled with the subject. Samantha looked down at the small woman who looked terrified to see the giant face of her former pupil.

 

"I cannot freaking believe you found Mrs Brown, how the hell is she even tiny" Samantha said, laughing at the absurdity. "I guess she did something bad. I don't remember her being a criminal so I guess she messed with another tiny. Punishment is to be shrunk yourself" Amy replied, curious herself. Samantha smiled and poked the trapped teacher. "Your mine now. I am going to treat you like you treated me" Samantha said, grinning. The small woman could been seen frantically panicking. Samantha went to pull her pants down when Amy stopped her. 

 

"Hey! At least warn me before you do that! and where is my reward!" Amy screamed, causing Samantha to stop. "Oh right, sorry. I am just so excited" Samantha said. She then reached under her bed and pulled out a box. "Tada, this what you wanted" Samantha said, handing it to Amy. Amy's eyes almost popped out of her sockets. "Holy shit! How?!" Amy said.

 

Amy held the Super 5000 Panty Pleaser Deluxe. A inexpensive but rare pair of sexual pleasure panties. Unlike normal pairs, where the occupant rested in the back of the panties, these had the occupant lay at the front. But, they were not actually attached to the inside of the fabric. They instead were attached to strings that placed them in that position. The 'feature' of the panties were the strings could be pulled from both sides from outside the panties to pull the occupant closer to the vagina of the wearer, to the point they entered their vagina, causing them great pleasure as the more freed tiny (they were held by string tightly but arms and legs could move freely) squirmed and fought inside the vagina and caused great pleasure. And with clips that held the strings, they could stay there for hours or simply detach and return to the normal position. For when the wearer just wants them to smell and be forced to look at the giant vagina, awaiting their use.

 

Amy almost hugged Samantha as she opened the box. They were only recently produced and sold out extremely fast both online and in store. Amy was extremely intrigued by the product but failed to grab a pair. Unlike Samantha, she was more turned on from a tiny inside her and these scratched that itch without buying a sex toy or just allowed her 'fun times' anytime of the day.

 

"How did you even grab a pair, these sold out crazy fast. You could have sold them online for a fortune!" Amy said, unwrapping the plastic of the panties and removing the instruction manual. "That girl at the sex shop we visited, I got her an ex of hers. I was trying to get a price drop out of her and I mentioned my skill at finding tinies. She gave me a picture and a week later, I got her the goods. She offered me those as she could not actually give me a discount, but the manager said I could have those as they were to be a display model but they were never displayed as they sold out so fast. Not great but when you mentioned them, I though it was a fair trade. Plus, I could sell them, but R-Bay has been removing sales of the display models as they 'may be used', so I don't want to hassle with that. So they are yours" Samantha said, inspecting the teacher and getting up from the bed. "Ill be back" she said before leaving.

 

Amy finished removing the plastic and looked at the panties. They looked like any normal pair except for two strings on each side that looped out then in, making a circle form, allowing a finger to grab onto them. She looked inside, a small 18 yr old boy laid trapped inside. "Sorry little guy, you and me are gonna become real close" Amy said, feeling weird saying it. She looked around, Samantha was still gone. She slowly lowered her panties she wore from under her dress and put on the new pair, feeling the man touch her pussy as she slid them on. 

 

Throwing the old pair in the box, she grabbed the two string loops and pulled hard. "Oh yeah!" Amy screamed, feeling the tiny man enter her pussy. He struggled and squirmed like crazy and Amy felt herself get wet extremely fast. 

 

She could feel him inside her, fully. Trapped to struggle within her pussy. Feeling herself get wetter and wetter, she was quickly interrupted by Samantha entering the room. "Interrupting something?" Samantha said, smiling. Amy blushed and un cliped the strings, forcing the small boy outside her pussy. "Just testing the panties" Amy softly said. Samantha chuckled and sat down near Amy again, doing a little bum wriggle as she did. "Whelp, Mrs Brown is now fully acquainted with my behind" Samantha said, smiling. Amy just gave her a small smile back, always feeling a little bad for the victims she used. Not for them being inside the panties, that was life. But Samantha used them extra hard, like an artist with a pencil, its abused beyond its original intent. 

 

Suddenly Amy saw Samantha squinting and instantly rushed off the bed and held her nose. "Gross, I'm gonna go, this place is unlivable after your releases" Amy said. Samantha laughed "haha, sure. Catch you tomorrow" Samantha said. Amy grabbed her box and left, holding her nose as she did.

 

 

As Amy got home she walked past her sisters door. Her sister jumped up from her bed and grabbed Amy's arm, before suddenly grabbing the box Amy held. "Hey, that was mine! How dare you go through my mail!" Julia said, Amy's older sister of 37 years old. After their parents passed away, Julia took care of her young sister, but they often fought now that Amy was older. "Hey! Its mine, Samantha just gave me them!" Amy said, pulling her arm away. "What do you mean yours? Did you grab one?" Amy said. "Yeah, I was one of the first orders. Was supposed to come today but nothing" Julia said, looking annoyed. Amy rolled her eyes. "Your box from Shrunk Co is on the bench, maybe check next time" Amy said, leaving her sister with the empty box and going to her room.

 

Julia walked to the bench and saw the box. "Dammit! I could have been used you today, oh well. Tonight it is" Julia said, taking the box to her room. Julia opened it and then opened the Super 5000 Panty Pleaser box inside, pulling out the red pair of panties. She looked inside to see a small man, about 23 inside. "Hello, this is Sally" Julia said, holding a dildo out to the small mans vision, at the tip of the dildo was the head of a small girl. "She has brought me pleasure every day for...7 years now? And I have many others But your my newest. Welcome to the family" Julia said, laughing. 

 

As the young boy, who's name was Tom, was pulled up the legs of Julia, his life was about to change forever. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

And Special thanks for TomSpeedy for the burst of inspiration for the panties from a review. The name is based on his suggestion, thanks! 

Like Nichole, Julia will be a recurring but not regular character. The focus is still on Samantha. 

Hope you all enjoyed it and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.