[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A young housewife calls a tiny maid service to help her keep up the house. But her pregnancy is causing her to have some strange cravings.


Rated: R
Categories: Crush, Feet, Humiliation, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19791 Read: 31057
Published: September 27 2020 Updated: January 11 2021
Story Notes:

This is primarily a foot and vore centric story. So if you're not interested in those things, then you probably won't enjoy it that much.

This is just a short story to get my juices flowing again, so there will only be a small handful of chapters to follow. Most of which will be focused on vore.

Also, the "giantess" in this story is a normal sized person. The rest of the characters are shrunken.

Leave a comment or email me if you liked it, thanks! giantessandfeet@gmail.com

1. Sophia's Last Day by carnage [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (5459 words)

Added September 26, 2020 [F/f, Feet, Crush]

 

2. The Devil in Carmen by carnage [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5393 words)

Carmen is more overtly cruel in this chapter. The next chapter she'll be a little more casual/flippant again.

Also, the original chapter title was "Hungry Hungry Housewife"

Added September 28, 2020 [F/m, Mouthplay, Hard Vore, Violent] 

 

3. Fate of the Crew by carnage [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (4277 words)

More feet and vore material in this chapter. The vore is soft this time rather than hard like the last chapter.

Added October 3, 2020 [F/m, Foot, Crush, Soft Vore]

 

4. A Really Bad Day At Work by carnage [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4662 words)

I figured it was time to finish this little thought of a story I had. It was something to get me past my writers block and was incredibly fun to write. Thank you to everyone who read, reviewed, and email me; that was super motivating.

Added Jan 11, 2020 [Vore, Violent, Crush, Humiliation]