- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will now follow Chelsea around her day at school.  This scene will up the ante with smells, description, and over all more of my usualy quality work.

 

Giantess, FART, ASS, UNWILLING, UNAWARE

Okay, for warning the next following scene will definitely be on more of the unwilling unaware smells spectrum.  I am going to start to up the ante with more descriptive characteristics.  You will know when too.  Like my Samantha story this will be broken up into sections. The first section had to do with an intro of the situation at the house.  This next section will be following Chelsea all around school.  It is going to get good, much better than before. I also feel I need to make up for the last lackluster part.


The shrunken man woke up from his slumber with still attaching his mind to the last image of the below average looking woman saying good bye to him.  As he woke up he imagined it was just a bad dream sadly it was now.  Currently he was squirming as his arms were taped to the sides, but also he now was sewn into an area on her panties that was kind of undisclosed, because of the darkness.  The man could not really smell anything bad right now.  The panties were freshly washed, and he really did not complain of that right now.  He could only remember squirming from her garlicky ass earlier, and was only bracing for more barrages that would definitely be coming soon.  He eventually heard a loud crash, and knew what I was.  It was Chelsea as fear was stricken in his mind.  Light then came into view as the tape was camouflaging his body hidden from his owner which she had no clue too sadly.  He saw her face looking at him, which she could not see his tiny head sticking out with the duct tape.  Wondering what she would do if she found him.  He felt her arms grab the fabric as now it was being pulled against her toes and hiked up her leg and torso.  He then noticed her overwhelming pussy stench as he was getting more and more closer to her crotch area.  The man now was squirming as he got a whiff of her musty stench from most likely not showering.  Chelsea walked around the room trying to get the rest of her outfit ready not knowing about anything else.   As she was putting on the rest of her outfit she let out a little fart with not really any warning.  The little man started to squirm again, because it smelt of something different this time, and he could not make it out.  He could also hear her speak within his muffled prison.


 


“Ohh thank god I got that one out already.  It would be bad for that in class.  Thank god no one heard it.”


 


She then started to walk out her door to go on to class.  The man found out a little bit something else that he did not really experience earlier. Before he only had to worry about the smell, but now her ass would constantly push him back and forth like a compactor.  It would get him a little dizzy and nauseating.  Eventually she got to her first lecture, and when she would sit down with a huge plop the immediate pressure would radiate down her little captive’s body.  He would try to murmur praying to get her attention so she might let him go.  Sadly, no. All he got was her glorious booty sweat starting to build up.  The sweat started to get a little but heavy and now the man was starting to pant from looing directly at her prickly ass hair.  He could tell what was going on a bit, but realized that he was a sitting duck. It then eventually hit him that he was probably here for an hour, and he really had no concept of time at all. But for Chelsea she had a little problem she needed to fart again and she needed to make it look as discrete as possible, and muffling.  The little captive then started to scream when he felt her slowly lean back, and his body slowly was moving more towards her stink hole.  He could smell the musty stench and it made him beg for mercy. Chelsea then started to slowly leak out some gas.  With a little bit of gas, she thought she would probably not get caught.  As she was farting the gas had not really anywhere to go, so it slowly filled up his prison and he started to scream through his duct tape.  The smell was terrible and he started to cry and beg for him mommy to save him.  Completely with Chelsea having no clue.  Chelsea thought to her self that was not so bad for her it could have been way worse.  Eventually she had to get up and leave her lecture.  The man immediately got the biggest sigh of relief when she was not sitting on his chest anymore.  Every step she took he was reminded of how his bone felt like it was going to break from pressure.  Chelsea then started to get in line to get her Starbucks after lecture.  It was conveniently placed on campus.  As she got her Starbucks she then started to walk to her next class. 


 


She had the inner thoughts in her head “Wow this might possibly get my stomach working with all the caffeine.  Hopefully I do not have to shit soon.  With that situation for sure fore boating the man in her ass was praying to god to save him.


 


            Some following notes.  This will be a new section that I will post at the end of my stories to reflect on what I have written.  First off I feel this part is better than the last.  This is also a little sneak peak of things to come, which you can kind of see it is going to get dirtier.  Now that this is out of the way lets talk about the 5 senses.


1)    Smell: Being shrunken with the mouth taped up forces the little guy to breathe through his nose where her stench from not showering and smelly pussy probably over whelms his olfactory senses.  That little fart also just adds a little bit fuel to the fire for him


Touch.  With his arms taped he really can not move them, but he will be unwilling jolted into her ass which is squishy, but very slimy and moist.


Hearing:  The sounds he hears are very muffled, but the farts for sure have some kind of vibrations to make him beg it to stop.


Taste.  Sadly not really much taste he is all taped up


Vision:  All he can see is absolyte darkness unless she notices him.  Poor little guy.

Chapter End Notes:

I really liked how this turned out.  It could of been better, but this is a sign of things to come.  Okay I should be taking a break from this story for a bit, but stay tuned for other stories, and when this one comes out.