- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Guinevere is letting Artoria have some fun with Phillip

“It is very uncomfortable for a pregnant lady to be on her back” Guinevere was voicing her opinion as she laid on her bed.


“I know, I know.” Artoria replied back. “It makes it a little easier for me to get things set.”


I was placed on top of Guinevere’s massive boobs. My chest was on top of the nipple as Artoria was brushing me to make Guinevere’s nipple and my dick erect. She moved it to where my dick was skimming the surface of Guinevere’s ripe nipple, trying to find something there.


“There it is.” Artoria said.


Artoria shoved my body down on the nipple and I felt the nipple give into my dick as it went inside. 


“Ooff” I grunted.


“Mhm” Guinevere hummed, she was happy where this was going. “I did not know you could do that with his dick”


“It is a trick that I picked up along the way.” Artoria was rubbing my body around in circles in Guinevere’s nipple that had accepted my dick.


I was getting turned on by just the feeling of Guinevere’s nipple fucking my dick and so was Guinevere. We were both panting hard trying to be the first one to cum.


“Here is the interesting part.” Artoria lifted her wand up as a green light appeared on the tip.


“Huh” I said in surprise. My dick was growing inside Guinevere’s nipple.


“Oh yes!” Guinevere spoke up in excitement. She was feeling my dick increase as well. “That feels very good.”


“This was the only part that I could change about him on short notice. I had to reactivate an old spell on him from the game.” Artoria informed us as she rubbed me on Guinevere’s nipple. We were both ready to cum as my dick grew to six inches.


“Uuurggh!” I grunted as I blew my load into Guinevere’s nipple. I felt Guinevere’s boob grow a little.


“MMM” Guinevere hummed as she had a small orgasm. She was pleased with what Artoria was doing with me.


“Is this satisfactory for me to have him for a week?” Artoria said as she pulled me from Guinevere’s nipple. We did not want to let go of each other as Artoria was pulling Guinevere’s boob along the way, it stretched out hugging my dick until.


Pop!


It was out, dripping with cum.


“You need to do a little bit more than that to have him.” Guinevere was giving small breaths from the sex with the nipple. She wanted more of my dick and she was going to make sure Artoria gave it to her.


“I knew you were going to say that.” Artoria carried me off Guinevere and took a few steps back. “I need you to go on your belly and bring your head towards me.”


Guinevere adjusted herself so that her lower body was the bed while the rest leaned out into the room. She was resting on her boobs and arms to let her pregnant belly dangle in the air, making sure there was no pressure on the baby. 


“Now what?” Guinevere asked.


“I have this one spell that will only work once. Once I cast it, there will be a short window while this spell will have an effect before the board game’s safety feature kicks in and turns everything to normal. So I want you to suck Phillip’s dick until he is ready to cum and I will cast the spell then.” Artoria replied.


“Easy enough.”


Artoria placed me in front of Guinevere’s mouth and she responded by pulling her tongue out to greet my throbbing 6 inch cock. She lapped up my dick until it was fully erect and wet with her saliva. I was getting ready to blow my load by the massive tongue giving me a blowjob that could swallow me whole.


“This should do it.” Artoria commented as she was her wand with a dark green light at the tip.


I felt a bubbling sensation start permeate through my dick as it started to get big. Guinevere chomped her mouth down hard in this new development with my dick. She thought that she might not see it again at this size that she was greedily sucking really hard to make sure that she got everything.


“Uurgh!” I gasped as my foot long dick exploded in her mouth.


“Mmm” Guinevere hummed as my cum shot down her throat. She was really enjoying this.


“We are not done yet.” Artoria chimed into our little time together. Her wand was still glowing dark green.


“Huh?” I said looking up from the palm of Artoria’s hand. Guinevere just her eyes became wide open and looking up, she did not want to let go of my dick. 


“Hurh” I winced at the sudden weirdness that was flowing through my dick. My dick and balls seem to be glowing green and getting larger. It was now 18 inches long.


“Wow” I said “it is the same size as before. I can fuck Guinevere with this.”


“It is going to get bigger than this.” Artoria chuckled.


“What do you- hhuuurhhh!” I felt Guinevere sucking harder and the magical weirdness suddenly get stronger as my balls and dick grew to 2 feet long.


Artoria was still growing my cock to a large size that I was surprised that it was even possible. My dick was now 3 feet long and my balls the size of a grocery bag. Guinevere was letting the dick go to the back of her mouth and down the throat. It felt really amazing and I was going to cum soon again.


“Uh, hold a moment?” I suddenly noticed a problem.


My legs were resting on my enlarged ball sack and pushed to the side by my engorged dick. I was starting to do the splits because of this awkward position I was in with a greatly disproportionate dick to body ratio. It was 4 feet long now and it hurt.


“This is too much.” I pleaded as I started to cry.


They didn’t listen to me at all. They were too focused on the massive dick in Guinevere’s throat at the moment. It felt very good having her tongue dance on a part of my dick as it pressed hard against Guinevere's esophagus tunnel. She wanted my huge dick a lot and Artoria just wanted to please her.


“Mmm, mmm, mmm” Guinevere mumbled in pleasure of the sexual satisfaction she was getting from this.


“Help please?” my dick became five feet long with a garbage bag size ball sack.


Crack!


“AAAHHH!” I screamed as my dick surged a little more in growth to crack my legs into the splits as I finally let me newly juiced up dick to shoot some bucket loads of cum into Guinevere’s waiting stomach.


“MMhmmm hmm.” Guinevere muttered as the magic cum filled her belly.


I pass out because of the pain and pleasure.



“Oh good you're awake.” Artoria said as I gained my consciousness again. I could see that I was definitely not in the house the Guinevere was staying at so this must be Artoria’s place. 


“The pain it’s gone.” I patted my body down to my dick to see it was normal size again.


“I had to fix you up after the incident with Gwen. she was worried about you but I gave you some medicine to heal but drain your energy for a little bit that you need to rest for a day.” Artoria said as she was writing some notes on a paper. I was on her desk in her room.


“Thank you very much.” Guinevere must have approved of Artoria to take care of me. She would be satisfied with a five foot dick to let someone borrow me.


“Good, let me get you something to eat and then we can have some fun.” Artoria said as she stood up. She placed a small needle and the piece of paper that she was working on next to me. “I just need a drop of blood on this first. You can do it yourself while I get the food.”


Artoria left as I went to the needle and poked myself to drop some blood on the paper. She returned with the food.


“What was that piece of paper for?” I asked.


“It is a contract.” Artoria stated as she put the food in front of me. “So that both of us do not get hurt during our interactions this week.”


Artoria seemed concerned for my well being. It was great to have a caring and concerning woman watch over you when you know thatany women could torture and end you. Artoria was going a step farther to seal it with magic so what I do with her will be safe.


“Now eat up!” She said. “We have some things to do later on.” 


I ate my food quickly because I was excited for what she had in store. Guinevere was my true love but it was okay to have some fun on the side, she had given me permission to do so I gave her permission to do so as well. I didn’t have a lot of sex with women who were closer to my height so I was prepared for jam packed session. Once I was done with my food, Artoria came over and carried me to the bed.


Artoria was in a navy blue skintight suit. It was like a swimsuit but it was more regal than that, it was like it was underwear for heavy equipment to be worn on top. The was window to show her large cleavage squished together to allow no gap in between the two globes. The suit went down to the crotch where it did not hide her large ass but accentuate itl and it barely hid her pussy at all.


“Are you ready?” Artoria spoke suggestively.


“Yes!” I was getting excited that my brain started to slowly get hazy.


Artoria dropped on the bed in front of me. She opened her legs and lifted them in the air, she was displaying her nice buttocks as she moved part of her suit to the side to reveal her asshole. It was red, swollen, and ready to be filled by me.


“Put your dick in.” Artoria cooed.


I rushed forward across the bed and jammed my cock inside her asshole. It was small compared to her but it should be felt by someone who was 6’2.” if not my cock, then my body jiggling inside the asscrack as I was humping the hole.


“That is good.” She moaned. “But it needs a little more.”


I felt a weird sensation in my dick that I had felt before, it was the enlargement magic. My cock, which could barely penetrate the asshole before, was growing to be squeezed and hugged by the asshole. It was six inches long inside her sphincter when she said.


“That is better, now we can begin for real.”


Artoria let go of her legs which shifted her entire weight on top of my body. I was buried underneath her butt as she decided to take a full ride of my enlarged dick. It was stinky and sweaty being stuck inside her asscrack with my dick inside the hole. She was rocking back and forth pushing me into the bed as I was getting close to cuming. 


“Do it for me! Shoot your cum into a queen!” Artoria screamed.


“AAARGGH!” I yelled as I cumed inside her asshole.


I wonder how much I shot into her as Artoria began to grow. It was not much growth but I was sure she gained a least an inch from my cum. It was hard sometimes to see it work so efficiently because normally I was so small to Guinevere that it took time for all my cum to make her grow an inch. Here, with my dick bigger and the girl smaller, the effect was immediate. I was panting from the experience. I was sure that my dick would relax from releasing it’s seed but it didn’t. The dick reamined tall and upright inside Artoria’s ass.


“I might have put something in your food to make sure you stay aroused and cuming for a while.” Artoria said from on top of me. “I need to grow bigger during your time here with me. Don’t worry, your dick will still be able to satisfy me.”


A green light glowed over my dick again. Artoria was enlarging my dick again. I couldn’t believe that she was making it grow back to a previous size of eighteen inches. I had to believe it as I was pushed farther into the bed as my rod was stiff, hard, and the biggest part of me. Artoria started to rise as well because her asshole could not take all of this massive dick. I wondered if she was planning on growing to the point that it could take it all. I couldn’t think straight as the stimulation from the tip of my dick was too much for me to handle.


“Yyahh!” I groaned as another load of cum went inside her.


“Mmhm” Artoria hummed. “Definitely a queen maker sword.”


Artoria grew a lot with this load of cum. I was no longer in her asscrack so I could see her entire butt from my view. I saw it slowly bulge out a little. I wonder if she would get big enough for the big voluptuous ass to swallow me whole.


“198 cm” Artoria said. “Almost to 2 meters. So let us do it some more.”


I kept cuming for three hours.




It was close to midnight as the effect of the potion she put into my food wore off. My dick became limp as my body became limp from the work out. The work was done. Artoria had grown. Artoria was now 252 cm tall by her calculations. I was too tired to care as a blue light engulfed by dick to return it to normal. 


“That was great, how are you doing?” Artoria was leaning against the headboard of her bed completely naked. She had strips of navy blue cloth around her of what used to be her clothes. 


I was completely still as I was too tired from shooting so much cum and being drilled into the bed. 


“I must have worked you really hard.” Artoria said as she picked me up with hand. “It is bedtime so we can rest now.”


I was carried down to her pussy where she parted her lips and stuck me inside up to my knees.


“This is where you will sleep tonight.” Artoria cooed. “Hummpffth.”


Artoria contracted her vagina walls to pull me in deeper up to my waist. She was not going to use her hands but let the folds and walls of her pussy do the work. With another squeeze, I was pulled up to my chest. I could have grabbed her blonde pubic hairs to slow the inevitable but I was too tired. I had accepted this fate. I was going to go inside this thirty year old british cunt being like a rag doll.


“Allons-y!” Artoria moaned.


Slurp!


I was pulled entirely inside with one big heave. I was inside this dark, moist pink woman’s cave. I had been inside them many times before but never so tired that I just laid there still. I felt the walls squeeze and move me about as Artoria was having the time of her life with me inside. I just slowly drift off to sleep with the thumping of her heart. 

Artoria spent almost the entire week examining me. She seems to have an entire magic lab in her purse that she could pull out whenever she wanted to. when she was not doing that, she was either getting photos taken of herself, going out on the town, or having sex with me. She was 290 cm tall and her breasts went from D-cups to F-cups from all the growth she was going through by my dick. She said that the board game and my dick had universal change magic. It was extremely rare and powerful and it was lucky that whoever made the game was able to do it. Because of this magic, Artoria did not have to worry about her constant growth being noticed, it would seem natural.


Artoria had created some powder to make my dick grow to 18 inches without her magic assist so that Guinevere could enjoy my dick being really big. Artoria was having fun as well but she couldn’t take it’s full girth at max height. Artoria was mostly in it for the growth.


I was sitting in a jar as evening came along on the last night that Artoria had me. The jar was covered in runes that allowed the magic in my dick to flow into the powder she was making for Guinevere to grow my dick. This was tedious for me but it was the fastest way to create a large amount of the powder.


“I need you to stay in there for a few hours to allow the magic to penetrate the powder.” Artoria said to me. “I can go into town while I wait for it to be finished. So do not leave there.”


Artoria left the apartment as she was going to go to the bar to hit on some people. She never brought anyone back but she said that she would meet someone always and they would have sex. It was hard to believe when no one came to see her, call her, or text her after those one night stands. It was a total blank to me. I didn’t think about it much as I was getting sleepy, I had sex earlier with Artoria and I was getting bored just being still. I decided to lay at the bottom of the jar and go dream of Guinevere.


“Huh huh huh huh!”


I woke up to someone breathing very hard. I slowly turned around to see the source of the commotion.


Artoria was having sex with someone on her bed. She finally brought someone back to the apartment. I was starting to believe her stories when I noticed something weird.


The man looked small like he was a child as he sat on top of Artoria’s stomach humping the boobs. Artoria just laid there as her boobs jiggled from the rough housing the little kid was giving. I thought she might be a cougar or sexual predator when I noticed her wand behind his butt. It was glowing at the tip with a light blue light. I then recognized that the boy was slowly getting smaller than he was at the point of standing on Artoria’s belly to hump it.


“Yaahh!” he groaned as he shot his load in between there. He plopped on a breast that was slowly getting bigger than him, he was panting hard from the sex trip he had. Artoria dropped her wand and grabbed her bust and pulled them apart. The man suddenly realized the situation he was in when he was looking down a valley to Artoria’s face.


“Hey, wait a minute? How did-” He did not finish that phrase as Artoria slammed her boobs on his body to trap him in there.


Artoria wrapped her boobs in one arm and grabbed the wand in the other hand. The blue light reappeared and I knew that it was causing the man to shrink inside her cleavage. She suddenly stopped the blue light, Artoria switched hands and started to write on her hand with a purple light on the wand. She reached into her cleavage and pulled out what seemed to be 1 cm or 2 cm man. I was sure he was screaming and yelling but I could not hear him from here. She put the man on her right nipple and then placed her palm over it. Artoria started to rub the hand into her melon while the other hand was rubbing her pussy.


“Mmmhm.” Artoria moaned. “Oh yessh!”


Artoria cummed, she was very excited for what she just did. She  lifted her palm off her bust to show that the guy was no longer there. I wondered if she had squished him on her nipple when she masturbated or did she stick him inside her nipple?


“Seems like you saw that.” Artoria had seen me watch the ordeal of something she did to that man. “It is okay. Part of the contract you signed at the beginning will not allow you to mention this to anyone at all. You do not worry about it happening to you, the magic of the board game is protecting you.”


I was terrified of this woman now. She had a fetish and she had the power to make it true. I also seemed to be on that menu as well for her fetish. I was sure it was lust after small guys but I had to figure out what it was as I thanked the board game for protecting me.


“What did you do to him?” I asked, trembling.


“I shrunk him so small that he went inside my nipple and all the way to a milk gland. I have about forty people inside both of my boobs.” Artoria lifted her boobs and jiggle them to show them. I couldn’t believe that those melons had people inside of them. It was scary to think I was making this woman bigger. 


“Are they okay?” I asked again with fear.


“Oh yes.” Artoria smiled. She shook her left boob. “They seemed to have found a way of surviving inside here pretty efficiently. I only had one person die inside there.”


I gulped at the thought of dying inside someone’s boob. I could think long about that as I started to float out of my jar.


“Since I can’t shrink you at all, I have to do something else.” Artoria had her wand pointed at me. “I want you to enjoy it.”


I was sent flying across the room towards Artoria’s crotch as she parted her lips for my arrival. I moved past those lips pretty easily and went into vagina. I was planning on stopping there but Artoria seemed to have something else in mind as I pushed past the cervix into the womb.



************************************************************



It was an amazing feeling to have something wiggling inside one’s womb. I had to do this more often as Phillip squirmed to get out but he couldn’t. He wasn’t getting out without the aid of my magic. 


“This is the bloody best.” Artoria gripped her bed sheets hard as she raised her hips into the air. It was like having a baby that was made to please you. I wanted more. 


I pulled out a small potion from my purse and opened it. I poured the contents into my pussy and waited for it to take effect. It was stimulus for sex and I was going to us it on both of us. I could feel a tiny prick appear from his groin as the magic was starting to make him aroused and force him to cum in my womb. My pussy was becoming swollen as it was getting aroused by the magic and the little prisoner inside.


“Here it comes.” I yelled as the waves of pleasure swept over me.


I convulsed several times over a period of thirty minutes as I was continually cumming. Phillip was doing the same in my womb but he was also being rattled inside by the walls. We had cummed a lot as I was sure I had grown a little by that sex ride. I was extremely tired as I pulled at a small white piece of paper and shoved it into my pussy. I waited ten seconds and pulled it out to see that it was pink.


“I guess I am pregnant.” I fell asleep with Phillip inside me.




I waited outside at a private airport as I saw a moving van roll in. the door opened and the nearly twenty foot Guinevere stepped out and walked towards me. We turned a corner so that no one could see what we were doing. 


“Do you have him?” Guinevere asked, holding out her hand.


“I do.” I reached down into my pants and pulled out a cum covered Phillip and placed him into Guinevere’s palm. 


“Thank you very much.” Guinevere opened her pants but pushed her hand deeper to shove Phillip up her asshole. “You seemed to enjoy him a lot.”


“I did.” I gave a big smile as I stood fully erect at 3 meters tall exactly. “Here is the bag with the powder to change his dick.


Guinevere grabbed a duffle bag that was next to me that had the magic powder. She opened it up to see it and said “thank you.” 


I nodded in agreement and was about to walk off when a question popped into my head.


“When are you going to do the board game again?” I asked


Guinevere turned around and rubbed her belly that had Phillip’s and her baby inside.


“As soon as this little one is born and we settle down for a little bit.” Guinevere said happily. “I am sure that it will go by quickly and I will call Judith to come over.”


I watched Guinevere walk to her private jet to fly back to New Jersey. She was a goddess that was beginning to form. I had to visit her sometime, I wonder how the baby would turn out. I gave her several suggestions. I turned around to figure where I was heading. I was still fleeing from the magic authorities. I need a place where I could stay low and still do what I like to do. I also needed to place some defenses in place for when the authorities do reach me that they can’t do anything. I suddenly saw a bunny hop across the street as I went to my car. 

 

“I think las vegas would be a good idea.” I pondered what I would look like in a bunny suit.

Chapter End Notes:

I read the reviews and realized that you all like the changing that happens with the board game. I had to rethink for a little bit of how to do more of that and rewrite some. I plan to get back to the board game as soon as possible. I plan for a quick explanation of a time skip to head back to the game.

 

Review if you like the story or have suggestion of what should happen. Constructive criticism is welcomed as well because it helps make the story better.