- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please give feedback/reviews if you liked it and/or felt it could be improved! I didn't proofread this but I thought it should be okay!

 

 

The ace detective couldn't believe his misfortune... battered, beaten and now... he winced with pain and screamed as he felt the waves of his opponent's strange apparatus affect his body. He was in utter agony, burning up... going woozy from the feeling, as if his entire body was being crushed by a flaming hand. He looked up weakly as his foe grew larger and larger before him... no, he was shrinking, this feeling was far too familiar. It was like he was falling, her face looming, then her standard schoolgirl blazer, and her skirt... a weak mumble of satisfaction out of getting a nice shot of the girl's cotton-white panties, pressed neatly and held tautly against her womanhood, surrounded by her well-toned thighs; Chijinda was a shameless lech, but it was that selfsame character trait that helped him stay conscious in such a horrific situation.

 

His opponent, the mysterious Lady Masque, one of A.S.S.'s heavenly queens, and a formidable combatant. No... it was Tetsuko. His investigation allowed him to deduce that much at least, but little good it did the spirited young man now, utterly at his opponent's mercy.

 

"Chijinda-san, you fought quite well... even shattering my mask. That has never happened before. It is indeed a shame it must end this way, but there is no other choice I have here. I hope you will understand and forgive me for this." Tetsuko spoke calmly, with respect but also a coldness. She was clearly upset about her mask breaking, and doing her best to not let her anger at this event bubble to the surface, but the detective could see the frustration in those intense eyes, a blazing red and a shining blue. She had heterochromia, quite an unusual trait to see.

 

She approached the detective with an earth-shaking step as her sleek, black loafer thudded against the hard tile surface once, and then another... Finally, the last shoe stomp hit with a fierce *clack* right next to him... She squatted and then knelt, her titanic body looming over Chijinda as she reached out a palm with open fingers towards him... grasping the wounded young man in her fingers and holding him, lifting him up high as she stood tall once more... the sudden swipe and rising causing Chijinda to shudder and complain... before he regained his composure as best he could, and attempted to stand once more in her palm.

 

"Hrgh... you sure talk big just like the others, trying so hard to look cool under pressure and act as if you're so in control of the situation... but just like them, I can tell you're boiling inside, am I right?" Chijinda spoke, coughing.

 

Tetsuko raised an eyebrow at the detective. Her face returned to its usual stoic self at his words, seeming completely unfazed.

 

"You're one to talk, you know. Especially considering the situation. You should consider yourself fortunate that I found you and reduced you to this state, instead of any of the other queens, save perhaps Mizuho. They likely would not have had any mercy and just..." Tetsuko trailed off, her face looking pained at the thought of her compatriot's potential behavior towards the weakened little life in her hand. Even though he was her opponent and her foe and he acted somewhat... flippant in her fight, she felt no aura of malice, no, she even felt a sense of respect and honor from him towards as he fought and lost to her sword.

 

"At any rate, I must pay you back in kind for what you've done to me. It is not pleasant to have one's identity, one's inner self exposed to the world. While you had the battle as an excuse, I sensed there was a special desire for you to shatter it during it regardless, to peek and pry..." Tetsuko declared, as she casually held Chijinda in her palm. She pressed him down with an index finger, pinning him by his chest. She avoided hurting him unnecessarily, but to hold him down, she needed to apply some pressure... as she began to use those deft, slender fingers... stripping his clothes off casually. First his jacket, his shirt, his pants...

 

"H-Hey!! J-just what the hell d'ya think you're doing?!! My clothes!!" Chijinda shouted furiously as he felt himself completely and utterly exposed, his face reddening in shame as her index finger moved between his legs, rubbing against him both cruelly and teasingly as she stripped off his underwear and ground her finger against the squirming detective's manhood casually.

 

"Mmm. Not so pleasant, is it? I'm not fond of hurting others, or doing anything untoward upon shrinkies; in fact I've managed to avoid it until now. However, you've earned it this time with your "victory" over me. I have to say, this is my first time seeing a boy naked and I'm a little disappointed." Tetsuko allowed herself a small smirk, she rarely joked openly, and found herself enjoying this far more than she expected to... maybe those damnable chemicals somehow managed to seep in through the vents or something, or she was exposed or something... or maybe some part of her liked this.

 

"T-this is hardly fair t-treatment! I just took off that dumb mask off your face is all! I wanted to see what you were hiding yeah, a-nd I was... A-aaah... disappointed!! I thought you'd be some grotesque monster, b-but... Nnhn... you're just an ordinary schoolgirl with some really pretty eyes!!" Chijinda shouted, his voice wavering in embarrassed arousal as he felt his lower body go into a reluctant bliss, his weakened body unable to resist the playful-feeling Queen.

 

"... Hmph. You shouldn't be one to spout such drivel during these times Chijinda. I still hold great respect for you, don't ruin it with feigned compliments and simpering, painful flattery at my weakness..." Tetsuko's facial expression remained mostly the same, but her eyebrows furrowed slightly in distress. She was unsure what to do now, a rare occurrence for the confident Queen indeed. She'd never received positive acknowledgement about that sensitive part of her identity, much less a compliment...

 

"Hah, l-looks like I was right on the money, huh? Those eyebrows aren't what you'd normally see out of a Society Queen... You can't deny it!" he smirked between coughs .. His words were his last weapon in this situation, his body weary and weak from the fight.

 

"Tch... Hush! You... insolent little man!" Tetsuko snapped, her eyes flaring for a moment before settling back to her usual demeanor... Today was just a heap of rare incidents for the Queen, and it was all because of this nude detective lying upon her palm. She calmed noticeably as she felt the pulses of his body, like a heavy, fast-beating drum. He was nervous... and this elicited a small smirk out of her.

 

"...Hm. You know, Chijinda-san, I really admire your courage. To be shrunken, naked and utterly helpless in a girl's hand... If I were in your situation, I'm not sure if even I could respond with the same kind of fortitude you're displaying now..."

 

Tetsuko was now stroking him intimately between thumb and forefinger, the whorls of that soft digit eliciting a frustrating reaction out of the diminutive detective. The tactile sensation of her finger's pads grinding him was making his mind go wild as he felt his manhood harder and harder from the almost-idle motions of the colossal schoolgirl holding him captive. Chijinda couldn't help but moan, somewhat embarrassed, as he tried to swat her fingers away.

 

"However... it seems I'm not the only one who's been holding fast behind a strong facade, Chijinda-san. Your great speeches might mask your inner fears, but your body betrays your true self now. Perhaps we are not so different from each other after all..." Tetsuko spoke a bit more gently... her looming face encroaching towards Chijinda as she cupped her palm slightly to ensure no escapes from the shrunken detective.

 

"I wonder... would it be such a terrible deed if I... impulsively acted on my feelings and emotions for once..." Tetsuko whispered, her own mind starting to go haywire. Had the chemicals gotten to her? Is this how she really? He was lying there... so vulnerable, a formerly strong young man, now reduced and fragile, utterly bare before her, and he spoke with an honesty she'd never heard before... His reactions to her were almost... enchanting.

 

The Heavenly Queen's elegant lips puckered and crinkled ever so slightly as she approached his reduced form, planting a smothering kiss upon his whole body, her upper lip utterly overwhelming his chest and face, her lower lip grinding against his crotch and legs, pinning him down in a moist embrace... To the detective they must've felt as soft as down, two perfect, puckered crescents of tender flesh overwhelming his body.

 

"A-ah... Tetsuko, wait... I..." Chijinda struggled to speak, gasping for breath as his vision was obscured in the glossy, plush pink of her lips... He was getting far too close for comfort, in more ways than one. The raven-haired giantess dominated him easily, especially in his weakened state; he wasn't accustomed to this... it wasn't unpleasant, but it was getting to be too much for him to bear! He let out an agonized moan as he felt her tongue snake out from between her lips and wetly smack against his body, the mere tip of the sopping oral instrument teasing his abdomen, and especially his crotch. His eyes winced from the rush of pleasure, combined with the dull, aching pains his body had felt... it was as if he'd been stomped repeatedly, and now being forcibly healed to be stomped again...

 

"Hmm... I didn't know detectives could taste so lovely. So this is a fraction of what Erika experiences on a daily basis. I must say... its not bad." Tetsuko pulled her lips away reluctantly and gave the detective a surprisingly warm smile, her eyes closed and her lips curled... It would've been a pleasant sight for the young man, were he not still at her mercy. What's more... she was speaking far more casually than before. She was getting far too familiar and intimate with Chijinda, far too quickly.

 

"Forgive me Chijinda-san, but... as this might be one of the only times I'll ever do this, and with such a strong, courageous, honorable specimen like you... I'll feel little guilt about damaging you permanently... I hope you'll tolerate my selfishness for just... a bit longer." Tetsuko... as always, was polite, even when doing such lascivious things. This was a new experience to the detective... it was almost akin to what he'd envisioned doing with Narue at this size, but... Tetsuko was an enemy... it was like she was forcing herself on him.

 

"Nnngh... wait, can't we talk this throu-"

 

"No. I'm sorry."

 

The detective was unable to finish his words before Tetsuko opened her mouth wide as she could, the mere sight of that gaping maw, not nearly as large as Erika's was and with far more delicate features, but no less terrifying. She lifted, and upended her palm, letting Chijinda fall upon that lolled-out tongue, before bringing it back inside that moist, hot, pink cavern. The detective immediately plunged into darkness as Tetsuko began tossing him about playfully inside that sticky place with her tongue, the detective frequently landing in pools of growing saliva...

 

"A-ARGHH! TETSUKO, NO! NOT THIS, P-PLEASE LET ME OUT! I'M BEGGING YOU! DON'T SWALLOW!" Chijinda screamed, he was brave, but going through this nightmare *twice* was too much for him to bear in his weakened state. Tetsuko seemed to ignore his desperate plea however, as she scooped him up underneath the tip of her tongue, he was riding it between his legs, the many buds popping and grinding against his legs... right as he was smashed up against the roof of her mouth... her tongue ravishing him as the saliva held him fast... that prehensile, pink muscle exploring his every nook, teasing his body as he sweated from the intense heat. He felt the echoing, soft giggles of the normally stoic Queen. She was enjoying herself a little too much at his expense, even though those giggles were far more contained than he'd have expected, to him they were still as loud as thunder as the wind shook against him, her breath smelling of citrus and sweet melon bread, the scent intoxicating him.

 

"Mmm... I was right to taste you more closely. I suppose that fight really brought out some things inside you, Chijinda..." Tetsuko mumbled contentedly to herself. It was like he was being examined like a test subject, but the experimenter found herself enjoying the game.

 

She playfully swished him around towards the back of her throat, that pulsing, hungering abyss from which there was no escape.

 

"NOOOO!! NOT AGAIN!! NOT AFTER I ESCAPED THAT DUMB BIMBO!!!" Chijinda shouted with all his might, trying desperately to gain purchase upon the slippery behemoth that bucked and tossed him, but it was no use... he felt himself falling... it was over... he'd be gulped down and forgotten about... and by someone who seemed so nice among the Queens and even A.S.S. as a whole... what a cruel fate... maybe it was a mistake to even try and talk to h-

 

he felt himself thrown forward... the back of her tongue managing to catch him, and the sides curling like a flume... she spat him out with velocity unto her palm, the young, naked man utterly covered in her saliva, and smelling like her lunch's dessert.

 

"Ha... haha... You did not think I was actually being serious Chijinda-san? I know I seem uncompromising but even I'm afforded a joke or two, right?" She laughed, her expression soft as she looked at the shivering detective in her palm once again.

 

"H-HEY! That was NOT funny!! I have some REALLY bad memories associated with mouths, OKAY?!!" Chijinda shouted, standing up angrily and defiantly to express his discontent.

 

"Aha... forgive me Chijinda-san. There was little to no way I could've known that, I'm a novice in dealing with shrinkies in this manner. But... I do not think this exchange was as one-sided and horrific as you'd claim. I thought I could feel you... squirming around when I had you up against the roof of my mouth?" Tetsuko was being coy. Even with her formal way of speaking, she was casual and blunt when it came to flirting, and it caught the detective off-guard.

 

"W-what?! Y-you're kidding, get out of here! There was no way I... I could never..." Chijinda attempted to vehemently deny his reality, his face reddening. What WAS this anyways?! Was this even the same Queen he was dealing with at this point?

 

Tetsuko laughed again at his bombastic yet conflicted reaction. This whole thing was a series of firsts for her, but she was also enjoying herself for the first time in... the longest time, really. That was perhaps one of the best things to result from all this.

 

"That was but a test, Chijinda-san, and you passed with flying colors. I suppose we both know now which of us is more easily flustered without their mask on, hm?"

 

Chijinda was almost fuming, and yet conflicted... he was also still rock hard and naked. This was simultaneously both his day, and not his day.

 

"Alright, alright. Ya got me. Now what though? Are you going to "dispose" of me now that you've had your fun? I know you've said you never hurt a shrinky, but I'm having some serious troubles believing you now after this whole... ordeal." Chijinda tried to speak frankly and assess the situation with her. One thing he could count on in this case was that his opponent was honest, even if his words to her said the opposite. She didn't harm him ever since he was shrunken by her... unless you count mentally and a little bit emotionally... God, this was embarrassing.

 

"You wound me, Chijinda-san. I told you the unerring truth when I said that and I meant it. My word is nearly everything to me. However... you raise a strong point. I may have to ask you to forgive me one more time, Chijinda-san. I believe I've thought up a way out of this situation that benefits both of us equally, though it may test your worth as a warrior and as a man." Tetsuko spoke... with a strange voice this time.

 

Chijinda was a bit flabbergasted at her reaction, but he was eager to find a way out of this whole mess.

 

"Of course, anything! Let's do this, Tetsuko! You have no idea how grateful I am!  Why would you ask me to forgive you for something like that? I can handle a lot you kn-... know..." Chijinda's face immediately sank as he noticed Tetsuko's free hand traveled down... to her skirt... and felt the titanic girl bend her legs to reach, tugging down her underwear to her knees as he suddenly realized what she had in mind.

 

"O-oh no... You've gotta be JOKING, I don't think I could survive in THERE... not after all this..." Chijinda said as he felt the hand holding him descend, her looming face getting farther away from him with each second. She had a slight smile on her face, and... was that a blush? Why? Why did he always have to be humiliated like this?!

 

"Must you doubt yourself so much Chijinda-san? You've survived this long, I'm sure you're capable of handling this final task. I thought up the idea from seeing you covered in my, erm... saliva. This is embarrassing for me too you know! But... I hope you'll enjoy. I'll be careful and... um... gentle, with you." Tetsuko flushed, but her face was hot and she was smiling.

 

Chijinda found himself a bit awed by the display... a rare sight indeed... But still... However, he didn't have time to think; Tetsuko didn't wait for his response.

 

He found himself lowered all the way down between those shapely legs of hers, sculpted and beautiful, toned and powerful from years of exercise, discipline and hard work... He prayed she wouldn't clench her thighs right now and crush him to a paste between them... but their creamy, supple skin, the sheer amount of muscle awed him regardless, the drops of sweat glistening... He'd have enjoyed climbing them, but it was not to be this time.

 

"Ah... Ahem. Try not to squirm too much... or too little. I'll need to know if you're still alive, of course." Tetsuko spoke candidly, yet awkwardly. She was not used to this at all... but she was hot and bothered and Chijinda was the only person who would do... She grabbed his little self between forefinger and thumb... and stuffed him up against that tight, puffy slit. Her pubic mound raised and swollen from arousal, the sheer musk, her feminine scent wafting its way into Chijinda's nostrils as he felt his nude body grinding against the Queen's powerful, hot folds...

 

It was like heaven, and yet... he was also being smothered as well... pinned utterly against Tetsuko's womanhood.

 

"A-ah... its too damn hot down here... sweaty too... Nnngh..." Chijinda moaned and muttered, gasping in an aroused shock when he felt his cock squeeze between those mighty, fleshy lips... immediately cumming a load inside this raven-haired goddess who held him tight...

 

Tetsuko let out a rare moan of her own... she was getting increasingly aroused from this. This tiny young man, trying his hardest to both please her, and survive and endure her pussy as she pinned and pounded him against it with her fingers...

 

"Chijinda-san... I can't resist anymore... my womanhood's gonna devour you..." Tetsuko spoke dirtily for the first time in her life, and she meant it... She grinded him up and down, using her fingers to tease him along her slit... even stuffing his face against her engorged clit and letting him do his best to please it...

 

And the detective did, in his sex-crazed, Tetsuko-lusting stupor. The way this Queen treated him, it was like ambrosia to his little self... he licked and lapped at her clit with vigor and gusto, taking it in his hands... that ultra-sensitive love button that would give him access to those excited nethers... He felt the thunderous shakes of her mighty body before him with each lascivious grope, each desperate hump and dragging lick as he worked that pert nub for all his body was worth.

 

"HA.... CHIJINDA-SAN... THAT FEELS LOVELY~! DON'T STOP~!" She spoke, her voice booming and echoing like a titaness... Chijinda was losing his mind to her... he didn't want it to stop. He suddenly felt his legs being pulled in towards her womanhood... his head being pressed down now by a force he couldn't resist... her finger? Her lips were finally opening up, slicked with the translucent fluids of Tetsuko's love juices... he'd done it...

 

He found himself being shoved inside her love tunnel by those fingers without a second thought.. the digits holding him down against the moist, pink floor of this inner sanctum... the most intimate part of Tetsuko... it was so tight, sweaty and stuffy... but so sensual as well... he could get drunk off her scent alone, and he wasted no time... licking her inner walls with that deft tongue of his, pressing his nude body as tightly as he could... and Tetsuko took advantage of the detective's vigor... sliiiiding him inside, deeper and deeper with those fingers, those whorls pressed down upon his back as she felt her own back arch in pleasure... her nerves being sent wave upon wave of intense arousal and steamy sensation, like an electric current running through her spine and throughout her whole body, warming her up...

 

Her vagina reacted in kind to the little intruder, her muscles clenching him with each pulse as the throbbing tunnel held him tight... milking the poor detective for all he was worth... He gasped as he was forced to release load upon load to Tetsuko's hungering womanhood... Though his shot was small, they were intense and desperate enough for Tetsuko to feel... and she couldn't get enough...

 

"CHIJINDA-SAN, KEEP GOING... DEEPER AND DEEPER~!" Tetsuko boomed... those fingers grasping Chijinda once more... and stuffing him down upon her g-spot, grinding the poor detective against it. His body racked as he was pressed, his hips forcibly being swayed with her digits grasp upon him, his body rutted helplessly against the slick, plush surface.

 

"A-Ah, TETSUKO!!! I'm CUMMING!!" The detective shouted, before releasing his biggest load yet, his body intimately acquainted with his g-spot as he blew a forcible cumshot right upon that hallowed, sensitive ground... Tetsuko's body began to rumble... what was this? The sound of waves crashing within... it was like there was a flood coming...

 

Chijinda gasped as he witnessed it... a tsunami made entirely of Tetsuko's love juices... Her voice BOOMED with arousal, aching with desire as she moaned and called out his name... right before that slick, tidal wave of orgasmic bliss hit the little detective with FORCE and washed him away... down that long, perfect pink tunnel... her hands finally leaving her lips for a moment as he was caught against her palm... along with a growing pool of her viscous girl-cum.

 

"Nnngh... Ha... T-tetsuko... Ah..." Chijinda lay upon her palm, utterly spent. Tetsuko panted as she looked at him, still excited, her eyes hungry for more of this detective. Completely covered in her fluids… his nude body… He was so fragile, yet so endearing…

 

"W-wait... you're not..."

 

"I'm sorry Chijinda-san... Please forgive my selfishness..." She said... as she pulled her panties back up... with him now inside them, holding open the waistband just a moment and letting him get snapped shut, trapped against her pussy and the taut fabric of her underwear... She hiked them up a bit more just to feel the sensation of him rubbing against her... As she let her skirt fall over him, and began to walk to her room, her thighs rubbing together as she felt him squirm helplessly, fighting desperately against her womanhood for all he was worth... it was an exciting thing.

 

It seemed this Queen couldn't let him go after all, as she passed by each A.S.S. member, leaving them wondering why she was smirking, and where her mask had gone.

 

Chijinda was to become her personal lover... never to leave her, the lone selfish, greedy desire of a girl who never asked for more from anyone. She was going to enjoy tonight far more than any other she'd had before... as A.S.S. continued to grow in might, and become ready to conquer the world...

 

At the very least, Chijinda would remain alive, and with someone who loved him sincerely... If overwhelmingly so...

 

GAME OVER.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Please Review!