- Text Size +

 

Greed: Fear the Reaper

By VivettaVenray

 

(WARNING: Contains soul vore and some endo with a slightly messy stomach among some other things.)

 

(NOTE: This story is part of the "Seven Sinful Size Stories" loose anthology thing I said I'd try to do. This story has a little to do with "Greed".)

 

--------------

 

Oscar Tod was not a popular man in the city; that’s why he lived well outside it! The rich recluse built himself a sprawling mansion far on the outskirts of the city’s nearest suburb. There, he hoarded all his various treasures and art pieces safe from the plebeian masses who hated him so. Here, he could short-sell city bonds and bribe politicians in safe and secluded peace.

 

It’s rare one becomes a billionaire without a bit of a few things: luck, weaseling, backstabbing, and, of course, time. Time was catching up to Mr. Tod. He hit 50 just yesterday and found the first grey strand on his otherwise brown head of hair. He thought nothing of it though: if anything, it added to his sophistication.

 

The older man sat in an oversized black leather chair. Within the posh living chamber loomed a fireplace, stretching from the floor to the ceiling of the four-story abode. It kept the room warm in the late-day chill of October. The crackle of the flame also made for nice ambiance as he read a thick leather book on stocks. He chuckled to himself at a rather tame investment joke within: one that anyone else would find painfully dry.

 

The man turned his head towards the orange light beaming in through a nearby arched window. He closed his book, hoisted himself from the chair and waltzed over to the thick glass. Despite living alone and the day creeping towards evening, he still wore his usual garbs: khakis, white soaks, black loafers, and a plaid shirt with a bow-tie. He changed into his pajamas just before bed and not a second sooner!

 

The view from the window was brilliant. The sun had just begun to set: hence the orange light. The tone reminded him of pumpkins. How fitting for Hallow’s Eve! Of course, he didn’t much care for that holiday, or any in general.


He shut the curtain to get the light out of his eyes. “Ha better. Now I can read without all that glare.” As he walked back to the chair, there was a sound at the front door.

 

Ding Dong

 

Trick or treaters? Could it be? The entire reason he built his mansion in the quiet hills, far from the rest of the suburbs, was to avoid the common people and their traditions.

 

Grumbling, he shuffled into the entry hall to the front door. “Why if this becomes a regular thing, I’ll have to move. What a hassle that’d be...”

 

Ding dong

 

“Just a minute!” he barked.

 

“Lousy trick or treaters. I don’t even have any candy.” he mumbled as he reached the ornate wooden door and opened it.

 

“No candy here. The front lights were off you shouldn’t ev- wait a second.”

 

He took a look at the petite figure before him. A long black robe covered this woman from her head to her ankles. She had smooth ghost-pale skin based on the bare feet and hands that stuck out. Clutched in one hand was a black-handled scythe. Did she really walk all this way with no shoes?

 

She drew back her hood to reveal short hair dark as night, dim grey lips and irises as silver as the blade of that scythe she held. Her face, like the rest of her body apparently, was that smooth stark-white. He thought her some sort of albino if not a makeup expert.

 

The young woman seemed a bit nervous as she spoke. “H-hello my name is Seiferia and I am here to re-”

 

“Aren’t you a little old to be trick or treating?” he said.

 

“Trick or treating? You mean the candy ritual you mortals do? Oh no, you see I’m actually... H-hang on one sec.”

 

She clutched the snath of her scythe beneath her arm pit and fished for something in her pockets. Well, she tried to. Her pockets, like the rest of her robe, were dark as the void. She always lost track of where they were. Her hands patted herself down and all over till she found the one she was looking for.

 

Oscar spoke up. “Look I don’t have all day for you to fish up whatever it is yo-”

 

“Got it! Just one sec mister.” said Seiferia as she opened the little notepad that read “Reaper’s Handbook, by Grim Reaper”. She flipped through the pages till she found one for introductions. Her eyes scanned the lines fast as Mr. Tod grew ever more impatient.

 

Fwap, she shut the little book and stuffed it back into her pocket.

 

“Sorry I was just making sure I didn’t mess up my introduction. You’re my first case believe it or not.”

 

“First case?-”

 

She went into a speech. From her tone, it was clear she rehearsed this.

 

“Hello my name is Seiferia.” she began. “you can call me Seif though. Ahem, and I am here to reap your soul. Your mortal time has come to an end. Do not lament as this is the natural order of things-”

 

Oscar burst out laughing. “Ok nice in-character speech there little miss reaper. Look, I don’t even have candy for you, and even if I did I’m not giving it to some college-aged woman--who takes the holiday a bit too seriously if you ask me. Get off my property, you’re officially trespassing now!”

 

Seif frowned. “Wait no I’m really a reaper! There’s a bunch of us. Here, I’ll prove it by reaping you. Stand still please!”

 

The lithe pale woman hoisted her scythe back and got ready to swing. Mr. Tod just shook his head. “Yeah yeah very spooky.”

 

He slammed the door and crossed his arms. “Young people these days they just don’t-Aagh!”

 

The blade of the scythe glimmered in front of him. It burst right through the wooden door with a kerthack and sent wooden flakes and splinters all over the place.

 

“Y-you’re crazy!” he yelled through the door. “Get the hell off my property like I said!”

 

“Sorry sir, but I gotta reap your soul. I can’t mess up my first job.”

 

The scythe shimmied in the door. It was stuck, and Seif audibly grunted as she fidgeted it and sheared more wood from the door in the process. Oscar stumbled backwards and his hand fiddled for a button on the wall in the entry hall.

 

Just as this strange woman pulled the scythe away, he slammed that button. Steel shutters fell down over every window and door in the mansion. When Seiferia went in for the other swing she fell backwards from the knock-back. She watched the blade of her scythe vibrate from the impact with this new barrier. She slowly pulled herself up off her butt.

 

“What! Hey!” she shouted, pounding at the shutter in vain. “Open up! It’s your time! We reapers don’t make mistakes.”

 

A voice came out the intercom. “Get out of here! I already called my private security contractors. They’re on their way.”

 

“Contractors?” she murmured to herself. Reapers were trained on many things, but not how humans usually dealt with intruders. Seems like this would be one of those ‘tough cases’ she was told about in her reaper training. She opened her pocket reaper guide again and flipped to the “dealing with the uncooperative” section.

 

“Let’s see here.” Her pale finger followed the words as she muttered them to herself.

 

“If the reaping target is resistant to the process, as they often are, reapers reserve discretion to use whatever powers they deem necessary to secure the reaping. Collateral damage should be limited as much as possible and blah blah blah” she closed the book and stuffed it in her pocket again.

 

She tapped a bare foot on his welcome mat which kicked up a bit of dust that didn’t seem to stick to her skin. She started thinking of an approach.

 

“Well, this is an awfully big house. My scythe couldn’t even get in as it was. Maybe if I... ah of course.” She giggled to herself, closed her eyes and focused her powers.

 

Oscar smiled to himself. She was stuck outside, and would hopefully run off or, even better, stay put while the his private security came and got her! He wasn’t a fool though. A downside of living away from civilization was that, well, he lived away from civilization. The firm he had on retainer wouldn’t get anyone here for an hour at least.

 

“No matter” he thought to himself. “I’ll just get back to reading. Not as though she can get in here.”

 

As Oscar walked down the entry hall towards the living room, he checked the outdoor camera on his phone to see if that strange gal ran off.

 

The security app opened and he saw... nothing! She was no where to be seen on the front camera. He breathed a sigh of relief and started walking. Just before he made it back to the living room, large, white wiggling masses ripped through hallway wall and blocked his path.

 

He fell. Crawling backwards, he felt bits of splintered wall wood under his clambering palms “W-what?!?” he stammered. What he saw was unbelievable.


Toes, each one more than half a foot in height. Each one stark white like that woman’s. A booming voice shock this part of the manor.

 

“Did I get you in there?” Her toes wiggled and she felt nothing but more wood crumble. “Hello? Mr. Tod?”

 

She shifted her foot left and right. The lights in the house flickered as the side of the ped teared away some electrical wiring on its way out. Once the front of that foot slipped away, he made a break for it, turning his head to the side mid sprint to see Seif arcing her leg back for another kick.

 

Crash

 

The pale ped kicked clear through the other side of the hallway this time. Her toes curled up and tore the entire corridor to nothing. The roof of it collapsed onto her bare ankle.

 

“Stop moving in there!” she thundered.

 

He was back in that gorgeous living room chamber with its leather furniture and bear-skinned rugs and priceless paintings. The largest room in the mansion by far. A thick pillar of white flesh rudely invited itself in.

 

Outside, Seiferia held up the robes of her uniform and kicked her right leg in through the side of the manor. The stark-white sole just missed Oscar’s head, though the force of impact had him falling forward. His favorite chair burst to splinters under her weight. He took a second to mourn it before once again scrambling back from all fours into a sprint. Up above, he heard her grr.

 

“You’re making this so difficult!” she said. “Then again, getting to use some of my higher powers on my first reaping... well, there’s a bit of fun to that I suppose...”

 

By now, Oscar began to think she wasn’t kidding about being some sort of supernatural being. How else could she grow like that? He had to make it to his panic room. There he’d be safe.

 

While she unstuck her leg from the living room wall, he bolted up the stairs. By the time he reached the top, the manor started shaking as she took a few quaking steps to move towards the mansion’s side.

 

When Oscar reached the first open room, he felt a presence upon him. Turning to look out the window on the far wall therein, he saw a big silver eye peering in.

 

“Got ya!” Seif said. Her voice rattled his bones as she reached in with her hand and destroyed that study chamber with its thrashing about. All that antique wooden furniture and first edition books were pulped beneath those prying pawing digits.

 

Pale, impossibly pale and milky white. He almost found himself staring at the palm of it instead of running further down the hall. The panic room was on the second floor.

 

“I don’t understand!” he yelled out. “I was just getting into my old age. This is too soon!”

 

She must’ve heard. Her voice shook him and the mansion.

 

“I just follow orders. I double checked the name and address though, promise. Now, hold still!”

 

He cleared the next room. There, he stored his prized cowbell collection. They rattled off the wall, bent and clanging and dented and smushed as she shoved the handle of her scythe through its wall.

 

That weapon of hers grew with her, it’d seem. The snath was thick as a tree trunk now and blocking his path. Thinking fast, Oscar got a small running start then vaulted right over it.

 

“Hey, no fair!” said Seif, peering in through a window shortly after.

 

The giant reaper slammed her foot in frustration and left a deep dirt print in the miser’s yard. The quake of it nearly knocked Mr. Tod over, but the spry man managed to keep his footing. Up ahead was the panic room, door already open. He just had to make it in there.

 

She looked down at the rather doll-house of a mansion and arced her fist back. Oscar locked eyes on her through a tall side window for just a moment before she thrust forward and punched right in.

 

Oscar dived out of the way into the safe room. He made it in the nick of time, too, as the view out to the hallway turned to that of Seif’s pale white arm. The giant woman had just missed him. He slammed the door shut, hit a button, and the door sealed with a steel barrier just as sturdy as the metal walls around him.

 

As the older man caught his breath, he started to laugh. “Ha, ha ha I did it! I’m safe now. Safe. I’ve cheated death itself. And what do you know, turns out it was a bit easier to cheat than the IRS...”

 

Another chuckle, then he walked over to the chair in the middle of the fortified chamber. Oscar sat down and buckled himself in. He had the room built to withstand any disaster, hence the bolted, buckled chair of course. Across from him now were an array of screens. He flipped them on with a remote.

 

He now saw through each and every camera in the mansion. His spirits dimmed a bit. She was tearing it all up! She tore into the next door room filled with more priceless paintings: art he kept to himself away from the commoners and their ‘museums’. All of it: ruined. He saw her fists cleave into another room also adjacent to this one. Sculptures and fine furniture shattered and ripped as she grumbled.

 

The screens cut out.

 

“Ah, she must’ve found the power. No worries.” he said.

 

The entire room started to shake side to side.

 

“Darn it, that wicked wench is really doing a number on my splendid mansi-Ah!”

 

His stomach lurched, and the few knickknacks of the steel walled panic room flew about. The entire chamber rotated forward so the screens were on the floor.

 

A dim hum whirred around him as the battery kicked in. The screens turned on, but all were static except one. The screen showing the outside of the panic room door was still running fine and displayed the silver iris of Seiferia’s eye.

 

Oscar screamed.

 

“W-wait what are you doing? Put my panic room back down this instant!” he said into his nearby mic. His voice carried out to the intercom by the room door.

 

Seiferia had figured out where he was hiding. She didn’t see him run in there--her fist was in the way. She thought he ducked into the rooms at the side. Once those were smashed, by process of elimination, it had to be that big clunky metal room. She had no concept of a panic room--till now of course. It felt sturdy in her hands when she yanked it out. The reaper gave it a little shake and heard a few more screams.

 

Her fingers tried to pry open the little door, but she only managed to yank off the knob. She huffed.

 

“Come out this instant!”

 

“Or what!” he barked. “Long as I’m in here you can’t get me. Go ahead and try!”

 

Oscar saw Seif’s eye squint on the screen. When she pulled the panic room farther from her head, Oscar got the full view of her angry expression: lips tight, brow furrowed.

 

“Maybe an easier case wouldn’t be so bad after all.” she grumbled. She was about to do what he suggested and smash this thing above her knee, but then she got a different idea. Something more fun and a little more sinister.

 

Mr. Tod shivered as her expression grew a mischievous smile.

 

“You know, this mansion is awfully nice. There’s so much of it left too. I hope you don’t mind me taking a look around.”, she teased.

 

“W-wait no. You’ve done enough damage as it is. My splendid estate wasn’t designed for company! It was designed for me and mine alone!”

 

He heard a thud. She had stepped inside. The sound of marble breaking... she found one of his other sculpture rooms. Little thuds rang out as she wiggled her toes to smush the statue fractures to dust.

 

“Oh wow, you have a lot of marble animals in that room: had, rather. I stepped on a few, hope you don’t mind. It’s not as though you don’t have plenty to spare.” said the giant reaper.

 

Seiferia clutched the panic room--roughly the size of a lunch box--beneath the pit of her left arm. Held snug, she wielded her scythe in the other hand to slice the roof of the manner right off. She now saw fully inside from her looming height.

 

“Gee, I really like this room with all the gold vases in it. I didn’t even know they made vases in gold. I hope you don’t mind if I nab a few for a closer look.”

 

The static on his screens dispersed as the camera’s remote signals finally came through. He wished they hadn't, as now he could see in full HD what she was up to. He saw those pale pillars of fingers reach in and pinch at his vases. She pressed her fingers tips against one and it smashed.

 

“Whoops, let me try another~”

 

She reached at another, broke it, then again and again.

 

“Stop please!” he begged, his voice rattling from that intercom.

 

“You know what, these are all too fragile to be of use. I’ll help you get rid of them~”

 

And Seif raised her knee high in the air so her pale foot loomed above the open top of the room. A moment later and she stomped down to slam the vase room beneath her sole, then the room below it, which had a small jewelry collection. Her foot stalled on the next room just below that one; it was filled with priceless pianos. They rang in a cacophony as her foot finally burst down into the first floor. There, her sole smashed Oscar’s fancy kitchen to shreds along with all the priceless silverware arranged so neatly on the tables and cabinets.

 

Mr. Tod saw it all on his screens and shed a tear. “Not the silverware! I hadn’t even gotten the chance to eat off some of those yet.”

 

The older man cringed as she saw that big foot of hers twist side to side. Her toes clipped a support beam and the entire upper left side of the manor collapsed. Even more rooms of treasure got totaled. The sound of shattered jewelry and statues tormented his ears.

 

“Stop stop you win! I’ll open the door and come out. Just please, stop destroying my things! All that money already lost... Even if I’m gonna die, I can’t keep watching all that.” said Oscar.

 

“Good” she boomed.

 

The panic room rumbled as she turned it back right-side up. The door buzzed open and Oscar walked out onto her giant palm.

 

With the scythe’s snath held under her right pit, she chucked the panic room away and sent it hurtling down through more mansion rooms. Oscar cringed again.

 

“H-hey you said you’d stop.”

 

“I didn’t say when~” she grinned, then raised the palm up to her toothy smile.

 

“W-what are you gonna do to me?”

 

“Well, I still gotta reap you silly. It’s a shame you were so stubborn. If you were more cooperative, the cause of death would’ve been a heart-attack. Now...” She turned her palm to show him the current state of the mansion. A quarter of the outer wall, the entire roof, and at least half the rooms were gone.

 

“...I’ll have to make it look like a tornado. It’s the only mortal explanation for all this mess.” said Seif.

 

Oscar gulped as the prospect of mortality really set in. “L-listen. I’m sure I could pay you something. I mean, there’s more treasures inside. It’s still too soon for me! There’s so much I haven’t done yet. So many things I haven’t brought; investments I haven’t made!”

 

Still smirking, Seiferia tilted her palm forward to send Oscar tumbling to the ground. He fell tens of feet to the hard ground and, for a moment, thought he died. Not yet. Instead, he groaned up at the cute wrinkled sole looming above him.

 

The reaper pressed her foot on him and wiggled two toes above his torso. She took the next part slow: no need to rush when he fidgeted so nice there.

 

She raised her scythe. “Hold still now!”

 

The giant blade swished through the air. Oscar closed his eyes and bellowed a great scream.

 

“Boop” said Seif, as she gently tapped his head with just the tip. At once, Oscar felt cold. When he opened his eyes, his legs were gone. In their place was a trailing blue tendril. In fact, he was entirely blue and translucent. His body rested below him, and the reaper moved her giant pale foot off it to thud at its side.

 

“Am I? I-I’m a ghost?!?” he said, trying to feel his body but having his arms run right through his torso. Before he could experiment more, two pale fingers pinched him up. Soon, he was back at Seif’s face.

 

“Close, you’re a soul. That’s what I reap to take to the underworld.”

 

“Underworld? Am I going to hell?”

“That’s not my department to say. Anyways, we reapers have a lot of discretion on how to reap people if need be: lot of discretion on how to bring them back, too.” she said.

 

A pink tongue slipped past her lips to give them a lick.

 

“W-wait. No I know what you’re thinking bu-”

 

Seiferia pursed her lips about his ghostly tail-tip and sucked him in. Down her dark throat he went. Only the dim blue glow of his soul lit her visceral innards. The slimy, rippling flesh groaned at him, and beneath him a gut gurgled in anticipation.

 

He slipped right into her tummy. He tried to fly through the slimy rippling walls, or back up the fleshy valve he came through: no such luck. He was stuck in her supernatural body.

 

“Wait, you’re not gonna digest me or anything right? I don’t wanna disappear!”

 

Her voice giggled around him. “Of course not, I’ll let you out back in the underworld. In the meantime, make yourself comfy.”

 

She gave her stomach a pat and he jostled around. Looking down, he saw an odd sight: floating, simmering lumps of chocolate and gumdrops. “Is that... candy?” he asked.

 

“I... may have stopped by a few houses on the way over here. Mortals were just giving out the stuff. I’ve become something of a fan of the ones with the caramel in them.”

 

Mr. Tod’s soul slumped against the walls of her stomach. Outside, Seif tapped her scythe twice and whipped up a small windstorm. It ripped at the side of his mansion some more, and she helped make the scene authentic by tipping over one of his imported trees with a single toe.

 

“There, perfect tornado accident.”

 

The proud reaper slipped her hood back on, snapped her fingers, then shrunk: the contents of her stomach shrinking too, of course. A swing of her scythe and a portal to a great cold place opened up. She slipped into it and zipped the way closed behind her.

 

An hour later and two security staff from that private firm showed up to Tod’s estate for quite the sight.

 

“It must’ve been a tornado huh? Dang bastard got what was coming to him I say. I guess we should call the city government to record this all and make a real report.” said the bigger of the two.

 

“Hey check this out Bill.” shouted the other member of the pair. He crouched over a bit of dirt.

 

The first security staff took a look himself.

 

“What the heck? It looks like a giant foot print?”

 

Seiferia had neglected to cover the mark from that frustrated stomp she made. The two private security guards stared at it for a bit.

 

“Must’ve been one of the old fart’s crazy art pieces. He sure collected a lot. Never let anyone else look at them though.” said Bill.

 

The other man spit into the wind. “This one looks nicely made. Well, lot of good all that hoarding did Mr. Tod now.”

 

The two went back to their cars. Above them, the orange glow in the sky disappeared as the sun finally crept all the way past the horizon.

 

Fin