- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Phillip meets a new person at Judith's home. What will she do with him?

Today was a hard day at work. The author of, “Jerry Plants,” had visited the store. It was all hands on deck to make everything work. Judith dealt with most of it but I had to be in charge for a little bit at the top of each hour. Evening came and the author left, Judith had to clean things up until closing time. I went back to the house. I went inside while still wearing my work clothes of a blue blouse and black skorts. I was hungry so I was about to prepare some food when I heard.


“AAHHH!”


It had come from Judith’s rooms. The problem was that she wasn’t home yet. Someone else was here. I grabbed a kitchen knife and walked to her room. I opened the door expecting some robbers, I did not expect to see what I saw.


There was a tiny man on top of a bucket in a pool of a white substance. He seemed scared when I opened the door. That didn’t last long before it was replaced with pain. I dropped the knife and went over to him. I pulled him out to see the biggest dick I had ever seen. It was nearly as thick as my arm. I wanted it so badly for some reason but I knew I couldn't take it.


“Who are you?” I asked, holding him in two hands.


“My name is Phil and I am a friend of Judith.” He winced.


He was in pain right now. “I am Mulan, Judith’s roommate. Are you a prisoner of Judith?” I was hoping that Judith couldn’t shrink people and keep them captive.


“No” he groaned. “I am here voluntarily.”


That was a relief. I didn’t want to be captured and tortured by Judith. I had to ask about the shrinking.


“Did she make you sm-” I was cut by Phil.


“UUrgh!” he yelled.


Phil’s dick exploded. My hair and front of my shirt were now covered in his cum. I put him on the bed and I wiped off any cum that was my face.


“What was that for?” I asked.


“Every thirty minutes I have to cum.” He said “A strange spell was cast on me.”


“Did Judith cast this on you?” I inquired. 

“No, I did it to myself.” He answered. His dick was still leaking cum but it was getting smaller.


“You have to be more careful next time. How long does the spell last for?” I was wiping the cum of my flat chest when I felt little bumps. I am not supposed to have boobs. I checked again to feel the bumps again. I peeked in my blouse to make sure nothing was wrong.


I was surprised to see small mounds had appeared on my chest. I had some boobs. They were not even A-cups but it was no longer flatter than a slab of rock. A lock of my hair suddenly came down in front of my face and I pushed it to the side. My hair didn’t reach that far. I grabbed my hair and felt that it reached my shoulders when before it was barely past my ears.


“This will only last until tomorrow.” Phil spoke.


I returned my attention back to him. “Anything else?” I was very excited at the moment.


“Uh,” he stammered. “My cum can make others bigger”


This was the jackpot. I hated being this small. People would call me the little girl or the doll. I wanted to be big and strong. I felt like I had a warrior’s spirit in a body that was too small to handle it.


“Is this how Judith is so big?” I was beaming with delight.


“Uh part of the reason why she is.” He mumbled. He was a little nervous about my sudden level of energy.


“How does she do it?” I dug for more information. 


“She normally eats it or I eject it into her body.” Phil answered.


I had to wait thirty minutes before he cumed again. The cum had made my chest and hair longer. If I applied it there, those areas would grow. I was going to wait patiently for the next round when I noted something in the room. There were eight buckets in here filled to the brim with a white substance. 


“Are these buckets filled with your cum.” I asked


“Yes, they are.” He responded. His dick had shrunk down to a normal size for his body.


I had just won the lottery. I knew what I had to do.


“I am going to have some of this then.” I said


“Judith is expecting some when she gets back. So, do not take all of it.” He pleaded.


“I will leave some for her.” I replied.


I took the first bucket and started to drain it down. After I finished that one, I grabbed another and drank it. I was getting really full at this point. The third bucket, I dumped the entire contents on my chest. I carried some of that cum down and lathered my pussy as well. The next bucket, I soaked my hair, butt, and thighs. I moved on to the fifth bucket but I couldn’t fill my stomach anymore. I put the bucket down still with the cum still in it. I felt a weird sensation suddenly go through my body. I went on Judith’s bed and laid down on my stomach.


“OOHH!” I moaned. “WHAT IS THIS FEELING!”


My body was growing. The cum in my stomach permeated into the rest of my body. It was a warm sensation coursing through my veins. Phil was in front of me, crawling on his back with a big dick trying to move away. I was five foot now. 


“AAHHHH!” I moaned.


It felt amazing as my body continued to stretch. I was five foot six now. A burning sensation began to come out of my chest. I felt his cum seep through my skin, lighting my chest on fire. I pushed myself to my knees and ripped my blouse off. 


“RRRRGGHH!” I cried.


I tossed the destroyed blouse aside and grasped my breasts. They were now C-cups and were still swelling. The breasts kept growing past my hands as they became D-Cups, DD-Cups, and E-cups. A lock of my hair fell down my breasts. My hair was reaching my upper back. I was now six feet tall


“OOOHHH!” I shrieked.


My ass, thighs, and pussy were now ablazed. I was becoming pretty thicc. My skort was starting to tear from the strain I was placing on them. I felt them snap as my legs and butt jiggled free. I was now six foot six.


“IT FEELS SO GOOD!” I yelled.


All I had on now was some white panties with a pink ribbon in it. The last reminiscence of my old childlike appearance. That was extending to mere threads as it broke. It revealed now a puffed up pussy. I fell back on to my hands with a scared Phil below my face.


“AH AH AH AAAAAHHH!” I screamed.


I had just had an orgasmed. The growth felt so amazing. I looked down my body to examine what had become of me.


I was no longer a doll, I was an action figure. I was seven feet tall. My breasts were F-cups with inverted nipples and my ass was big with thick thighs. My hair was now reaching my hip. I turned to face the man responsible for my change into a dream body.


“That was amazing.” I said. “How do I look?”


“You look very pretty.” He said as if he was in pain. 


Phil’s dick had become large again. It was almost time for his cumming. I brought my new tits to it and squashed it in between. 


“AAAHHH!” He moaned.


He shot his load inside my boobs until it spilled out from my cleavage. I felt a tingling sensation as my boobs absorbed the semen. I felt my breasts increase in size with the absorption. I wanted more. 


His dick became small again after his release of the cum. I wanted my pussy to take his entire dick at full size. I had more buckets of cum to make it happen. 


I grabbed the fifth bucket and scooped several heaps out and rubbed my pussy with it. I took the rest and rubbed it on my bust. I took another bucket and chugged it. I grabbed the seventh bucket and was ready to drink it. I was so into my power trip that I nearly forgot to leave some for Judith.


“This is going to be the last bucket. I hope you enjoy the end results” I said sexually. I chugged this bucket as well.


The warm feeling swept through my body again when the cum had settled. My body was growing taller and taller. My boobs were round and bouncing. My pussy lips engorged and my tunnel lengthen. 


“MMhmm” I was really aroused with my voice. 


I had not grown as much as last time. I was eight feet tall. None of my ancestors could compare to me, I was the pinnacle of a warrior and beauty. I would be going back home soon with more than a degree. I would be the desire of my nation. Men from the highest esteem families will try for my favor. I was going to have power wooing whoever I wanted.


I looked down at the man possible for this development. His dick was getting big again. I looked at the clock to see that it was almost 9 pm. Judith would get off her shift at 10 pm. I could get cum from him three more times. I decided I was going to get it all in the pussy. 


“We are going to enjoy this to the end.” I said


I picked him up and shoved his lower body into my vagina. His dick was growing inside it. Once it was getting closer to 9pm, his body was being pushed out by his dick. I couldn’t take all of it but I could take most of it. 


“Uurgh!” he yelled. He released his load.


At the same time, I pushed his dick deeper in as I orgasmed. “MMMM AHHHH!” I moaned.


His cum filled my womb as I sprayed my cum on him. His dick started to shrink. When it had gotten small again, I shoved his entire body into my pussy. It felt so good with him wiggling inside. I grabbed my boobs and started to play with them, trying to pull my nipples out. It didn’t take long for me to climax.


“AAAAHHHHH!” I cried. 


I felt my walls clamp and squeeze his little body. It was a pretty study body. I felt his dick continue to grow. It was almost 9:30 pm. Something was peaking out of my pussy. I was expecting Phil’s body but it was the head of his dick. It grew pretty long outside of my pussy. 


“This was not supposed to happen.” I noted. 


I pulled his dick and body out of my pussy. It turned it around and slammed it in. He cummed as his dick entered my body. 


“Much better.” I said.


After he stopped cumming, I pulled him out and placed him on the bed. I had thirty minutes left with him. I also had to prepare for Judith when she got back. She wouldn’t be happy with what I did. I took the buckets that I had drunk the cum out of and went to the bathroom. I washed them out in the tub and dried them off. I splatter some of the cum near the steps leading up to it. I went back into the room and set the contraption she had back up again. Phil’s dick had grown big again.


“This is our last time fucking before Judith gets back. We need to make it count.” I grinned.


‘Yes ma’am. I will do my best.” Phil replied.


I adjust him to lay on the ground with his dick erect straight up. I stood above him and opened the lips of my pussy. I started to squat down until I hit his dick. I moved my body so my pussy was on it’s target. I then attacked his dick with fury with my pussy. 


“AaRRGghh!” he groaned.


“OOOOH YESSSH!” I yelled.


We cumed at the same time. He filled my womb and I drench his dick with my juice. It felt so empowering. I went up and down a few more times to get what I could out of him. When there was no more cum in him, I looked up at the full length mirror that was in her room.


I was no longer a petique girl, I was a gorgeous woman to be feared. I was 8’3” with G-cup boobs. My ass and legs could crush watermelons. My pussy could swallow any man’s dick. I marveled at my body. When I went home after college, nothing would be impossible for me. I am sure I could take over my country with my sexy body. 


Phil’s dick had shrunken again and my time was up. I grabbed him and stood up from my squatting position. 


“That is all the time I have with you today.” I said. “Is there another time I could play with you?”


“Judith has me until friday. After that I am going home. My dick will stay small starting tomorrow.” He answered.


“Is there any time at all?” I was walking to the bathroom.


“Only if Judith leaves me here and she goes someplace.” Phil replied.


“Okay, I will try if Judith isn’t home then.” I put him down in Judith’s jacuzzi. “Now, here is our story. You fell off the contraption after you filled the first bucket. You couldn’t get back up again so you went to the bathroom and climbed into the tub. You let your cum loose in the tub to let it drain. I let some cum on the side to make it believable. I have to stay out of Judith’s sight until saturday to make sure she doesn’t realize what happened. It shouldn’t be too hard for me since we really don’t see each other often. If you want to see me after that? My number is ########. Memorize it, I would love to keep in contact with you.”


He nodded in agreement with the story. With any luck, she would believe him. I left the bathroom and picked up my clothes in Judith’s room. I was bouncing with glee as I left him there. I had to buy some new clothes. I had a big future ahead of me.



************************************************



I was left in the tub after that wild ride with Mulan. It felt good to do it with her. She seemed really happy with her new body. I hope to see her again and have sex with her. I was wondering what I could do with her when I felt the pain in my dick again. I was about to cum again.


“ARRRGGGHHH!” I groaned.


I ejeculated again. I saw the cum slowly move towards the drain. Judith was not going to be happy with this. I played over and over in my head the story Mulan made up for me. I created finer details in the story to explain myself. As I was thinking for a while, my dick was getting bigger. I heard the door open and Judith’s voice.


“Phillip. I’m back”


This was it. It was time to see if the story would hold.


“I am in the bathroom.”


Judith came into the bathroom and scanned the room. Once she found me in the tub, she looked concerned as she spoke to me.


“What are you doing in there?”


“I was cuming in the bucket as you told me to.” I responded. “Once I filled the first bucket, I walked over on the plank to the second one. I tripped and fell over the side. I couldn’t find a way to get back up. My dick was getting bigger and I needed to find a place to release it. I went into the bathroom but my dick had become too large by then. I waited for it to cum and then I made my ascent to the tub. I fell into the tub on the edge. I couldn’t climb out with the slippery sides so I have been stuck here.”


Judith's face was mad. I thought I had blown it. I needed to beg for mercy. I would tell her the truth


“I am sorry! I am sorry! I d-!” I pleaded but was interrupted.


“It is okay. These sort of things happen from time to time.” She said calmly.


I looked up to see that her angry face was gone. It was replaced with the face of a mother trying to comfort a child. It looked so serene and beautiful. She reached down and picked me from the bottom of the tub. 


“We still have some left though and I will use your dick for the rest of the night.” She softly spoke.


She then brought my erect cock to her mouth. She started to suck my cock. It felt good as I blew my load in her mouth. I was pulled out and carried to the bedroom. She placed me on the bed as she took off her clothes. 


She was very motherly and beautiful. She was seven months pregnant with our quadruplets. I did not want to do anything bad to her. I know I had done it with her mother and now Mulan. I couldn’t let her know. She then picked up the last bucket of cum and started to drink it.


“Gulp gulp gulp.”


Once she had finished, she tossed the bucket to the side. She started to grow. It wasn’t much growth but she had grown two inches to a height of nine foot ten. It was the bucket with the oldest cum so I wondered if that could change its effectiveness. She pulled a kiddie pool from underneath the bed to catch her milk when she was asleep. Judith picked me up as she sat on the bed. She grabbed a remote and pressed a button. The room changed to neon green light.


“Just like our first time.” She said.


She was enchanting as ever. She was no longer just a sexy witch but a sexy motherly witch. She leaned down on her side and with her other hand lifted a butt cheek. She dragged my body down to her asshole and put my cock that was getting erect inside. She let go of the cheek leaving me trapped inside her asscrack.


“It has been a long day for me. I will see you in the morning. Good night.” Judith cooed.


We both quickly fell asleep. My cock cuming inside her and Judith leaking milk until midnight. Our body parts had finally gone back to the size they were supposed to be.


I was sleeping soundly in the middle of the night when my world suddenly experienced an earthquake. The correct term should have been a Judithquake. Judith’s butt cheeks had clamped together and were squeezing me.


“MMMPPFTHHMMMFTH! I mumbled.


I didn’t think that Judith could hear me as she was crushing me. I felt something touch my back. It was Judith’s finger. Had she come to save me? My hopes were quickly dashed.


She was rubbing my body against her huge asshole. She was pleasuring herself in her sleep. I heard her going “MMhm MMhm.” I was not going to escape this. She was getting more and more aroused until finally


“MMMMMMMHHHMMMM!” She moaned.

 

Her asshole opened up a little and she shoved my entire body into it. I was back in her ass again. Her finger suddenly left with the light as well. The smell was better than last time. She must have taken something for her gut. It still reeked but it was bearable. I moved deeper inside to find a comfortable place so I could sleep. 

Chapter End Notes:

Judith can now move into some more quality time with Phillip. is it all hearts and roses for these two? What will happen with Mulan?

 

I am looking to see about adding another character like Mulan later on. Someone that Phillip can make grow. if its a previous character to grow, that is good as well or do you want Mulan thrown into the mix of Judith and Lily/Guinevere?

 

Advice, suggestion, and reviews are appreciated