[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

I also finally figured out how to edit the stoires correctly with the correct font, so you guys can read them clearly.

This is an unaware story where the roommate of Chelsea see's a man at a night club in college.  Well he was more attractive to Chelsea with her 5ft 7 inches and more curvy frame.  She decided to get revenge by shrirnking him to 2 inches, and lets just say he is not going to have fun with being around Chelsea, with her beign unaware of what her roomate intends on doing.

 

This story is pretty heavy with themes on FARTING, ASS, SMELLS, UNWILLING, UNAWARE


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Odor, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 5021 Read: 21685
Published: October 01 2020 Updated: November 14 2020
Story Notes:

The story i would say should have some triggers because it does have bondage, and it is unwilling, so if you are not into that do not read it.  It will focus primarily on farts, and scents.

1. Chapter 1 intro to the situation by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (673 words)

Ths is just an intro to the situation.  We find out how he ended up here, and the premise of what is about to happen.

2. Chapter 2: A humiliating start by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 1] (1018 words)

So this part will show what her roommates intentions for what she plans on doing with the shrunken man.

3. Chapter 3 prologue for a long stinky day by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 0] (793 words)

So this scene is a little bit of a intro for what is to come.  It still is a good chapter, but you could tell my brain is focused on the next couple chapters.  I just need a little bit of an intro to explain what is coming next.

 

FARTING, ASS, UNWILLING

4. Chapter 4 A day at school by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 0] (1061 words)

This will now follow Chelsea around her day at school.  This scene will up the ante with smells, description, and over all more of my usualy quality work.

 

Giantess, FART, ASS, UNWILLING, UNAWARE

5. Chapter 5: Some unwanted changes by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 0] (1476 words)

OKay this chapter will be Chelsea continuing her time at school, but will have a new twist for today.

 

This chapter contains sensitive content: FART ASS UNAWARE BONDAGE