- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey everyone! I'm back after a loooong time, older, smarter and better than ever! let me know what you think of the story! ^_^

Year: 1248 AD

Planet: Earth C34

 

“Oh, come on, don’t be a pussy!”

“Fuck off Sam, you have no idea what it might be!”

“Do you really want me to go back to the village and tell them your girl is braver than you Ken?”

“…Fine, but if anything goes wrong, it was your idea.”

“Yes! Let’s go!”

 

Sam and Ken were both young at age, Sam being 24 and Ken 26 and their thirst for adventure could never be quenched. So, when they saw a purple light shine in the forest far away from their village, not exploring it was not an option.

 

“How far away do you think the light source is anyway?” asked Ken

“I don’t know, but we should be pretty close considering we’ve been traveling for an hour” answered Sam

“I hope so, my horse is starting to get tired… I don’t know how much longer it can trav-…”

 

Ken’s words were cut off at the sight in front of them – A giant purple portal had opened, blowing trees away in the process. But nothing had come out of it

 

“Holy fuck, what is this?” asked Sam

“It looks like some kind of portal… like something is going to come out of it” answered Ken “And judging from the size of the portal, it might be wise of us to leave.” He continued

“Aaah, but where’s the fun in that?” said Sam “I’m sure we’ll be fine as long as we hide, after all, what’s the worse than can hap-“

Sam’s words were cut off, as they felt the energy of the portal shift. A feminine figure could be seen from the other side of the portal, and while Ken was afraid of what was about to ensue, Sam couldn’t be more excited.

 

Year: 2020 AD

Planet: Earth C1

 

They could see her ruined converse, bathed in the blood of their army as she stood victorious in front of the large, partially destroyed city in front of her.

“Am I understood?”

“Yes ma’am”

“It’s Goddess.” She remarked, lifting her shoe up in the air, and slamming it down onto the person who uttered the words “ma’am”. Her face, showing no signs of animosity or anything similar as his body spurted out the side of her shoe. She didn’t hate the tinies, she just was larger than them, and that’s that. There is nothing they could do about it, and knowing how much she loved killing them for pleasure, she was going to take advantage of it.

 

She came from Earth, just Earth. The Name for the original planet that humans were created on, and while her size for Earth was still tall, in comparison to the inch tall people of all the other Earths, she was gigantic, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. The moment one of her slaves invented a portal that could travel to alternate Earths was exciting enough, but when she found out all other earths were identical and inhabited by humans ranging from 1-3 inches tall, it became even better.

 

“So, I killed half your city under my shoes. And your puny army ruined them.” She stated. “You’re going to make me new ones. Now.”

“Absolutely Goddess! But it’s going to take a while to create such large shoes that can fit your feet!” a shoemaker yelled.

“Shame. You have 2 days or else I’ll kill the rest of you as well. Make me my shoes, and I’ll let you live.” She said “Actually, I changed my mind. Converse are too fragile. Can’t really do enough damage with them. Make me boots. Doc Martens, to be exact. I don’t care if it takes all your cows to make them. I want them leather, and I want them tall.” She said, as her mouth formed a slight grin “no village is going to ever stand in my way again.” She thought to herself as she stomped away from the city, and into the portal to get back home.

 

She didn’t really need the tiny people to make her docs. She had over 50 pairs back home that had been gifted to her by her slaves, she could just slip one on and go back, but where’s the fun in that? Tormenting the tiny people was what she lived for.

 

After 2 days, she went back.

 

“Are they ready?”

“Y-yes goddess. It took all our men to make them, some even fell to their death trying to stitch the top of your boot together. Please spare us, we even reinforced the sole stitching so that you won’t have any problem with any other pesky tribes that might trouble you” answered the shoemaker.

 

She looked at the boots, slightly impressed at the handywork of the people. They had managed to create docs, identical to the ones she had back home, and they had managed to make them enormous, so that her feet would fit in them.

 

“Good.” She said

 

They all watched in anticipation, as she laced her gigantic boots, eager to watch her reaction.

 

“These seem really tough.” She said. The people sighing in relief as they started cheering for, they would live to see another day. “Time to break them in.” she said. The cheering stopped as they saw a wicked smile spread across her face, her cold grey eyes scanning the people below her, she stood up, the road cracking under her weight combined with her new boots.

 

Before anyone managed to move, her boot was already flying towards a nearby building, the rough toe contacting it, and completely destroying it, sending debris flying all over the street.

 

“WAIT! YOU, YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD LEAVE US ALONE!” yelled the shoemaker

“Huh, you people really are stupid.” She answered, “It’s pathetic, really.”

 

She lifted her boot, and stomped on the shoemaker, an evil chuckle escaping her mouth. It was time for her to start her rampage. But while this was fun, she wanted something more interested, she somehow wanted people to be even more helpless. She wanted civilization at its lowest.

 

“You’re no fun, I got elsewhere to be” she said “But not without making some memories” She took out her phone and took a picture that showed her booted feet standing in the middle of a half destroyed city, surrounded by people, still alive, begging to be spared “New boots…” read the description of the post she posted on twitter.

 

Right after she posted the post, she lifted her right boot and hovered it over a packed group of people, slamming it down, guts and blood spraying out from under her sole, she didn’t hesitate to do the same with the left boot, the slip resistant soles preventing her from slipping on the blood of the people she was mercilessly crushing with each step

 

*STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP*

 

She slammed her boots into the crowds, killing thousands of innocent live, destroying countless of buildings. When she was satisfied, she opened her portal to travel to another Earth. But not before taking her phone out and snapping a second picture of her now bloody boots, surrounded by the now dead people that used to live in the destroyed city. “… Broken in 😊” She captioned her photo.

 

“This was fun losers, I’ll be back for round two, don’t worry. And thanks for the boots, they’ll prove helpful killing your kind.” She said as she stepped into the portal “I am a goddess…” she thought to herself. “Goddess… Charlotte.”

 

Year: 1248 AD

Planet: Earth C34

 

Sam and Ken stood in awe, as a feminine figure of titanic size emerged from the portal. Her hair reaching just past her shoulders, her pretty grey eyes looking fairly innocent, Sam’s gaze was glued to her face, she was incredibly beautiful.

Ken’s gaze on the other hand, scanned the feminine figure from top to bottom. He started at her face, which yes, was indeed pretty, he moved on to her torso, her strong looking body complimenting the rest of her body. Looking down to her legs he saw them encased in a pair of jeans, which ended at her knee. Just below, started a pair of pitch black boots, the boots seemed as if they kept on forever, he traveled his gaze towards the soles, looking at the countless laces that kept the giantess’ feet intact and safe in the hard boots, then, he reached the toe of her boot, where faint stains could be seen, he didn’t pay them much attention, till he saw the sole of the boots.

 

Countless human parts could be seen wedged between the treads of her boots, it made Ken gag, those weren’t there for show, and they for sure weren’t there by accident.

 

“Hey!! Over here!” Shouted Sam

“SAM! Shut the hell up! Are you out of your fucking mind?!? She’s gonna kill us!”

“Relax! She probably didn’t even hear me.”

 

SLAM.

SLAM.

Sam looked in front of her. The sight of her boyfriend had now been replaced with the sight of a black boot, she stood there in awe, not being able to process what had just happened. She looked at the sole of the boot, where she saw Ken’ or at least whatever was left of him.

He was still alive, the boot had crushed his legs, but everything above his dick was intact. And his dick was hard as a rock, spurting cum all over his body, and the giantess’s boot as a futile last attempt to fertilize any possible eggs near him, hoping his bloodline would continue.

 

“KEN! NO!” Sam shouted as she realized what had just happened. She rushed to the boot, punching the hard leather of it, trying to get the giantesses attention.

 

Sure enough, she felt a gaze fall upon her.

“huh, that’s cute” said Charlotte while looking at Sam, who was frantically punching her boot.

“YOU ACCIDENTALLY STEPPED ON HIM, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME GET HIM OUT MAYBE HE CAN LIVE” Sam yelled at the giantess

“Oh you sad thing. It wasn’t an accident, I just happened to miss a little bit. Next time, I’ll make sure to get him whole.” Charlotte answered as she smiled devilishly at Sam, her cruel, cold eyes piercing through Sam’s soul. “If you want, you can try to pry him out, trying never hurts.” She teased Sam.

 

Sam didn’t need to hear anything else, as she grabbed Ken by his arms and pulled to get him out from beneath the boot. Surely enough, she was dragging ken out from the boot and towards safety

“Yes! Thank god! Its working!” She exclaimed happily as she dragged Ken to cover.

 

Before she could say anything else, her back bumped into something hard and cold. She turned her head just to see the giantess’ other boot, waiting for her. Reality started to settle in, as Sam returned her eye to the boot that had crushed Ken, which was now being lifted up from the ground, strings of guts and viscera clinging on to it, as charlotte brought it over Ken again, they could see his mangled legs caught up in the treads of the boot, the words “DOC MARTENS” engraved on the bootsole’s arch.

 

SLAM.

Charlotte lowered her boot onto Ken. Crushing his torso out of existence, leaving Sam with his dangling arms on hand.

 

“Oops. Sorry about that.” Charlotte said, “I can’t believe I didn’t get him whole again.”

 

Sam broke down crying. She had just witnessed cold blooded murder, and the murderer seemed to be enjoying herself.

 

“You…. You’re a monster… how can you be so cruel?” she asked charlotte, her sobbing voice cracking.

“It’s just so much fun killing you, and you can’t do anything about it, so why wouldn’t I be.” Responded charlotte “and now if you’ll excuse me, I have a job to finish”

 

With that, charlotte lifted her boot and placed it above Sam. She started to lower it, Sam still crying, as she saw the mangled body of her now ex-boyfriend deep in the boots’ tread. Sam fell on her back. As the boot contacted her torso, it suddenly stopped. Sam unaware of what’s happening.

 

“Like what you see?” asked Charlotte from high above.

“K-…Ken…” Said Sam, her sobbing becoming all the more apparent.

“Stop crying you fucking bug.” Commanded Charlotte “Eat his remains up.” She said

“Wh-…what?” responded Sam

“Does it sound like I fucking stuttered?” Answered Charlotte

 

Sam didn’t know what to do. The stench coming from the guts hanging above her, combined with the toxic rubber smell from the sole made her want to vomit.

 

“Get to it. Or ill crush every single part of your body individually.” Said Charlotte, shaking her boot to tease Sam. Her boyfriends guts, dislodged from the tread of Charlotte’s boot and fell onto Sam’s body, she puked all over the boot’s sole. “That didn’t sound like licking. You better not have puked over my sole. Or else…” Charlotte said as she lifted her boot to check the sole, seeing all the guts stuck onto it, and seeing Sam’s puke all over it.

Sam’s vision came back as the boot lifted off her. She saw Charlotte look at the sole, and then grin. This couldn’t be good.

CRACK.

The bones in Sam’s right arm broke to splinters, as Charlotte slammed her boot down onto it.

“…Or else I’m going to crush everything you love.” Charlotte said coldly.

 

Suddenly, Sam heard the sound of a bear, slamming into Charlotte’s boot causing her to shift her gaze onto the bear

 

“Don’t move, speck. I have to deal with animals too now.” Said Charlotte, lifting her boot from Sam’s arm and bringing it over the bear

 

Sam was having the biggest adrenaline rush of her life, she couldn’t feel the pain in her destroyed arm, her mind was telling her one thing. “Get back to the village”. She used her other arm to get up and started running towards the forest.

Meanwhile, Charlotte had just made another mess under her boots and turned her head just in time to see Sam get into the forest.

“Are you ready boots?” she thought to herself smiling “Start walking.”

 

Sam had just gotten into the thick forest, thinking she had escaped the cruel giantess that was Charlotte, just to head another earth-shattering boom in the distance, followed by the sound of trees breaking.

Charlotte was making her way towards her, and in doing so had stepped right into the forest. The trees crumbling beneath her, barely reaching the halfway point of the leather boot.

Charlotte could easily see where Sam was running to from where she was but chose to alter her course so as to step on as much of the forest as she could, destroying the wildlife with every step she took.

Sam had been running for a while, until she reached a huge tree, supposed to be a great elder tree that had been planted eons ago, not even the fiercest storm could bring it down. The tree was close to the village, but she decided to hide inside its bark, so as to not lead Charlotte to it.

SLAM, SLAM.

Sam came face to face with Charlotte’s boots. Behind them, she could see the course that Charlotte had taken, it was filled with destroyed trees and wildlife. The elder tree almost managed to come up to Charlotte’s knee but was still shorter than her boot.

“I wonder where that tiny went…” said Charlotte out loud “I could check this tree…”

“good luck with that” Sam thought to herself “this tree hasn’t budged in hundreds of years”

 

She saw Charlotte lift her boot and draw her leg back. Before she even realized it, Charlotte’s boot was coming towards the tree at an insane amount of speed.

The toe of the boot slammed into the tree, and with no hesitation destroyed the bark and went through the tree, creating a hole that Sam could look up through.

Sam looked up as the boot slammed into the tree and saw the boot sole go by in slow motion, as it chewed on the remaining bark effortlessly.

Sam broke down crying, and started begging

“Please! Please! Just leave me alone!”

“Hah. No.” Charlotte responded “By the way this forest of yours felt really nice crunching beneath my boots, I’m fairly certain I even got a couple of other tinies that were picking berries under there, care to join them?” She said as she lifted her boot.

 

Sam saw the boot lift in the air, the giantess’s jeans flexing around her legs, exposing her muscular thighs.

 

“P-..please don’t do this…” Sam begged

“Fuck you.” Answered Charlotte.

Her boot came down on Sam destroying the bark that was surrounding her first, before ultimately crushing her into a pulp.

“huh, that was fun. And look at that… a village” said Charlotte, as she saw smoke rising out of a house in the distance.

 

She started walking towards the village, destroying even more of the forest in doing so.

 

 

Pete was a young man, aged 21, who was working at his father’s shop when he felt a tremor that caused him to go out to check the source. He saw Charlotte’s feminine figure walking towards the village and went inside to warn his father

 

BOOM, BOOM. BOOM.

 

3 steps was all it took for Charlotte. Pete came out of the store and saw Charlotte standing at the edge of his village. His eyes were drawn to her boots, which instantly made him hard, as he had a huge boot fetish.

 

The village looked at Charlotte in awe, awaiting her first words. But she didn’t say anything. She just lifted her boot over a small house at the edge of the village, and started lowering it.

The people inside the house started panicking, watching the roof cave in as the boot contacted it. A log fell in front of the door, locking them inside, as they could hear charlottes laughter up above. Finally, Charlotte suddenly placed all her weight on her boot, and crushed the house completely, eliminating everyone inside it.

“Run. Pests.” She said as she lifted a boot and stepped into the village.

KABOOM

Another house got destroyed beneath her boots.

SLAM

She stomped on a group of 5 people

Pete was watching in awe, this was hell, yet his dick was harder than ever, aching with excitement, twitching with every stomp of the giantess.

“Oooooh this is fun. And you can’t do anything, you can’t even penetrate the thick leather of my boots. Let alone the harsh, cold rubber sole of them.” Said Charlotte

She lifted her boot and kicked the town hall, destroying it from its foundations. Then, she stepped with both boots onto its remains and started crushing it even further, until she remained on top of it, where she stopped her rampage for a moment to speak out loud.

“I want you all to smile, this is going to go on twitter” She said as she pulled out her phone and started taking a video of the destroyed village and its crying citizens

 

This was Pete’s chance. His rock-hard dick told him to fuck that gigantic boot. He ran to the destroyed town hall, splinters covering his body until he reached the giant boot. The boot’s sole came up to his chest, and he came face to face with the bright, yellow stitching of the doc marten boot that was before him. He climbed on the boot and started jacking off. It took him 3 pumps, and he exploded all over the black leather of Charlotte’s boot. Creating visible white stains

 

“oh, you fucked up.” He heard from up above, as he felt the boot he was on rise, and slam back onto the ground, on top of his father’s shop.

“Do you idiots think I’m blind?” said Charlotte “Cum on my boot? I kill your family. Now lick it up.” Charlotte commanded while she shoved her phone in Pete’s face.

 

Pete did as he was told, he started licking his own cum from the leather of the giantess’s boot, but it only made him harder.

 

“Fuck me you’re pathetic, that’s disgusting.” Said Charlotte and tilted her boot forward, causing Pete to fall on his back “I didn’t get to do this before, so I’ll do it to you, boot fucker.” She said as she placed the heel of her boot on the ground, lifting her sole up, and lowered it on Pete’s arm.

 

The moment the boot made contact with Pete’s arm, he came again.

“No fucking waaay.” She said “Is this like a button?” said Charlotte as she lifted her boot and hovered it over Pete’s other arm. Pete was still hard

She brought her boot down, crushing Pete’s second arm.

Pete came again, he had never felt such pain and pleasure at the same time.

“well this is amusing.” Said Charlotte “but I have places to be, people to kill” she said, and brought her boot over Pete. She lowered it until it pressed into him, causing him to cum one last time. Before her boot crushed him to death.

 

“well, that little boot pervert was fun. Now, to the rest of you” she said, and walked outside the destroyed town hall.

“Die.”

Charlotte lifted her boot and started stomping people left and right, Children were running towards their parents only to see a giant boot slam onto them, followed by the ominous laugh of the giantess who was thoroughly enjoying herself. Charlotte kicked buildings left and right, until nothing remained standing. Nothing but one person

“H-…how?” The person asked

“What, speck?” responded Charlotte

“How did you do all that, and had nothing happen to you?”

“You dumb fuck. These boots are made from leather, that means animals died to make them, they aren’t going to scuff anytime soon from your puny buildings.” She answered

“Fuck you you crazy bitch!” Said the old man and started running towards Charlotte with a knife in his hand

Charlotte simply lifted her boot and lightly kicked forward.

The man came in contact with her boot toe, and exploded on impact, showering the remains of the village and her boots with even more blood.

“Pathetic.” She said to herself “but my boots got properly dirty... I know just who to call for that.”

With that, Charlotte opened up her portal and got in to return to her Earth, leaving the Earth she had just been to destroyed, and helpless

“This was fun… I’ll be back” she thought to herself as she came out of the portal to face her naked slave who was waiting for her return.

“Welcome back Goddess” He said

“Sup pussy?” she responded

“Did you have fun? Judging from your boots it looks like you did” the slave responded. His dick was rock hard, it reminded Charlotte of the tiny man in the village.

“I sure did… let me check something” she responded, and without any warning kicked her slave straight in the balls, bringing him to an orgasm that made him cum all over her boot

“Hahahah! I actually had a tiny pest that was like you, killed him off obviously. Now, lick up your cum and the guts from my boot unless you want your balls castrated.”

“yes goddess” the slave responded, as he ate up all of the guts and cum from Charlotte’s boot. When he was done Charlotte inspected the boots.

“hm… good job.” She exclaimed. “But I changed my mind” she responded and threw her slave onto the tables edge, his balls falling on the table “you don’t need those.” She said, and slammed her boot on her slaves balls, rupturing them and castrating him in the process.

“Now that, ends the day in a good way.” She said “I’m gonna go get prepared for another rampage tomorrow. Bye loser, whatever you name is.”

“bye… goddess…” the slave exclaimed with a breathy tone, his castrated balls hurting, “it’s… it’s Pete…”

 

THE END.

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah I know I could have split it into Chapters, but honestly it was really late when i finished the story and couldn't bother... sorry about that. Anyway! hope you all enjoyed!