- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There is a little action here. most of it is just setting up for later. Comment and review. it helps out the story.

We arrived at Guinevere's new house after a few days, they had to drive nice and slowly so that they would rock Guinevere around in the back of the truck. They were not done with the remodeling when we got there so we had to live in the garage for a month. I already knew even at my size that Guinevere bought a big house, it was also several hundred feet away from the beach. I would need Guinevere to carry me if I was to reach it at all.


There was not much that happened during the month inside the garage. Guinevere would give blow jobs and tit jobs to the workers(this how she would get cheap labor), making raunchy videos for her viewers(she would quickly get five million views in a day), and take photoshoots at the beach and swimming pool(it was more of her bathtub than anything else). No clients came because the country was going into lockdown, everyone was staying home as much as possible and Guinevere was following that, I was left to finish my last two months of school online. My days were filled with me loving and rubbing Guinevere’s boobs. We had moved into some tongue action but never in the mouth, I would just be licked by Guinevere. She said we were not ready for that yet, and that it would be soon. I was emailing Mulan back and forth, she had returned back to her country after Judith kicked her out, Mulan became a wonder and a star the moment she came back. Mulan and I were also emailing Judith as well towards the end of the month, she seemed to have seen the errors of her ways and was apologizing for it. Guinevere jumped in the chat at that point, she had given permission for video chats but said it would be a little bit before Judith could visit me. I understood where she was coming from but this allowed me to hear the progress of my babies with Judith and Judith’s mom. Mulan hit it right off the bat with Guinevere and they became quick friends, Guinevere allowed Mulan to come by whenever she wanted to hang out with her or me.


The house was finally done, we walked over to the house together with me in her hands. Guinevere was wearing a simple white cotton dress that did not hide her huge cleavage or her big ass, they just peeked out wherever they could. The house was bigger than the inside of the great pyramids compared to me. The workers had knocked down the second floor so that Guinevere could walk unhindered in the house. They also widened and heightened doorways for her to pass by and all the doors had Guinevere sizes and normal person sizes inside Guinevere’s doors. The counters were raised with few spots for the regular folk and the table had stools that people could climb to reach the top. There was a stairway on the side of the house to a loft so clients had a place to stay for the night, she added a window that she could unlock on the outside so she could pull them out if she wanted to. 


The next part of the house was her studio. This was where she would film her videos and sleep with clients. There was a pole for dancing, a wardrobe full of skimpy clothes, and toy boxes full of adult toys and games. There was a door to the patio where she could grab the clients from the loft and take them here. She called it the “money room.”


Guinevere then took me to her room. It was a pretty simple room. Goddess size bed, (they had to make a new bed size for her) computer desk, and dresser in the corner. There was a tripod here just in case she wanted to make a video here instead. 


“Time to show you your room.” Guinevere stated. She carried me over to the dresser and bent down to place me on the ground.


There was a small doll house built into the bottom part of the dresser. I was surprised at the craftsman ship in it.


“I had it customly made so you would always be near me.” Guinevere softly spoke. “I added more stuff around the house like this so you could move around the house.


“Thank you,” I replied. “You are doing so much for me.”


“It was no problem at all.” Guinevere smiled. “I need to take care of my love.”


I blushed as I turned around to explore my room under her dresser. I had a door that I had to open to get in. I walked into the living room of what turned to be a small apartment. There was a tv and couch with an attached kitchen. The kitchen had an oversized fridge and pantry that had back doors so that Guinevere could place food inside. I looked up to the ceiling of the dresser, there was a big gap between my room and the dresser that allowed me to observe what was going on in Guinevere’s room and vice versa. There was a light bulb as well that could light the entire apartment. I moved into my room that had an attaching bathroom. The bedroom had a monitor and a cord stretching out to a console on the side of the dresser. I noticed that the tower had some small steps to the side of it and a doorway from my room to that direction. I opened up the door and saw that it was my closet and the back of the closet was the stairway of the tower. I climbed to the top of the console and noticed there was another staircase up the side of the dresser. It took me a little bit to climb all the way to the top where there were make up bottles and equipment. 


“Do you like it?” Guinevere asked, now staring down at me on her dresser. 


“I love it!” 


“Good, I need to unpack some things and so do you.” Guinevere pointed to a small box at the bottom of the dresser. “I will be back this evening for a new thing for us to try.” 


Guinevere winked as she left the room. I had to go the painstaking way down the stairs. The box had a small hole cut into the bottom so I could carry things out into my room. It was late afternoon when I was done, I had a break until evening. I checked my computer for emails. I had one from Mulan and Judith, each to schedule a xoom meeting. I made the plans for another date and decided to browse the web. I noticed that Guinevere had bookmarked her website so I could watch videos and pictures. I started to watch the videos she had knowing full well that I had experienced Guinevere herself. I heard some tapping and looked up to see Guinevere knock on my door while peering inside.


“Are you ready?” She inquired.


“I sure am” I replied as I hopped out of my chair. 


“Make sure you take your clothes off before you come out.” She said as she walked to her bed. 


I quickly took my clothes off and walked out of my room. I enjoyed the view I saw.


Guinevere was sitting on the top of her bed. Her red wavy hair was flowing down her back but I could not see it poking out from the sides. Her sharp blue eyes and red plump limp were such a beautiful contrast. Moving down to her breasts, they were massive, round, and soft with pretty pink nipples and areolas on the front. They reached down to the point that they were almost touching her legs. They hid her six pack and thin waist. Her big ass ass were pressing outwards making them even juicier as the only piece of clothing was red latex panties and they were attached to pearly white Sequoia tree trunk thighs. It was truly the sight of a goddess on earth.


“We are going to try something a little different tonight.” She spoke so gently and suggestively. “I want you to come to me.”


I couldn’t help but run to her across the room. It must have been thirty to forty-five seconds for me to reach her. I was at her feet when I looked up.


“Now lick my feet.” Guinevere demanded.


She tilted her feet on their side so I could see the soles of her feet. We had never done this before and now I was wondering why we never did. We were trying to restart our relationship so I guess now was better than never.


“I don’t mind if I do.” I answered and walked to her right foot.


It was sweaty and salty. There wasn’t an unpleasant odor as she took very good care of cleaning her whole body. I licked the crevices and creases with a lot of vigor. It was a salty treat licking the soles of her massive feat. There was some grime as well and I ate that up like butter. 


“Heh that tickles.” Guinevere giggled.  Her foot twitched a little. 


I started to move towards her toes while trying to tickle her feet with my fingers alongside the licking. I had been doing this for a while with her giggle from above. Her foot flipped over knocking me on the ground and underneath her foot. I was stuck underneath with my head in between the toes and sole of the foot. 


“That was a little too much. You should just stick with licking.” Guinevere pushed down on her foot a little. 


I got the message as I licked her foot again. She lifted her foot up to ease the pressure. I licked and sucked her toes and in between the toes. Guinevere pivoted her foot on her heel and brought her toes into the air. I stood up and followed after those salty digits. I was so preoccupied with this foot that I did not notice the other one coming towards me. Her left foot pinned me beneath her right foot again. Guinevere then gently rolled her right foot down until it was the gap between the toes and the foot was on my torso. She squeezed her toes together and lifted me off the ground. I was carried through the air when I was dropped on the bed. 


Guinevere had rolled over to full length of the bed and placed me at the opposite end. She spreads her leg open leaving a path to her red latex underwear.


“Come over to me.” She spoke softly and was so provocative. “I have something to tell you.”


I scurried along the bed until I was directly in front of her pussy and below her tits.


“Climb up”


I grabbed the red latex underwear and started to climb. The latex made it easy to get a grip. I got to the top of her hip and moved up her waist. All that was left was the mountains of woman’s flesh known as Guinevere’s twin peaks. I squeezed in between in the tight valley that was close or could be called nonexistent. I pushed and shoved my way through the two soft globes. Hearing Guinevere’s breath and heartbeat. It was probably several minutes of me trekking my way through when my hand reached the other side and I pulled my head to the top of her bust. I was staring at the goddess's beautiful face.


“You made it,” Guinevere smiled. “I can now tell you the big news.”


I have been waiting to hear this news from the bottom of her feet. I climbed all the way here for it and other reasons to.


“I’m pregnant!” Guinevere exclaimed.


Those words rocked my world literally and figuratively. Guinevere’s boob bounced when she said those worlds. If Guinevere was pregnant then that meant some guy’s semen had actually reached her womb and fertilized the egg. I was wondering who though because that would mean that there was someone else in the picture. We were okay with each other having sex with the opposite gender but the baby was whole new deal. I worked up the courage to speak.


“Who is the father?” I sounded dejected


“You of course, silly.” Guinevere teasily scolded me. “I wouldn’t have it any other way for my first child, Phillip”


I was relieved that I was the father. This would be my sixth child coming to the world in less than 3 months. I guess you could say I was a ‘family man.’ 


“How is this possible? I am only six inches tall?” I asked. 


“Do you remember when we were all lactating and you were cuming?” Guinevere informed me. “I gave you a lap dance and you cumed inside my womb with your huge dick at the time. I haven’t had any sex that has involved my pussy at all since then. I had a doctor visit during the construction while you were in the garage to confirm it. I am about a month pregnant.”


“Wow. I guess that does mean I am the father.” I was amazed at that revelation. I started to rub Guinevere. “I guess I did something right. Is that right little one?”


“The baby is not in my boobs, silly.” Guinevere giggled. She picked me up between her boobs. “The baby is down in my belly.” 


I was carried down to her pussy as she pulled back her red latex panties. 


“Am I allowed to go inside and visit the baby?” I asked with a grin on my face. I have been wanting to play with her pussy for awhile.


“Not yet, the baby is still changing. You can wait outside, talk, and show your love.” Guinevere chuckled. She put me in front of her pussy with my back against the panties. “You have to knock first to start the conversation.”


Guinevere let go of her panties causing them to snap back into place.


Slam


I was flatten against her swollen wet pussy. She had been waiting for this for a while as well. I grabbed her clit that was sticking out of her folds and pulled it to my mouth where it was well loved. I was also rubbing, pulling, and pushing my hips into her fold without going inside.


“Mmhm, that is the stuff.” Guinevere moaned. “I can’t believe I have been missing this.”


I cumed the moment I touched the pussy but I quickly cumed again. I was back in heaven again as her fluids were leaking out. I was getting covered in the goddess’s nectar that I was getting drunk on the smell. I could hear Guinevere breathing hard from the excitement as well with her moving her hips. I felt the quivering of her lips on my hips to know it was time. 


“Nngghh! Oh yes! Fucking Yeesh!” Guinevere yelled.


Guinevere’s cum came flooding out of her pussy. I was holding tight to her folds not to be pushed away. I realized I don't need to hold on because her underwear was very tight. After the torrent of Guinevere’s love juice stopped, Guinevere spoke up.


“Did you enjoy your conversation with your baby?” 


I did enjoy our time together, but I was not finished yet. I went back to rubbing and licking her pussy.


“I guess you still have more to talk about.” Guinevere hummed with a tone of arousal.


We continued this until both of us fell asleep


(one month later)


Guinevere and I have been enjoying our time at her new house. We had moved back to me resting inside her mouth while her tongue twirl me around inside. I was able to play with her asshole as a reward for passing my classes for highschool. 


Guinevere was stuck making videos as our main source of income. She had some side jobs with some locals but only had three big people come down from NYC. This caused us to really be rolling in the dough. We both noticed that Guinevere had grown to nineteen foot three inches during this time due to my cum. She was very happy that she was still growing. Her baby bump was slowly forming.


Two big things happened this month. The first was that Mulan called to say that she was pregnant as well. She was positive that it was mine. She had sex with other people in her country since then but the baby was close to two months now as well. I was going to have a seventh baby come into the world. The second big thing was Judith.


Judith gave birth to her quadruplets. It was quick and smooth. I got to see images of my first children to come into the world. They were all girls and they were the biggest babies ever born. Each one weighed about 27 pounds and 34 inches long, the news in my old town was on fire with this story. One set of the twins had my brown hair, my pale white skin, and Judith’s brown eyes. The other set of twins had Judith’s black hair, her tan skin, and my blue eyes. It was funny to see that it already appeared that they had big butts. She named the girls Barbarella, Diana, Nyx, and Zyla.


“Say hello to your daddy, Diana and Zyla.” Judith said over her xoom call. Those were the two babies that she was breastfeeding.


“Hi there.” I waved into my camera. “I am your daddy.”


Zyla popped off her mother’s teat and looked at the phone Judith was using.


“Da” and she returned back to the nipple.


“That was amazing.” Judith's voice was definitely filled with excitement. Zyla had just talked. My mouth was agape at that as well. “Can you say mommy?”


Diana popped off this time.


“Ma” and she returned back to her nipple.


“That was so amazing.” I yelled into the mic. “They can already say our names.”


“I know.” Judith’s face and voice were very bright. “I think we have some smart children.”


“I can not help but totally agree.” I answered with the biggest grin that a 6 inch man could make.


(one month later.) 


Guinevere and I were having full blown sex again. I could enter inside her pussy and asshole again. I used a lot of my time in her pussy to say hello to our baby. I tried to have sex with her as much as possible. Guinevere was always happy to oblige.


 It was now June and the quarantine was lifted a little bit. Guinevere had a lot more clients show with money, she even had a senator show up. Guinevere was now a millionaire and was able to pay the house’s mortgage off. She had a lot of photographers come and take a lot of pictures of her. She had entered into the Lady of America pageant, she predicted to sweep the entire show even if she was pregnant. Guinevere was definitely showing her baby bump now but that didn’t seem to stop the crowds from viewing her videos. She was now 19’5.” 

 

Mulan was doing well in her country of China. She was viewed as a national treasure and her baby would be considered the nation’s baby. She said that she was even met with the leaders as making some policies with them. She said that she was able to do what ever she want with a little sex. She felt so powerful.


Judith was very happy with her babies in Ohio. She always had to keep a watchful eye on them because they were growing so fast. They had already begun rolling over a lot. Judith was looking very great. Her ass was big and round, she could balance two wine bottles and glass on each cheek. She would normally use it as an extra place to put the babies to lay on. Judith’s breasts were f-cups that jiggle a lot with breast milk. Her stomach went back to flat with no stretch marks. Her tan skin made her look like a treasure. Judith tried to cut her hair so that it would not get in the way but it would instantly grow back to it’s full length. She decided to keep it in it’s pony tail as it reached down to her knees on 9’11” body.


“Must be the board game’s magic” Judith suggested.



(one month later)


I was in heaven. Guinevere and I were living closer to a married life. Each of us had tasks to do in the house. Guinevere would record videos and talk {finger quotes} with clients for extra money. We would enjoy movies and I sat in her breasts. We would enjoy bath time which was in the swimming pool. And we would enjoy sex which mostly invovled anal sex. Guinevere was worried about the baby and I wouldn’t blame her.


Judith’s business was booming as well. She was opening more branches of her bookstore. She was having one open in L.A., NYC, and Miami. The babies were now starting to crawl, which Judith was glad she was able to work from home. She had to hire a nanny to help out with how fast the girls were growing. She also told me that her mom was doing well and that her baby was really growing. She said that her mom’s belly never looked that big at this stage of pregnancy. They also determine that the baby was a girl as well with four months to go.


Mulan was in a movie in her country that was being produced. She had gained rank in her country as well as she was viewed in the top hundred most powerful people in China. Her baby bump was noticeable and many people tried to guess a name for the baby. The guessing got easier when it was announced that it would be a girl. They just worshiped this woman who was 8’3” with G-cups.


Guinevere was appearing all over the web as the American Woman with her wearing stars and stripe dresses, shirts, bikinis, and underwear. She had landed several deals with modeling and advertising firms. She was a prize to be sought after. Many did try for her hand but she would not accept, she said she already had someone. People were confuse because she would still have sex if you paid and people paid. She had several billionaires and millionaires show up just for a tit job. Politicians joined in as well, even the president came by. Guinevere was moving very powerful people with just the shake of her hip. She even had laws created at the national level that was how much influence she had. No one could resist her 19’7” body.


“I have something to tell you.” Guinevere said as she walked into the room.


I was working on a video in my apartment when she spoke. I got up and walked out. “What is it, Guinevere?”


“I just got off a group phone call with multiple businesses.” She informed me of what she was doing. “We came to an agreement.”


“What was the agreement?” I asked.


“We agreed on several photoshoots and advertisement videos to be shot down in Florida in two weeks.” Guinevere sat down on the bed.


“What is the issue?” I asked again.


“It will be hard for me to keep track of you if I bring you along.” That was the hold up. “I would be worried sick if you ended up in someone else's hands and tortured. I do not believe I could forgive myself.”


“That would be a problem.” I pondered what we should do.


“I could let you stay here during that time so I would not lose you but it would hurt for us to be apart.”


“That would be another problem as well.” I didn’t want to be away from Guinevere at all but I had a bad experience with a giant woman before and I did not want that repeated.


“So I am going to give you the option of coming with me or staying here by yourself?” Guinevere gave me a choice. “You have two weeks to think about it.”

 

It was a hard choice. I did not know what I should choose but I had some time to think.

Chapter End Notes:

Phillip has some choices ahead of him. The house by himself (he won't be) or the Florida's beaches alone with Guinevere (he won't be).

I like readers to review and give their opinions on where Phillip should go and some ideas of what will happen there.

 

Creative criticism is appreciated. It helps with the story being better. more dialogue, more scenes, more characters, shorten the story, all these different criticisms are helpful to me write.

 

Please leave a review if you like the story. or if your read the story.