- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lily gets to spend some quality time with Phillip. But she comes across some older bullies of hers. What is she going to do?

Lily and Phillip stayed very close together for the week. The only times they were not together was when Lily recorded a video for her channel. Phillip would go inside the house and play his video games. When she was done, Phillip would go into the kitchen and Lily would pick him up. Lily only used her breasts to play with Phillip. She was going to take it nice and easy. They continued this routine until the weekend when Judith text that she couldn’t come over because her mom had forbidden her. This left Lily and Phillip at home together for the weekend alone. 



************************************


I woke up Saturday morning from my bed to see Lily waking up as well. She was stretching while sitting and raising one arm high into the air. Her breasts were jetting out from her body, fully exposed, in such a sexy way. I instantly had an erection from the view. Lily stood up, with only a black laced underwear, and walked to the fridge that was in her room, which was the garage. She grabbed a gallon of milk and carried back to her desk that I was on. When she got to the desk, she placed her naked boobs on the desk and I ran to them. I clinged to the nipple and started to suck as she drank her milk from a jug as well. Once I had my fill from Lily’s breasts, I moved to her cleavage to play with her there for the rest of the day. I turned around to see what she was working on before I entered.


She was working on posting and editing the video she made the previous day. She had one guy on top of her head while she sucked his dick. He was trembling from how many times he cum in her mouth. The screen then switched over to a guy whose whole face was inside Lily’s snatch. I remembered how amazing it was to be inside Lily’s pussy. We haven’t done that in a long time, I wanted to do it again. 


“Can we do some pussy action?” I asked.


Lily stared down at me and smiled. “I love to but I need to finish editing this video and load it up. Also, I thought brothers and sisters are not supposed to have those sort of relationships.”


“You know that I don’t think that we are that way now. I think we are more like a couple. I understand that you need to get this done. When do you think you will be done?” I replied.


“Close to lunch is when I should be done. That will give you plenty of time to digest my milk.” Lily said.


“Lunchtime it is then. I will just wait in your boobs until it is time. I can not wait to eat some of your cum.” I entered her cleavage on the desk and started to wiggle around. I was stimulating her and myself inside her breasts. I would cum and everytime I did, I would hear from all around me, Lily’s voice would go “mMm.”


Lunchtime came and Lily walked to her bed with me still in her boobs. She leaned down to remove her panties and lay on her bed. She brought her hand into cleavage and scooped me out on two fingers. She put me on top of her crotch so I could look down at her pussy. She spread apart a little bit so I could fully see her clit and the opening to her vagina.


“I want us to do this a little gently at first.” Lily stated.


“I will do my best.” I said.


I stared down at the open lips that was before me. I went on my belly and crawled to the clit that was just erect there. I started to lick it, knead it, and twist it. Her body was shaking as I played with one of her most sensitive parts. 


“That's good, Phillip. That is really good.” Lily was moaning as I continued. She was about to reach a breaking point when I decided to bite down hard on her clit. She lerch up a little with an “AAHH.”


She had cum. I could see a rush of fluids exit the vagina. It made her pussy lips shine and glow and smell so intoxicating. It seemed to have an aphroditic effect on me. I got up and put legs up to my knees inside her vagina. She let go of the lip so that the lip squeezed me right there. I continue to play with her clit. I would move my feet a little inside her to tickle her walls. More fluids came out coating my body. I kept getting rewarded with “mm mm MM” as she got closer again to cuming. I felt the walls suddenly clamp on my feet and I heard her yell.


“Here comes a big one!” Lily yelled.


Suddenly the walls that were squeezing my legs pulled. I was sucked to where only my hands were outside. I tried to grab the lips to pull myself out but a torrent of her juices pushed me out. I was now hanging out of her pussy with my lower torso still inside. I started to lick the juice that had soaked my body. It was still the intoxicating nectar as before. The pussy lifted me up and I heard an “nnff” from Lily. I was then swallowed whole by Lily’s vagina with a “SLUUURP!” 


I was inside Lily's pussy again. It was a whole lot better than her stomach. The warmness, the sweetness, and the comfortness of it was so good. It was way bigger than the last time I was there. I tried to move about but Lily’s convulsing walls kept tossing me around. Her walls were now stronger than me as they hugged and shoved me. Lily really wanted me there and I wanted to be here. It was easier to find air pockets when she would cum. I hit a round bulge that I had come to know very well, her G-spot.


“Ooh, that's the spot Phillip, keep hitting it!” Lily moaned as she had cum when I first hit it.


I knew what I had to do. I moved my body around in her pussy and until I was directly in front of it. I punched it and I continue to punch it. This had the desirable effect as I heard.


“OOH! OOH! FUCKING YES!” Lily moaned.


A flood of Lily’s fluids covered me from head to toe as her walls banged me around. It was like a bumpy wooden roller coaster that just tossed you every which way. My head was a bit dizzy from the thrashing but I quickly found the g-spot again and punched. I got the same reaction as before. I came back to the spot again and punched. This time, Lily’s juice and orgasm pushed me almost outside of her. My lower torso was hanging out but Lily quickly with one finger, grabbed in between my legs and shoved me back inside. I knew what I had to do, I dug myself back in deeper to the G-spot and repeated.


“You are doing such a good job, keep it up.” Lily wailed.


We kept it up for three hours before we needed to take a break.



***********************************



Phillip was amazing for the past week. Ever since we started doing the pussy again it has been lovers paradise. Monday we started mouthplay again. On wednesday, Phillip spent the entire day within my vagina. Today was Friday, Judith couldn’t come this weekend either so we were trying to find a time for her to sneak over. 


I was in my room in the garage standing up and leaning against a wall with one hand. My other hand was in my pussy pulling Phillip in and out. 


“Ah ah ah ah, AAHHH!” I moaned as I cum.


I turned and put my back against the wall. I turned my head to the side and looked out one of the few windows in the garage. I wasn’t expecting to see what I saw.


In our back neighbors backyard, two girls were playing. I recognized them instantly. They were Samantha and Rachel, two of my biggest bullies from elementary school. I was wondering what they were doing at home on a school day at 10 am. I had to recall that today was a half day for our school district. The two of them were going to be here alone with no adult supervision until at least 3 pm. An idea popped into my head.


I walked to my bed and pulled Phillip out of my pussy. He was a little bit confused as to why he was out of her pussy.


“You were great down there, Phil. I just want us to try a different hole. Are you okay with that?” I asked.


Phillip perked up from my statement, he knew where this was leading. “Sure, I would love to try you ass.”


“Good, since we haven’t done it, I am going to need you to guide me going in.” I said.


I turned around and sat on my knees. I bent over, spread my butt cheeks apart, and lowered my butt closer to bed. He walked over to my waiting butthole and started to lick it.


“Mmhm,” I sighed, “you know how to tease a girl, don’t you?”


Phillip just kept licking my butthole and stimulating it to pucker it out a little bit. After five minutes, it was getting harder for me. I wanted him inside my ass. I slammed my ass together and rubbed for a second before pulling them apart again.


“You might be teasing a bit too much. Sometimes the girl wants the action right away.” I remarked.


Phillip got the picture. He stuck his arms inside my asshole followed by his head. With his head inside, I pushed down on the bed a little to have him go up to his hip.


“That is much better.”


I lifted my ass high into the air and lowered my head to the bed. Phillip was kicking his legs wildly and beating his arms on my sphincter. It felt really good. I wondered why I didn’t do this before. I reached up with my hand and pressed a finger on his butt within my butt and shoved him a little bit. My finger sank into my asshole and I pulled it out leaving only his feet by his ankles on the outside. I tensed up and gave a little “hmmpfth” and used my rectum to pull him inside completely.


“Ooh, move around some Phillip. This feels really good.” I said.


Phillip started to move about my rectum and tickle it. It did not take long for me to climax. It was a great feeling having something wiggle around in the bowels. We continued to do this for an hour until it seemed that he was getting tired.


“Are you doing okay in there? I said. “Knock once if I need to pull you out right now and two if you are okay.”


I felt two knocks.


“Can you breathe in there? Knock one for yes and two for no.”


One knock.


“Can I leave you in there for a little bit longer? Knock one for yes and two for no.”


One knock.


“Okay. do not move around a lot. I need you to be well rested for later. I am also about to record a video so I do not want too much stimulation from you.” I declared.


I opened a drawer and pulled out a butt plug and shoved it up my ass. I did not want him to fall out with what I was about to do. I grabbed a camera and put it at the window pointed outside at the neighbors back yard. I started to record. I put on some cut off jeans and a white shirt that said “Milk” on it. I picked up another camera with a tripod and started recording as I walked out of the garage. I placed the camera in the yard and moved over to the fence where Rachel and Samantha were.


“What are you girls doing out here? Isn’t it a school day? Are you playing hookie?” I asked.


The girls stopped playing and turned to face me. 


“No, Ms Lily. today was an early dismissal. We got out of school early and so we are not skipping school.” Samantha said. 


Samantha was my neighbor. She had blonde straight hair. She would tease me about my wavy red hair and say that it was that way from killing animals. I hated that a lot because I really loved animals. The other kids then started to call me “blood hair” because of it. I wanted revenge on her. I knew that her parents were having some fighting. I knew where I was going to get my revenge.


“I am going to need to call your parents to confirm that this is true. What are your father's numbers?” I requested.


“I don’t think we should be giving our parents numbers away. We don’t really know you.” Rachel said. Rachel was just staring at me with eyes of wonder, she obviously thought I was pretty.


Rachel had curly brunette hair down to her shoulders. She was often tying makeup on to make herself look pretty. She would often make fun of my freckles and say that I had chicken pox. Everyone would stay away from me believing that I was always sick and that they could catch it from me. She was pretty vain about herself being pretty and cute and I was going to use that for my advantage for my revenge against her. 


“I am Samantha’s neighbor so there shouldn’t be a problem. Any good neighbor would be concerned if their neighbor’s kids aren’t at school.” I hypothesized. “So it should be a problem to get their numbers.”


“I guess you are right about that.” Samanth said. “My dad’s number is ########.”


My dad’s number is ######.” Rachel followed suit.


“Thank you very much.” I said. I put their dad’s numbers in my phone. I was going to message them later to have them come by. I need to get Rachel’s and Samantha’s attention for what I wanted to do. 


“Dang it, another message from that guy. That is the 27th time that he said I was sexy and beautiful.” I remarked.


“Aren’t you beautiful?” Rachel asked. She was nibbling at the bait.


“I am beautiful. I had to work very hard to get here. The exercising, the diet, and drinking a lot of milk. I wanted to be pretty and I became pretty. Now, I have this attention. It is a little much for me. I want them to see me for who I am.” I stated. 


“That is a bummer for you to have that much attention. I want to have a lot of attention with my friends. What sort of exercise and diet did you do?” Rachel inquired.


“I had to do some running and chest compressions. I had to eat a balanced diet of vegetables and meats. The biggest part was the milk, it had to be breast milk.” I answered.


“We have to drink breast milk. Do we have to drink it from our mommies?” Samantha asked. She was getting interested in the conversation as well.


“It does not have to be your mother’s milk. Anyone’s milk will do. I had to order mine online.” I said.


Samantha and Rachel looked at each other. They were taking the bait. “Let’s go and order some breast milk so we can be pretty.” Rachel declared. They started to go back to the house when I spoke up.


“You have to be older than 18 to order breast milk online.” 


They both stopped. They were clearly sad at that statement. They really wanted to be pretty. I put my arm underneath my breasts and started to shake them a little bit.


“I have some breast’s milk if you want some?” I said.


They turned around with hope in their eyes. They saw what I was hinting at with me accentuating my boobs. 


“We are allowed to try some?” Rachel asked nervously.


“Of course, who wouldn’t help out two cute little girls.” I said as I stepped over the fence. They had taken the bait and were hooked.


I moved over in their yard where I was in between them and the house. I knew where to get on my hands and knees so that both cameras could see me and the girls. They were going to be a part of my next video. With the girls in front of me staring up, I straighten up with my knees on the ground. I crossed my arms and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off. My boobs bounced out with a small stream of milk. I tossed my shirt into my yard. Rachel and Samantha were gazing at my body hungerly. I bent down to my hands with my breasts hitting the ground. I adjusted my breasts so that my nipples were facing them.


“You can now get some milk.” I cooed.


Rachel charged my left nipple and Samantha my right. They sucked as hard as they could. My milk was gushing out into their mouths. Phillip would only get drips when I would breastfeed him. They just greedily ate my nipples and milk.


It felt so good. Their tongues kept wrapping around the tip and their teeth gnawing at my areolas. I couldn’t believe how sensitive my nipples were. They were stuffing their bellies on my milk for five minutes. The girls who were my bullies, were going crazy for my breasts. 


I shuffled a little bit to prepare for what I was about to do next. I pushed myself a little bit forward, Rachel and Samantha were so busy draining my boobs that they didn’t notice them get closer. With a sudden, “hmpth,” I bulldozed my breasts on top of them burying them underneath.


They flail about under my breasts, each one weighing more than them. I was getting even more and more excited as they punched and shoved my boobs. They could budge these melons if their life depended on it, and it soon would be. I was coming close to climaxing. I wanted to do one more thing which would push me over the top. I pressed down a little bit harder and shook my globes around. They were furiously trying to escape from the ride I was given. This stimulated me just enough to cum.


“mmMMmm” I moaned.


I lifted my breasts up and saw Rachel and Samantha crawl out. 


“Why did you do that?” Samantha cried as she was gasping for air.


“You looked so cute and adorable that I just wanted to hug you.” I said as if I cared for their well being. 


“We were being crushed by your tiddies.” Rachel whimpered.


“I am sorry about that.” I lied. “To make it up to you I will let you drink some more milk.”


“That sounds good with me.” Rachel wiped a tear from her eye.


“I agree with Rachel.” Samantha said.


“Okay, let us do this.” I replied. I grabbed my nipples and squeezed inward on my boobs. Streams of milk sprayed out towards them. They open their mouths and greedily try to catch the streams of milk with it. They did not care that they were starting to get soaked by my milk. They slowly started to walk my udders to get to the source of my milk.


It felt so empowering to have the two of the girls who bullied me in elementary school clinging to my boobs. The ones who called me ugly were coming to me to become pretty. They would do what I say just to get my milk. I was going to corrupt their lives for what they did to me. I was going to use Samantha’s dad to create a rift in their family. Rachel’s vanity to be pretty will cause her to come to me for advice and I will just lead her down to the life I have right now, a porn star. I felt so much power as I was taking control of their lives.


“Creak.”


I turned around to see where the sound came from. It was Samantha’s older brother, Henry. Henry was twelve with blonde hair and coming out of his house. It was also early dismissal for middle school as well. I could tell instantly that he was going through puberty. He blushed and grabbed his crotch. He was getting excited by the sight of me breastfeeding his sister and her friend. I was going to use his crush on me to stimulate me even more.


“Do you want a piece of the action as well?” I asked.


His face turned red like an apple and all he could do was nod his head.


“Don’t worry, shy guys like you are very popular. So come over here to my butt.” I pulled down my cutoff jeans to expose my ass. I spread apart my legs so he could walk right underneath me. He walked underneath me so that his body was aligned with my wet pussy. 


“You may lick it.” I said


Henry started to lick my lips. His tongue was smooth and gentle. It felt amazing having his tongue massage my pussy. The stimulation was working as I orgasm after a minute of him doing it. This flooded his face full of my juices. He coughed a little with surprise that something came out. He recollected himself and started licking my pussy furiously. 


All of this was being caught on camera. Rachel and Samantha drench in my milk and clawing at my tits to get more. Henry eating my pussy with me on top. Their lives will never be the same after this. Samantha’s brother and father were going to lust after me. Rachel was going to become a porn star trying to follow me. It felt so good.


I wanted more. I want to show my power over them. I bent my arms a little so that my breasts would push down a little more on Rachel and Samantha. They fell on their backs but that didn’t bother them. They sucked at my breast even with more energy. I spread my legs apart a little more and lowered my waist down. This shove Henry’s head entirely inside my pussy. This didn’t bother him either as he just continued to lick inside my vagina. After five minutes of this, I orgasm again.


I felt like a goddess. Rachel and Samantha were just worshipping my breasts. Henry was devoted to my pussy. Phillip was in my ass completely surrounded by me. It was so intoxicating. The power I had over their lives. Samantha family’s doom by sex with me and Rachel’s corruption to the sex life. Phillip, who just adored me and my beauty, was under my control inside my ass. They did not know he was even there. He was slipping farther and farther into complete devotion to me. I was also slipping more and more away from Lily and into Guinevere.


I came again on top of them. We were going to make this last as long as possible.



***********************************************************



Lily has been so in a really good mood since last weekend with sex play date with the neighbors. She glowed with a radiance of divinity that I couldn’t take myself away from her. It was hard when she had to do her job or when Rachel came over to drink milk. I had to go to my room where I would just lie there mastubating to the thought of Lily. 


Monday was a long session video for her channel. She started in the morning with some random guys. I had the afternoon with her but when evening came. Samantha’s father came over. 


Wednesday, Lily insisted that I call her Guinevere when no one was around. That was easy to do because I no longer thought of her as my sister. I was stuck inside Guinevere’s ass the entire night.


Today was friday. It has been three weeks since I last saw Judith. I didn’t care much though. I had Guinevere. Guinevere had just finished her recording around 12 pm and I came back to the garage to see her.


I wasted no time crawling on top of her labia to lick her clit. It was working as I heard a “mMm” from her. I was enjoying myself immensely just worshiping her. She suddenly picked me up and brought me to her face. I was hoping for some licking from her.


“I got a new toy in the mail yesterday and I want to try it out.” Guinevere said. “Are you okay with that.”


“Of course. Anything to please my goddess.” I replied happily.


“I am glad that I have such a willing servant.” Guinevere spoke.


She lifted out of a package box a huge black silicone dildo. She placed me on the tip of the dildo and positioned it towards her pussy. She was breathing hard.


“Huh, huh, huh, HUH!”


She shoved the dildo into her pussy. I was carried all the way to the back of the vagina to the cervix uterus. Guinevere had custom ordered this dildo to reach the farthest reaches of her pussy. She pulled the dildo out and I slipped off it right against the cervix. She pushed the dildo back in slamming me against the back of the vagina. She continues to do this back and forth action with the dildo just hitting me over and over again. After a few minutes, she cumed. When she did, the cervix opened up and I could see inside her womb. This was the place where babies come from. It was brighter than her vagina. There was also more space inside that I could easily walk a little inside. It felt so warm and terrifying. 


I did not want to enter inside there. I felt like my entire being would be consumed in her womb. The cervix closed up after the fluids came out. I wanted to get far away from there. I was heading towards the front of the pussy when I got hit by the dildo returning. Guinevere was still continuing with the dildo action. 


“Wait, Guinevere I don’t think we should do this with a dildo. It is dang-” I yelled.


My voice was caught off as the dildo slammed me back against the cervix again. There was no way that Guinevere would hear me inside her vagina. I tried to fight against the dildo but it was a losing fight. She thrust the dildo in one more time as she pinned against the cervix. She orgasmed again with the dildo in place. The cervix opened and her cum came out. I was clawing and trying to get a grip on the dildo but it was very slippery. The cervix slammed shut on my lower half. I was trapped with part of my body inside her womb. I put my arms to the side to try to push my way out. The dildo retreated out. I was scared that it would return and finish the job. I became eccentric with pushing myself out as if my life depended on it.




*****************************************



I pulled the dildo out from another orgasm from it. My servant couldn’t fill my vagina entirely because he was so small. That is why I ordered the dildo. The servant was fun as it could move back and forth inside me. The dildo was so that I could feel full with him inside. I was about to plunge it back in when I felt a tickle in the back of my vagina. The servant had gotten stuck in my cervix. I did not want him going in my womb yet. I wasn’t ready for that. I could reach far enough with my fingers to reach him. I needed help.


“I need your help ASAP!” I texted. 


I wasn’t going to do anything until help arrived. He was making it harder with his thrashing about. The phone suddenly rang.


“Yes, Judy. it’s Lily. Phillip is stuck in my vagina and I need your help to get him out.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Phillip almost entered Lily's womb, I mean Guinevere. Judith is coming over to get him out. Will they play the game again.

 

Yes they are about to play the game again. The next chapter is going to be another round of the game. I want the readers to decide what is going to happen next round.

 

Thank you very much for reading. Suggestion and advice are welcomed