- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this part will show what her roommates intentions for what she plans on doing with the shrunken man.

Okay it has been a little bit of time, so let us continue off with the first part now. Chelsea was currently walking out of her bathroom after she flushed the toilet. When she left her roommate could smell that the room left a lavender scent. Which could only mean one thing in her head. She heard Chelsea coming so she had to quickly move the little shrunken man into a container, so she would not get caught. That would spoil her fun, and she knew that Chelsea was not that big into the giantess fetish. She did not know what she would do to him she found him, and the blowback. Chelsea walked inside and started to look around as she entered.


Chelsea: Hey how was your night last night? I really did not get to talk to you that much. I saw you walk into the gender neutral bathroom with a guy. Did anything come of it?


The roommate did not really know what to exactly say with being caught in an interesting discussion.


Roommate: Well you know how guys could be, he ended up wanting something from me, and I really did not want to give it up.


Chelsea though that was odd, because she complained all the time about not being able to date or have a hookup of late. Her being a little hangover she just laughed it off.


Chelsea: well what ever that is I do not feel so good. I think my stomach might be turned up from that food and alcohol. Also it is making me a little gassy, and I am so happy I had no guys over because my farts smell so bad right now.


The roommate had a little bit of a grin as she glanced over to the container that Chelsea could not see what was inside. She just thought of how much fun this was going to be.


Roommate: Oh well that is great to know. You should have a little rest on the couch out there. I will not bother you that much.


Chelsea was pretty tired and felt this would be more relaxing than sleeping on her bed. So she feels for the bait and decided to do it.


Chelsea: Well I guess that couch might be comfy as I watch my TV shows I guess.


Chelsea then started to walk out of the room and decided to walk over to the couch. She needed to be discrete with not stalking her. It would be awkward if she kept on checking in on her sleeping roommate. Which everyone would agree is odd. She then dug back into the container and saw the squirming man that could not move as she plucked him with her hands. She now decided to go back by her closet area and sat by the stool. She started to pull out her phone and put it down on the table as she started to speak again.


Roommate: Now where were we. Oh yes, well it seemed like after she went to the bathroom she sprayed some lavenders bathroom spray to get rid of the smell. Oh you probably know what that means. Probably a stinky log plopped into the toilet. Oh it probably smelled so good in there.


The man started to squirm some more hearing that come out of her mouth. She started to pick up her and turned his attention to an Instagram picture of the woman he just saw. It looked like it was her front page.


Roommate: I want to show you our new home. It will probably be very roomy and welcoming for you. Ah let me try and find some good pictures. This one looks like a good bikini pic. Just look at her a little bit over weight frame popping out of that suit. The peach is popping for sure. She also had these very innocent looking eyes. She will have no idea what is going on with you. I wonder how many farts she is going to produce. Enough to knock you out, no we would not want that now.


The man started to squirm a lot hearing all these sick fantasies this woman was having.


Roommate: That is the point of that duct tape is you can not explain to her what happened. She might take it off if she finds you, but I will make sure she does not find you. Well probably about 20 minutes and your new smelly rump will be your new home.


As time went by Chelsea was sleeping on the couch a bit. She was walking over to Chelsea as she saw her ass was faced up and thought perfect. She brought over the little man as the roommate knew she had about half a second to do this. At the same time, it was almost simultaneous with the man smelling her panties and her dropping him in as he was begging for mercy. When he was dropped in the roommate watched as he now was in his new home, and was probably squirming uncontrollably. Her roommate then wanted to investigate a bit from a far. She decided that she was going to eat some chips by the kitchen just to make sure it was going well without warning thunderous fart came out of Chelsea’s ass and the roommate just giggled wondering how bad it smelled in there. Chelsea could not feel it asleep, but the man was squirming uncontrollably by around her lower ass cheek. The booty shorts did make it harder for her to notice it though. The roommate did actually walk over to her ass a little bit secretively just to try and see close up she backed up a bit because she smelt her fart from 8 feet away. She just knew she would cover her nose if she was closer, and just wondered how it was like. She then was sitting down wondering what her next move would be. Eventually she had to figure out a way to get to her pants and she just had the plan.


 

Chapter End Notes:

We will see where this goes from here.  I got an idea and you guys probably do too, but you will have to wait and see.