- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Judith has Phillip for a whole week. they first have to get passed the weekend with both of them needing to be milked. What is discovered in the process?

I walked into my room very giddy. I was going to have Phillip for an entire week. I sat my purse on the bed that had Phillip in it. I was about to open it up when I felt a little ping in my breasts. My breasts were full of milk again. I took off the clothes I had borrowed from Lily and placed the pumps on tits. I waited for a few minutes for my boobs to drain. I dumped the milk into the sink and walked back to bed naked. There was a bump forming from inside my purse.


Phillip’s dick was getting bigger inside the purse. I had forgotten that he was hit by the same effect as us. I opened it up and pulled him out. His dick was throbbing and huge. I had to release the pressure as soon as possible. I rammed his dick into my mouth.


“AAHHhh!” he moaned. 


He was quick to blow his load. I knew it was going to happen so I shoved it to the back so it would shoot straight down my esophagus. It was like a hose had been placed there by the amount of cum that came out. I was slowly pulling his dick out when he came again. 


“Mmfpth” I mumbled. 


This time the cum filled my mouth. There was still a lot. I tried to swallow as much as possible but it was too much. I coughed his cum up. 


“Cough cough, hack.” I choked. 


I pulled Phillip out of the way so he wouldn’t get spewed on. Once I was done coughing, I looked to see that his dick had become small again. I enjoyed it but I couldn’t keep it all weekend. I would milk him when I could or want to. I just needed a solution when I wasn’t there or when it was too much.


“We need to find out how long you can last before you need to cum again.” I said.


“That sounds okay with me.” Phillip said.


Phillip was a little bit over thirty minutes before he would cum on his own. He said it was painful but he could endure the pain if need be. I could last forty five minutes before I started to spray milk. Next thing we need to do is figure away that we could leave Phillip be for a while if I had to run an errand. After an hour, I found a pillow that could be placed on a wood plank with his dick hanging down to catch the cum. I could stuff socks into my bra to soak up the milk for an extra fifteen minutes before I needed to pump.


“I think we can deal with this for the weekend” I remark.


Ding


My phone went off. It was a text message from my mom.


“We will be having dinner at 7pm. So glad you could join us for dinner tonight. We have something special tonight.”

 

Dinner would be a little later than usual. That meant I had two hours with Phillip alone. I turned to him on the bed. 


“We have alone time, just the two of us for two hours. Do you know what that means?” I sweet talked to Phillip.


“We get to have fun for two hours.” Phillip replied. His tiny dick became erect. It would be huge in thirty minutes though.


“Yes, we are going to have some fun.” I said. I sat down on the bed completely naked. I put my hand on my pregnant belly and scooted my crotch forward. With my other hand. I pushed my ass cheeks aside to show my asshole. “Go ahead try it.”


Phillip came up and started to lick my asshole. It tickled. I pinched my nipples as the stimulation from his tongue became intense. I was definitely turned on and so was he. After a few minutes of licking, his dick became bigger and so he pushed it into the asshole. It was still small compared to my 8’10” height but I could feel it. He continued to hump my ass for close to thirty minutes. His dick was huge now and ready to burst.


“Let it go. I can take it.” I cried.


“AAHH!” Phillip yelled as he released his load. 


My asshole had been made huge earlier on in the game. My ass ate up his cum that none leaked out. I could feel that there was still plenty of room inside. I had to wait for later to use it.


“That was great, how do you feel?” I asked.


“I am doing great as well. It feels super to get all that pent up cum out.” Phillip responded.


“That’s terrific. I now need to release mine.” I stated.


I lifted him from my ass and brought him on top of my breasts. My breasts were now engorged on milk. I attached the pumps to my nipples and turned them on. I could feel the suction pulling the milk out.


“It is great to release the stress. I see how it feels super to let it out.” I remarked. 


Phillip was still standing on my breasts as they started to decrease in size. Phillip’s dick was slowly getting larger with his build up. I picked him up and brought him to my face.


“So it would be a good idea to get yours out wouldn’t it.” Phillip just nodded. “It might be a stress relief for you. For me, it is dessert and I am okay spoiling myself before a meal.”


I bit down on his dick and started to suck. We were not going to have a problem with our milk. We would keep the stress down until dinner.



It was dinner time now and we had taken our seats. My seat was especially big. I guessed that the universe had already begun to change itself for us. We were having a nice pork roast for dinner. It would be totally amazing if I didn’t bring something amazing myself. 


Phillip was in my panties in my ass crack right now. His dick was aimed straight for my asshole for when he needed to cum. Dinner lasted around an hour so I was expecting him to blow his load twice. I stuffed my bra with some large rags to make it would last a little longer than an hour. I was going to enjoy this family dinner with Phillip.


“How is your bookstore doing?” my mom asked.


I was an adult now and I owned a bookstore. It was my dream job. I had no knowledge of it yet. I needed to go to sleep to gain it. I would have to lie about how it was doing. 


“It is going well. The books just keep coming off the shelves that it is hard to keep it stocked.” I replied. 


“That is good.” My mom remarked. “We doubted at first but it has turned into one of the finest bookstores. You even have several popular authors coming to sign books there.”


“Yes I do have several popular authors coming. I have the author of that popular wizard series coming soon.” I lied. I had no idea if she was coming or not. 


“Oh. the jerry plant series.” My father chimed in. 


“Yes. that’s the one.” I responded. Phillip’s dick was getting pretty big in my ass. 


“That is cool.” Joe, my little (used to be older) brother joined in. “I have to come to the store when she visits. Can you make sure to save a spot for me?”


“I am sure I can.” I said. Phillip was about to blow. I had to find a way to hide the fact I was about to have some pleasure coming my way.


“I am glad to hear that you are doing well.” My mom said. “How is your house doing?”


I had a house now. I didn’t know where it was or what it was like. I needed to make it up. This also gave me an opportunity to mask my pleasure. I squeezed my ass cheeks to stimulate Phil. it worked as he immediately shot his cum into my asshole.


“Mmm” I hummed. “It is such a nice house. Big ceilings with a big yard in the back. It is two stories with a jacuzzi in the master bedroom.” 


None had noticed that Phil had just cumed in me. I had hid that moment pretty well. 


“That is very nice.” my dad spoke up again. “It must be very expensive though.”


“It is. I have someone renting a room to help with the cost.” I replied.


“Who is this person?” My dad asked.


I dug myself a little hole there. I had to make someone up again. 


“She is a little Asian woman. She is a senior in college who works part time in my bookstore. We do not see each other often with her at school and her filling in for my gaps at work.”


“She sounds like she is very dependable.” My dad said.


We talked about other stuff for the rest of dinner. I didn’t have to make anything else up. We cleaned up quickly and got dessert out. We were almost done with dessert when my mom grabbed my dad’s hand.


“We have an announcement to make.” My mom spoke.


Me and Joe stopped eating and waited for the announcement.


“We are expecting a child.” She said.


I was going to have a younger sibling. I am hoping for a younger sister. I was going to congratulate them when I felt a shift in my ass. Phillip was moving around. I presumed that he wanted to get a better position. I had a few minutes before he would cum. I quickly went back to my conversation with my family. 


We were so happy with the news. We put our dishes away. Phillip blew his load again and I was able to hide it with everyone being so happy. I needed to pump my breasts though. 


“Even though I am so happy for you all. I am a little tired so I am going to hit the bed early.” I said.


“I understand.” My mom answered standing next to my dad. “I know how tiring it is to carry children.”


“Thank you very much.”


I left to go upstairs. As I was leaving, I noticed that my mom seemed a little bit taller and younger. It must be something to do with the game changing the universe. 


I entered my room and took off all my clothes except for my panties. I grabbed a pump and started to milk myself. It took awhile for me to get all of it out. Phil’s dick was getting big again. I reached down into my panties and pressed two fingers to his back. I made his body go in circles around my asshole.


“MMhhmmM!” I moaned.


I was playing with Phillip. He was going to shoot his load in about five minutes. It felt so empowering to have his tiny body in my ass crack. He finally blew his load inside me. It felt so good filling my bowels with his cum. Once he was done, I pulled him out of my ass and onto my belly. 


“We can’t do a lot of things that I want to do with you until after the weekend.” I stated. “We just have to do what we can with what we got.”


“So, what are we going to do then?” He asked.


“Wait and see.” I countered. 


He waited fifteen minutes with him on my belly. He would try to listen to our babies inside me. While he was doing this, his dick and my breasts were getting bigger with our milk. I squeezed my breast together on his dick. He jolted back to me at the sudden constraint on his cock. I began to rub my breast up and down his dick.


“OOHH!” he moaned.


We were both getting excited from this. After fifteen minutes, the tip of his cock was poking out of my enlarged breasts. We took no time to free our milk. Phillips flew high into the air and it all landed on my breasts, face, and hair. I squeezed my boobs to spray my milk on the bed.


“That was amazing.” Phillip said.


“It sure was. Want to do it again?” I asked.


“Yes!” Phillip smiled.


We did this several times before we went to bed. I placed Phillip in his bucket contraption while pulling out a cauldron to catch my milk. We went to sleep without noticing that my breasts were a little bigger, my hair longer, and I was a little taller.


***********************************


I woke up in the morning a little tired. I had to empty Phillip’s bucket of cum several times. He just kept cuming through the night. His bucket overflowed several times by the amount he created. I also had to empty my cauldron with milk in the tub during the night. 


My mind had been filled in with all the major changes that had taken place in the universe. I owned a bookstore, had a house, and a roommate. I would need to check out the house before I visited my bookstore to see what it was like. I got up, put some clothes on and dumped Phillip’s bucket. I was going to need to buy more of these. I fed Phillip my milk and left him in my room for my breakfast. I came back and showered. I put some maternity clothes on and looked to find a purse I didn’t like. I put Phillip in it and told him he could cum in it if he needed to. I drove off from my parents house. I stopped by a store to buy several buckets before going to my house.


It was exactly how I mentioned it to my parents at dinner. High ceilings and doorways, the backyard was pretty big along with the house. There were two stories and a jacuzzi in the master bedroom. My roommate had a room upstairs. I didn’t plan to go up there much because I had everything downstairs. I was about to pull Phillip out of my purse in the kitchen when I heard footsteps coming down.


It was the roommate. Her name was Mulan and she was around 4’9”. Her black hair didn’t even reach her shoulders. She was as flat as a cutting board and had very little ass to speak of. She had the appearance of a child but was 22 years old. 


“I am heading off to work.” Mulan said. “When will I see you there?”


“I will be at the store this afternoon.” I answered.


“Coming at the shift change as usual. Bye then. See you later.” She said as she left.


I needed to prepare for work. I went to my room to see what I had. I put on several outfits to see how I looked in a full length mirror. The top of my head was barely in it and my ass was too wide for it. Once I picked out my clothes I walked out back into the kitchen.


My purse on the counter was fatter now. I realized that I left Phil in there. I quickly opened it and pulled out his slimy cum covered body. 


“I am so sorry. I was getting ready for work that I forgot about you. I am so sorry.” I pleaded.


“I am fine.” he said. “I am just glad you got me out before I drowned in my own cum. That would be first for anyone. I just need to clean myself off first.”


“I can take care of that.” I placed him in my mouth. I sucked and moved my tongue over his body. I moved back to my room with him in my mouth. I started to play with my pussy with him in my mouth. There was so much power to be experienced. With my tongue wrapping around his body like a snake, I could see how Lily had a power trip from doing this. 


His dick was getting bigger in my mouth and my breasts were too. I took off my shirt and bra. I placed the pumps on my boobs and turned them on. She then adjusted Phillip in her mouth that he was outside my lips and the dick inside. I would kiss his body with my lips on the outside and strangle his cock with my tongue on the inside. When his cock started to push him out more, I would chew on his cock and move him around in circles. We were both about to climax. I drove his cock to the rear of my throat. He shot his cum down my throat and I orgasmed as well.


“AAHH!” He groaned.


“MMhmm!” I moaned.


His dick was getting smaller and my pants were wet. As his dick was getting smaller, I clung to it so that he would draw closer to my mouth. Once he was at my lips, I pushed my tongue out and scooped him inside. 


I got up and walked to my laptop. I had to do some work. I had to switch my pumps out for another one at the desk. Phil’s cock was beginning to rise again. We repeated where he came out, cums, and I brought him back inside. We did this for a few hours.


It was 2 pm when we stopped. I had to get to work. I placed him on his bucket and grabbed a new set of clothes. I gave myself a bath in the jacuzzi. I put on my new clothes on me, in front of a full length mirror. I noticed that the top of my head was no longer in the mirror but that didn’t bother me at the moment. I went over to Phil’s bucket. He had cum twice but it did not fill it even a quarter full. I picked him up and brought him to my face.


“We have to go to work right now. I want you to behave while we are there. So no funny business.” I lectured.


Phillip nodded. 


I pulled down my pants and placed him in my ass crack. I pulled my pants up and squeezed my cheeks together. I felt so powerful. Phillip was being crushed in between my moons. I loosen the tension as I grabbed socks, extra bra, and pumps. I left the house feeling like a goddess and that my children would be demigods. 


I got to work. It was absolutely perfect for me. A coffee bar and a huge fantasy section. I had an office to myself up a flight of stairs. There were no windows so it was good for when I needed to pump. I had Phillip’s dick up my ass until evening. My ass was starting to fill up so I placed him in a corner of my office with a bucket. He stayed there until closing time at 10 pm. I dumped his cum in a sink. I placed him back in my ass and got in my hummer. The hummer felt a little smaller than usual.


We got home and I placed him in a bucket again. I set a series of buckets with wooden planks connecting them so he could roll over to a new one when his old one filled up. I placed a kiddie pool by my bed to catch my milk when I sleep. I got into a nightgown and was heading to bed when I noticed something in my reflection with the full length mirror. Everything above my eyes was no longer in the mirror. Had I grown? I went to the door of my bathroom and marked my height against it. I got a measuring tape to measure the notch I had made. 


“I am nine foot four now.” I gasped. 


I had gotten taller. I was eight foot ten at the end of the last round of the game with Lily. I contemplated how I had grown six inches. I was trying to come up with something when I got interrupted with my thought process.


“AAHH!” Phillip yelled. He had just ejaculated again. 


“Phillip’s cum” I thought. Phillip had been cuming in me this entire time and he had the dud roll. It was not a dud after all. His cum could make people bigger. Lily had missed out on this development. I was going to have some fun this week with a cock that made me bigger. I lifted Phil up from his contraption.


“I have a newsflash for you.” I said. “That one roll you had which you thought didn’t do anything. It actually did do something. When you cum on someone, it makes them bigger.”


“I can make people bigger?” He remarked.


I smiled at him. “Yes, you can. I was 8’10” yesterday but now I am 9’4”. We are going to change our plan for tonight because of your gift.”


I lowered him down to my buttcrack. I laid down on my bed on my side so my milk could leak into the kiddie pool. I pinch my ass together. I could feel him squashed in the middle of my buttocks. I let go as the dick started to grow in my asshole. I was going to have a fun night.



******************************************



I woke to Judith’s alarm and a face full of Judith’s ass overflowing with my cum. She got up and walked somewhere. 


“Nine foot eight this morning. Your dick really has the power to make people bigger.” Judith said.


Judith had walked to the door frame to check her height. She really had grown and I had the power to make it happen. I wonder how much cum someone needs to grow from it. Did it have more of an effect if you were smaller? Small growth if you were big? I couldn’t think long as the ground beneath me gave way. 


Judith was stripping to go into a bath. I was left in her clothes as she stepped in. 


“Come on up. There are some steps you can climb up.” Judith said. 


There were some steps to the side that I could climb up. I had to go fast as my dick was getting bigger. I got up and was amazed at the view.


I was seeing all of Judith’s giant tan body. The big boobs were leaking milk into the tub. Her ass really filled it out. Her pregnant belly was just shining with soap. I couldn’t stare long.


“Come over here quickly before your cock is too big.” she motioned for me to come over.


I walked over to her and she picked me up. She brought me over to one of her teats that was leaking milk. I latched on and commenced to drink the milk that was coming out. Judith snatched my dick in her other hand and massaged it. After a few minutes, my dick was large and it exploded on her. She pressed my body into her teat when I came. As I was pressed in, I thought I heard groaning in her body indicating some growth. She then liberated me from her boob and placed me in her palm.


“I have to be at work all day today. We have a big author coming in to sign books. I have to set it up, attend the signing, and tear it down. I do not have time to spend with you cuming up my butt while I am still lactating. We are going to use the bucket system we created last night to catch all your cum.” Judith stated.


“Uh-huh” I replied.


“You are going to be here all by yourself for the whole day. Do you think you can handle it?” She asked.


“I can.” I answered. 


“Good.” She got out of the bath and put a towel on.


She placed me on the rig of buckets so I could walk to another one on planks. She put her clothes and make up on. She looked in the mirror to see how it was. She walked back over to me to suck some cum out of me and left.


I was alone. It was 8 am and all I could do was cum. I kept cumming in the buckets all day. It was painful to do. I had to wait until the pressure was too much before I could let it out. I had filled eight buckets full of my cum by 8 pm when I heard the front door open. 


Judith must be home. She was going to relieve me from this pain. I was going to cum soon if no one did anything. I was becoming unbearable as I groaned out loud in pain.


“AAHHH!”

 

It seemed to work as I heard footsteps coming my way. I hadn’t cum but it was getting closer. Shadows appeared under the door, my help was here. The door opened to someone I did not expect.

Chapter End Notes:

Phillip can make people bigger now. Who is this person that walked in on Phillip?

 

Suggestion and advice are welcomed.

 

I am thinking about having another character come in after this one. if you have a character idea or design, I will be glad to hear it. or if you want another previous character to return.