[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A series of one-shot stories where people start to slowly change size for various reasons and reality starts to alter around them. The world is rewritten to accept that. You were always this size, right?


Rated: R
Categories: New World Order, Giantess, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 23360 Read: 31216
Published: October 04 2020 Updated: October 04 2020

1. Real Liar by jellytea819 [Reviews - 1] (7165 words)

Brought over from my deviantart account.

Theme: Lies.

Summary: A sister gets revenge on her prankster of an older brother by changing reality by turning his 'lies' into 'truth'. (Humiliation-focused slow-shrink)

 

2. Real Strange by jellytea819 [Reviews - 0] (8197 words)

Theme: Family

Summary: An older brother comes back to visit his siblings but starts to get a strange feeling. Reality changes all around him as he shrinks beneath his twin sisters' eyes. (Gentle-focused slow shrink)

 

3. Real Pool by jellytea819 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7998 words)

Theme: Young couple at the pool

Summary: While going to teach his friend how to swim at the community pool, the world starts to change around him. Boys start getting smaller and girls start getting bigger. Reality has altered to fit this by the poolside. (Gentle couple with slow-shrink and slow-growth)