- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: Another warning as its Samantha again and its a bit nasty

Chapter 10: William

 

Samantha entered her room, shut the door and laid on her bed, her new underwear gripped in her hands. Once in a comfortable position, she inspected the garment.

 

William, her school bully. Him along with a girl named Nichole, bullied Samantha to no end. She hated him for that. However, he left school way before he turned 18 and she never heard from him again. Samantha smiled as she now had him in her hands, ready for all the payback she could muster.

 

"Hello William, remember me?" she said, looking at the small boy embedded within the pink pair of underwear. The boy just stared at Samantha, his eyes were looks of terror. "Nod for yes and shake for no" she added. He remained still. Annoyed, Samantha squinted extremely hard and then breathed out. "That was one of my extremely nasty farts. In my ass right now is..oh, well its actually Liam, you remember Liam right? You used to eat his lunch. Well he is now eating my farts, really bad ones, awful. I can feel him squirming back there. I can wear you instead, but I won't if you answer all my questions" Samantha said, making a smile that horrified William.

 

William quickly nodded, very fast. His eyes were open and what was once fear was replaced by absolute terror. Samantha smiled. "Good" she said. Annoyed he could not speak, a system to chat was good enough.

 

"Do you remember bullying me?" she said, her face changing from sadistic to serious. William hesitated before replying with a nod, terrified of the consequence for lying. "Good. Do you remember the worst thing you ever did to me?" she asked again.

 

William shook his head. He rarely remembered most of school and the 4 years on the racks of the milk bar had made him only remember good times, as the mindless days drove him insane. 

 

"You, and your bitchy friend Nichole, I hope I find her one day. Made me shit my pants when you locked the girls toilet during our P.E. class. Remember?" Samantha said. William shook his head, in fear and genuinely because he did not remember. 

 

"Oh really? was your deed so insignificant you fail to remember that torture you did? Funny, I never forgot" Samantha said. William continued to shake his head, trying to gain forgiveness.

 

Samantha then got off the bed, leaving William on it, and removed her pants and underwear, throwing the used Liam in her washing basket to be done...maybe next week. She liked to leave them to smell her for awhile. She then approached William, showing him her naked under body.

 

"I feel like replicating the horrible thing you did. Just to jog your mind of it. And what a better way then me wearing you while doing so. Don't you think?" Samantha said, looking down at William. He was frantically shaking his head, even trying to move his body, to no effect. Samantha smiled.

 

She slowly picked him up and started to put him on, feeling his body slowly enter her ass. She did a quick fart and then stood still. She squinted and did motions, trying to force herself to shit. After several minutes, she felt it, the log, ready to enter. "Ready William?" she said, holding it barely before loosening her asshole and letting the full force of the shit enter her underwear.

 

As the back of her panties slowly turned brown, Samantha smiled as she no longer felt William in her ass, smothered by her waste.

 

Not long after, Samantha carefully cleaned out the pair, pouring the remains in the toilet and looking at the shit stained William, "That's just the beginning little William, I am not done yet" she said to him, the small boy unable to even see her due to the brown shit in his eyes.

 

She then washed the panties outside under a tap and then placed them in the washing machine to be washed, so she could use him as soon as she could.

 

After a shower, Samantha returned to her room. However, once entering, it smelled like awful. "Maybe ill watch TV in the lounge" she said to herself. Walking into the lounge, her mother approached her. "Oh good, you look ready, we have a dinner with Jack's family tonight, remember?" her mother said. "What, that's tonight, gah!" Samantha said, annoyed she had to see Jack outside her work. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it, its a bit gross.

This is more a short chapter to go into the dinner scene, but William will be back. Also, Nichole is the same from the Kelly story, for anybody intrested. (but they wont intersect, always seperate)

 

Hope you enjoyed it and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.