- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Phillip gets to enjoy some father daughter bonding time. or could it be the reverse?

Sunday was mostly Judith watching Phillip due to him being one year old and needed Judith to feed him with her boobs and that Judith wanted to. Zyla had the first shift with watching daddy as he had grown to two years old from last night which made it better to watch him. Judith was mostly watching Sarah because she was Lily’s seven month baby that still needed a mothers care, Diana was watching five year old Lily at a park right now. Philip did not recognize that Zyla was his daughter at all but viewed her as a big sister, a really big sister. Zyla and her sisters knew about the board game and that they had come from it, they were tied to it. 


“You don’t realize how lucky you are?” Zyla splashed a little water on Phillip in the bathtub.


“Why?” Phillip asked, looking up at his 12 foot tall daughter. He stopped playing in the water when she asked the question.


“Because you get to live your own life after this while I am gone once the game is over.” Zyla sighed.


“But I don't want you to go, I like playing with you.” Phillip stood up and hugged Zyla’s head that was leaning over the tub. She felt a strong sexual desire come from her when he made contact with her, she had been having it at the back of her mind all day while watching him, it was the charm boost he got two days ago. She couldn’t hold her lust for long if her cute little daddy kept this up.


“I like playing with you as well.” Zyla said, her lust getting stronger.


“Yay. big sis is going to stay and play with me.” Phillip squeezed Zyla’s face, his dick was brushing  against her neck.


“Yes, I am going to stay and play with you.” Zyla smiled, that little brushing was all it took. “I have a new game I want to play with you.”


“What is it?” Phillip said excitedly as he bounced in the tub.


“It is called, ‘sis has daddy’s little peepee.’” Zyla’s face was red as she lifted her father out of the tub


“Huh!?” Phillip tilted his head to the side, curious about the name of the game.


“Wwwammpth” Zyla said as she opened her mouth and closed it on Phillip’s little pecker.


“AAHHH!” Phillip yelled in shock at the sudden attack on his penis, he was not expecting this as he felt her tongue start to lap his penis around inside. Wincing in pleasure, Phillip asked. “What are you doing?”


Zyla said nothing, she was too focused on eating his little dick. His rod and his ball sack was inside her mouth as she sucked hard to stimulate it, it was rock hard for a two year old. Zyla would stick her tongue out to run down his ass crack so she could lick his asshole, it was salty and it tasted delicious.


“Why does it feel good?”  Phillip cried.


Zyla set Phillip down on the side of the tub while she still sucked his penis. She was on all four on the bathroom floor as she was sexually assaulting a little child. She raised herself up on one arm on the side of the tub and pushed Phillip harder into her mouth to keep him there. Her other hand was playing with her clit to make this experience even more sexually stimulating.


“Something is coming out of my peepee.” Phillip yelled as his body twitched and hugged Zyla’s head.


Phillip was ejaculting actual cum into her mouth and down her throat, could two year olds actually cum or was Zyla’s daddy just special. Zyla sucked the cum the shot out of his tiny pieces and sent it to her gut, she just had oral sex with her two year old dad, not many people could claim that. Phillip was breathing hard from the experience of having sex with his twelve foot daughter who was sixteen years older than him, Zyla was not done with him at all.


“Did that feel very good?” Zyla asked her father.


“Verwy much.” Phillip leaned on Zyla’s arm as it started to lay him down into the tub where this started, Zyla was not finished with him yet.


“Hmm” Zyla stopped for a moment as she felt something happening in her body. 


Her body started to grow bigger slowly, Phillip’s magic cum was working on her and was working very well. Her body seemed elastic as it stretched outward for it’s new height, it felt very good as her body finally stopped growing . Zyla stood up to her full height of 12’3”, Phillip cum had some potency to it at his young age and Zyla was going to use it.  


“How did you grow? Can I get big like that?” Phillip asked her daughter as she was admiring her new height, Zyla was no longer like her identical quadruplet, Nyx.


“I am sorry but you can’t.” Zyla bent down to her daddy who was sitting in the tub now. “Girls get bigger sometime if boys shoot special stuff on girls. It does not work the other way around.” 


“Awww.” Phillip sounded disappointed at that news but he perked up real fast. “So I can make you bigger?”


“That is correct.” Zyla replied. 


Phillip stood up in the tub and lifted up his penis to his daughter. “So you just have to have this?”


“That is correct.” Zyla replied. “I have to get it into my body.”


“Then have it.” Phillip brought his penis to the edge of the tub. “Let us make you bigger.”


“That is sweet of you.” Zyla smiled at this sudden development, it was going better than expected to get more out of him. She just wanted to try something else. “And I will accept your offer.”


“Then drink.” Phillip waved his penis at her.


“We are just going to put it in elsewhere.” Zyla stood up and turned around.


“Where?” Phillip stared up at her.


“In my butthole.” Zyla pulled down her pants and underwear to reveal a mammoth size ass to her little daddy. She pulled aside her humoungous buttcheeks, each one was bigger than toddler Phillip,  to reveal a ginormous butthole, all thanks to her mothers genes. The butthole could be compared to the monstrosity of a butthole that was her mothers and her sisters, something they all gained from game. 


“We are going to put you in there.” Zyla tilted her head back with a big smile across her face, she was going to do it, she was going to go a little deeper with her dad.


“Huuuh?!?” Phillip surprised at the recent development, he had no knowledge at this point about sex, it disappear when he turned to a baby. Even though he had done it plenty of times before,  this concept was foreign to him.


“I am going to put you in there.” Zyla huffed out as she was getting more and more excited. “Now, lay on your back in the tub and stick your legs up.”


“Okay?” Little Phillip was embarrassed and confused at what his daughter was asking him to do. He listened and got on his back in the tub with the water rising up to almost reach his face. His legs were pointing up in the air. “Like this?”


“Keep them together.” Zyla said as she walked backwards to Phillip, who put his legs together. Zyla bent down and rested her rear end on the side of the tub, she was trying to locate Phillip’s little legs. “Keep them together and have your feet touch the hole.”


“Okay.” Phillip moved his legs to the only spot that was different from his view. Zyla’s ass was taking up his entire view, it was so big. 


“Mmhhm.” Zyla’s voice vibrated with pleasure as Phillip’s foot touched her asshole. It felt amazing, daddy’s little toes were working its magic on her. Zyla needed more as she teased her asshole by rolling the toes over it to loosen her asshole.


“That should do it.” Zyla felt her asshole give way a little to Phillip’s feet,


Slam!


Zyla brought her whole tan ass into the tub. The water splashed out as Phillip’s leg sunk deep into his daughter's butthole as it filled the entire tank. It was an amazing feeling as her entire ass could fill a normal size tub and swallow her two year old father up to his waist. 


“Mmhmm. Feels so good.” Zyla said as she lifted her ass out of the tub. She felt her father come along as she stood up straight. 


Phillip was stuck in his daughters asshole up to his navel from his legs. He couldn’t see anything as well because his upper torso and head were buried in between her ass cheeks that you couldn’t tell that he was there unless he started moving and jiggling her butt. That is what he did because he was two.


“Mmmpth” The young Phillip tried to get out of his daughters asshole but he couldn’t because she was too big for a toddler to handle. Plus he was stimulated by the whole scenario of being halfway eaten by an asshole.


“Yyahh!” Phillip groaned a muffled groan as he shot another load of cum into his daughters colon.


“Mmhm. Oh yes!” Zyla moaned as well as she cummed and grew with her father in her butt. It was an amazing feeling having him there. 


“I am going to enjoy this a little bit longer.” Zyla reached for a towel with her new height of 12’6” and dried her butt. Zyla dropped the towel on the ground and used her foot to dry the ground from when the water came out of the tub from her big ass.


“I wonder when they will notice.” Zyla smiled as her father continued to wiggle around to get free but she was clenching her asshole and buttcheeks to prevent him from breaking out. He would either cum again or get tired that he would just fall asleep there. She was thinking about her other family members noticing the missing father.


“I am still technically watching him.” Zyla pulled her pants up without her underwear. She had hidden her father in her butt and under her clothes.

 

“We will finish your bath later. You will probably need to be cleaned again after this.” Zyla walked out of the bathroom with her fun-sized daddy lodged in her butthole.

 

************************************************************************************



[Tuesday, Diana watching Phillip]


Phillip was now three and had grown Zyla to be 13 feet tall like another pair of quadruplets. He was being watched by Diana, the most serious one of the four and the oldest. Lily was being watched by Zyla right now at the beach and Judith still had to take care of Sarah.


“I told you to be more careful around me.” Diana looked down at her three year old father on a sofa recline while she stood naked above him except for her underwear. “I am glad that I was able to save the laptop.”


“I am sorry.” Phillip said as he looked at his very serious daughter. He sat stark naked in front of her


Diana was working part-time for her mother, she was the most business savvy of the four and the most likely to inherit her mothers business. Diana was working on the couch for her mother while she watched Phillip who was banging around Lily’s big house like a little kid. She was sipping some coffee while typing with one hand when Phillip jumped up at her. She spilled coffee all over Phillip and the front of her clothes, causing them to be naked right now.


“You kept bouncing around as I was working and did not stop when I told you to.” Diana was staring down at her charmed father, trying to resist an urge that she knew had caused Zyla to have an interesting interaction with him. Diana was going to be different, she hoped. “You are going to need to be punished.”


Diana was thinking of how to punish her little daddy. She wanted something that would stick for good and cause him not to bother her but her mind kept wandering, wandering to naughty things. His charm was working on her slowly. She would go insane if she didn’t indulge in it a little, but it had to be within reason for an adult to punish a child.


“Okay, this is what we are going to do.” Diana looked down at her ashamed father. “We are going to have a timeout and you are going to stay there until I finish counting.”


“Okay.” Phillip sounded dejected.


“I need you to sit in that chair with your eyes closed until I finish the countdown.” Diana put her hands on her hips, looking stern as ever. Phillip couldn’t notice the slight increase in the pace of her breath.


“How long?” Phillip asked as he covered his eyes with his hands. It was torture for the little boy not see things.


“Until I tell it is done.” Diana said as she turned around to have her back facing the sofa recliner that he was sitting in. She turned her head around to see Phillip peeking through his fingers. “And no peeking.”


“Yes ma’am.” Phillip covered his eyes for good.


“One.” Diana said.


She did not get to her other number before she sat down on the sofa recliner. Her ass easily filled and then overfilled over the side because it was so big because of the hand-me-down traits that game gave to her mother, her large ass mother. Phillip was smothered underneath Diana’s 13 foot tall body.


“Two.”


Diana continued her countdown as three year old Phillip struggled and fought against her huge ass to no avail. 3 feet could not compare to 13 feet with the 13 feet had a huge ass and big bust, the physics were not in it for him.


“Three” 


Diana started to feel him stop moving around as she slowed down the countdown. She was enjoying this little punishment. She felt him mold into her asscrack.


“Four.” 


Diana felt something new move on Phillips body as the rest of the body was still. She wondered what it was but didn’t bother to stop and check it out.


“Five” 


The new moving thing suddenly twitched as he was totally still in her asscrack. Diana wondered what it was but quickly found out.


Her big booty started to expand and drop over the sides of this normal sized sofa recliner. Little Phillip hadd cumed on her butt and it was growing. Diana knew about but did not expect this to happen.


“I believe that means you fail the countdown.” Diana lifted her bigger ass off the chair. 


“GAAAAHH!” Phillip breathed hard with some tears coming down his eyes as she removed the biggest ass he had ever seen. He did not recall his sister’s ass at all. Phillip did not like this but something in his mind enjoyed it a little.


“Let us not cum this time or else we have to restart the countdown again.” Diana jiggled her butt a little to tease him. She was enjoying this more than she wanted to admit but she had to maintain her mature mood as best as possible. “Let us start over now.”


“Stop.” Phillip was crying as he saw her daughter’s huge ass with her black intricate panties descend on his toddler body. “I can not bre-”


Diana sat down on Phillip again with her even larger ass, not paying attention to what he was going to say. She filled every inch of that chair and some more. Three year old Phillip was left speechless and struggling against her daughter’s voluminous ass.


“One”


Diana felt her father once again struggle against her ass to escape and again it was a fruitless effort. She was a little bigger now thanks to him so it should be impossible for him to escape. He tried to move each of her butt cheeks with an arm and leg.


“Two”


Phillip was still struggling but it was getting weaker as the countdown continued. It felt very good having daddy play with her butt.


“Three”


Phillip’s energy was fading as he started to become still. Diana thought that he was learning his lesson.


“Four”


Phillip was still but his dick was getting bigger. Diana felt him slowly move into the ass crack as his struggling decreased.


“Five”


Diana felt the dick for sure as he slipped into her crack. He was going to release again soon and her ass would be bigger.


“Six”


Diana loved her big butt because it gave her power. Diana and her mother would take up a lot of space on a board meeting because they needed special chairs for their big asses. It intimidated and aroused the other members to easily accept their ideas.


“Seven” 


Diana wanted a bigger butt and her daddy was going to do that for her. He was moving up her ass crack and was ready to explode.


“Eight”


Diana squeezed her butt cheeks on her young daddy, hoping to get a response from his dick. It must have been an immense amount of pressure on his body. An eighteen year-old ass with a thirteen foot tall body on a three-year old who was three feet tall, it would be intense.


“Nine”


Diana felt her ass grow again. Her father had blown his three year old cock. She found it amazing that a three year old could do that. She didn’t question it long as her ass started to make the chair creak.


“Mhmm. it seems like you failed the timeout.” Diana hummed. “We have to do this all over again.”


Diana grabbed her ass cheeks, one in each hand, and pulled them apart as she stood up. Phillip fell from her ass crack onto the sofa recliner.


“Are you ready for another attempt.” Diana cooed.


There was no response.


“What is that?” Diana turned around to tease her daddy.


Phillip was limp on the sofa recliner with his eyes closed.


“Oh my gosh!” Diana quickly went down to check on her father who was still on the couch, not moving. She checked his pulse and breathing to make sure he was alive.


“Phew, just unconscious.” Diana sighed a sigh of relief as she felt a pulse and steady breathing. She had nearly suffocated her father with her ass.


“I think that is enough for your punishment.” Diana stood up. “I believe you learned your lesson.”


Diana walked over to the couch and picked up her laptop again. She sat down on the big couch that was made for people like her. She clearly took two cushions with her newly enlarged ass and was moving halfway on the third. 


“Now I can get back to work.” Diana smiled in her underwear. She was glad that her daddy will be taking a nap and that she had an even bigger butt. She could get some work done like this.

 

“Oops, got to change.” Diana noticed she was still in her underwear as she started a xoom meeting for work. “They will get a kick out of this.”

 

*************************************************************************************



[Wednesday, Nyx watching Phillip]


“Are you sure you want to do this.” A four-year old Phillip asked Nyx.


“Mhm mhm.” Nyx nodded, looking at Phillip with her eye that wasn’t covered by her bangs.


They were in the pool in the backyard of Lily’s house with Nyx and Phillip on the side of the pool with the steps. Phillip’s pants were pulled down to his ankles as he sat on the edge with Nyx having her top pulled down from her breasts. Barbarella and Lily, who was seven years old, were playing on the other side as Barbarella watched Lily.


“Okay then.” He had experienced things like this for the past two days, he couldn’t stop his big daughters even if he wanted to. Phillip was also enjoying it a little.

“Thanks.” Nyx said softly.


Nyx was a quiet person with a lot of brooding. She normally had dark clothes on that gave her an emo or gothic girl sort of vibe. She had spent most of this vacation at Lily’s house in her room just texting and sitting in the darkness. Now having to watch Phillip, she was in a simple one piece swimsuit with her boobs exposed to her daddy.


“Hnnggh!” Phillip grunted in pleasure as Nyx began to do what she wanted to do.


Nyx was giving Phillip a tit job on his tiny dick in the pool. Her F-cups easily swallowed his dick whole as she moved them up and down in unison. 


Thump! Thump! Thump!


Nyx fervently rubbed Phillip’s little prick on the side of the pool. Nyx didn’t care that her little sister and aunt were here as well. She wanted her daddy’s dick and daddy’s dick was lost in her cleavage.


“Yyahh!” Phillip yelled as he cummed into Nyx’s cleavage


“Hm, hm.” Nyx grunted in approval as she felt the cum of her four year old spread in her boobs then get absorbed. 


Nyx’s boobs started to expand right there in the pool. They grew from her F-cups to G-cups. Phillip could hear a stretching sound as they got bigger in his lap. They easily buried his lower half now and pinned him there. 


“HMMMMM, huh, HMMMMMMMMM, huh.” Nyx grunted as she continued the onslaught of her tit job on Phillip’s little dick. She would rub them in opposite directions  then squeeze them tight together.


“Nyxie that hurts.” Phillip screamed Nyx’s nickname as he was in pain from the amount of force Nyx was putting on his dick. It felt very good but it still hurt as Phillip tried to push Nyx’s boobs off of him. He could not do a thing against his daughter’s mammaries.


Nyx paid no attention to her father’s pleas. She wanted this. Phillip was going to feed one the needs she had.


“NNNYYYXXXXXIIIEEEEE!” Phillip screamed after two minutes of her tit job with his load.


“Ah yep.” Nyx breathed satisfactorily. She got what she wanted from her dad.


Nyx’s breasts pushed past her old size of G-cup to H-cup. Her breasts were big enough that they forced Phillip to lay his back on the hard ground of the pool's edge.


“I think I am done.” Phillip said to his older daughter. Being four years old and getting a tit job was rough. 


“Hhhmmmm, no.” Nyx said gently.


“Huh!?” Phillip gasped as he looked up at Nyx.


Nyx paid no attention to Phillip and just began to do another round of her tit job. 


“Please stop.” Phillip begged as Nyx rubbed her bust from toes to head. She was pushing him hard into the cement surface of the pool. The rubbing she was giving him with her boobs was also scrapping Phillip’s back against the cement.


“What something bigger than sisters.” Nyx said slowly and softly as she continued her boob assault on four year old daddy. She was mentioning the desire that she had to her little four year old dad. “Have to be different.”


Barbarella and Lily were just wading in the pool, watching 18 year old Nyx sexually assault her four year old father with her boobs. Their faces were a little bit red from the embarrassment of watching it but they did not want to stop it. They were enjoying it as they saw Nyx boob’s get bigger.


“When do I get a turn like that with Phil?” Seven year old Lily asked Barbarella with lustfulness in her eyes at her brother’s torment by a woman’s boobs.


“When you are older.” Barbarella replied as she patted Lily’s red hair. “When you are older.”


“I hope I get older soon.” Lily said as she watched Nyx rub Phillip even more intently. She was really enjoying this a whole lot. “I want to get real big.”


“You do not know how much that is true.” Barbarella smirked at the comment Lily made. Lily just had to wait to the end of the week to see her words become so true.


“Huh?” Lily looked up at her niece inquisitively. “What do you mean by that?”


“You will see.” Barbarella pushed Lily along in the pool as she glared back at the scene of Nyx and Phillip making love with Nyx’s boobs. She had a strong desire in her as she flipped one of her fluffy pink tipped pigtails.

 

“He will see me soon.” Barbarella smiled devilishly. 

 

******************************************************************************************



[Thursday, Barbarella watches Phillip]


“I win, again.” Phillip, who is five, raises his hand in the air while the other holds a controller.


“Dang it, you are so good at this.” Barbarella said sadly to her daddy. He couldn’t tell that she was saying it sarcastically. Barbarella was in a ribbed tan sweater that went down to her mid thighs.


“Don’t worry, Barbie. You can be as good as me with some practice.” Phillip smiled up to Barbarella, Barbie was her nickname. 


“Oh, really.” Barbarella answered back with a tone of questioning of his statement. She put her arm on her knee and the hand in her chin to emphasize it even more that she was patronizing him, he did not catchon. “Want to make a bet?”


The two of them were inside Lily’s studio where she made her videos. Lily was not using it right now because she was eight, so it was used for something else, a game room. It had board games and video game consoles while still having adult toys and equipment in a corner. Barbarella was the youngest of the four and viewed as the most rebellious. She was a party goer and the first one to no longer to be virgin. That's what she was when the board game aged her from being a baby into an eighteen year old woman, she didn’t mind because it was fun and it gave her a chance to do something that probably wouldn’t be possible if she grew up normally. 


“What is the bet?” Phillip asked.


“We do some more races and the person who wins more gets to do whatever they want with the other person.”  Barbie said to her young father.


“Anything?” Phillip looked up at her daughter, his eyes full of desire and want as he thought of what he wanted to do.


“Anything, but you have to make a pinky promise so that we can not break this promise.” Barbarella raised her pinky to signal the significance of this promise, there was no turning back or escape if he made this deal.


“Deal.” Phillip brought his pinky to what would appear to be his older sister but was his daughter's pinky. They had bound themselves with this child oath that could not be broken.


“Unlimited cookies tonight! Here I come!” Phillip excitedly wiggled his arms as he focused on the screen to play the game for cookies.


Barbarella smirked as she got her controller ready.


(little while later)


“Are you sure this is how sex works?” Phillip asked his bigger daughter as he sat on the bed in the room, completely naked. He was covering his penis with his small hands.


“I am positive about how it works.” Barbarella said as she stood in front of him, still clothed. “I just have to take mine off and we can get started.”


Barbarella grabbed the bottom of the ribbed sweater she was wearing and pulled upward with it in a fluid motion. Barbarella’s E-cup breasts bounced and flopped in front of an enamoured Phillip who saw his daughter’s rack give a little jig, his tiny penis became hard at this sight. Barbarella tossed her sweater to the side to stand in front of her five year old, completely naked and indecent. 


“Enjoying your daughter’s naked body.” Barberalla teased her age regressed father.


“I uh- aren’t you my sister?” Phillip stammered with a red face as Barberalla leaned over to the five year old child.


“Now, now.” Barbarella put her finger on his lip gently to quiet him. “That sort of talk is for later.”


“Then what sort of talk is now.” Phillip asked as Barbie leaned away, smiling.


“Lovers talk, teasing, those sorts of things.” Barbarella said as she walked to the nightstand next to the bed. “But we have something to help with that.”


“What is going to help me?” Phillip rotated on the bed to see Barbarella scavenging through a drawer. Phillip saw that she had a big blue butterfly wings tattoo on her back, one on each shoulder blade. They covered a huge portion of her big back and they came together at a point along the spine to make it look like she was a fairy.


“This.” Barbarella lifted a small pouch up as she returned to previous position in front of her naked father. “This is going to help you with sex tonight.”


“How is that little bag going help me and what is sex?” Phillip asked as he had an idea of what was going on because of previous experiences with his daughters.


“Like this.” Barbarella pinch some powder from the bag and tossed it on Phillip’s tiny dick, it was like a pixie sprinkling her pixie dust on someone.


“What is it supposed to do?” Phillip asked as the powder disappeared into his penis, he got his answer soon enough.


Phillip saw his penis enlarge itself to become bigger and bigger, Phillip could believe his eyes as he only thought that girls could change like this. He leaned back as his dick became huge and his nerves and muscles changed to hold the largest member of the body. Phillip was on his back as his throbbing dick reached its final height of 18 inches tall, it was no longer a kid’s penis but a man’s dick.


“That is a good dick you have there.” Barbie put her finger on the tip of Phillip’s dick and started to twirl it around. It was over a third of his size and twitching by Barbie’s touch. Barbie had found Artoria’s magic powder to make Phillip’s dick big.


“How did it get so big?!” Phillip was shocked at his massive penis that he did not know what to do except stare at his sudden growth. “I only thought girls got bigger.”


“Guys can do it with a little magical help.” Barbarella walked to the nightstand to put the powder away, allowing Phillip to see the blue butterfly tattoo again. Barbarella seemed like a real fairy to him as she used her pixie dust to make his penis huge. She came back and got on knees in front of Phillip. “So let us begin.”


Barbarella split her cleavage open and slammed them back together around his throbbing dick. Barbarella moved her boobs up and down her daddy’s rod, the head sticking out at the top of her mammary glands. Barbarella kneaded her bust around the dick as it trembled at every movement she made with her womanly assets as she knelt on the ground with little Phillip on the bed.


“Why are you doing the same thing to me that Nyx did to me?” Phillip grunted as Barbarella’s boobs dug him into the bed. “She wanted to get her cooties bigger and  you said you wanted sex?”


“Silly boy.” Barbarella kissed Phillip’s dick. “You haven’t realized it yet? All the stuff that my sisters did to was sex. We all wanted some form of sex with you. You are just too attractive and charming for us, we had to get something.” 


“Huh!?” Phillip was shocked at this new revelation he just got from his youngest daughter. They were wanting to have sex with him this entire time. They brushed it off after they did their thing to him and said it was nothing. Barbarella was the one to tell him what they were actually doing to him.


“Now, cum for me.” Barbarella smiled as she knew it was time for the thing she had been waiting for.


Phillip knew it as well, his daughters had been aiming and getting it all week. How was it different right now? He knew more of the implications of what he was shooting out, it was his seed and magic growth stuff. With his charm raised, any girl would want a piece of him and that is what his big daughter was doing to him right now with her boobs.


“Aargghhh!” Phillip blew his load as Barbarella put her mouth over his dick at the same time, trying to catch the magic growth stuff in her throat. She was able to get some as Phillip pumped it out of his tall throbbing rod in between the tits. 


“Blarg!” Barbarella gagged after the first wave of cum filled her maw to the brim that it gushed out when she couldn’t take anymore after the dick shot more out during his first orgasm. Barbarella swallowed what she got but most of the cum fell on her bust from her dripping mouth.


“Mmhm” Barbarella gently groaned as she felt the magic from her father’s magic cum begin its work on her body. First, it was her height, it grew bigger as the cum the went in her stomach permeated from her stomach to the rest of her body increasing its size from thirteen feet to thirteen feet and six inches. Her breasts, that received the most cum from this load, had the magic gunk seep through her skin and hit the cells within her mammary glands. They inflated and became rounder and pronounced as they became G-cups with each bounce of growth.


“This is what I am talking about.” Barbarella said as she stood up to examine her new growths as well as to show them off to her daddy that was watching from the bed. She rolled her hands over the boobs to feel the amazing size that she had gained from this session. Barbarella was now the tallest with the second biggest rack amongst the four sisters.


“We are not done yet.” Barbarella gave a sly smile to the boy who was looking up at her growth.


“Huh!?” Phillip gave a worried face as he thought it would be over now with this but Barbarella still had more of her bet that she won, Phillip still had to obey what she wanted to do.


Barbarella put her knees on the bed and crawled above Phillip until her body was directly above his chest. She was on her shins while standing straight with the rest of her body as Phillip saw her pussy and underboob but not her face. He was in awe of his daughter’s tall adult body.


“My sisters had fun with you in so many ways that I think I should just do that all to you and some more.” Barbarella said from behind her boobs.


Smoosh!


Barbarella brought the weight down of her body onto kid Phillip’s body, covering it with her ass and legs. Phillip’s legs stuck out from behind Barbarella’s butt, flailing around as his big dick was squeezed in between her two asscheeks, there was no escape that way. Phillip’s head was directly in front of his daughter’s pussy and she knew it. Barbarella dug her pussy in the bed to swallow her father’s face with it.


“Mmm, mmurgh.” Phillip grunted as he tried to get air inside the wet pussy, but there was only a little. The five year old had to escape before he passed out like last time but his stimulated body from his daughter was making it hard. He was breathing hard as his body was twitching from the pleasure of touching a woman’s most intimate parts, he was twitching all over the place. 


“Are guys really that fast to blow their stuff during sex?” Barbie teased her father as she was being stimulated as well. Phillip would blow his second load so quickly after the first amazed her as she drilled her body into the bed.


Barbarella, being the youngest, was a little jealous of her sisters and viewed them similar, since they were quadruplets, but better than her which probably led her to be a little rebellious. She had to be different from them to make a name for herself, that is why she got the tattoo and dyed her hair pink. When her sister grew bigger because of their father, Barbarella knew that she needed that as well, but more. She would do everything they did to be bigger and different from the rest of her sister, it was a bonus that it felt good too.


“Mmmgggrrmm!” A muffled groan arose from Barbarella’s pussy and white fluid from the back of her ass as well. Phillip had cum.


“Oh yeah!” Barbarella hummed as the magic did its stuff. The cum coated the inside of her ass cheeks that it was hard to notice it entering in the actual ass. Her ass expanded from it’s already huge size to become massive, it was like she had a truck bed back there. It jiggled as Barbarella flexed her new ASSets back there.


“Very nice. I should do this more often.” Barbarella grabbed both asscheeks with her hands and started to massage them around. She became aware that Phillip was not moving as much as before and she knew the reason why.


“GAAH!” Phillip gasped as Barbarella moved her moist pussy of his face.


“Oops, sorry.” Barbarella said as she moved her body to the head of Lily’s big filming bed.She laid down on her back as a tired Phillip was clawing for breath in between her legs. Barbarella was breathing hard as she knew what she was about to do.


“Get all the air you can get.” Barbarella panted with a red face full of lust. “You are going to need it.”


“What!?” Phillip looked up as Barbarella reached down to grab him under his arms. This was not going to be good, he thought while staring at his daughter’s plan for him.


Barbarella pulled Phillip towards her ass crack that was viewable from her legs being spread apart. It was big due to her mothers gift from the game and the thing she was going to use. Phillip’s head slammed against it as it was closed shut right now, it wasn’t for long. Barbarella brought a hand to it and stuck some fingers inside to open it.


“You are going in there.” Barbarella chuckled.


“Wait. no!” Phillip stammered as he smelt fumes and odors coming from it. “It stinks!”


Phillip’s head started to push inside as Barbarella used one hand to push him in and the other to make the hole bigger. Phillip felt his head start to slowly be encased as the butthole got larger from the stimuli and Barbarella’s effort to push him in. He felt ass fluids drip down his head as he knew it was almost time as he struggled now to go in there, he had been in an ass before but it was his legs with his daughter. He did not remember Judith and Lily doing it to him. All he knew right now was that it stunk and he did not want to go in.


“Aaaahhhhh!” Both of them yelled for different reasons. Barbie for the pleasure she was having and Phillip by the stinky prison his head was swallowed by.


Phillip’s head was stuck inside his daughter’s odor filled anus, it was dark, odorfilled, and retched but it had some air. The walls clung to his head as it covered and drizzled the anus liquids on his head. He could not believe that he was in here but he knew that his daughter was trying to push him deeper. He felt the pressure along his shoulders as they squeezed inside the entrance, it was a painful vice grip that pulled him deeper and kept him there. He did not expect another pain from his groin to be manipulated as his dick was adjusted and bent in a way that he did not want it to go.


Barbarella was happy with her daddy’s head inside her but she saw another opportunity to feel good. She saw that Phillip’s big rod was still on the outside erect, waiting for something womanly to happen to it. Barbarella grabbed the rod and levied it along her father’s body towards her body at the other hole she had, the vagina. The shoulders that had been pushed inside allowed the head of the stiff  dick to enter inside her. It was big and it filled a good portion of her pussy, the pussy enjoyed the visitor very much. The walls of the vagina held tightly the thing that gave them life as a thank you for this possibility. 


“Ahh, mmhm, ooh.” Barbarella moaned pleasantly as her father filled two of her holes in one go, she was coming soon. It was almost time as well for her father that was squirming inside her bowels. She lifted her hips after a minute as both members of this sex act gave there love.


“aaaaaaHHHHHOOOOOOOO!” Barbarella was the only audible voice from this scene as her hips carried and covered Phillip’s body and screams. The asshole tightening around its prize as the culminating pleasure that it gave to Barbarella was finally releasing.


Love fluids spilled out of the Barbie from both her crotch and her father’s crotch. It was a lot as it dripped out of her pussy and onto the bed below as her body spasmed from the immense pleasure of the love her daddy had given her. It was time for the love to reward Barbie as the sperm filled her womb.


Barbarella’s body creaked as it grew taller. The body got a little bigger with the first cum of the sex but now that all of it went inside her, the growth was bigger. The size of dick, the vitality of Phillip and his sperm, and the size of the target gave a big growth to his daughter. Barbie was no longer 13’6” as her body’s growth creeped along the surface of bed to the height of fifteen feet tall.


“OH YEAH!” Barbarella yelled as she stood up from the bed to adore her new body. “THIS IS THE STUFF!”


Barbarella flipped her body to and through to look at the body of the biggest sister. She had done it, she was finally different and better at some compared to her sisters, the fairy beauty. That is what she was, the butterfly tattoo and the fluffy pigtails gave her the appearance of an adult fairy that comes out to play with naughty men. She was a succubus disguised as something innocent with her playful look but big body. 


“This is all thanks to you.” Barbarella stroked with a single finger the throbbing eighteen inch dick that was stuck in her pussy. Both the dick and Phillip had sunk deeper into her body, reaching up to Phillip's chest inside Barbarella’s asshole. He, at 5 years old, had fucked his older, bigger daughter into a fifteen foot succubus fairy. Only the dick was visible to show what he had changed as Barbie’s tree trunk thighs and butt buried him in there with only a window around the pussy to show that it was still inside Barbarella.


“Maybe I will have a little bit more fun.” Barbarella winked to no one as she squeezed her legs together on Phillip’s young body to show her sexual dominance over her father. “I still have to watch you.”



********************************************************************


[Friday, Judith watches Phillip.]



Judith was in the kitchen with a six year old Phillip, who was eating a bowl of cereal. The girls had taken Lily and Sarah out for the day leaving Judith to watch the young game player eat his breakfast. They had most of the day before her daughters and Lily and Sarah returned from their time exploring the city, it was just these two here.

 

“Soon.” Judith licked her lips as she started at her young lover with lust in her eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

The chapter is complete. I do not plan on doing anymore like this. I will be putting out complete chapters. it felt too long dragging this chapter out. The next chapter will have old faces returning before everyone becomes big again. I hope you all find the story good and entertaining. The story is coming to an end soon as it will be only a few more chapters for it to end. I will be taking my time on them as I hope to make them good chapters to finish it.

 

I hope you all like it so far and leave a review. I enjoy reading those and it makes sure that I am writing this story well.