- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this scene is a little bit of a intro for what is to come.  It still is a good chapter, but you could tell my brain is focused on the next couple chapters.  I just need a little bit of an intro to explain what is coming next.

 

FARTING, ASS, UNWILLING

Chelsea was currently laying on the couch slowly waking up from her nap now.  She saw her roommate Veronica in front front of her wondering what was going on.

 

 

 

Chelsea:  Hey V what exactly do you want right now?

 

 

 

Veronica:  Well you know what I really need to do my laundry, and was wondering if I could do yours too.  I feel if we could knock both of our out at the same time we could then have more free time.  

 

 

 

Chelsea:  You know that sounds like a good idea.  I really would not mind.  It is a quite interesting suggestion, but I am all for it. Let’s go sit by the table now that I am up.  

 

 

 

The two of them started to sit by the table as Veronica was buying time to get to her pants.  She sat down with an audible plop.  Veronica could see as her ass was swallowing up the wooden chair.

 

 

 

Chelsea:  So you told me last night there was a guy looking at me?

 

 

 

Veronica:  Yah there was.  He seemed kind of like a nice guy though.

 

 

 

Veronica could not really keep her composure knowing damn well where he was right now.

 

 

 

Chelsea:  Well you know it is a good thing that we did not hook up or anything, because I really was gassy today, and I need to cover my nose when ever I release some.

 

 

 

Veronica still could not keep it together still knowing he was probably begging to be let out.  She also started to suspect that Chelsea was wondering why she could not keep it together.

 

 

 

Chelsea:  We have known each other for about a year now, why do you still laugh when I saw stuff like that?

 

 

 

Veronica:  You know it is just a second nature thing I guess.

 

 

 

Veronica actually changed her expression from a playful banter to a serious one when Chelsea did fart very loud in front of her.  It caught her a little off guard and again she thought about the little guy squirming in there.  Chelsea then got up and started to walk to her room.

 

 

 

Chelsea:  Listen I will leave my panties and laundry out here as need be.  Also this pair absently needs to be washed.

 

 

 

As she closed the door, Veronica knew it was her chance.  She grabbed the pair of panties and went back to her room without Chelsea suspecting anything.  She then went over to her nightstand where she turned on a lamp and reached around in her panties.  Eventually her eyes lit up when she eventually found the squirming man.  She pulled him out and then put him on top of the nightstand.

 

 

 

“It seems to me that you did not learn you lesson yet.  How was your new home?

 

 

 

She asked in sarcastic tone.

 

 

 

“Well you need some new adjustments to your new home.  She then started to put the panties on the table and got out a sewing set.  The little man started to squirm and Veronica could assume he was screaming also with the squirming.

 

 

 

“Oh there there.  I also got some nice tape that matched the color of her panties so she will not even wonder why someone is sewn into them. So now you will be duct taped with your arms to your sides, sewn into them and some nice tape to cover up your body. Oh yah and that mouth restraint too is in.  Oh foolish little man.  You need to learn to respect average looking woman.  You will not get a second chance, but one day the rest of the world will learn.”

 

 

 

She then walked over to the laundry basket, and there the pair in.  As she did that she covered her nose.

 

 

 

“Oh that stinks of old stale farts.  I need to wash them first so she does not really suspect a thing.  Yah you have a little bit of a break for now, but once your in there oh.  I am going to make sure those become her gym or party panties.  It will get so sweaty and musty.  Just think about that while she is doing squats she will have no idea your stuck in there.  She also mentioned your name.  You might have been a nice little nice guy for her, but not anymore.”

 

 

 

She then started to walk over to the laundry basket and picked it up.

 

 

 

“Well I have to run I need to get this washed so you will enjoy her 9 AM lecture after she goes has her Carmel frappe that will get her digestive system going.  You have fun now.”

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, this sets you up for the next couple chapters which will be way more intense.