[Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Phillip's parents go on vacation leaving him with his younger sister. Her friend comes over with a mysterious board game. Phillip may no longer being in charge.

 

He is losing control as the girls grow into the most beautiful women

 

First story. I appreciate it if you all had any suggestions.

 

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, BBW, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Scat, Slave, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes
Word count: 123783 Read: 400557
Published: October 09 2020 Updated: September 23 2022

1. Chapter 1: The Game is afoot by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4969 words)

Parents are leaving. Phillip is left in charge or so he thinks.

2. Chapter 2: The game didn't stay home by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2697 words)

Phillip is coming to the realization of what the game has done to his life>

3. Chapter 3: Into the thick of the game by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3263 words)

Philip continues the game with his sister and friend. Will it get worse or better. Does Phillup have what it takes.

4. Chapter 4: Toys are a game as well by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 0] (2235 words)

Phillip wakes up inside Judith from the night before. Will Judith have her fun in the morning or will Lily have her way.

5. Chapter 5: Pleasure is the name of the game by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 0] (2063 words)

Phillip is stuck with Lily for the week. What is he going to think spend so much time with his goddess sister.

6. Chapter 6: Take every shot you can to play the game by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2995 words)

Judith is seeking some action with Phillip but Lily is not giving her a chance during the game

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7. Chapter 7: The game is more fun with more people by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4602 words)

Judith has Phillip at her house now. She will try to break Lily's control over him and give him some freedom.

8. Chapter 8: Phillip's game plan for rebellion. by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1492 words)

Phillip is being tested by Lily before the game to see if he is still hers. Will he succumb or remain strong?

 

 

 

9. Chapter 9: Every game has winners and losers by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5940 words)

Long Chapter.

 

the group has return for game. Phillip is fighting to finish the game but what are Lily and Judith fight for?

10. Chapter 10: It is dangerous hunting for big game by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] (4082 words)

Phillip has to fight against Lily for control. but there is more to Lily's advance than it seems.

11. Chapter 11: Adult and Children Games by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4755 words)

Lily gets to spend some quality time with Phillip. But she comes across some older bullies of hers. What is she going to do?

12. Chapter 12: A game you play behind the house by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 0] (4062 words)

Judith has finally returned. Now everyone is here to play the game. Who comes out on top this round.

13. Chapter 13: A cheat code for the game by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 0] (4194 words)

Judith has Phillip for a whole week. they first have to get passed the weekend with both of them needing to be milked. What is discovered in the process?

14. Chapter 14: Foreign Game by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3362 words)

Phillip meets a new person at Judith's home. What will she do with him?

15. Chapter 15: Trickery is not a good strategy for the game by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5705 words)

Judith and Phillip get to spend some quality time for the week.

16. Chapter 16: Psychological games create problems by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 0] (6251 words)

Guinevere has been wait all week for Phillip. Will she be happy with what she got?

 

Guinevere = Lily. Guinevere is Lily's identity on the web and social media. She walks people to call her by that name.

 

 

17. Chapter 17: The Long Game by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] (4084 words)

There is a little action here. most of it is just setting up for later. Comment and review. it helps out the story.

18. Chapter 18: Beach Games by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (3068 words)

Phillip and Guinevere are in Florida, who will they meet?

 

If you enjoy the story, review and rate.

19. Chapter 19: Witch game should we play? by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 0] (4371 words)

Guinevere is letting Artoria have some fun with Phillip

20. Chapter 20: The game you always come back to by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5020 words)

Phillip and Guinevere are living their lives in New Jersey with some interesting stories along the way. Judith is finally back after living her life as well.

21. Chapter 21: Move the Game Outside and Play There by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 1] (4602 words)

Phillip, Guinevere, and Judith are playing the game again. What will happen this round?

22. Chapter 22: Father-Daughter Games by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 0] (7379 words)

Phillip gets to enjoy some father daughter bonding time. or could it be the reverse?

23. Chapter 23: A Game for Old Friends by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 0] (7814 words)

Phillip gets to spend some time with his old board game oppenents in his young age. Hopefully, everything will turn out great.

24. Chapter 24: A Game that should not be played by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (15597 words)

What will happen in the last few rolls as Guinevere, Judith, and Phillip battle it out to see who wins.

 

long chapter

25. Chapter 25: The Goddess Checkmate by thegreatrizzo [Reviews - 0] (9181 words)
The last rolls of the game begin