- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Philip continues the game with his sister and friend. Will it get worse or better. Does Phillup have what it takes.

Each person went to their respective spot around the board. Lily was on the couch now and I was leaning over the board. Judith was sitting in the same chair as before.


“It is Phillip’s turn to roll.” Judith said


I did not like this. I was having my bad luck with board games again and this time it could change us. I grabbed the dice with trembling  in my hand and tossed it.


“Three” Judith said. 


It was a tan space. Were we going to have to wait for tomorrow again? I did not like where this was going as the screen turned on.

$you all invested in a broadway hit. Collect 50,000$ into your accounts.$

 


I sighed into relief as it was something good. I looked up to see Lily and Judith on their phone.


“Yep, we got 50,000$ dollars straight into our bank accounts.” Judith notified me.


“Yeah!” Lily chirped, “Now I can do something with my life.”


I was a little surprised by that remark. We are supposed to get back to normal. Why was Lily making plans. Lily then picked up the dice and rolled.


“Three”


Lily moved her piece to the red spot. This was a good spot for girls.

$you movie was bust or nothing, you went bust. Enjoy three cheers.%

 


We stared at Lily as she leaned back with a smile on her face. Her breasts started to swell again. They were getting really huge on her body. There was a snap and her breasts jiggled as her bra broke and fell off. She was leaning far back as her breasts peaked from underneath her shirt. The breast’s stopped growing and she sat back down. Her breasts were massive on her with her body. There was a lot of under cleavage hanging out. Her areola was just barely visible. 


I was left awestruck of the beauty that was my sister. Last night she was younger than me but now she was a goddess. I could easily be sandwiched in between the two at 2’6”. Judith had gone to get a measuring tape to measure her size. 


“68 inches.” Judith said rolling the tape up.


“Wow, my breasts are bigger than Phil's body when he was normal.” Lily said. 


I was just in awe of her size. Seven foot tall and some of the largest breasts in the world. Lily looked at me with a gleam in her eyes. She grabbed both her breasts from below and started to lift them up and down at me. 


“Don’t worry I let you play with them soon. They are your size.” Lily said giggling. 


I could only blush. She could have her way with me and I knew she was. I needed to get back to normal as soon as possible before she squished me with her boobs.


“Four.” Judith said


Judith then moved her piece to the same space as Lily. We waited to see what the screen said as i just stared at Lily’s breasts

$double feature, two actress create iconic sensual walking away scene. Such a nice ass$

 


I jolted as I heard a moan from both Lily and Judith. They were both clinging their butts as they got bigger. I quickly looked over at Judith


Judith hadn’t experienced this growth as many times as Lily but she was moaning in pleasure all the same. Her ass was bulging against her pants. Her baggy white slacks were no longer loose. Her bubble butt pressing tightly. The thighs and calves were nice and thick. She looked like she could be a runaway model. She didn’t want to but she could. She slumped down in her chair with a sigh.


“That was great. I could get addicted to this.” Judith said. “What about you Lily.”


Lily’s growth had done even more wonders to her. She was leaning on the couch with her ass facing us. She had already gone through her growth and all we could do was witness the beauty. Her butt was hills compared to me before, now they were mountains. Her blue soccer shorts had stretched over her butt cheeks to now form her underwear. Her panties had snapped and were hanging from the shorts. The shorts did nothing to cover her as it was like a thong, displaying her massive pussy. She reached over and pulled the ripped panties out.


“Ooh yes! I can definitely get addicted. We are so sexy and big.” Lily moaned.


“You're the one that is big. I am pretty regular size myself.” Judith replied 


Lily flipped over back on the couch to a sitting position. “I am sure you guys will fawn all over you. The whole high school gawked at me when I dropped Phillip off and the grocery store.”


“You're just a wonder that no one can help but look. Maybe you should be one of those social media influencers on metube and picto book? I don’t want any of that spotlight.” Judith said


“Maybe I will do that, it sounds like fun. I will be a movie star or something. It is Phil's turn so he should roll the dice.” Lily reached over and picked up the dice. I just stood there with my mouth open as my sister leaned over to me. I was just staring at her and her beauty. She placed the dice right in my open mouth. She smacked her lips like a kiss which woke me from my trance. The dice rolled out my mouth to a one.

$your nude scene was a hit now everyone wants a piece of your dick.$

 


I looked down to see my dick pressing against my pants. It was going farther than it ever had before. I had to take my pants off because it was pressing so hard. My dick was big and thick. I stood there just staring at it with my pants down. Judith had grabbed the measuring tape again and put it on my dick.


“10 inches.” Judith said “it is a whopper”


“What am I going to do now? My pants won’t fit.” embarrassed I tried to cover it before them. 


“We are all in the same boat here. Your pants will adjust tomorrow. Besides we are all flaunting our stuff here. You don’t have to hide your glorious rod.” Licking her lips. She definitely wanted to try my dick, eating or riding.


Judith stood up and looked down at me. “She is right you know. We don’t have to hide anything among us during the game.”


“Beside, it is no longer a peepee. It is a grown man’s dick.” Lily said, “a one. We are rolling low today.”


She moved her piece on the pink tile. She waited for what the screen was going to say.

$you played a spectacular monster in a kaiju movie. Fill that roll$

 


Lily moaned again as she started to grow taller. Her shirt moved up her growing breast to show her nipples. They are so pink and fluffy now. I really wanted to suck them. The shirt did not rip but stayed on her breasts. Her short, thong piece now, snapped at the pressure. She spread her legs apart for this so I could see her massive pussy that had swallowed my head earlier. She gasped as she stood up to see how tall she was. Judith handed her the measuring tape because she couldn’t reach. 


“This is how you do it little brother. Much in the open as possible.” Lily said. “7 foot six. Not much of a growth as before but oh well.” Handing back the tape.


Lily was now three times my height and more than five times my size. She was becoming more and more like a goddess. I was truly worshiping her as I stared once again. Knowing that I was staring. She put her hand on her hip leaning to the side with another hand massaging her breast.


“You know maybe these boobs will be bigger than you soon. Then I can show you some motherly love.” exoticly while rubbing herself. 


“Uh uh” was all I could say. Lily would eat me alive if she got bigger. She was already a demigod to everyone else but to me she would totally be a goddess. I wanted it but I was scared.


“Three”


“Finally some action” Lily said sitting back down with her pussy in view of everyone.


Judith had moved her piece on my tile. I was waiting for something bad to happen to her.

$Double feature. Your TV show ratings are going down. Lose a foot of height.$

 


I looked at Judith to see her shrink but I didn’t. I had fallen below the view of the table. I was a little disoriented that I did not lose consciousness. My shirt was loose on me so I had to crawl out. I had shrunk again. This time, I couldn’t see, reach or climb up the coffee table. I shrunk with Judith I thought. I walked over to the side with Judith which confirmed my suspicions. She was smaller as well. She had shrunk to the size of 4’10”. I was amazed. People landing on the same tile got the same effect. This happened with Judith when she landed on Lily. This could be bad if Lily lands on it. I was suddenly lifted in the air again like last night. 


Lily was holding me up in one hand above her. I could see her beautiful face looking at me. I was looking down a mountain as I gawked. Her breasts were bigger than me and her butt could definitely eat me. I couldn’t see anything else but her face and breast. 


“He's so tiny and cute!” Lily chirped “I knew my breasts were going to get bigger than you. I did think you would shrink to make it happen.” 


“You are bigger than before and you didn’t again. Both Phil  and I shrunk on this tile.” Judith remarked. 


“You are totally right.” Lily said while sitting down. She laid me down on her breast and examined my body. I saw her look down on my crotch and smiled wickedly. “His dick is still pretty big.”


She slid me along her breast to her open mouth. I shrieked a little as my 18 inch body was once again pushed to one of her mouths. She split my legs at the mouth so she could suck my dick. It felt so good. It was hot and moist on my dick. I started to moan as she started to use her tongue. My dick filled her mouth very well but there was still plenty of room. My dick was 6 inches while she was a giantess. She then pushed her tongue out along my back. She reached down my lower back. The taste buds are rubbing and scratching my body. I could take it anymore, I had to cum. I blew once and then again spraying the inside of her mouth with my semen. 


She moaned when I did this. She pulled me out of her mouth. I was gasping for breath with what I just did. I looked back at her and she had her mouth wide open. Lily  was showing me my work. She closed her mouth and tilted her head back with a gulp consuming all of it. I was in awestruck of what she just did. I couldn’t say anything against her. She was so beautiful, powerful, and gorgeous. She could do it again and I couldn’t stop her.


“Did you enjoy your treat.” Judith said


I turned to Judith just in shock at what Lily did. I tried to speak but no words came out. Lily turned and spoke for me. “It was very nice and Philly thinks so too. He is just too flabbergasted to speak.” She cooed.


“Well do not have too much fun it is his turn.” Judith replied. 


“Your right, Philly needs to go.” Lily said, picking me off her breast and placing me on the table. I just looked back at Lily and asked “Philly?”


“It’s a nickname. Mixing Phillip and little together you get Philly.” she said using hand gestures. “Now roll the dice.”


I picked up the dice in both hands and tossed it into the air. The dice is so large now that I felt vibration on the table when it hit. 


“Three,” I said. I went to my piece and moved it to red. This was bad. I looked at the screen.

$you had to play the uncle for the film, gain five years and lose next benefits$

 


I was shocked as this was good. I felt my stubble grow back from my attempted beard. I looked in the shine of the table to see that I still looked pretty young. I had turned 23 but my face looked like it was before the baby face roll. 


“That is pretty good for that roll.” Lily said, picking up the dice. “You got something back to normal.” and she rolled the dice for a six. “Wooh, big numbers.” She moved her piece to pink.

$you were complimented on your youthful appearance. Lose 5 years$

 


We looked at Lily as her face became a little bit younger than before. She still had her maturity about her so this didn’t change much.


“Now I am closer to Philly’s age” Lily giggled. 


Judith rolled the dice after Lily was done. “Three” Judith moved her piece with mine. This was good, it would be a double feature. 

$You have won an academy award. You're a bigger star now. Lift a glass.$

 


I knew this was growth and I had been waiting for it. I would be able to do my own things. I stood there in excitement but nothing happened. I realized that my previous roll had wiped out any benefits. I turned and stared at Judith as she moaned loudly.


“OOOHHH!”


Her pants had become baggy from her shrinkage. Her legs were growing longer. They had filled white slacks again but this time pushing past it. They ripped along her crotch as she grew showing her pussy and ass. Phillip could see how big of an asshole she had. It was bigger than a light bulb. The part along her legs didn’t rip but appear to form leggings for her. She maintained the same slim waist and belly while she grew. Her breasts, which were B-cups before swelled to C-cups. Her breast pushed on the blouse that two buttons popped off. She arch backwards and yelled as she had her last growth spurt.


“YYYESS!” 


Judith sloped down in the chair with gasping and sighing. Lily grabbed the measuring tape and went to Judith. Judith stood up when Lily came and Lily measured Judith.


“6 foot 4. I told you. you were going to get bigger again.” Lily hugged Judith. Lily squished Judith on her breast but that didn’t bother her. She was glad she was close to Lily in height again.


“I thought it was too, I didn’t think it would be so soon.” pushing Lily away to see her fully.


Phillip just was stunned at the turn of events. He hadn’t grown. He was stuck at 18 inches. The only benefit was that he was watching a giantess and a goddess. He was going to be played around with those two, especially Lily. She was a sex fiend as an adult. What would change her when she actually got older. He could ponder this long as Judith turned to him.


“Your turn, Philly.”


She called her that as well now. Guess there was no stopping that nickname. He picked up the dice and tossed it.


“Two’’ Phillip went and moved his piece to tan and waited for the message.


 

$the party was totally crazy tonight. You should get a room together until tomorrow.$

Phillip knew that this message meant that he was going to have to wait for tomorrow to finish. He felt a tingle in his crotch as he looked down his dick. It was erect!


He knew now the message meant more than waiting tomorrow. He turned to see that his idea was right. Both Judith and Lily were breathing heavily and playing with their crotch. It was sex tonight. 

Lily turned to Judith in her raspy voices as she was panting. “Rudy, you can take him tonight. I will have him in the morning.” 


“That sounds good with me.” Judith replied. “I do not want to but I feel like I must.”


Judith went over and picked me off the table and onto the couch with Lily. She spread her legs apart and lifted them up. She put me down in front of this view. I wanted to run away from this but my body wouldn’t let me. Judith’s pussy glistened with her juices but that wasn’t the big eye opener. Her giant ass butt crack was in front of me. I walked to crotch and positioned myself in front of the ass. She understood this and moved her butt up to my dick. I inserted my dick in the huge butt hole. 


“This feels so amazing! Yes more! Deeper!” Judith moaned. 


I was pushing and humping as hard as I could. Her asshole was too big for me to go in any deeper with my dick. I kept my rhythm up because it felt so good and I knew that Judith felt the same.


“I know how he can go deeper.” Lily said as she leaned over Judith. 


“Yes! Make him go deeper!” Judith cried in a passionate moan.


Lily went down and grabbed me with one hand and lifted me off my feet. She then proceeded to use her other hand to lock my legs in place. I was confused at what was going on until Lily pointed my feet at the asshole.


“Wait! I am not ready for this!” I yelled to no avail.


Lily shove me up to my torso in Judith ass. I remember from earlier that the girls had checked their hole size and depth. Judith had the possibility of being massive. 


I was stuck in the asshole push with my arms to get out and kicking my legs to find some ground. Her ass was tight and not letting me go. My kicking wasn’t helping the situation, just making it worse. This was pleasing Judith a lot. She grabbed the couch with her hands as she lifted her hips up.


“YEESH! SO GOOD! GO DEEPER!” Judith screamed as she orgasmed.


Her buttcrack opened suddenly. My arms were caught as she pulled me deeper. I was up to my shoulders wiggly to escape. I felt another lurch as she orgasmed again. Her butt opened again, dragging me to my face. I could smell the stench from here. I was retching. I was not used to this smell so I would pass out soon. I stopped my movement cause that was making me go deeper. She calmed down after a little bit and was breathing heavily. She had tired herself out. I thought I was saved. I was wrong.

 

Her butt started to constrict as it was no longer inflamed. The asscrack started to close around me. I was being pulled in. I was going past her sphincter and straight into her colon. I looked out one more time to see my sister waving to me. The world went dark and the stench unbearable that I passed out.

Chapter End Notes:

Philly has to deal with Judy's ass for the night. What will happen in the morning with Lily. Advice and suggestions welcomed.