- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kelly has a busy day at work

Chapter 11: Busy Day

 

Kelly spent the entire lunch talking and eating with her new team, discussing work, TV, the world and Kelly's life in America.

 

Afterwards, they all left, with Kelly returning to her office.

 

Kelly sat back down in her office chair, feeling the tiny person once again be smothered by her ass. Feeling full and relaxed, she laid back in comfort in her chair, happy to have met such nice people today. She found all of them, with maybe the exception of Nichole and Kyle, to be all fantastic and friendly people. With even Nichole and Kyle being fine, just kinda weird and scary, or well Nichole at least, Kyle just looked terrified of Nichole.

 

Feeling relaxed, Kelly made the mistake of feeling too free and suddenly felt gas burst from her. Jumping out of her seat, she looked down at the poor Tiny in her seat. He seemed frazzled and moved a little, but fine. Kelly breathed a sigh of relief until she felt movement still.

 

Her face went pale as Kelly remembered she was wearing the new underwear. She panicked and fast walked out of the office and into the nearby toilets and into a stall. She quickly took her pants off and then her undies, looking down at the small tiny inside her underwear. He seemed to be breathing heavy and his eyes looked opened and afraid. "I am so sorry!" Kelly said. Suddenly she heard a reply from the next stall.

 

"Who you apologizing to?" said the voice..it was Nichole. Kelly panicked and quickly sat down on the toilet, her pants still down and the tiny still looking up from below. Kelly heard some splashes hit the water and a reply. "Well? Who?" Nichole said. Kelly panicked. "I..ah, I teared my favorite pair of panties, that's all" Kelly said, lying. She knew Nichole was nasty with tiny's and did not want her knowing she had apologized to one who lived in her own panties. 

 

"That sucks, you should upgrade to a pair with a Tiny in them. They are great! Plus if you get a pair of Clean Co. Panties, they clean your ass for you" Nichole said. Then Kelly heard Nichole getting up and leaving the stall after a flush. Kelly waited for her to wash her hands and leave before moving. Once the coast was clear, she looked down at the small 18 year old boy before mouthing "Sorry" and hoisting him back up between her ass. Feeling him struggle once more before he calmed, she unlocked the stall door, washed her hands and left. 

 

Unbenonced to Kelly, Nichole never left the bathroom and instead faked opening and closing the door. Having then moved to and watched Kelly from the other empty stall next to hers, she smiled as she found a weak prey to use to advance in the company.

 

Kelly eventually returned to her office and finally got into doing some work. She typed up some plans, made some power points for the meeting tomorrow and organised folders for when she got into proper work within the week. Tired after several hours, Kelly logged off, said bye to her seat, something she instantly felt weird doing and promised to not repeat again and left. Going down the elevator and exiting the building.

 

Kelly smiled as she walked the dark streets back home, proud of her first day of work being successful.

 

Heading home, Kelly felt hungry and remembered she forgot to go shopping for food yesterday and will have nothing, or nothing worth eating, at the apartment. Grumbling at her forgetfulness, she decided to eat out, just for tonight. 

 

Arriving at a Hungry Jacks, apparently an 'Australian' version of Burger King, she ordered some fries and a soft drink. She never liked fast food but looked too tired for a restaurant and too hungry to walk somewhere healthier, nor order it to the apartment.

 

She sat down at a table, looking down at the 22 yr old girl she was about to smother with her ass, she just shrugged and sat. She had to get over it. She browsed her phone until the server presented her with her meal.

 

Kelly looked, the drink was almost identical to the one at the Arcade. Or the straw was. Kelly removed it and had a drink while grabbing some fries and eating, which had no tiny activity whatsoever. She looked up at the TV displaying the news and watched while eating.

 

"Parliament is once again reviewing the Tiny Act revision which would allow the government to up the amount of Tinies to 2/3, every 2 in 1 child being turned and also raising the age, allowing those up to 25, to actively be chosen, even after being safe from the initial decision they had when they turned 18. This will be a controversial change if it goes ahead, but with rising population numbers and an unprecedented demand for tiny products, the need for more is essential for the economy"

 

Kelly shivered a bit, 25! That's crazy! She was not a citizen so she would be exempt, but her teammates and more! They would be at risk!

 

Kelly continued watched while eating, horrified at the potential change.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors