- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Phillip gets to spend some time with his old board game oppenents in his young age. Hopefully, everything will turn out great.

I have been having sex everyday for the past week with my daughters which I thought were my sisters. I was six and was now understanding a bit more what was going on but couldn’t fully comprehend it. it was too much for me to understand at that age, but I was getting a better grasp of the situation. I knew that I was being exploited by the women here because I was a kid that would listen to those older than me, it was part of my nature at this age due to the game. The game had all sorts of magic spells and curses placed on me and others. I was going to realize that mixing some is okay and great but others, you need to avoid at all costs. I was going to learn this as the little kid but was not going to recall it as an adult.


I had finished my bowl of cereal and carried it over to the sink like a good boy. I went up the little stool ladder for me to reach in, all the while Judith was watching me. Judith was the mommy of the group. She was the one in charge and the person everyone listened to. She had taken care of me when I was very little when this whole kid week thing started so i considered her my actual mommy. She was the actual mother of the four other big girls and I was the father, leaving me confused of how that works when I am six and they are eighteen. 


“How am I the daddy of your four girls?” I asked Judith. 


Judith looked up from a tablet she was looking at a bar in the kitchen. She just smiled and said. “It was a magical experience. A lot of it had to do with chance.”


“How so?” I asked, the mid-forties woman.


“Let us just say there was a game and it decided it for us.” Judith twirled her finger on the tablet as she watched me come around to talk to her. She was a very pretty woman.


“What sort of game?” I asked another question.


“It is hard to explain so let me show you.” Judith scooted away from the bar and motioned for me to follow her. I followed as I saw her huge ass jiggle and bounce as her mature body walked towards a room. Her black long hair in a ponytail flipped back and forth with her bubble butt in her casual clothes. Phillip felt his dick get hard just staring at it. 


“This is the boardgame.” Judith presented a boardgame on a table in Lily’s room. The boardgame was themed as Las Vegas with busty women and buff men exposed just enough that it wasn’t nudity. I looked at the boardgame that I should have recognized but couldn’t, something was blocking a memory or a part of me. Judith continued to talk. “It gave us all our current bodies.”


“Even mine?” I looked up at the twelve foot woman with big eyes.


“Yes.” Judith nodded as she gave a slight smile. “You were an adult before this and we had some good times with love.”


“Really?” I knew what she was talking about because my daughters had sex with me all week to get bigger. I knew women in my life were going crazy over my body so I had guessed that Judith was going to do it but she already had. Does that mean we were lovers?


“Yes. We had very passionate love and we both enjoyed it. That is how we got the girls.” Judith smiled at him. It was a motherly smile but full of lust and desire. She was mostly telling the truth. They did make love and the boardgame brought them the four little girls, they had a fight and were only a few months ago reconciled. The other thing was the age, Judith was older than him before showing up to Lily’s house but that was not always the case. Before this whole boardgame thing started, Judith was younger than him, she was not in her teens, by five years and they were in elementary school and high school respectively. Now, he was a six year old boy while she was a forty-six year-old woman. This could be the very definition of a cougar.


“That is how we got the girls? I looked up inquistly at her by that statement.


‘Yes, I believe you already know because of the girls.” Judith knew what her daughters did with their father. She wanted a piece of action too. “That action can create babies.”


“Really?” I was shocked.


“Really” Judith confirmed.


“Wow.” I was surprised that my time with my daughter, who I thought were sisters, were going to have babies. I stared up at the motherly figure above me“So all of them are going to have babies?”


“Depends on what you all did during your sex.” Judith put a hand down on my little head and rubbed it affectionately. “I can show you what action in sex causes babies.”


“I am good.” I backed away from Judith. She was suggesting to do the same things as the other girls. I had enjoyed it but it was rough with them going into their passions and roughing my little body up. I liked Judith a lot but I did not know what she was going to do. I waved my hands to signal no. “sex hurts”


“Don’t you want to know which ones are having babies.” Judith asked. I knew somewhere in my mind, my previous mind, no, my mind before that. It would have screamed and said it was wrong but that mind had been warped to something else and then changed into this child’s mind by the game. Judith put a finger to her lips and adjusted her body to look innocent. “Besides, we have done it before so you should be fine to do it. I will be gentle as well.”


That was tempting. I had enjoy the sex with the girls despite the pain. If there was a chance that it wouldn’t hurt, I would kike to try. Plus, Judith and I had done this before so would that make us a couple, right? Do couples do these sorts of things? If we were a couple, I guess I would have to go along with it.


“Do people who are couples do this?” I asked her, hoping the answer was ‘no.’ Otherwise, I would agree because it was something couples do.


“All the time.” Judith confirmed my suspicions as she sat down on a bed in the room. She had a big smile on her face.


“If that is so, I guess we can see and you show me how babies are made.” I said softly as I looked up at her big body.


“”Great!” Judith grinned. “Know we take off our clothes.”





*******************************************************************



“Huh, huh!” I breathed deeply as I saw naked Phillip crawl along the bed to my exposed body, it was in anticipation. Phillip adjusted himself so that his six year old crotch was aimed at my 46 year old crotch, young and old to collide.


“I am ready, how about you?” Phillip asked as he was breathing hard with his penis aimed at a woman’s privates. His body trembled as he wanted it too down deep inside him even though he was nervous. We had many different discussions along the way to get here, each time I had to find some reason to view having sex with his motherly figure was okay. I knew it was wrong but his charm was too much to hold out against since waiting around a year to have sex again with him.


“I am ready, you can start.” I said softly to him, to comfort this decision. He just looked down at my pussy, hairy pussy, that was steaming in desire for his little prick. He gulped as he got a whiff of my scent emitting from a mature woman on a hunt.


“Hup!” Phillip gave a lurched and slammed his six year old penis into my 46 year old vagina. He gave a lot of effort as he slammed his body against my cunt, driving in his penis as much as possible. It was very small. It was a little smaller than his body had ever been when he was tiny so it was hard to notice the prick against my larger body. I was 12 feet tall and he was getting close to 4 feet tall. 


“Mmhm” I still moan nevertheless from the little dick. I could notice it if I focused on it and I did. I wanted to enjoy Phillips dick as much as possible, it reminded me of our previous romantic intercourses. The problem was that it wasn’t going to last that long.


“Huurrrghh!” Phillip groaned. He grabbed my motherly waist and shoved his crotch as deep as he could into my crotch. His lower body, oiled with my juices, convulsed as he was already too excited to go for the long haul, he was going for pleasure for the moment. I couldn’t feel it but I knew that some cum was coming out his little dick inside of me and onto the walls. 


“Hmm.” I sighed satisfactorily even though I was not done yet. I had to give him a confidence boost that he was pleasing me a lot and that I knew what his little dick could do. Soon I felt myself growing because of it, a small growth spurt to signal his passionate efforts were not in vain. I grew two inches but there was more to come.


“That was great.” I hummed as his arms fell to the side on my massive thighs. He was breathing hard from the ordeal of trying to please a woman’s cunt, a MILF of a cunt if I so say. We were no longer the same sort of couple back then, we were right now, a mother and child having sex. I was not the younger but the older.


“What to try something else?” I picked him up under his arms from my wet crotch and carried him up into the air. I looked him straight in the eyes as he was regaining his strength, he was very adorable. “Maybe we can go back there or we can do another option? You decide?”


Phillip looked down at my tanned breasts and the erect nipples on my big areolas. He stared at my motherly assets with hungry eyes. There was no way he could avert his eyes from the E-cups as his will to resist my desire  and my body was gently fading away and soon I could do whatever I wanted with him.


“They still have milk if you want some?” I shook my bust to emphasize them and have his attention become even more enrapture with my mature body. His eyes followed my jiggly chest as he was held in my arms to make a choice that was no doubt, chosen already.


He nodded in agreement.


I put him down on the bed and rotated him 180 degrees so that he was facing away from me before I lifted him up again, under the arms. I carried him up above me as I leaned backwards to be flat on my back on the bed. I lowered him down so that his small butt was on my face, my mouth was close to his dick, and he was looking at my boobs that were sprawled out for him to play with.


“Go ahead. Try them.”


I felt pleasure asPhillip scooped my mammaries up and squished, rolled, and sucked on them while he sat on my face, he was vicious. I arched a little as he kneaded the two globes together and pinch my nipples, causing milk to come out. The milk did not last long in the open air as Phillip was quick to lick up every drop that came out of my tits. He was having a blast and his dick showed it and was time for his dick to join in the fun.


“Gaahh!” Phillip paused for a moment as he felt something wet touch him on his dick, my tongue. I had begun to lick his cock as his cute butt sat on my face.


It was a sloppy mess as the scene continued  to involve us playing with each other until Phillip was trying to suck both my nipples at the same and I had my tongue around his twitching balls. It was about to be time.


“HHAAAAAHHHHH! Phillip gasped as my erect nipples popped out of his mouth and wiggled freely in the air again. Phillip was cuming from the combined efforts of my boobs and tongue to shoot the magical seed out, causing it to land on my tits. I knew what this meant.


Phillip plopped down on the pillowy breasts that had just absorbed his magic semen, forgetting that his seed had powers. As he rested his head, the boobs started to swell and become bigger and squishier, they were growing. He felt my tits press against his face with their swelling mass until they reached the next size of an F-cup. I pushed myself up, pushing Phillip over my breasts and rolling over the globes and my body until he landed in between my legs, facing upwards, at my crotch, and looking upward at the naked underboob of my tits.


“Did you enjoy them?” I brushed aside on my locks of long hair to the side as I stared at the six year old boy. He was so cute and losing his innocence once again, this time, to my mature body and my wicked lusts, nothing involving our children, just him and me. 


“I did.” Phillip panted to catch his breath. He caught a marvelous view of my form, breasts, and fuming pussy. Any man at my office would have loved the view that little boy, Phillip, was seeing, it might happen with a vendor to get books to the stores but that was a thought for another time, Phillip was speaking. “I am a little tired though. I don’t think I have any left.”


Of course he would be, he had cummed many times for his daughters during the week and now he was doing it for me. He was running empty in semen chamber and he would need time to fill it up, if it wasn’t for magic.


“Don’t worry.” I leaned back and grabbed a puch from the side of the bed before leaning back to jiggle it above his head. “I have something to help with that.”


It was the magic powder that Lily had to increase Phillip’s dick. Barbarella had discovered it’s location and used it on Phillip yesterday to have her transformation, she wanted to beat everyone. Now, it was my turn to have some fun with a big dick Phillip again.


“Wait.” Phillip raised his hands to stop me from putting some powder on him but it was too late, a pinch came out and fell on his rod.


“Got to get it off.” Phillip rubbed his dick to get it off but it was too late, it started to twitch in response to the powder’s magic sinking into the little cock. I got up onto my knees as he gripped his dick for the coming growth while I adjusted myself above where this growth was going to go with my asshole. 


“Huurrrcckkk!!!” Phillip grunted as his penis grew in his hands until he couldn’t grasp the dick in singled hand. It throbbed and pulsated, with vessels popping out, until the dick was 18 inches long and thick. The only thing on his young body that told that he once was a man earlier in the game. Now, he was a six year old boy, staring at this biggest MILF ass in the world ready to swallow and steal a young boy’s youth away from him.


“Don’t mind if I DO!” I slammed my asshole onto his man tower and inhaled it whole into my enlarged asshole. I didn’t want him to speak up and stop this sex while I still would listen to his pleas to stop, I needed this and I was hindering anything that would stop it.


“Judy…” Slam my ass in his face. “Please…” squished his head in my asscheeks. “Sto…” Held my butt against his whole body to silence his cries.


I was going to make him cum in my asshole and I could feel it coming. The powder made his cock fill up with his enchanted cum to make things bigger and better than his normal size dick, plus it was always erect and refilling with cum quickly. I could feel it twitching already as I grinded it along the walls of my asshole. He was coming quick and I was ready for it.


“Mmmrrrgggpth!” Phillip’s muffled screams reverberated across my fatty tissues in my butt as he blew his load directly into the inner working of my colon.


“Yes yes yes, OOOHHHH!” I gently whispered my delight before switching over a surprised tone as it felt like electricity was going through my body.


The board game was having a conundrum. The magical gift that was bestowed on Phillip was enhanced by the powder and was creating a conflict with the spells and charms on Judith’s body. The board game had Judith age up to her forties and was trying to keep her there at that age but the semen was trying to deage her to a more youthful part of her life to the ideal age. This caused a surge of energy and conflicting spells to ravage her body until they decided to keep Judith at that age but add more to her height with each growth by cum.


“Aaaahhh.” I sighed as the magic inside me calmed down and I was left to look down at my new growth in my body. I was still mid-forties but I was now 13 feet tall and still the tall MILF of the group of girls. The dick was doing it’s magic and I liked it. 


“Don’t worry.” I tilted my head back to talk to the struggling six year old Phillip underneath my bubble ass. He couldn’t get a word out against my glutes. I had promised to be gentle with him but I don’t think that I could keep it after what this big dick inside my asshole could do. 


“This Cougar might need to spend some more time with your dick. It will only take a little bit.” I giggled. “Or the morning and the afternoon.”


I fucked him until that night. He went unconscious a few times but I continued either way until I was 17 feet tall with my three sizes being 173G 117 24, I had reached the Lily size realm before she became a true giantess.



******************************************************************************


(Saturday morning, Lily with Phillip before the change back to their old selves that night.)



I stared up at my naked ten year old sister wondering how I agreed to this. She was my sister and we were about to do something couples did, not siblings. Lily must have gotten information from the quadruplets and Judith because she said that we did this a lot before we became this age and that solidified her position to do this. I went to confirm it with Barbarella before she went out into the town with her sisters and mother, to spend some family time before they left on sunday.


“You two fucked a lot. And I mean a lot.” was what Barbarella said.


And that was enough to convince 7 year old me to have Lily aim her 10 year old pussy at my penis. Lily was stuck watching me and our 7 month daughter, Sarah, while they were gone and this is what happened


“They told me this is where I put it in but I have no experience with it.” Lily lowered her pussy to the tip of my dick and gave a slight gasp. Sarah just laid there on the ground, not paying attention to her young parents about to make love. 


“Here I go.” Lily brought down her vagina on my erect penis.


“GGAAHHH!” Lily screamed on top of me as my dick pushed her virgin pussy apart and broke the hymen. I did not realize that it had been restored in our youthful return but none of that matter because we couldn’t remember it.


“Are you okay?” I asked as she winced in pain, blood was coming from her pussy.


“I’m fine.” Lily gasped in discomfort. “They told me this could happen and that I should keep going if it does, it gets better, they said. We need to keep going.”


Lily pushed down on my penis and then went up slowly as she was laboring to get through the agony for it to feel better. I felt pleasure as her young walls clung and wrapped itself around my penis in a tight embrace. It was different from my daughters and Judith that were so much bigger than me, Lily was around my size. It felt very fitting to have my penis inside her pussy.


“Are you almost ready to shoot out your cum?” Lily’s contorted with her suffering that was lessening everytime she went up and down on my penis. She was getting used to it but it still hurt as such young folk had some intimate actions going between them. She knew very little of sex.


“Almost there.” I grabbed her slim butt to help along with the humping of my seven year old penis with her ten year old pussy. By all accounts this was wrong, but the board game had charmed to Phillip that it made it irresistible for Lily not to do this.


“Please hurry.” Lily groaned on top of me. “I want to get bigger.”


“Here it comes.” I groaned in pleasure as I released my load into her pussy.


“WWAAAHHHHH!” Lily screamed as she felt something come out of my penis and leak inside her womb. This was her first time experiencing sex since she became younger due to that tile. It was ironic that she was now the same age that she started this game but her older brother was now younger than her and fucking her in house that she owned. 


“Make me bigger!” She yelled as I continued to cum inside her until I was done with this round.


“Huh!?” Lily was shocked as she had no growth from my cum. She felt something stir inside her but suddenly it stopped. It was like the magic cum knocked on the spells, curses, and charms placed on her body and bounced off it. The magic changing cum that I had received had nudged the magic work on Lily’s body but it wasn’t strong enough. I did know about this magical conflict inside her, I was going with what she said for right now.


“I saw it work with Nyx.” Lily was frustrated as she pulled her sore pussy off my erect penis before lowering her chest to it. “She used her boobs so I will use mine.”


“Maybe it’s broken.” I said to my red haired sister trying to give me a tit job with barely existing boobs. My penis was rubbed by the flat part of her chest as she put her arms to her side and tried to squeeze them together, I was still hard by this. “The other girls have been using it all week, it has to be worn out from that.”


“It can’t be.” Lily was annoyed by the chance that Judith and her daughters could drain all the magic from my dick. “I have to get bigger!”


Lily just rubbed and rolled over my penis with her chest, using her nipples mostly to stimulate me to cum. It was hard to get really excited when it was a ten year old chest and not a MILF huge rack, Judith would have made him cum in five minutes, Lily took a half an hour to get me to cum on her chest.


Splurt splotch


Little dribbles of white cum popped out slowly from my penis, all the other times with the other girls had really drained my stockpile of cum. Lily wanted more but she had to make do with this amount of cum.


“Come on, bigger cooties.” Lily smeared the few drops of my cum on her chest as I laid breathing hard on the ground from the thirty minute ordeal. My seven year old body was tired as Lily was giddy with excitement on my crotch.


“they're getting bigger!” I looked up at my sister holding her chest that was swelling slowly. The magic cum had seeped into them and they had begun to swell in A-cups right in her hands. I was amazed as I stared up at her breasts beginning to form.


“No! No! NO!” Lily yelled in fear and horror as her A-cups changed from swelling to shrinking. The effects of my magic cum seemed to only be temporary as her tiny tits in her hand went to nonexistent again. Lily screamed at her chest. “WHY?!?


My magic cum had pushed the series of charms and spells on her body for a little bit but they quickly shoved back to revert the changes the cum had made. The boardgame’s spells were trying to keep her ten until this evening but it was having a hard time when my cum was wanting her to change. The two spells that originated from the game were trying to resolve any conflicts between the two but it was hard and difficult, something could break and the solution might be something different than expected.


Lily went over to Sarah and played with her for a little bit as she thought over what was wrong with my cum. She was going over many different ideas but none of them was the correct solution, neither of us knew. I just laid there on the ground, beat from having to cum all week from the girls here, I wanted a break from sex. I watched Lily lift the big baby Sarah up and slowly carry her to her bed for a nap.


“Finally, peace.” I whispered into the living room. I finally had a moment where none of the girls were trying to make my 7 year old penis cum, it was a different kind of bliss from all the sex. I laid there happy. I just had to wait for tonight when the spell wore off and I returned to normal. I wonder if I would remember all this. I guess not because I couldn’t recall my other self. I wonder how my other self was. Was he made in love with all the girls here? Was I handsome? I had questions but that did not matter as long as nothing went wrong here.


“I believe that your cum is low on magic so I need to give it a boost to make me grow.” Lily came back into the room from putting Sarah down for her nap, I could hear some crying in the distant room. Lily came spouting her idea and carrying a little bag. “So I am going to use this.”


It was the magic powder that Barbarella and Judith used to make my penis really big and huge. Barbarella must have told Lily about it and where it was located. Lily walked next to my body on the ground and started to loosen the knot on the pouch.


“No!’ I yelled as I burst up to stop her from putting it on me. I did not like it when my penis became a huge dick. “I do not want to use that.”


“Why not! I need to get bigger.” Lily looked down at me as we stood clinging to the bag like little kids fighting over a toy. Lily was surprised and upset at my sudden vigor to stop this.


“It hurts when my penis becomes big.” I tried to pull the bag out of her hands. “It becomes hard to move and everyone doesn’t listen to me when it’s huge. I can’t let you make me go in pain for this.”


Lily pulled the bag back to herself as we both held a strong grip on it. “I need to get bigger like everyone else. I can’t stay a little girl while everyone else is taller than a basketball hoop.”


“Yes, you can.” I pulled the bag.


“No! I can’t!”


We pulled the bag in a tug-a-war before we started pushing each other away from each other and the bag. Soon, we just dropped the bag before we went into a tussle for dominance. We rolled and fought on the living room floor until we had a clear winner, Lily.


“We are going to make your dick bigger.” Lily breathed hard. She was sitting on top of my head with her pussy in my face as she pinned me there on the ground. She was ten years old and bigger than my seven year old body. If it was reversed, I would have won but she did. She laid down on my body to keep it there as she pulled a pinch of the powder out for my penis. 


“Time for us to get bigger.” Lily sprinkled it on my penis as I gave one last struggle to free myself to no avail against her. My dick was going to get bigger.


“Mmrruugghh!” I yelled into her ten year old pussy which caused her to giggle and get a little wet down there. I was not escaping as I felt the magic powder seep into my penis.


I felt the change begin immediately after my penis soaked in the magic dust. My penis hardened and became upright as it began it’s ascent to rise higher and higher. First, my penis grew past it’s adolescents to preteen and into the teenage years, it was around six inches then. My dick soon transformed into the red man dick at eight inches before making it’s final growth spurt. My shaft widened it’s girth and became larger and larger until it reached its full height of eighteen inches.


“Woah!” Lily gasped as push a red lock of her shoulder length hair to the side to see the monstrosity of a dick that had just grown in front of her. Her freckled face became red as she became suddenly embarrassed to look at her brother’s cock.


“It’s huge. I don’t think I can put it inside me.” Lily stared up at my shaft as she kept me there beneath her. I was in pain with my throbbing dick rising above her head as she laid her body on mine. I could not fight against her when my dick hurt and felt so good at the same time.


“I have to use my mouth then.” Lily grabbed my dick with both hands, she couldn’t reach fully around it, and lifted herself up to the head of the dick. She opened her mouth up and shoved what she could inside her maw.


“Mmmrruff” Her mouth was stuffed with my dick as she moved her tongue to lick around the head.


“Hhuhhhh!” I breathed heavily as I felt very good with her attempt to please my dick. She had to rise a little bit to reach the head so her ass was no longer directly on my face but I was staring up at her pussy and asshole. It was a beautiful thing to see such a cute asshole and pussy. That was adding to the stimulation of the magic boosted dick to cum soon. 


“Hhmmm.” Lily stopped what she was doing as she felt my dick trembling in delight after five minutes of her little tongue licking my tip and her mouth suck the head. I was about to cum by my always erect dick when using this magic powder.


Lily withdrew her whole mouth from the dick before returning it directly over the hole, she was going to try and get every drop she could so it wouldn’t spill.


“HHHURRRRGGGGHHHHHH!” I groaned as I released my magic cum up the tower to the awaiting mouth.


“Mmmuuurrrrggg BBLLAAAHHHHH!” Lily held out as much as she could to swallow my white cum and take it’s magic but I was shooting out too much. The last bit of my cum spurted out and landed on her hair and chest.


“Now, I am all messy.” Lily wiped some of the cum from her hair. “That was a whole lot.”


Lily paused and so did I as I panted underneath her body. Her body was trembling as the cum soaked through her skin until it was all gone.


“Oh yeah!” Lily gave a happy shriek as she felt her body begin to change.


I wasn’t able to see much of what was going on up top because I was pinned underneath her, but I saw what was happening below. I saw her ass cheeks begin to swell and become a soft bubbly shape as it started to form some nice curves on her body. Her thighs expanded until they became thick and matched the growing butt into some nice juicy thighs and ass. Her legs became toned as well as her calves followed the rest of her body's growth. Part of the biggest growth was that she was getting bigger on top of me. I felt the weight increase on me and her ass get closer to my face and soon my face was in it. I saw the looming pussy draw closer to my eyes as it became enlarged and swollen as it begun to drip it’s beautiful nectar out as it quivered in excitement to show that it was ready for any sex. I quickly got to know how ready it was as it soon smooshed against my face and swallowed my face in it’s big lips.


“Mmmhhhhmmm!” Lily gave a pleasant moan on top of me as she marveled at her body. She soon stood up and allowed me to breathe fresh air and see what I had done to her.


Lily stood 7 feet tall with a nice ass and plump D-cup breasts. I was in awe of how much her body had changed by my magic dick. She was so womanly and mature as the cum had seemed to age her to thirty years old, ten year old Lily was gone and was replaced with a tall, more knowledgeable and older self.



“It is good to be back again.” Lily said as she rubbed her body up and down to feel her mature body. She seemed to have missed it and she knew what was going on.


When the magic cum entered her body, the magic rushed inside and attacked fiercely the spells, charms, and curses in her body. The other two times were like a person knocking on the door to be let in but the person inside wouldn’t open the door. Now, the person returned and used a bazooka to open the door to come in and now it was a struggle inside for control. The magics clashed and fought over each to find out how to resolve the conflicting spells. The two eventually combined together and decided to call on an old set of spells that had been placed on Lily, the ones from the first round. 


“I see you have been deaged some.” Lily hummed as she looked down at my young body beneath her adult body. I could have pleaded earlier for this to stop but it was too late to stop it now. Lily was in complete control. 


“Not that I mind though.” Lily lowered her pussy to my magic enhanced dick and swallowed it half way down my shaft. “I get to enjoy your cute face groan to fight against the pleasure I will bring.”


Lily started to go up and down my dick with her pussy to reignite the first thing we did to try this. This time, she was a woman that knew what she was doing and not a ten year old explore the world of sex, she was going to dominate my seven year old body.


“AAAHHHH!” I moaned while her pussy humped my dick. It was waves of immense pleasure as Lily was signalling that she was in control with her hips.


“Don’t worry, just let it all out in your big sister.” Lily caressed my face with her gentle hand as she rode my dick. She was encouraging me to shoot out more cum into her pussy. I couldn’t resist her mature wiles and movement.


“AAAAHHHHH!” I groaned weakly again as I shot another one of my enhanced dick’s loads.


“Yesh!” Lily slurred her speech as my cum filled her womb. 


The magic inside Lily again was in fray as my magic powdered boosted cum tried to change Lily again. The magic of that one tile continued to resist the changes but had to find some way to coincide to my magic cum. It decided to change some of Lily’s memories and mind to allow the cum to change her.


The magic cum grew her body until she was 7’6” and horny as hell.


“We get to do this for a while!” Lily moaned as she continued to hump me unconscious.


After three hours, I was weak and Lily was strong. She had grown to be 10 feet tall with her measurements being 88F 48 72. Lily had grown my dick twice and now it was at its normal length as I sat on a chair in the living room. I could hear the faint cries of Sarah in a distant room as she screamed for food after waking up. I did not know how long she had been crying.


“What I am about to do. I have done it to you before.” Lily said suggestively as she stood above me and the chair, her pussy directly above me. I looked up at the swollen pussy that I cummed many times into. I had corrupted the body that the tan body had given her beyond recognition, she was an adult and no longer a child.


“Hhuuh!” I mumbled weakly as I couldn’t do anything against her. She was 4’3” and ten years old and now she was thirty at ten feet tall. She had dominated me and I could see it in her eyes.


“I hope you enjoy it, again.” Lily cooed mischievously.


Lily pussy descended on the top of my head and the lips spread apart for it. I felt the moist wet lips push against my cranium and move down. Lily was switching which head she was going to sink her teeth in. Soon, her engorged vagina crept over my vision from above and slid down to block my entire view of the outside world. I felt the soft, cum soaked folds, crest over my chin and it was over, Lily’s entire pussy had swallowed my head.


“Mmmhhmm” Lily gave a very passionate hum as she finished her task of eating my head with her cunt. She leaned against the head of the chair I was sitting on to maintain her balance as her body twitched and clenched the little brother's head.


“Lick!” Lily commanded in a raspy voice to her little imprisoned boy.


I somehow understood the message and began to lick the inside of her vagina. I got to taste first handed the sweet nectar of my sister’s pussy. I felt her body quiver in excitement from every lap of the tongue against the raw fleshy walls of her womanhood. After five minutes of this, I could tell she was about to orgasm.


At the moment, Lily was breathing hard at the climax of this experience. The front door opened, revealing four tall teenagers and one 17 foot tall mother. They were pretty chatty until they came upon the scene of a thirty year old woman was fucking the head of their father and lover inside her pussy. It was not a sight they had expected.


‘Can you hold on just a moment, nieces? I need to finish this.” Lily said weakly as she exploded in ten seconds from my licking of her vagina walls.



*************************************************************************************


(saturday night, at the beach.)


“It was so good to see you all in a more appropriate body.” Lily hugged the four girls that belonged to Judith. “I feel so embarrassed that you had to watch your Aunt like a child.” 


“Don’t worry.” Diana replied. “It wasn’t much trouble watching you.”


“She’s right.” Zyla followed after her. “It wasn’t much trouble but I was glad we got to hang out like this before we left.”


“Yep.” Nyx spoke gently.


“It allowed us to spend some quality time.” Barbarella smiled as she gave a sleight glance at a tired looking Phillip sitting at a table on the beach. “Great quality time.”


“I am glad that it worked out and I hope we get to see each other again soon.” Lily responded. She took a step back to look at her teenager nieces that were taller than her. Lily knew that she was about to tower over them soon. 


“Agreed.” The girls said in unison, some louder and others gentler. 


“You four better be moving along.” their mother chimed in as she sat next to the table that held the familiar game on it. “You have to pack up for tomorrow and make sure Sarah stays asleep.” 


“Can we please watch?” Barbarella complained to her mother as all the girls looked disappointed. They wanted to watch the game.


“No.” Judith waved her hand to shoo them back to the house. “Now move along. You can observe from the house where it should be safe.”


“Aahh.” Barbarella and Zyla cried a cry of disappointment as they turned up the path and tredge along it moping about having to go the house.


“Don’t worry.” Lily yelled to them. “We will see you tomorrow morning.”


Soon, the girls went to the house and all that was left was a ten foot tall red hair thirty year old woman, mid forties tan mother at seventeen feet, and a tired seven year old boy. It was a strange group to gather around a boardgame but that's not how this game always used to be. The game started with a seventeen year old boy and ten year old sister and her eleven year old friend. They had played a game meant for people older than them and this was the result. 


“I guess I should stand back a little.” Lily pulled her chair out and took some steps away from the table they had set up for the game. “I don’t want to hurt anybody when I grow back.”


“That is very kind of you.” Judith said as she watched her childhood friend try to protect everyone in the group for when she returned to her height before the tan tile.


“Your welcome.” Lily replied. “It was glad to talk to you again at more of a similar height.”


“Same here.” Judith smiled at her elementary friend.


Phillip just sat there, tired as hell from the entire week having sex with nearly everyone in the house. Phillip was just glad that it seemed that everything was going to return to normal in a few seconds. But what was normal? What was okay? What was he like? What was Lily like? Did he do anything he shouldn’t have done? There were a lot of questions that he wanted to ask his other self but he did not know if that was possible. The game’s magic had blocked all previous memories. He should have written a note to inform his other self about what he had done. Phillip was about to get up and ask for some paper since he thought he had time.


“It’s time.” Lily wailed as she fell on her knees in pain and trembling. Phillip could see Lily getting even bigger and taller. Quickly, Lily rose to twenty feet, to thirty feet, to forty feet, and finally to fifty feet. That is when something happened.


“Aahhh!” Lily’s towering body fell on her back and her massive hips fell to her side.


Lily was in immense pain as her body seemed to grow then shrink, age and deage. It seemed like her body could not make up it’s mind of what size it was supposed to be. The only thing for sure with her shifting body was that it never went under fifty feet. The magic inside Lily was trying to return her back to the size she was before her little child phase but that is where the problem was, she was not in a little child phase. Lily had grown into an adult during that time and it was basing with the base of the spell to return her back to her previous state. 


Phillip realized that he had messed something up and he needed to notify his other self about the mistake he had made having sex with his sister that day. 


“Ju-” Phillip was about to ask Judith to remember to notify his other self that he had messed up with Lily but he couldn’t as he winced in pain. Phillip was now beginning his own transformation. 


Phillip felt his young child fat slowly fad and melt away and was replaced with a tone muscular body. He felt his body seemed to age up slowly until it was going to reach 21 years olds. He marveled in pain at what sort of person he was becoming. Phillip found it a little fascinating and worrisome as he noticed that he was shrinking instead of growing taller. 


“Got to tell my other self my mistake.” His young mind screamed it’s last words as the body shrank down to eighteen inches tall.


“Ugh! My head!” Phillip groaned as his old mind returned from it’s imprisoned state into it’s familiar body, not knowing the cries of his young self screaming a warning. Phillip just grabbed his tiny head and leaned back against his chair. “What happened?”


“AAAAAAHHHHHH!” Guinevere screamed as she lifted her torso into the air to create an arch with her massive body. It gave one final spasm of change before she collapsed on the sandy beach of New Jersey.


“Huuuuhhh” Guinevere wheezed as she had returned to a corrupted body and mind. No one noticed that she was a little off as she rolled her 70 foot body over to her fellow boardgame mates.

 

“Are you ready?”

Chapter End Notes:

Another more rolls of the dice and we will see where this is all coming to? will anyone notice something different about Guinevere? or will no one notice a thing?