- Text Size +
Story Notes:
So, Artemis has to be one of the most low key unpopular Servants in FGO.  I've wanted to do a story on her for forever, but then when I finally got her voted for over on my Patreon, I couldn't for the life of me come up with a good story for her for a couple days!
Still, the lewdest Sailor Moon voiced by my #1 voice actress (Sawashiro Miyuki) deserved something!

Life in Chaldea was typically busy for it's staff.  Even after saving the Human Order and cleaning up the Demon God Pillars that escaped the final battle, Chaldea had to answer to the Mage's Association and UN for all the unapproved Rayshifts that they could not prove were actually necessary.

As the only Master on duty, Fujimaru Ritsuka had much to do everyday and if not for his dependable kouhai, Mash, waking him up every morning he wouldn't be able to get everything done.  However, today there was no emergency or event going on, it was a day where he could sleep in just a bit longer.

"Yaah!  Master, wake up!"

"Or not..."  The young Master thought, hearing the wake-up call of the happy-go-lucky Moon Goddess rather than the reserved, gentle voice of his adorable eggplant.  Turning over in bed, he cracked his eyes open to be greeted by the sight of Artemis' dress right next to his bed, hanging down covering her plump thighs.  "Good morning Artemis, you're looking as lovely as ever."  He complimented, looking up towards her face only for it to be hidden behind her well endowed chest.  While it wasn't an empty sentiment, like all the Goddesses he'd summoned, Artemis was an unearthly beautiful woman, he knew that Artemis' main interest was anything dealing with Orion.

Giggling, Artemis bent over and ruffled Ritsuka's bed head.  "Oh Master, you're so sweet."

It wasn't an action that was completely out of the realm of possibility for the Goddess to do, she'd hug him and pat him on the head whenever he'd help her track down her other half before, but the tone in her voice and the affection in her action were somehow different this time.  Whatever it was it caused Ritsuka to blush.  "Um... g-good morning Ori...on?"  Looking up at the woman standing over him, once he looked past her chest which hung inches from his face he noticed that the little bear-like creature wasn't with her currently.  "Oh, did Orion run off again?  Do you want me to help you find him?"

There was a pause in Artemis' head petting at the mention of her lover's name, but she resumed with more enthusiasm and laughed more forcefully.  "Ahaha... wh-whatever are you talking about Master.  I came specifically to see you, my cute little Master."

"If I wasn't sure this was the real Artemis I'd think someone was playing a prank on me."  He thought, sitting up in his bed.  "Did you two get in a fight or something?  While I'm happy you came to visit, this isn't like you."  Regardless of how nice it was to have Artemis pay more attention to him, Ritsuka knew that this strange behavior wasn't healthy.

Sitting next to her Master, Artemis wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into an affectionate embrace.  She laughed as carefree as she always did, but there was a shadow of anger cast over her smiling face.  "Ahaha, Master, even if I knew who you're talking about, we shouldn't concern ourselves about someone who's never around and always running off."  Softening her features, she stared gently into his innocent, pure blue eyes.  "And what's so abnormal for a Goddess to take interest in a valiant, courageous hero?  You've saved not just a country or continent, but all of humanity, the world and its history no less than 12 times over.  You might not have the same Divine physique as Heroes like Heracles, but your courage and persistence are second to none."  Reaching up to cup his cheek in her hand, Artemis reflected on everything she had witnessed the young, frail, ordinary Mage fight through on his long journey.

Chaldea's final Master froze up, held tightly in Artemis' arm as she directed all of her attention onto him.  Sure, he had been jealous of the love and affection Orion disregards, but now she was looking at him the same way she looks at her 'Darling'.  He was lost in her deep blue eyes, sweet alluring voice and gentle yet firm embrace.

"There's somewhere I've been meaning to take you, Master.  Will you come with me?"  She admitted, releasing him and standing up.  Flattening out the wrinkles of her dress, she glanced over her shoulder and winked playfully at him.  "Just the two of us?"

It was the fastest he'd ever gotten up, dressed and out the door.

 


 

"I don't know Artemis.  Both the location and time period are extremely dangerous to send Fujimaru-kun."  Acting-Director Da Vinci said, getting ready to reject the Moon Goddess' unexpected request.

"Oh, you don't have to worry.  I'll be there to protect him."  Artemis adamantly insisted, locked arm-in-arm with the equally surprised Master.

"But it's the Moon!"  Da Vinci retorted.  "Humans can't survive in space.

"Not to mention how hard it is to observe Senpai during the Age of Gods.  We wouldn't be able to contact you or monitor your surroundings."  Mash added, concerned by the destination of the requested Rayshift as well as the intimacy between her Master and Artemis currently.

"Exactly!  I am the Moon, remember."  Artemis replied, as if having to explain was unnecessary.  "I'll be able to use my Authority to keep Master safe and there won't be anyone hostile on me."

"You can do that?"  The inept Master asked, shocked.

Grinning widely, Artemis puffed out her considerable chest.  "Don't underestimate a Goddess."  She boasted, brimming with pride.

"Well... I suppose, if you can guarantee Fujimaru-kun's safety.  And nobody would know the dangers of the Moon better than you."  The artistic Caster reasoned, carefully considering the proposal.  "And why do you need to go there alone again?"

Blushing, Artemis released Ritsuka's and pulled Da Vinci to the side a bit and whispered something in her ear.  Meanwhile, Mash slowly inched closer to Ritsuka, staring intensely at his arm and fidgeted, trying to reach out for it.  "Okay, I'll approve it this time."  The Acting-Director exclaimed, though her tone indicated that she had given up on convincing the willful Goddess otherwise.  Before the two could turn back around, Mash hopped back away from Ritsuka, erupting into a full blush trying to act natural.

"Yay!  Let's go Master!"  Artemis cheered, shiftly grabbing the young Magus by the arm and half-running, half-flying out the door towards the Coffins.



While there wasn't a Mystic Code available for surviving in low or no oxygen environments, because the time period was in the middle of the Age of Gods, Da Vinci made Ritsuka wear the True Ether Chaldea uniform they still had on hand from the Babylonia Singularity just to be safe.  However, the only thing that was difficult for the young Master to adjust to was how he didn't have to adjust to anything.  Once they arrived, he wasn't cold, he could breathe just fine and not even the lower gravity seemed foreign to him.

To either side of him, a vast expanse of silvery-white dust stretched to the horizon of blackness and starlight.  High above, the Earth shone brilliantly.  Though human history would never know it, he had just become the first person to stand on the Moon!

"Hmm, hmm... Yup.  Looks like Chaldea can't see or hear us."  Artemis announced, looking off into the distance as if lost in thought for a moment.  "... though, just to be sure."  With the wave of a hand, a discernible ripple of powerful energy resonated up for the ground.  "There.  Now we're truly alone, Darling!"  She giggled happily, pouncing her Master, knocking him to the ground and kissing him on the cheek.

"Ar-A-Artemis!?"  Confused, excited, elated and aroused, he couldn't hope to break the grip of a Servant, let alone a Divine Spirit who allegedly got some if not all of her Divinity back.  The heft of her soft breasts were laid upon his chest and her hair hung down around his face giving him nothing but her beautifully blushed face to look at.  "What's going on?  Why is she doing this?  What about Orion?  Did she just call me 'Darling'?  Her lips felt so soft!  She smells divine!  Her breasts!?  She's so beautiful.  I want to hold her!  I have to stop her!  I want to kiss her!  I... I..."  His brain was racing and he was in a conflicted state of mind.  Paralyzed in thought, he could do nothing as the Goddess of the Moon leaned down towards him, closing her eyes, as he felt her breath caress his lips!

"Um... I came to see who was on my body only to see me with some human.  What's going on here?"  At the last second, a familiar voice interrupted and both Artemis and Ritsuka looked up to see another Artemis floating above them with a curious expression on her face.

"Hmph.  I know we showed up unannounced, but did you have to interrupt just as Darling and I were getting all lovey-dovey."  Ritsuka's Artemis complained, floating up to meet her doppelganger.  The two looked completely identical.  "But since you're me, I'll forgive you."

"You forgive me?  Have you forgotten our promises?"  The other Artemis demanded accusingly.  "To always be chaste.  What are you doing with that human down there?"

"Oh right... I was like this way back then, wasn't I?"  Artemis said aloud and sighed.  "Just because we'll always be pure doesn't mean we can't fall in love.  You'll come to understand the appeal of our unassuming Darling down there in a few millennia, but before that we'll meet another that we'll love faithfully for all eternity."

Gasping in shock, the younger Goddess was taken aback.  "Oh my Zeus!  Are you cheating?!"

Hearing the accusation, Ritsuka felt a pang of guilt in his heart.  Since summoning Artemis, back when she tried her best to pass herself off as Orion, her divine beauty captivated his heart.  Yet the true nature of the relationship between the gorgeous woman and strange bear-like creature was quickly discovered.  Orion wasn't a bad guy either, just a bit of a playboy, but he cared for Artemis in his own way.

"No!  I'd never cheat on my Darling for as long as he lives."  Artemis vehemently refuted.  "But... if our first Darling hasn't been born yet."  Looking back to her young Master, the pale-skinned Goddess smiled lovingly.

"Um... does it work like that?"  Finally finding an opportunity to insert himself into the conversation, the dark-haired youth couldn't help but find Artemis' line of thought shaky at best.

"What, do you humans not take new lovers when one of you dies?"  The other Artemis replied, validating her older self's justification.  "But that doesn't mean you can just-"

"Oh, I almost forgot!"  Artemis interrupted, somehow pulling a basket of dumplings, pancakes, pastries and other sweet from seemingly thin air and presenting it to Ritsuka.  "I asked Medea Lily to make us some sweets for our date, Darling.  Though, now that I look at it, I don't think we could possible eat all of this ourselves..."  Her manipulation was obvious for anyone to see, she might as well have been reading from a script as she 'glanced' at her younger self.

With eyes as big as her celestial body, the younger Goddess was almost drooling at the sight of the fluffy confections, airy whipped toppings and vibrant fruits decorating them.  Wiping the corner of her mouth, she composed herself.  "W-Well... I suppose I can trust you, since you are me and all.  I could even help you finish off your snacks for you too."  Again, Ritsuka could see that subterfuge had never been one of Artemis' strong suits.  "Though I can't see what's so good about that human.  Is he even the child of a God?  I can't sense any Divinity in him at all."

"Nope!  Darling is 100% mortal."  Artemis replied, holding out the pastries for the Divine Spirit to take.  "He barely even qualifies as a Mage!"

"That's not much of a compliment."  The young Artemis commented, taking the whole basket.

"But it is true."  Ritsuka verified with a self-deprecating chuckle.  However, two slender arms wrapped around him from behind as his Artemis pulled him into a tender embrace.

"It doesn't matter if he's not the child of a God or a talented Magus.  One day, you will meet Darling and think nothing of him, but you come to understand just how irreplaceable he'll become to you."  There wasn't a trace of her usual high-energy mannerisms in her speech.  She spoke genuinely, confidently and lovingly.  Not just to her younger self, but to her current self as well and tightened her hold just a little bit more.  "You'll come to love him."

Blushing, younger Artemis could feel her heart beat a bit faster hearing herself say something like that and turned to leave.  "Fine, do what you want."  She said, flying off and quickly out of sight.

"Um... A-Artemis?"  Ristuka began to ask, though his mind was racing from her sudden confession that he couldn't focus on a single line of questions to ask.

"You are too much trouble for a human, you know that Darling?  After all, how could you charm a faithful Goddess like me?  I was already happily committed to Orion."  While the words she said seemed to be complaints, the playful tone and cute giggle made it seem anything but.  "So we'll just have to spend eternity before he was born together.  That sounds fair, right?"

It may have been that he had been through his share of unusual circumstances in the past, or the higher number of Goddesses he had interacted with through the completion and clean-up of the Grand Order, but something in Ritsuka's mind clicked.  Like some sort of threshold for situations he couldn't fight against was met and he just smiled to himself.  "So be it for a human to question how the Gods operate."  Resting his head on her shoulder, he leaned back into her warm embrace.

"Now you're getting it Darling!  Though that's not to say I'd just ignore your wants."  The white-haired deity giggled, floating in front of him with a twirl.  "Here, with my Divine Authority, I can make all of your fantasies a reality.  Like, say... your fondness for women with 'bigger' bodies."  Leaning forward, she used her arms to push her breasts together to accentuate their size, but the tone and insinuation in her voice told the young man she was talking about something other than her chest.

"Ha...  haha... W-What do you m-mean?  I don't..."  Blushing, fidgeting and chuckling nervously, the inept Master stared down at the ground and tried to think of a convincing denial while muttering.  "How?  No, that could mean anything..."  He had been keeping it a secret from his Servants and Chaldea, there was no way... "No.  Between Clairvoyance users, Divination experts, various Magecrafts or just Sherlock's deductive reasoning...  How did you find out?  Was it Merlin peeking in on my dreams again?!"

"No, nothing like that at all, silly Darling."  Artemis said giddily, seeing him so nervous and fidgety was cute, but his uncanny ability to just accept his situation was one of the first things to draw her attention.  "While I'm sure some of the male Servants have realized it, all us girls know and think it's cute even if they don't understand it.  Us Goddesses especially see the appeal though, it's how we should be admired."  Holding up her hand, with no sign of visible effort she manifested a miniature version of the moon on her palm and tossed it to him.  "My Authority over the Moon is very much like Ishtar's over Venus.  I can make copies of it, control the shape, color, substance and more importantly..."  Flying back a bit more, she began to quickly grow in size, dominating the young man's entire field of vision in seconds as she gently scooped him up on one finger.  She continued to grow until she was as big as the Moon itself and only thanks to her Divine senses and extraordinary vision was she able to see the minuscule speck of a person standing on the tip of her index finger staring back at her in complete awe.

Typically, the first reaction to being in the presence of someone so big would trigger a sense of hopelessness to the core of one's very being.  "This has got to be a dream... right?"  The ridges of Artemis' fingerprints were bigger and deeper than canyons and while he couldn't fit her full face in his field of vision, he could feel the full weight of her attention settle on him.  If she so much as closed her fist or rubbed two fingers together he'd be reduced to an imperceptible smear.  She was so big... so powerful... and from the tightening feeling from the crotch of his pants, to him she was, "So hot!"

"Heeheehee.  Look at how cute he is.  That look on his face, he knows it like all mortals should.  A God is insurmountable, awe-inspiring, but Darling isn't afraid of me."  Happy, she smiled down to her speck of a Master.  "What do you think, Darling?  I know you've been holding back your feelings for me for so long.  If you promise to be faithful to me, I'll give my all to you."  She explained through their shared telepathy as Master and Servant since the physical difference between them would make mundane communication impossible.

Swallowing the built-up saliva in his mouth, Ritsuka smiled as carefree as someone in his position could.  "Of course!  If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up."  He replied without a moment's hesitation.

"Yay!  Darling, I looooooooooooooooooooooove you!"  Artemis exclaimed merrily, shrinking back down to her normal size and diving into her Master in an instant, sending them rocketing back towards the surface of the Moon as she buried his face into her cleavage with a hug.  Her laughter 'echoed' through space as they impacted the ground, kicking up a huge cloud of fine, silvery dust.  "We can have some fun before we head back to Chaldea.  So long as Da Vinci and Mash don't catch on, we might be able to come back whenever we want.  Where would you like to play first, Daaaaaarling?"  She asked, but if his accelerated heart rate and hardened member pressing against her thigh were any indication, he was enamored by her chest currently.

Barely able to breath from within the Goddess' bosom, Ritsuka was forced to grab each of her breasts himself and pull them apart so he could talk.  Though he did get distracted for a moment as his fingers sunk into their marshmallowy form, causing her dress to bunch up and reveal her areolas.  "A-Are you sure?  I mean, I've been dreaming of being able to do stuff with you for a while Ar-er... um..."  Stuttering for a moment, Ritsuka glanced away from Artemis' gaze even more embarrassed than having his face between her breasts.

"Hmm?  What is it?  You can ask me anything, Darling."  She asked, pulling back a bit but still keeping him within her arms.

"Well... it's just... if you're going to start calling me 'Darling'... I was thinking..."  Muttering more as his blush spread to his ears, he half-whispered, "ma-maybe I s-should too.  Like 'Sweetie'..."

Despite being the expert archer and huntress herself, Artemis was not ready for the unexpected shot through her already captivated heart from her awkward, love-struck Master.  Tears began to well-up in her shocked eyes, she erupted into a full blush that rivaled his and she couldn't stop smiling like a maniac.  Leaning in, she whispered softly.  "Of course, Darling."

Looking up, elated by her reply, before he could say anything she pressed her lips to his and drew him in for a deep, passionate kiss as tears ran down her cheeks.  After a few moments of heated, albeit clumsy, lip locking, Ritsuka needed to take a breath and Artemis used the opportunity to nuzzle into his chest.  Compared to the heroes of Greek myth, especially Orion's true form, it was much smaller and not nearly as defined, but there was a comfort to be found in his embrace.

"S-So then... Sw-Sw-Sweetie," the young Master finally mustered up the courage to say, "are you sure you won't mind me crawling around on your body?"

"Heehee, so long as it's not my Divine vessel."  She replied, standing up and folding her hands delicately over her sex.  "I'm sorry Darling, this will have to be the only area that is off limits.  Are you upset?"

"Upset?  I'm lucky just to have been able to meet you, let alone using your body to fulfill my fantasy."  Ritsuka said, picking himself up off the ground and dusting off.  "I just hope you don't think I'm weird."

"He probably wants to play on my chest."  She thought, smiling and shaking her head.  "Not at all."

Summoning up his courage, Ritsuka took a deep breath.  "T-Then... will you allow me to be the first man to walk on your moon!?"  He blurted out before his nerves could get the best of him.

Automatically smiling and nodding her head before she even registered his full request, Artemis froze once she realized what her Master had asked of her.  "... Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?"



While the moon, like most other celestial bodies in space, had a fair number of deities assigned to it from all the different cultures of Earth, the Divine Spirits each preferred to reside on Earth more often than not to more directly interact with the mortals that worship/fear them.  It was a fact that Artemis was most thankful for now more than ever as she laid on the surface of her moon, enlarged to roughly 15 kilometers tall, with her dress pulled up over the small of her back to reveal her plump, round rear to the stars.

"Hmph.  Darling, you're such a perv, asking your lover to expose her butt in public."  She teased, slightly embarrassed as she looked back to the tiny figure walking around on her backside.  "I thought it was just Orion, but maybe all heroes are like you two."  Sighing, she smiled to herself as she turned back to watch the Earth slowly spin in the sky above.  Regardless of what she'd say, she didn't hate playing with her Master like this either.

"I'd try to deny it, but how convincing would I be right now?"  He replied, hopping and bouncing around in the low-gravity environment, the elasticity of the Divine posterior acting as a trampoline propelling him higher than the surface of the true moon.  "But this is a dream come true, Ar-er... I mean, Sweetie.  Thank you for letting me indulge in my selfishness!"  He thanked, beaming a bright, innocent smile in her direction.

"Well, he's having fun, so I suppose that's what matters most."  She thought, remembering how he caressed and poked her butt when she first put him on there.   Despite how perverted his request really was, Ritsuka maintained a cute naivete to his actions.  Though she began to notice he was hopping in a dangerous direction.  "Ah, Darling.  Watch out or you're going to end up falling into my..."

However, her warning came just one misplaced hop too late as the young Master soared over the gently sloping landscape of the Moon Goddess' rear.  When he landed, the angle of her curves caused his feet to slip out from under him and he rolled down the much steeper decline until he fell right between where her two gigantic cheeks came together.  "Um... yeah, haha, I kind of fell in."  He replied, chuckling.  "I-Is me being here a bad thing?"

She figured he'd panic after falling into her butt crack, and frantically ask her to get him out of there, but the way he asked his question, it was like he was asking permission to stay and likely explore the canyon of her derriere.  "N-Not if you don't want it to be.  I told you I'd give my all to you.  If you like it in there... I won't stop you."  Artemis explained, doing her best to stay calm and not just from the embarrassing situation either.  "He's tickling me so much!"

"Ha ha!  Thanks, S-Sweetie."  Smiling up to the gargantuan Goddess, Ritsuka turned back to the twin small islands of smooth, blemish-free divine backside and crawled further down with enthusiastic wonder.  His nose had caught a whiff of an intoxicating scent, and his curiosity drove him to squeeze his way deeper into the crevice.  When completely surrounded by the warmth of the lovely Goddess' rump, the young Master forgot to keep track of for long his journey took, but when he reached the end, he was greeted by a tightly sealed orifice of oily, wrinkled flesh.  "Jackpot!  What an intense reek!  I can barely think straight."

"Darling!?  How can you think that about me?"  Artemis replied, slightly offended he'd complain about the smell after he was the one that climbed down there.  "I'll have you know I bathe properly everyday!  But what do you expect for a... a..."

"No, no, no!  I didn't mean it like that!"  Ritsuka quickly corrected himself, smiling broadly as he inhaled deeply and savored the tainted air filling his lungs.  "There isn't a single part of you that I don't find alluring Sweetie.  I'm such a lucky guy to have such a beautiful, devoted Goddess let me get away with something like this."

His compliment took her by surprise.  "Y-You ­like­ the smell of my butt!?  Oh Darling, what a little pervert you are!"  She squealed happily, wiggling her hips with an embarrassed smile she just couldn't hide.

Shaken a bit as the rear he was encased in moved back-and-forth rapidly, Ritsuka slid a bit further down and was pressed face-first into the quivering anus he was admiring.  However, instead of pushing back away from it, he embraced it, kneading the delicate, heated folds of flesh and quickly began licking and kissing it when he needed to breathe.  Somehow, Artemis's anal secretions tasted almost as good as the food served in Chaldea, and the kitchen team were no slouches either!  Voraciously, he lapped up the divine liquids and massaged his  Goddess' anus.

"Ahn!  Darling!  Oh, that... that feels..."  Never before had her lust been ignited so deeply or profoundly.  Ironically effort, the Moon Goddess had never experimented with her own 'moon' before, so feeling any sort of arousal from such an act was unfathomable to her before.  "Darling.  Darling!"  She could hear his thought but they were a jumbled mess of how delicious her rear was, how beautiful she was and how he wished to stay with her forever.  "Oh, Darling.  If... If you keep loving me so passionately, I... I might just..."  While her Divine senses allowed her to perfectly feel every stroke of his tiny tongue, every twitch of his fingers and every thrust of his hips, Artemis was enjoying his entusiastic anilingus so much she wanted more.  Slowly, she shrunk her size, moaning in a huskier, more sensual voice as the enticing tongue making her so wet grew bigger and covered a larger area.

The enaromed Master noticed the orifice he lovingly assailed orally shrink until it was just a bit larger than his head and the masses of buttcheeks on either side hugged him tightly in place.  In response, he probed his tongue deeper into the puckering, dripping wrinkles, burying his face as it tightened around his head.  "Heaven!  This is Heaven!"

For as powerful of an Archer as she was, especially against male Saber and Berserker enemies, Artemis found herself reduced to a spasming puddle of lust as her lover ate out her ass and she loved every moment of it.  "More Darling.  Just a bit more..."  Reaching back, she sunk an index finger into her plump butt until she made contact with the back of her Master's head and grinded it a bit deeper.  The jolt of pleasure that erupted through her body pushed her edging climax over and she seized up.  Wracked in an intensive, full body orgasm, she plunged her finger entirely up her loosened rectal cavity, along with the young man that pleasured her so well.  Basking in the slow glow of the Earth above, Artemis laid on her celestial body as the afterglow of her satisfaction faded and her breathing evened out.  "Oh... Oh Darling.  Th-That was amaz-"

"Hey, me?  I thought you said that that human was our 'Darling', didn't you?"  Approaching from over a dune, the past Artemis showed up.  "Why'd you shove him..."

"Heeheehee, oh, believe it or not he wanted too."  Artemis replied, sitting up.  "And even less believable is how good it felt!  If you're lucky, maybe in a few thousand years you'll meet him and get to experience the same thing."  Giggling, she felt her lover continue to wiggle so pleasingly in her bowels.  "My, my.  Aren't you energetic, Darling."

"We'll have to go back to Chaldea soon, right?  I've got to make the most of every second."  He said in his defense, drawing deep breaths of her rectal miasma and feeling around the slimy, clean anal walls.

"C-Could I borrow him?  Just for a bit?"  Past Artemis asked, curious and a little aroused herself from the show she just witnessed.  "He is our Darling after all, right?"

Patting her lower abdomen, Artemis shook her head gently and smiled to her younger self.  "Sorry, but you still have our first Darling to meet.  If you play with this Darling now, it'll mess up our future.  Just be patient."

Puffing out her cheeks cutely, the younger Goddess huffed and sat on the bigger Artemis' shoulder.  "Fine... but can you tell me some stories or something?"



"Unsummoning procedure complete.  Welcome back, Senpai, Artemis-san."  Mash greeted, running over to their Coffins as they opened.  As she approached Ritsuka's Coffin though, she noticed a faint, strange, slightly foul smell and backed off from the returning Master a bit.  "What... What happened Senpai?"

Glancing over to Artemis as she stepped out of her Coffin, he smiled a bit and looked back at Mash.  "Oh... just some emissions from the Moon, nothing to worry about."  He reassured her, sniffing his clothes.

"And?  How did your mission go?"  Da Vinci asked, entering the Command Room with her arms folded under and supporting her breasts.

"Hmmm, it should resolve itself in time now?"  Artemis reported in her usual, carefree tone.  "Oh, but my past self said that as long as it's just Master and I, we can come back anytime!"

"Go back?  Didn't you resolve the issue?"  Mash asked.  As they had suspected, from Chaldea they weren't able to communicate with or monitor what was going on during the Rayshift.  The only comfort they had was that Ritsuka's vitals were normal the entire time.

"You were able to keep Fujimaru-kun safe, like you said you would, but why should I allow you to keep going to the surface of the Moon?"  Da Vinci added, sure Chaldea was located on a Leyline, but Rayshifting wasn't cheap.

"Oh right!"  Ritsuka exclaimed, pulling out a small jar of silver dust from his pocket.  "We collected some Moon Dust.  Is it useful for anything?"

Crossing the distance between them in an instant, the genius Caster Servant grabbed the jar from the inexperienced Magus' hand with eyes wide in wonder.  "Moon Dust!?  And it's from the Age of Gods!?  Moon Dust nowadays is a coveted and hard to acquire material for Astronomical Thaumaturgy, even with the Animusphere families resources.  Can you imagine how valuable such an already rare resource infused with high quantities of dense Mana would be!"  She explained with growing exuberance.

"Heh heh... R-Really?"  Artemis asked, scratching her cheek and giggling uncomfortably.  "That's kind of embarrassing to hear about what is essentially the equivalent of my dead skin cells..."

Da Vinci, upon hearing his admission snapped her gaze in the Moon Goddess' direction with a scarily inquizatize look in her eyes before she thought for a moment and then sighed.  "No... she's lost most of her Divinity manifesting through Orion's Saint Graph."  She sighed heavily at what could have been.  "As Acting-Director of the Chaldea Security Organization, I approve, no, order Master Fujimaru Ritsuka and Archer Servant Orion (Artemis) to Rayshift to the Moon whenever you two have the opportunity to.  Do I make myself clear?"

Sharing a look at each other, Ritsuka and Artemis smile and nod their heads.

"Yes Ma'am."  The young man replies, but by then she was already exiting the room in the direction of her workshop muttering about experiments and tests.

"Senpai, good job today as always."  Mash complimented, though still standing a few feet back and holding her nose.  "The baths have just been cleaned if you want to wash up before getting something to eat."

"Heh hee, thanks Mash.  I'll do just that."  He said, licking his lips, remembering the taste of Artemis' butt.  "Want to head back tomorrow, Artemis?"  He asked, looking over his shoulder as he got ready to leave.

Smiling, the Moon Goddess felt herself get a bit wet at the question, the feeling of his tiny tongue caressing her backdoor still fresh in her head.  "If Darling doesn't come back before then, I'd be happy too, Master!"



"My, my, me... We've been disciplining this good-for-nothing 'son' of mine all day, and he doesn't seem to have reflected on his actions at all."

In one of the most avoided rooms of all of Chaldea, a small bear-like creature laid tied up on the ground, his fur a matted mess and the mental as well as physical exhaustion showed in his beady little eyes.  Had he known the purple head of hair he had caught a glimpse of belonged to two of the most frightening Servants Master keeps around, he never would have approached them.  "Please, let me go!  This is all a misunderstanding.  Besides, you only share a name with my mo-!?"  As had happened multiple times throughout the day, the selfish Goddess interrupted his pleas for mercy by shoving her dainty toes in his mouth.  The Great Hunter had become intimately familiar with the taste of her foot.

"Hmmm, I don't know, me.  He at least hasn't slipped up in the past hour."  The older twin Goddess countered, standing over the restrained, tortured creature.

Feeling a shadow fall over him and seeing a sandaled foot land next to his head, the Greek hero's highly honed instincts kicked in and before he could stop himself.  Looking up, he was greeted with the upskirt view of one of the most desired Servants in Chaldea... and one of the most sadistic.  "Ah!  N-No... th-this isn't..."  He attempted to say as the girl looked down at him with a dark, twisted smile.

"Oh... perhaps I spoke too soon."  She corrected herself, picking up the strange, mascot-like creature and setting him on the bed as she sat directly on his head.  "What a mischievous nephew you've brought here."  She giggled, wiggling her pert little tush in his face as he writhed around.

"Pursuing both of your Aunties now, are you?  What a troublesome son you are.  Where did Mother go wrong?  Ufufu."

"Well, it's no matter.  Until he learns better..."

"...he'll stay right here."

At the mercy of two of the physically weakest Servants in Ritsuka's roster, the formerly superhuman hero could do nothing to escape.  "A-Artemis!  Master!  Help me!"  He pleaded... only to be ignored for a long... long time.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any availble delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282