[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When jobless Dave gets himself into a financial hole that he can't get out of after losing bet after bet with his best friend Danny, they agree to make one last bet to either cancel the debt or for Dave to sign an open ended contract, sealing his fate as Danny's slave.

 

This will start as a same size story and switch to a shrinking story a few chapters in.  This is also primarly a same sex M/m story but will most likely have some F/m in it further down the line.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Slave, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 10849 Read: 36374
Published: October 01 2020 Updated: February 15 2021
Story Notes:

I won't lie, this story is largely jumping between various bits of smut but will have occasional character driven moments throughout where things quieten down a little.

 

I think I've covered all of the categories I intend to use, but if anything changes it will be added later.

1. The beginning of a new life by Klaryz [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1271 words)

This is more setup than anything else with a litte but of the beginning of the slavery at the end which should hopefully give an idea of what to expect moving foward.

2. Chores and the life of furniture by Klaryz [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2944 words)

We start to get a proper example of how Danny is going to treat his new slave.

3. Close siblings share everything by Klaryz [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2184 words)

Sorry for the delay, I had to stay with friends the last couple of weeks while my house mate was isolating with covid.  Should hopefully not hit any bumps that size again!

4. Fun time with Leanne by Klaryz [Reviews - 1] (2305 words)

With Danny away, Dave see's an opportunity to be free of his contract.  He just needs to convince Leanne to put her sexual appetite aside long enough to help him.  But more likely, things are just going to get raunchy.

5. Some new jobs by Klaryz [Reviews - 0] (2145 words)

 

Sorry for the long wait between chapters, work and studying have kind of taken over limiting my time to work on this.  I'll try and get chapter 6 up in the next two weeks.  This chapter is a bit all over the place with the type of content but it includes: Human furniture, feet, and some dick stuff.